Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Mau,
Yes, my son favorite for the sushi. One week sure eat one or two time.
The 3in1 container i cant remember at all. How the container look like i also forget. I think we did not pay for it bah. If pay for it mean the stock is here. Lili will not forget about it. She will write it down at her book. Maybe the stock is not here so she have not ask for payment.

Hey ladies

Just to check if anyone knows whether the membership for sanrio at Isetan and taka is the same for the new stores at HF and Plaza Sing? Cos the stamp card which I got from TAKA after becoming their member is going to expire in OCT. I am still accumulating the stamps for my 2nd card. I hope I am in time. Is anyone going to the ISETAN pte sale?

Eliz,
keke... I oso forgot abt it liao wor.

PLL,
Got quilt ones meh? I duno wor, if hv can consider the quilt ones leh. I go check again.

The Sanrio membership card is the same. U can chop at any Sanrio outlet, HF, PS, Isetan & Taka.

Cindy,
This is how it looks like leh. But in poodle design. I remember I paid for 2 sets leh but only got 1 set of 3in1 containers. Tink Sharon oso paid for it see her reply above after my post.

This rabbit 3in1 at that time, said OOS so gotta wait for stocks to come in. After tat I oso cant reali rem whether I hv use the money to offset other things a not wor. CHAM liao lah.

Oh am sure lili will record dwn only I wana a confirmed reply coz I blur mah, keke. Hv actuali forgotten abt it.

1728664.jpg

Mau,
My house dun have this container at all. I ready dun know about it. Maybe tonight i go home and check. Cause what i buy from this thread i write all down. But i think i did collect this container from Lili to Szu. If i did not remember wrongly.

Cindy,
No problem lah. Maybe juz some confusions here & there coz too many BPs liao mah. I lost track oso. Nvrm, will wait for msblur/lili to revert on it lor. Coz got 2 different designs at tat time mah.

Wow u got write dwn ah, organized le, good good. Sometimes I write dwn sometimes I dun wor. keke... so very messy lor for me.

Eliz,
Where did u get this coupon ah? Goodness, it's so cute lor but hor, it shud be like the SKS small chair which Enzo got for his birthday. Small small de for kids. Megan will love it lor. Is it in Sanrio mailers or Isetan mailers ah?

Hi Ladies!
happy.gif

msbrown
I remember I paid for 2 sets of 3-in-1 containers but only received 1 set cos lili mentioned stock not here yet.

Your sushi looks delicious! I just bought the mould too. Will try one of these days! The ingredients can also get from Daiso those Japanese pack with seaweed and bonito.

Ladies
Anyone has isetan private sale entry coupons to give away? I wanna go but not member
sad.gif
... TIA!

Baby carrier
I love the MIM sling! Initially have difficulty using dare not try cos bb small and fragile. Quite difficult to pick up the skills. But once u know it it becomes a breeze. Even my husband who refused to use it cos paiseh to use also use now - very good to coax bb to sleep in it. Agreed that when bb gets bigger shoulder very painful, so we also have an ergo carrier. But I seldom use the ergo cos I find it bulky since cannot be folded.

happy.gif

hi hi

just got the colourful kitty bowl from msblur and really really very pretty! makes me happy just looking at it.
happy.gif

princess,
ergo can only carry baby with them facing you and not out. but not to worry lah, baby can still look ard and its quite cute to carry them and look into their face and kiss their forehead.

mau
the other day i was also wondering what has happened to this design of the 3-in-1 containers leh; the one that was oos was the kitty & mimi (whatever it is called)design right?

PLL
Yes, been busy...i cant go for isetan sale leh cos 25th is the first day I start work at the new company leh...unless after work..you going?

ACSY
I maybe going leh.. in the morning! After work all the good stuff grab by ppl liao. Me going to the household dept. Later than Hk... bwahahahahahahahha

<font color="ff0000">tling</font>,

Ya..so 'qiao'..i was workin part time @d clinic beside the shop..so all d workers dere r all my frens..cos @nite i don teach piano..den somemore tt day i was riding my bike..den i saw his car den i stop..haha..hello kitty catch my eyes easily.. =)

Eliz,
Combi Nana, I think i saw tat previously, looks quite gd too. Do u carry Megan often in carrier? cos i think my shoulder will ache when she is bigger. My bb only 6kg+ I already find it heavy to carry too long.

