Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Ktgal, welcome back!!

Nikita, I think I'm the one, my sis ask me to collect some stuffs for charity some times ago, but she don't need it currently.
happy.gif

Blueblue, how do I pass you the memo clips x 2?

Hellokitty, can I meet you at Tiong Bahru MRT station?

Jasmine
Where do u stay? Sorrie, haven transferred $ to u. Will do it tonight ok. Either send by post or I meet u....if it's convenient
happy.gif

Gan
I am also looking forward to TW trip! Was telling hb that I need to go for this trip as all Kitty Kakis going. Will be v fun. Permission granted le. Now is whether I can se de my son anot.
happy.gif

Jasmine
Chinatown mrt St can?
happy.gif
If can, I can meet after work, maybe tomorrow. ard 6pm.

softpillow
Die la...like tat how to go TW. hee hee.

<font color="aa00aa">Emma</font>
Idea hor but go where find Pink scales??
I got a silver one already, maybe will have to make do.

<font color="aa00aa">Ktgal</font>
Welcome back. Got extras to let go?? *Hint Hint*

<font color="aa00aa">Lili</font>
Thanks for the fun last night though i almost wanted to bash up my lappie!! So slOw!!!!
Trf $ to u later today hor. Smucks!

<font color="aa00aa">S@L</font>
What did u wanna email me? I still didn't get your mail ley..

<font color="aa00aa">Gan</font>
No problem. Happy to share.. I had much fun preparing for my gal's 1st birthday.
Counting down to her 2nd so i can start all over again!!
Already booked a lady for her cake!!! KS right??

princess
thanks

jasmine
kekeke....really? oh dear...i have a quite good condition sofa to give. Might be giving away a potty as well. Thanks anyway.

Thanks Jasmine, Eliz

I have stuff to let go, am still waiting for all the boxes to come back b4 i decide wat i wanna let go, hehe, all the loot all very nice abit hard to let go leh, heehee

<font color="aa00aa">Ktgal</font>
I so understand! Hahaha..
So looking forward to my HKG trip next mth!
Die die also must lug back a HK Luggage full of loots!!!

softpillow, Eliz
Now i not wkin, if i have time to travel must travel loh, if not in future no time liao. HKG ok la not very ex, just my bf he dun quite like, i had to nag at him for long long time b4 he agree cos i give him 2 choice KOR or HKG, both he dun like but he choose HKG cos cheaper, hehe

<font color="0000ff">ktgal,</font>
welcome back! Show us yr loots when they reach sg..

<font color="0000ff">Lili,</font>
sob sob..I chope nothing in yr pte sale..pc hang yesterday nite, can only managed to access the forum once
sad.gif

btw, no need to refund me the $1.80 lah. Sure will join yr BP soon.

<font color="0000ff">PLL,</font>
np..help one another
happy.gif

Spunk
Thanks for sharing. I intend to pop over during lunch on Friday.
Hope still got good deals left!!
<font color="119911">Hey, remember the plastic wrapper i bought from u??
Have you passed to KM yet??</font>

Ktgal
Wa, your bf also nice nice ley.. He got alot leave eh.. Lucky u..
My hubby take leave very difficult one.. Alot leave but cannot take
sad.gif

Hi Ladies...

*sob-sob* Missed Lili's pte sale!!
sad.gif
So many nice loots. I especially like the stuffs under the Relax Series. Hope I got chance to TWN and buy some next time. *LOL*

<font color="ff0066"> Jasmine</font>,
Sorry babe... hv not done the funds trfs yet. Will try to do it later. Btw, possible to mail my item to me? Cos I'm now 38-weeks and scared I "pop" anytime.
So dun dare to travel far from home by myself. Pls advise if this is ok for you?

hehhehe... not yet leh... still waiting and waiting and waiting. *LOL* Okies. Thks so much babe. Will update you asap once payment is made.
Btw, how much extra to add-in for the postage costs?
happy.gif

Jasmine ah, we meeting tmr evening rite? At outram MRT hor? Can PM me your hp number? For coordination when reached.

Can pass me things meant for Angeltopg too.

Jasmine
I cant meet today...
sad.gif
tomorrow or thu also can

softpillow
what is 448 or 467? there is no number on the web leh....i like the pink color one...hee. I know u like devil and angel series...
happy.gif

BLueBLue,
Can u pass my clock &amp; mitten to Jasmine when u meet her and email me at [email protected] your account so I can trf to u.

Jasmine,
Pls help me collect my 2 items from blueblue if she passes to u my items ok then I'll go collect fm u. Thanks in advance ya.

mau
I was wondering whether u did not receive my PM on HP number...keke. U busy with work? poor thing...must take care!
happy.gif
I can pass to Jasmine if I am meeting her...

softpillow
487 nicer!!!
happy.gif

<font color="ff0066"> softpillow</font>,
I like 489! Aiyoh... me so tempted to buy it. But recently already bot 1 HK thumdrive from another BP. Still hv not used.
happy.gif

Have done the funds transfer liaoz. Details as follows:

Date / Time : 11/11/2008 1728hrs
Amount : S$15.00 ($14.00 for item + $1 for postage)
To POSB Savings A/C : 060-72527-6
Transaction Ref : 7396

I've included $1 for postage hor. I hope that's enough. Pls advise if not enough, then I'll TT to you again. Thks for mailing out the item to me.
biggrin.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Ladies,</font>

Today I had a fun shopping trip with my fren at IMM. Bought some HK stuffs like goodie bags fm Daiso.

Also passed by a small shop that sells few HK collection &amp; spot these cute stuff, Lil Taps &amp; bought both HK &amp; Melody. These can be connected together &amp; watch them do 'tap' dancing &amp; music display. Very cute! Look at below pic of the cute loot I got.

1872780.jpg

Besides, also bought a cute tiara kitty clip for my daughter fm one of the carts.

1872781.jpg

Back