Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Ladies,
I bought this yty. Comes with a very cute diecut box.

1578894.jpg

KWL
Please drop me from the list for the HK Blender.
I buy to use. Lol.

Morning everyone...nice weather to sleep keke

Purin,
Ok..I will call to confirm the seats n let u know the status again.

lili/ KWL,
U gals wan to join too? I can book together if u ON for Sat class
happy.gif

Morning Ladies!
happy.gif

Eliz
Didn't know msbrown will pass me your stuff to pass to lili so I passed your angel charm to her when my DH exchanged the bags with her this morning. U collect from her another time hor...Let me know when u have done the transfer for the charm and the balloon. Tks!
happy.gif

LYD
Did not receive the refund u mentioned u have done on the day u passed my stuff to lili. Can u pls check again? Tks!

Hellokitty
I also don't know.. Haa.. No worries, will arrange with her.
Paiseh huh, my IB MIA!! Very difficult to find ATM coz office/lunch area very ulu.
Will transfer asap. Thanks.

Ah Mau
Trouble you again to pass my loots from HelloKitty to either Lili/Msblur hor.
I have also asked Msblur to help me transfer to you for my LD Loots.
Thanks.

Msblur/Lili
Xie xie!!

Morning ladies
happy.gif

BA, i also interested in the baking class.
happy.gif
They will provide bakeware too? Can we bring our HK ones?

Eliz, the dental floss very cute.
happy.gif
Is it cheap too? Where u get?

MsBlur, sorry ah, not able to meet you tonite. Was thinking if Lili is agreeable, and if you are meeting her, can pass the lunchbox to Lili ma? Cos i can easily meet her during lunch and will meet her again when collecting TH red train clock and house lunchbox. Lili ke yi mah?
happy.gif
If cannot, nvm, just let me know.

Spunk, i almost forgot about the apple clock. I can come RP, your office area meet you during lunchtime. Will you be meeting Kittymum too? Cos if so, i have 2 short glasses with Kittymum, can i ask her pass to you to pass to me together with the apple clock? Can?
happy.gif
If cannot, nvm, just let me know.

Good morning Ladies!
Lili, it was nice to meet you yesterday, appreciate your help with passing me stuff from the other ladies
happy.gif

hello kitty lover
Just a reminder that you have not arranged to collect your items from my pte sale? ;)

Hello Kitty
Thanks, I received your PM. Will confirm via email/sms regarding collection
happy.gif

Bubblesangel
Please confirm if you have received my transfer?

msblur, Jasmine
I've received the mini lock + passed payment to Lili. Also received the diecut plates from Lili yday, both items are very cute thanks
happy.gif

MB,
Alamak, i didnt bring ur lunch box to office today leh. Thot we arrange another time so i didnt bring along. Hmm...u wan me to pass to Lili ah? I can find one day to pass to her loh. U nt urgent rite?

angel,
Thks.
happy.gif

Eliz
I asked Stephy to pass you my stuff from Lazymummy's BP leh so that we can exchange when you come collect from me your stuff from LYD. Hope you dun mind hor? Trouble you...

Ooo, suddenly see my nicks so many times, hehe

Ok, no hurry lah MsBlur, take your time and if you shun bian meet Lili only. But i must ask whether Lili ok bo first. Thanks leh!

Ooo, Eliz, good buy!

HKTulip, ya your bowl, i dont mind but we must ask Lili and MsMau whether ok or not too. Lili, AhMau ok mah?

Eliz,
Noted Msblur will help u trf the money to me. I forgot to put yr angel charm from HK into yr bag leh. Can pass to u another day. I'll see if Jasmine is gog to the gathering this Fri then I pass to her to pass to msblur. Else maybe another trip ok....

MB
Yup, very cute indeed! These are my very 1st HK diecut plates :D Thought I can use them to display my HK cakes when done, wanna go get the ingredients today so I can bake them tomorrow
happy.gif
Btw, you tried the stock cubes in the HK toothpick holder? Can't fit many right...