PLL,
If I'm not wrong, yr DS going to learn how to walk aredi? Dunno if they know how to walk leow will they still like to sit in carrier? Ya since she like it, maybe i will try to put her in the sling when we go out 2mr.

Msbrown,
Design 4 is nice but not cheap lor, dunno how is the threadcount.

PLL, Soko,
I tried to find the details for patapum
carrier but seems like big retail store dun carry hor. BECO also looks quite nice but BECO Butterfly was ever recalled due to babies falling out of the carrier.

Stephy,
U dun mind hor,my things leave it wif u 1st. Think i still have stuffs wif Kittymum but not sure whether stk in oredi.

Princess
My Ds is 18months already.He is already running around.When he was younger, I have been using the sling to bring him around for shopping since 3 months onwards. Until recently, I felt that his weight is a bit too much for me to handle when I am alone with him.When I put him in the sling, he will start fidgeting.He cant seem to stay in sling for too long maybe perhaps he wants to come down to walk. He dont like to be in the carrier for too long as well.When I bring him out on carrier these days, I will let him down to walk around until he is tired, I will then put him back on carrier.I regretted not starting him early on the sling during his infant days cos like you I have difficulties handling it.I only started out later and it really became a breeze and a very good helper too. Be it in housework or out shopping or breastfeeding. You can breastfeed in Ergo too, but I found that its not as easy as sling cos my ds doesnt like to sit up and drink his milk he prefers to lie down to drink.
happy.gif

mau,sharon,
i tink we didnt pay for the 3 in 1 rectangle container loh. I remember Lili did mention TH dun hav stocks for the rabbit design bah, ask whether anyone of u wana change to other designs. As to y we have nt get the containers yet, TH did mention that the stocks are all in their warehouse oreadi, but coz' they hav many cartons of new stocks coming every wk, they tend to push all the stocks which had arrived earlier to the back &amp; the newest ones in front. Lili did ask Wendy abt the containers, but they do nt know where they left the cartons for the containers. Every wk they oso will try to open new stocks &amp; try their best to find the containers slowly as they opened up every cartons loh.
Guess we juz need some patience lah, u gals nt urgent to use the containers anyway rite?
Maybe for all the bps u join, u might wana record them down in ur own record book juz in case u forgotten wat r the tings u ordered.

Lets nt question abt reliability lah shall we?? If Lili has meant to cheat us, all of us wouldnt hav got the items we ordered in her bp rite? N imagine all the coordinating work, met up with the ladies, lugging back the items to her office etc...if she meant to cheat us, y would she bother to do all these when she herself dun get to earn anything at all? She wouldnt even appear in this forum, yakking with us opening every nite lah rite??

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Notice:

Its very disappointing and disheartening to see the words you ladies posted. Since my RELIABILITY is being questioned and am not as efficient as other spree/bps organisers, no point of me staying here, doing all the unnecessary work and getting all the unpleasant remarks and nasty smses. Its really not easy entertaining all kinds of ppl and demands.

So note the following:

3-in-1 Containers - CANCELLED. Those ordered, check your email for refund details.

AUST BP - Will refund all by next week, all coming stock (in Oct) will be put up for public sales, though I dun know wat stocks are there.

All Paid BPs - will be honoured and distributed (last BP - coloured bowls).

All Unpaid BPs - CANCELLED (incl yellow bowls).
</font></font>

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">ALL
PLS CLEAR your items from me by 26 September 2008!!!</font>
</font>

msblur/blue_genie,
thanks for speaking up for me...really appreciate it.

MB,
u paid for the yellow bowls rite, i will return u cash when u come collect yr other bowls.

princess,
yup, patapum is not found locally, has to order from overseas. one of my friends has it, but hers is the toddler version, quite good actually. still, i like ergo cos used to it but i thnk beco has fantastic designs. i carry my boy in the ergo when he wants to sleep and calms him down fast. used the carrier so so many times tat i regretted not buying when my elder girl was younger.

