Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Msblur/Lili,
I made the trf for myself & also for Purin for the Japanese stickers. Details asf

To Account POSB Savings
093-46422-2 TANLILI
Amount S$10.20
Transaction Reference 1895740492

Kittymum
Thanks for meeting me just now.. So paiseh you gotta rush.
I think you lost weight ley!! Breakfast cannot skip ah.. not healthy..

Oh the kimono stickers!
1734506.gif
Yay! I loved them so much. Ok ok transferred liao trans ref 1895757963. Mine should be $8.50 but i have $2.50 credit with Lili so just transferred $6. MsBlur thanks for informing Cindy selling her devil charm but i think if i getting the scent plush from LYD also, then might as well i get both from her bah, hehe. Thanks hor!
1734507.gif

LYD, can you reserve the hp charm and scent set for me first? The scent set is furry furry one rite? LYD, wads your account no.?

Softpillow, hehe
1734508.gif
only recently then realise i seem to like the devil kitty abit cos quite gothic feel, hehe

softpillow,
U mean LYD praising me? Abt wat? Hee...
happy.gif

Mau,
Thks. Will inform Lili.
happy.gif

MB,
Oh ok. Ya rite, since u oso getting the devils scent frm LYD, den might as well get all frm one seller.
happy.gif

MB,
yup... furry type...very good quality... it's under "vivitix".... so quality is better than "sanrio"... if you know what I mean. Vivitix is the higher end brand of Sanrio.

so I reserve both from you and wait for your tt.
you still have my account number?

msblur,
thanks for helping me to inform others what items I have to let go... I got too much...time to do some BIG TIME "spring-cleaning"

MsBlur, i trsf to Lili liao, updated my msg above.

LYD, wads your account no.? If i want collect this week, you think possible to leave it at your HF shop before wed?

LYD,
No prob lah, i went into ur link, tink i came across the hp charms mah, so told softpillow loh.
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000"> LADIES WHO ARE IN LILI'S AUST SPREE, KINDLY CHECK UR ACC FOR THE REFUNDS. LILI HAS OREADI DONE ALL THE REFUNDING TODAY. THANKS!</font>

PLL,
i have many more items to do spring cleaning...wanted to take pictures today...but realised camera no batt.. so now charging batt for camera...hopefully, will load some more tonight
happy.gif

softpillow,
yup...soap inside... so after using, you can keep the container to put your own items
happy.gif

Lili
Hope you will be able to cool down soon, do take care! Thanks for all your effort in organising the BPs &amp; I really appreciate the assistance in passing of baton for my loot too!
happy.gif

msblur/Lili
I've done transfer of $3.40 for the HK Japanese Kimono Stickers. The transaction ref is: 1895821400. MB will collect on my behalf, thanks!

Hi lili/msblur,

funds received. Thank you
happy.gif

actually I also can't remember how much I paid the last time, but I just take it that the amount you refunded is the right amount
happy.gif

If the items do arrive, I would still like to get them. So please keep me updated. Thank you
happy.gif

Hi LYD, transferred $36 liao, trans ref 1896040694.
1734975.gif

Hi Angel, Acsy, i be meeting Lili to collect the kimono stickers and HK bowls. Since i also have your other items (HK specs case for Acsy and with others for Angel) with me now, will collect for you gals your stickers as well and then pass altogether to you ya?
1734976.gif

MsBlur wads that 2 with apples? Stickers? The mirrors very cute, from where?

Ah?! I was Hougang Plaza leh, i din see, must be blind again! Haiz..

MB,
The 2 with apples are stickers. Bought it at Grace's shop.
happy.gif
The mirrors are actually jewellery boxes. Bought frm Hougang Plaza.

Hey u at Hougang plaza juz nw ah? Wat time were u there? Im there ard 6.10pm.

hehehe ladies sharing my loot for the week: -actually a gift from fren la

Oversized HK bag
1735155.jpg

thanks to Princess for telling me where TH is...first time there and bought quite a few items but too lazy to take pics. I quite like the TH lifestyle shop..lotsa cute things to buy!