Haha, Angel, ya cannot fit in and hard to take out. Hubby see liao, snigger and ask why i make life so difficult for myself, hahah. Then he realised his life also made difficult cos he too will have problem getting the cubes out when he cook, wahahah.
happy.gif
happy.gif

KWL,
Ok..will book for you too
happy.gif

MB,
No need to bring any bakeware cos it is all provided. But u can bring HK containers to store your 'results' so can bring home lor...usually they will have paper boxes for u lah keke
So u wan to join us on 2nd Aug too?...

P.S. My experience tells me better to go in pairs to the class cos usually is 2 a team to do the hands-on.

<font color="0000ff">Anymore ladies wan to join us? Let me know b4 I call them @ 1pm.

2nd Aug, 1.30-4.30pm Hands-on Baking class @ Sims Lane
We will learn
1) TIRAMISU
2) BLUEBERRIES &amp; MIX BERRIES ALMOND CAKE

- BA
- Purin
- KWL</font>

Purin,
My aunt used to have a Malaysian cake who would bake Pandan chiffon or Orange chiffon cakes...like you mentioned, will pound the pandan leaves and squeeze out the juice. For orange chiffon, she will peel the thin layer of skin for the smell. Bengawan will use food colouring of course. HaHaHa.

Ladies,
Anyone knows where to get the HK thumb tacks for cork notice board pls ? My email add is [email protected] in case I miss the post.

Eliz,
Yr maid came already ? How is she ?
I just called the agency to help me look out for another one...my present one is getting more stubborn, refused to learn and talks back. Something which I cannot tolerate. Headache man.

KWL,
We can mt @ MRT station n go there together
happy.gif

Purin / KWL,
The 2nd Aug hands-on class is full le
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">As every week, they have different receipes. I was thinking of going 16th Aug, Sat (same time) whereby they will teach
1) VANILLA ANGEL STEAM CAKE
2) PORTUGESE EGG TART</font>

U all still keen?

Ladies who r keen, can join too &amp; we go together..let me know so I can do the booking
happy.gif

BA,
Will they teach hw to make pandan chiffon cake? its my favourite loh, my mum like it too.
happy.gif

Which mrt is the nearest?

Janet,
Wat happen to ur maid again? Hw long has this current maid been with u?

BA,
I'm ok with the 16 Aug.

KWL,
My mum used to make very fantastic cakes, including the agar agar cakes. But shi chuan liao cos she had passed away. The recipe should be somewhere in my Dad's place. I'll go and dig if I really quit my job.

Want to be my guinea pig?

PLL,
Marble cake is not chiffon cake. Think you can consider it under the butter cakes family. Hehe. . I'm not a butter cake lover. Only like chiffon and sponge cakes.

BA,
I wana join too. 2 Aug is ok. Checking on 16 Aug coz I may go M'sia for 2D1N then.

Actuali hor, I know how to make tiramisu leh. Very easy de lor. keke.... Make I can make 1 these days then let u gals try but duno when lor hor.. keke....

Msblur,
U wana pay me school fees? My MIL can teach u to make pandan cake. kekekeke.... very got std 1 leh..... But she lazy to make now lor, last time she everytime do Durian chiffon cake &amp; Pandan Chiffon cake de.

My MIL oso knows how to make kueh lapis, han zi dan (potato balls).... cant rem wat else she knows liao... Coz my MIL works in a shop selling ang ku kueh de, then she always makes these extras there.

msblur,
I think they got teach last time.
Nearest MRT is Aljunied.

Purin,
I wan to b ur guinea pig for the agar agar cake...sounds yummy keke

KWL,
So 16th Aug, u ON bo?
http://www.phoonhuat.com/b_handsondemo.htm

mau,
2 Aug fully book le. So u let me know if u ON for 16 Aug lah.

<font color="0000ff">Anymore ladies wan to join us? Let me know b4 I call them next Monday.