<font color="0000ff">stephy,</font>
u veri hardworking leh n veri capable loh, riding motor bike n driving car oso
happy.gif

He always ask me to take down the two big decals cos everytimes people walk pass his car will look at it n then stare at him, kekeke...

<font color="0000ff">msblur,</font>
Agreed with u, lili is so helpful n so nice to organise so many BPs to help us save $$ at the same time we can enjoy buying our HKs
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">ladies</font>
Who is going to Isetan private sales n not going to buy the HK seater(posted by Eliz) can help me buy, plssseee. Thank you.

<font color="0000ff">lili</font>
dun be too upset over the words n remarks.
I really appreciate all your hardworks n coordinations for all the BPs. Thank u sooo much.
Sooo sad, no more BPs from u le
kao_cry.gif

<font color="119911"><font size="+1">Lili, thanks for organizing the BPs for us and all the efforts you had put in. Please don't get upset, ok?</font></font>

Lili
Don't get upset because of some silly comments. Not worth it!!
I have not done BPS but so know how much trouble you go through.. Worse, u don't earn a cent.

lili,
dont be upset k..thanks for all the efforts n hardwork you put in
happy.gif

kittymum,
i am unable to log in to hello kitty loft?
am i still a member?

Aiyo Lili, cool down. I know its disappointing to see remarks like this. But hey, its not from all of us mah. Majority of us still appreciate all the good lobangs you shared with us, i am sure.
happy.gif

Just that someone may have some misunderstandings of her own. So clear things up and then if still got people not happy then next time dont accept her/their BP orders and ignore her/them lor.

We are still for you de mah. Dont sad liao ok? You have our support, mine at least lah.
1729366.gif

Sharon, IMHO, think you are abit too harsh liao. You can nicely ask Lili to explain ma. Like that say 'reliability' not very nice lah. Haiz..
sad.gif
Somemore in all fairness, Lili has really done alot for us, lugging back clocks, pots and all, its all so big and bulky and heavy somemore. So its quite unappreciative to say things like that lah.

lili.. not worth getting upset over all these bullshit lahz.. actualli all BPs joined online is at buyers' own risk... if i join some overseas spree and the spree organiser decides to run away with the money, i also LL... u have alr tried ur best to refund us in batches.. yet some pple juz dun get it... refunding over thousands of dollars out of ur own pocket.. with your own hard earned money.. still... sigh.. realli lahz.. there will always be pple who juz... ... forget it... as long as we're not guilty, we dun have to bother abt such rubbish... not worth getting upset ya...

well.. too bad.. no more BPs for us.. oh well..

Lili,
i support your decision.
I do overseas spree occasionally, where people sharing order to enjoy cheaper shipping.
overseas spree is supposed to share order, not to earn some $$
Its not like BP section, where the organiser allowed to charge handling fee or even earn some $$, thats why BP section needs to pay $25 fee.

I know about the work involved, in your case, even worse, coz sometimes involves bulky items which u need to carry all the way from TH to ur office (its quite far OK!!), and not earning $$ over it.
to hear this kind of comment, surely will not worth your effort.

FYI, i am not trying to add fuel into fire..
but put myself into lili's shoes, i think i understand the dissapointment/disheartening.

To other ladies who need to clarify something,
Honestly, i think you should email direct instead of posting unnecessary remarks.
SMS is not good either, if u really need to clarify, SMS is difficult to explain, since its for short message.
Pls be more understanding towards each other moreover most of us is old member here.

Hi Lili,
For the AU bp, know it's not your fault. Your fren is the one who is unreliable. Took the 1k and disappear and then appear again.

Think Sharon just want some transparency but agree that she is harsh on her words.

Haha. . .I believe I'm the top buyer in the AU BP. Me also know your difficulties, that's why I never really ask about this.