Wow!! So many nice nice loots to drool today.
happy.gif

heheheh... me also went to KK on Saturday. Bot the 4-tier drawer (from Japan), electric blender and 2 die-cut plates. Later I free will go take photos yah.
Been so busy today cos both my gals are home (kena HFMD) lor. haiz... some more gotta train my new maid. *faintz*
Dunno how to manage for the next 5-days when both gals are home. Gots lots of things to do - prepare BB's things, clear storeroom, etc...

<font color="aa00aa">LYD</font>,
No worries babe. I'll pop by Vivo tomolo and drop your stuff off yah.

nothing to do today and baked some cuppies.Dunno why jus felt like adding a Kitty there. Used fondant and the HK vege cutter/stamper. the ribbon bow is hand moulded
happy.gif

1735222.jpg

Oh MsBlur i was there yestday not today, hehe, shall go back check it out again
happy.gif

S@L, your cuppies look cute!! The ribbon is hand moulded?! Serious? It looks too nice to be hand moulded leh! Well done man!

S@L,
U were at TH today today? I heard that there are pple who are smelling fakes from outside the shop... without even stepping in. Do u smell anything? I for sure did not loh.
happy.gif

Emma,
Those are mini HK coin banks.
happy.gif

M B, yes the ribbon is hand moulded cos the stamper's 'ribbon' imprint doesn't make the bow stand out...i tot using pink will make it less boring..hehhe

msblur, nope not today..was there last week, hehehe very back dated post man...oh not sure what u mean by those ppl smelling fakes? pls enlighten me?

S@L,
Wow!! Nice nice cuppies. Especially the ribbon. Somemore hand moulded wor. Excellent job babe!!

*envy* All the ladies here can make mooncakes, moochi, bake cakes etc... so smart leh. Somemore all so nice HK designs lor.
hehhehhe... unfortunately me not in this league cos I can't bake for two cents.
1735282.gif

Msblur
Smell fakes ah?? Who so good???

S@L
You joining PINK's MMF workshop?
I paid forgetting i'll be in BKK on the 4th!!
Now hope she will refund me. So silly
sad.gif

Eliz, nope didnt know abt the workshop le...i signed up for Meng Choo's instead. the class is tomorrow. hopefully can learn alot tomorrow. What will Pink'sworkshop cover? CAre to PM me her charges? maybe my fren interested to take over

aiyo.. y u all PM here PM there?? haha.. post here lahz.. keke.. or PM me also leh? muahahha... :p

eliz/sal.. meng choo was an ex teacher too!!! gave up teaching to bake for it's her passion.. now super successful lohz.. beats teaching anyday! lol

Emma,
Ya lah...BTH u leh. Reali Princessfunny loh! Wahahaha....

Eliz,
Me too leh. Hubby juz came back, opened the bedroom door nia, saw me laffing away, thot i SIAO!
Luckily my gals slept liao, no need to cover my mouth to laff! Hee...

Eliz, i got ur mail...me take over can??? then u come bk i 'teach' u la! *Evil grin

Emma, hehehe cos dun wan to say the wrong things here la..me newbie *LOL

sal.. smart move.. forum also public place leh.. anyhow say things.. wait kenna sue ah.. dun play play.. keke..

eliz/msblur.. making pple laff is my mission in life.. haha... its a calling! lol

Emma
I like your calling. haha...it's a joy to have u ard = )

S@L
I like ur pink ribbon! U must be good with crafts too.

BA/Szu/Mau/Eliz
Me gg to Isetan on Thursday too. Wan go at 8plus but my MIL can only make it at 10plus. Hope to see u all there!

Mau
Wah...ur DH gg overseas next week and my MIL gg overseas next week too. U can come my house chat next week le. Very good chance to yak. hehe...

Morning ladies..

Lili,Msblur,
i have trf $10 for 4 bowls to Lili.Please check ya..tks =)..

Acthia,
ur gers gana HFMD? oh dear..must be a real busy week for u..how are there now?

msblur,
I like ur CK wind screen lor..so cute and sweet..

MB,
The hk phone holder bery furry and cute leh..

Emma,
Hihi..

Annie,
Helo, ur mil helping u take care of ur boys? Must be real tough hor/..

hi feifei.. as usual.. u're v early.. hehe..

Annie.. how's the little ones?? ur MIL going overseas then u'll have ur hands full??? u going back to work soon?

Back