16th Aug, 1.30-4.30pm Hands-on Baking class @ Sims Lane
We will learn
2) PORTUGESE EGG TART

- BA
- Purin
- mau (TBA)</font>

BA,
I wanna on leh..but I wanna make something I like..ah bo...KIV me 1st lah...

Just check out the website..I also want to learn how to make mooncake can..anyone wanna go with me???

Mau,
Huh reali ah?? Ah yo...my favourites leh. Kueh lapis &amp; pandan chiffon. Ur MIL has so many skills hw come nv go set up a stall hoh. Hee...
But i no oven leh. Learn liao oso cant bake at hm.
sad.gif

BA,
Hmm...if the dates they will be teaching pandan chiffon or kueh lapis, i would be keen to join loh.
happy.gif

ashmom,
U tempt me with my favourite clip purses again! Hee...

msblur,
okok..if I see it, i let u know
happy.gif

KWL,
I think I wil go for the mooncake too keke...few yrs bk, I went b4 le but since at home, i dun wan to unwrap my oven..mayb i go there n do lah keke
Nearer the date, then i organize &amp; jio u all go for the mooncake hands-on class keke

<font color="0000ff">Anymore ladies wan to join us? Let me know b4 I call them next Monday.

16th Aug, 1.30-4.30pm Hands-on Baking class @ Sims Lane
We will learn
2) PORTUGESE EGG TART

- BA
- Purin
- Eliz
- mau (TBA)
- KWL (TBA)</font>

BA,
Wat is vanilla angel steam cake?

Msblur,
No need oven de leh for the pandan chiffon cake. I saw her using another machine but not oven to do the pandan cakes de wor. Kueh lapis is the 9 chen gao right? Tat oso no need oven de leh....

msblur,
ya..u can shang yue wif ur self-made mooncakes keke.
last last time...we did both the bake &amp; snow-skin type..I like the snow-skin most keke..I rem we did do 4ea type &amp; bring bk home.
happy.gif

The snow-skin u no nd oven so u can also do at home using HK bakeware keke...i m hoping to do tt tis yr but got to dig out the receipe

mau,
I also nt sure woh...i guess is 'egg cake' (translate in canto) haha
Kueh Lapis no nd oven one meh...then steam it arr?

BA,
I tink no need steam oso wor. I oso buay hiao leh coz I very lazy, everytime says wana eat but let my MIL do all the job. keke... very ma fan de to do kueh lapis, I know she has to boiled the different colorings, then pour onto the tray layer by layer lor. I tink 1 layer cool liao then pour the other layer then on &amp; on lor.....

BA,
I give the 16th Aug class a miss. This lession on 23rd Aug oso seems to be quite nice leh coz I love cheese cakes... The mooncake class oso good leh but I'll be away so cant attend.

23rd Aug Sat
CHOCOLATE MINT SWIRL CHEESE CAKE
OLIVE FOCACCIA BREAD

eliz,
Hmm...my elder gal has this boxer shorts &amp; she love it very much, everyday oso ask my maid to wash fast fast she wana wear. Hee...
Too bad the size this lady selling buay gam my gal leh, if nt i would buy frm her.
sad.gif

BA,
I think I also dun wanna go on the 16Aug liao..if u going other classes, dun forget to jio again..especially the mooncake!!!I like also!!!

msbrown,
Kueh lapis is not 9 chen gao leh!!!It's brown/yellow colour strips one leh...and need oven one can...

These 2 I also like...
CHOCOLATE MINT SWIRL CHEESE CAKE
OLIVE FOCACCIA BREAD

msblur/msbrown
now i know why kueh lapis are quite ex...

msbrown
I received my fan yesterday. Thanks!

i also wanna learn how to bake mooncake leh.. hehe.. jio me if u all going hor..
happy.gif

ashmom.. my colleague bot that purse for me when she went to japan in june.. so i cannot join ur BP le.. hehe... but the purse is mei mei one lohz..
happy.gif

Back