Furthermore, when I saw the water bottles at TH, I told you and you went to ask Wendy immediately to get a good deal for us. Definitely I have no doubt for your reliability. If yes, wouldn't ask you to check with Wendy on this. Also, if you were out to cheat us, you wouldn't have lug back things from TH for us, remind us to pick things up or be involved in all the passing baton games. Plus all the countless unclaimable SMS/MMS. And yes, some of us also know where you work and live. If someone is out to cheat, wouldn't disclose such details.

There are pple out there like me. Who really forgets what we buy and whether we have transferred money. So even if pple forget to pass me my things, frankly speaking, I may forget too. Haha. .my house is in such a mess that I don't even know what I have now.

Agree with Msblur that everyone should keep track of what they buy (hehe. . though I'm one of them who don't)

Do continue to organise BP. Don't get upset. There are others out there who support and trust u.

<font color="aa00aa">Lili</font>,
Pls dun be disheartened by these comments. There's lots of us here supporting you... Me included.
I can understand the enormous difficulties (time, energy effort) involving BP organisations -
consolidating orders, sorting everything out, liaising with both supplier &amp; us, lugging stuffs to &amp; fro and arranging the various meet-ups.
I really salute you for doing all these and not even earning an extra cent.

Anyway... just wanna say this... I for one and most appreciative of all you have done. Many thks babe!!

<font color="aa00aa">Cindy</font>,
Yup... me staying in the west - CCK area to be exact. Aiyoh.. pai seh to make you come all the way down leh. Do you work in town area?
I can arrange to meet you there during weekdays - office hours?

Acthia,
I can go CCK to meet you im fine. I work at Far East Plaza. You just PM me ur address and hp number i can go and collect from you next week.

Lili
dun be angry, i appreciate all ur effort and time spent. It's really not easy organising BPs. Thanks so much for lugging our stuff back to office, coordinating with TH, arranging collection thru sms etc!

<font color="aa00aa">Cindy</font>,
Have PM you my address and mobile no. liaoz. Alternatively, I can meet you in Orchard area next week cos I'll be going to MT E. for my dental appointment.
Let me know what suits you better. Thks.

lili,
hope everything has cooled down by now...

Thank you for all the BP and good prices you've gotten for us ladies here.
happy.gif

Also, I really appreciate your attention to details because each time I collect stuffs from you, you will put in presentable plastic bag/paper bag ( not the red colour market type)to "preserve our image."...

Really thank you for all these ... cheer up, ya?
happy.gif

Lili,
I NEVER question your reliability. Lately, I have been SO FREE that I went back check archives &amp; realised I have ordered these 3in1 containers but duno wat happen 2 it mah. Tat's y posted in forum check lor since no updates. Maybe like Karen said, too many new stocks from TH liao oso difficult to keep updating lor.

I can understand your feelings abt the AUD BP but dont get upset abt it. Some ppl like me duno how to phrase our wordings &amp; juz say/post in the thread which we mean no harm or anything.

In Sharon's case, I tink she also dun mean it, maybe she has been asking u abt the items or refund for so long liao tat's y she posted like tat lor.

So many ppl including ME oso support yr organizing BP fm TH shows tat we value yr help, friendship &amp; appreciate it &amp; wont doubt u lor.

I oso appreciate yr ever ready help collecting, lugging &amp; meeting up with us to pass the items. It's reali NO EASY job.

Msblur,
Of coz I know how TH has so many stocks coming in every week &amp; some still unpacked &amp; inside the w'hse. Tat's wat I also ever kena when I did the CK pouches BP lor. When we waited so long for it and money collected but stock still not in, I oso pai sei to hold onto the money tat's y gotta disappoint some ladies by doing a refund.

Lili
I think most of us really appreciate your help in organising BPs. As a working mum who loves Hello Kitty and lack of time to keep a lookout for nice HK stuffs. When I hv time, go to forum and see your BPs..make my day!

Frankly speaking, it takes alot of effort to organise such BPs. So, please do keep your BPs ongoing.
happy.gif
Cheers....

Lili,
Hope you are ok by now...dun get too heat up ya cos I believe your reliability is not in question jus tt the ladies wan some status updates lor...mayb they dunno how to put it in words so to us is harsh but they dun mean it.

