Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Jasmine,
okie lor, but tink i can onli reach there by 6.15pm wor..can u pm me ur hp no?tks ya..see ya tmr =D...

Blueblue,
u wan me to help u collect, then u collect frm me..easier hor...Let me know ya...=D.

Jasmine
Sorry for late reply. Was sick yest night. Kana stomach flu. High fever now. MC for 2 days. Can we arrange the date again?

Jasmine,
i see =)... okie lor, see u at outram mrt control station ya..cos i will be coming frm TPY =D..tks ya..can pm me ur contact no?tks..

Hi Lili,
I've made payment,thks!(trans ref:1973830261)

Jasmine,
Thks!
happy.gif

<font color="ff0066"> Purin</font>,
I like those plates!!! Berry berry nice leh. How much issit?? Aiyoh... make me ssssooo tempted to fly down to KK.
Too bad my hub banned me from travelling too far from home. Haiz.....
sad.gif

<font color="ff0066"> feifei</font>,
How was your paper yesterday? Finally your exams over liaoz right? hehehhe... when's your next semester starting?

acthia,
u still here?hehe..tot u pop le...

Ya lor, finally..so stressed lor, tough sia..really not easy lor..My next sem starting mid of Jan so now can spend more time with my ger lor..Felt so guilty cos din spend enough time with her =)...

U wan to get those plates?Can call KK to reserve lor, then mayb if phyco ur hb to go kk with u..hee

Lili
Thanks for bringing loots back for us! I'll collect from ur office next week can?

Purin
Nice plates! Think I save ur pics to drool &amp; save $, next year will be taking 3/4 workload, which means less salary, must control expenses liao...
I like the SKS comforter too! Ur colleague got it from HKG?

Feifei
sorry, haven't arranged to collect from ur sis yet, my bb came down with fever mon nite &amp; ytd, and also more cranky. Maybe teething, but i dun see anymore teeth coming out?
Exams over liao, can spend more time with bb liao =)

UPDATED LIST

Li's Stock Clearance Orders (no MOQ)

A)HK GLASSES
PRICE: $2.00
Measurement: approx 250ml

Design 1 ( KITTY HEARTS)
- Forgetmenot x 1
- Stephy x 1

Design 2 (KITTY RABBIT)
- Stephy x 1

Design 3 (KITTY LOLLIPOP):
- Forgetmenot x 1
- Stephy x 1

B)HK DOOR STOPPER(Min/Max 12 pcs)
RETAIL PRICE: $4.90
BP PRICE : $3.50

- Princess x 1
- Helen Sim x 1
- S@L x 1
- szu x 1
- hydrangea x 2
- Stephy x 2
- bpreciousg x 1 (KIV)

C)HK/MELODY/DORAEMON HANDPHONE STAND(Min/Max 12 pcs)
RETAIL PRICE: $4.90
BP PRICE : $3.50

HELLO KITTY
- Forgetmenot x 1
- Helen Sim x 1
- S@L x 1

MELODY
-

DORAEMON
- Forgetmenot x 1
- Cutiezin x 1

Hi Lili,
I like to order below items, tks.
happy.gif

1) HK DOOR STOPPER x 1
2) HK HANDPHONE STAND x 1
3) DORAEMON HANDPHONE STAND x 1
4) MELODY HANDPHONE STAND x 1

<font color="ff0066"> feifei</font>,
hahahahahah... me still waiting to "pop". Since last week gynae said that my cervix is ripe and get ready liaoz. But till now still no action from BB yet.
Haiz... getting really bored and tired of waiting. Everyday check to see if got "show" or waiting for water bag to break only. *faintz*
1875533.gif

Yeah!!! You can finally spend time wz Princess Charlotte liaoz. She will be really happy to have mommy around more.
biggrin.gif

MB,
tks ger..my course is 3yrs I hope..cos we have an open window til 8yrs..meaning we MUST complete the degree within 8yrs lor..So fastest is 3yrs...We hope we can do it..but really tough..

Charlotte huh?haven learnt how to crawl wor, onli know how to flip, get on her fours and shake her backside, bery cute...

PP,
no prob lor, u take ur time ya =)...Anyway the bag with my sis le so anytime lor =D..no worries..ur bb teething?My ger has been drooling since her 4mths, now she coming to 6mths leh..we applied teething gel for her everynite cos seems like nite time super itchy lor..thats y bery cranky..hiaz...we also let her bite the teether lor..

Acthia,
hee..Bery sian of the waiting game hor..cos duno when de...like anytime =)..But u jiayou ya...opting for epi?

Ya lor, but hor, i feel sad..cos my ger is closer to her caretaker who is my mil lor...when she sees my mil, she will smile, and jump excitedly. See me, not much reaction..then at nite onli wan my mil to pat her to sleep...feel heartpain at times..hiaz..

Hi Ladies

I have extra pair of chopsticks, anyone keen? My colleague bought another pair before this one arrives, so I;m helping ot sell hers.

BN Thomas the Train Training chopsticks, just collected from BP, I'm selling the blue one from pix.

Selling at $9.90. Willing to take $10 Taka voucher, will top up $0.10. Collection on weekdays at any station from Outram to Aljunied MRT after work, except fridays.

Photo with compliments of seller
1875955.jpg

Pinkicon,
I got the chopsticks too. Very nice. Actually have different sets for left-handed.

Feifei,
Thanks for reminding me. Got my colleague to post it for me. Let me check with her tomorrow.

Pinkicon,
The thomas train training chopsticks are very cute! But its for right handed one rite? My niece would love the red train set! Hee...

Hi ladies

Letting go of some items from recent red black LD below cost

PEDOMETER @$13
1876163.jpg

RED BEDRM SLIPPERS @$9
1876164.jpg

RED/BLACK POUCH @$9
1876165.jpg
1876166.jpg

came back from westmall and bot some stuff from the stationery section of a newly opened korean minimart..
happy.gif

1876215.jpg
crayons

1876216.jpg
magic ink

1876217.jpg
msblur.. ur fav series.. keke..

and i'm trying to collect all the colors for this toy..

1876218.jpg

Siowhui, i know which warmer you refer to. Can I meet you at Aljunied tomorrow?

Helen Sim, I try to meet you tomorrow at Aljunied MRT station after work, can you make it?

PrincessEmma, nice loots wor
happy.gif

msblur.. chay.. thought u would like the book.. haha.. the magic ink ah.. $8.50.. keke.. but authentic stuff from korea mah.. keke.. too bad i dun have dd like u. if not she can bring to sch and show her frens.. keke... u want me to help u buy?
happy.gif
the toy ah.. ya.. those tikum.. $3 one.. go play leh.. got extra we exchange.. keke

Emma,
Hee...i like the book too. But i hav 2 similar ones which i bot frm MTW. Its a longer notebook. I like the magic ink leh, but seems quite ex.
sad.gif

hello Ladies
happy.gif

softpillow,
am going to toh guang centre/IMM this saturday, wanna collect yr loots? PM me to arrange.

eliz,
YES YES YES..BIG BAG of loots..yr fav...kekeke..MAHJONG set also lai liow...wooohooooo..you'll be so happy drooling at them after collecting...kekeke. buzz me okies. saturday early early i'll be out le..so come in the evening or sunday ok..sms me. if not u can collect from my mama
happy.gif
she loves to see megan...kekeke.

hydrangea,
Mahjong set arrived at my place liow...arrange collection with me yah.

pp/szu,
okies..buzz me when ready to collect...will leave in the office.

piggychoo,
sorry abt today...will arrange again next week yah. thanks.

blueblue/KM,
yr items from Jasmine are already with me...

<font color="0077aa">Blueblue</font>, your items is with Lili now. Please transfer S$10.50 to my POSB Savings 060-72527-6, thanks!!

Siowhui, noted, paiseh for passing you the wrong thing, keke

Jasmine,
Thks for passing my loots to Karen
happy.gif

msblur,
Thks ya
happy.gif

lili,
I'm "top buyer" in your private sales, hahaha....
Trfs to you 2mrow ya
happy.gif

emma,
the Hk toy nice nice, have alot of colours ma?

it's ok.but so long nv see the scary traffic in train.made me sweat.luckily never bring my kids along or i think i never will get into the train.

<font color="0000ff">Li's balance Taiwan Loots Pte Sale - 13 November 2008 - view pix from archive of 10 November 2008</font>

4. 3 x Shopping series pencil - $3.00/pkt
5. 1 x HK Earphone - $25.00
10. 1 x Mug with cups - $9.00
15. 2 x Square Pot coasters - $8.00
16. 1 x Kitchen mitten - $8.00
17. 3 x Oil Blotters - $2.50
23. 4 x Bear Cotton Buds - $1.50/2 pkts
24. 2 x Black Rose cutlery pouch - $2.50
25. 1 x Pink accessories box - $15.00
27. 1 x Rose handcream - $5.00
28. 2 x CN Big stickers - $4.00

Jasmine
I totally knocked out yest night. Din check the thread. The last summary is $11. But u stated $10.50 yest. I transferred $11 just now under ref 1974645299.

lili
tks for collecting on my behalf.
happy.gif

feifei
I am feeling better now. Glad to hear u finished ur exams...can spend more time with charlotte. I understand the kind of Sim Tia, when u see her closer to MIL. My boy is closer to Nanny as she spends more time. keke...but kids are smart, they know who is mummy!

Morning ladies..

Purin,
Tks ya =)...

Jasmine,
See u tonite at Outram =)..

blueblue,
Tks ya....Drink lots of water ya...Ya lor, really heartache..but no choice cos can't afford to be SAHM =).

Morning ladies
happy.gif

Jasmine, i went home saw the kitchen towels like not what i bidded for in your private sale leh. You passed me the one is 1 single color only but your pte sale one is below:

8) HK 2pcs set Kitchen Towel x 2 - S$3.50ea
1876588.jpg

How? Can exchange? Actually i liked the towels for its 2 tones leh.

MsBlur, the magic ink set considered cheap liao. My sis got me another set of smaller magic ink from Korea (3pens inside already about S$3) so this one so many colours consider cheap liao.

Feifei, must be funny watching Charlotte's new moves by the day rite? I been watching my niece 'change patterns' everyday too, quite amusing, the things they do
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">M_B</font>, sorry sorry I put wrong item into your bag, haha
Sure, can exchange but have to wait till next week leh. Where you stay?

Jasmine, its ok, you must have too many bags to pack, hehe.
happy.gif
Next week is fine, maybe we meet again at outram after work hor? We arrange again when you free.

BlueBlue, can stick on camera but must custom cut i think. Inside got 3 pieces, 1 size for lappy, 2 smaller sizes for PSP etc.. I already pasted 1 smaller piece on my zen lor.
happy.gif
Hehe. She buy from makeshift stall leh, if she see again, i ask her help buy? If so, PM me your hp hor.

MB,
Yal or, sometimes bery funny de..But hor, she gets cranky when she wants to sleep, duno y also..turn here and there, trying to find a position lor..=D.

blueblue,
how u feeling today?

Acthia,
u here today?;p

Back