By the way, I really appreciate your help in organizing so many BPs for us...I did BP before so I know how tedious it is to coordinate n arrange collection/payment. Thumbs up for you
happy.gif

Remember we want this forum to be a happy one so let the unhappiness be a past n move forward.

Hi Lili, I didn't know what I had wrote had made u so upset but I do feel the same as what u are feeling!

As for the 3in1 container, I had already made the payment on 25apr &amp; it already Sept nw so I think I just want to know the status.

Actually, I have the intention to just forget abt the $ but I just want an answer. I also understand we hv to bear the risk when joining this kind of spree.

I have always been prompt on my payment and did express my appreciation on ur effort for holding all the spree didnt I! If I'm harsh, I had already post long ago instead of nw or rather use the legal way but i had been sending u sms maybe im slow I don't understand ur sms reply!

I understand better of your reply here

Hello Lili, hope you feeling better. We will miss you and your BPs de. Come back bah.
Show you ladies my loots today.
1730706.gif
Hope to bring back some HK mood.
1730707.jpg
1730708.jpg

HK boxer shorts and handphone holder i bought. And mini purse from my jap teacher! So qiao so matching! Hee..
1730709.gif

how u all can upload ur pictures till big big ar? mine everytime got error msg. wanna upload my loots again but kept getting the error msg until i sian liao

lili
hope u hv cool down

Hi Ladies,

Lili will be away from this forum for the time being, she wont be posting. She's grateful for all your concerns. Let's all give her some time to cool down."

LADIES WHO HAVEN MAKE PAYMENT, PLS DO THE TRANSFER &amp; ARRANGE COLLECTION WITH LILI ASAP. THANKS!
happy.gif

L'S BP

HK BOWLS
BP PRICE: $2.50 EACH (MIN 12PCS) - CLOSED!

DESIGN A (YELLOW)- CANCELLED!

- jasmine x 2
- emma x 2
- cindy x 1
- MB x 1 (PAID, WILL DO REFUND)
- PP x 1
- Purin x 1
- lunaticfreezer x 1
- stephy x 2

DESIGN B (COLOURFUL)

- msblur x 2 (PAID)
- sharon x 1
- hellokitty x 2 (PAID)
- cindy x 1
- MB x 1 (PAID)
- feifei x 1
- purin x 1 (PAID)
- blueblue x 2
- lunaticfreezer x 1
- stephy x 2 (PAID)

DESIGN C (BLUE)

- emma x 2
- msblur x 1 (PAID)
- cindy x 1
- feifei x 1
- purin x 1 (PAID)
- lunaticfreezer x 1

DESIGN D (PINK)

- jasmine x 2
- emma x 2
- msblur x 1 (PAID)
- nikita x 1 (PAID)
- sharon x 1
- princess x 1 (PAID)
- cindy x 1
- MB x 1 (PAID)
- feifei x 3
- purin x 1 (PAID)
- blueblue x 2
- lunaticfreezer x 1
- stephy x 2 (PAID)

TOTAL: 51 PCS

So sad to read abt the unhappiness in this thread.

Lili,
Just wanna let u know tat really appreciate all the gd lobangs tat u've shared. May you cool down n have some peace during this period, take care.

M B,
The boxer so sweet, with lace somemore.

PLL,
Oh I always 4forgot thought yr son abt 1 yr old...18mths aredi so fast. How heavy is he now? Must be quite heavy to carry aredi. I think yr sling must be very well-utilised. I heard Ergo is sold is Metro, wonder where else can i find it, maybe someday i will go down n take a look.

Eliz,
Any idea Combi Nana can use till how old?

Ms Blur and Lili
Have transferred $10 for the HK Bowl BPto lili's account. Thanks for the coordination!
happy.gif
Will arrange with lili for collection.

Princess
my ds is about 10-11kg. yes i fully utilise it even till now I will sometimes bring along my sling when out just to bf him.
happy.gif
Metro no more carrying ergo I have called to check with them 3 months ago.

Back