Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Hi Ladies,
Take care of yourselves. The weather is unpredicatable...either very hot or raining. My throat started to itch suddenly.

Ms Blur,
You're at home today ? Is yr daughter feeling better ? Take care of yourself too.

Purin,
You are not well ?

Purin,

PMed you the day I received ur PM, replied to your email.
Feel better not? Take care...raining almost the whole day today.

Might be able to bring this in..Anyone interested? Can place order..Price TBA
1575338.jpg

Hi Ladies!

Good morning!
happy.gif

angeltopg
Ya the round containers r just as what u have described. U want?
happy.gif

Lili
U not well ah? Hope u feeling better today.
happy.gif

Ah Mau
Also need to mafan u to help me collect my clothes peg from lili...TIA!
happy.gif

stephy.. oh no.. the ge hou cannot make it.. *disappointed*.. still thought can hear u sing wor.. but good luck for the exams aniways..
happy.gif

kittywishlist.. i'm interested in the blender..

Purin.. hope u're feeling ok..
happy.gif
care to take a pic of all ur SB prizes to show us?
happy.gif

Morning ladies!

janet,
I went to work ytd, coz' my gal seems ok liao. But she didnt go sch ytd loh. She's fine liao, this morning my maid brought her to sch oreadi, she's so happy.
happy.gif

MB,
Oreadi replied u.
happy.gif
Let me know when u wana meet up lah.

Good morning everyone..

Msblur/Emma/Lili/ and the other ladies
Paiseh ah.. I also cannot make it this friday.
Hubby say he needs me to go pump the balloons instead..
So sorry to back out..
sad.gif

KWL
Can advise if the Blender needs transformer/Stepdown?

Emma
You know, my hubby say i still can go, just bring the balloons go K!
I'm not driving lor.. Walk ard with the Balloons?????

Stephy
Did you get Lazymummy's PM for collection?

eliz.. if u want u can put them in my car first mah.. keke.. but u juz have to bring them from where u inflate them to marina sq lohz.. haha.. but actualli bringing the balloons to K also not that bad what.. hehe... then we'll have a party atmosphere while K-ing.. haha

Emma
Cannot make it lar.. So paisah, need to take train from Bugis to Marina..
Though just a few stops..

Hmm.. I KIV lar.. See if i can drive instead.

True true.. See HK Balloons while we sing!!

<font color="0000ff">Hello Kitty Blender @ $TBC by Kittywishlist</font>
- Emma
- HKL
- Jasmine
- szu
- hellokittylover

Good morning Ladies
happy.gif

msblur
That's true! Now busy with preparing stuff for bb, after bb arrives will be even more busy. Dunno when will have the chance to join you ladies for gathering ;)

Hello Kitty
Yup! Please let me know regarding payment &amp; collection details, where do you live/work? Thanks!

Eliz,
Haha...tink ur hubby hav a motive for asking to bring the balloons to K loh. He wan us to help u with pumping the balloons rite??!! kekeke...

Hey Eliz or ladies who know
happy.gif

Where can i get recipes, online if have, that came with the bakeware BP Kittymum organised previously? I want to experiment abit on the baking.
1575883.jpg
Anyone has the recipes can scan &amp; email me?

Thanks very much in advance!!
happy.gif

Msblur
The balloons need helium ley.. Cannot help one lor..
He say i shd be home decorating but i think can do on sat.
Infact i have done nothing yet except buy and buy stuff. Haaa!!
Still need to put together all the party packs for the kids..

MB
You want cookies/cakes? For Mircowave/silicon containers one?
I have had the time to scan the recipes hor..
How about i photocopy and mail to you?
Then you can translate and post here.
PM me your address??

Reply: I go home sort them out. These few days busy busy..

Got this from http://playkeen.blogspot.com/search/label/Cakes

1575905.jpg

The original sponge cake recipe is meant for a 9 inch round cake. I have reduced the baking time to just 15 mins, instead of 35 mins. I used 1 recipe's batter to pour into the HK moulds. The balance batter I used to pour into cupcake cases.
Ingredients
4 eggs
80 g fine sugar
100 g plain flour (sieved)
100 g melted butter (must be warm when added to flour mixture)

Method
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
2. Spray cooking oil onto silicon moulds. Line muffin tray with paper cupcake cases
3. Whisk eggs and sugar at maximum speed for about 5 mins
4. Fold in sieved flour by hand, using an upward circulating motion.
5. Add in warm melted butter. Fold well until batter is shiny.
6. Pour into silicon moulds and lined muffin tray. Bake for about 15 mins. Use a toothpick to insert into the cake center to check if it is ready. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is ready.
7. Turn HK cake out from silicon moulds. Use a spatula to remove the cupcakes from the muffin holes. Leave all cakes on wire rack to cool.

MB/Eliz
What a coincidence! I was going to try out this lady's recipe for the HK moulds &amp; muffins too
happy.gif
Hope to do so by end of this week then can share with you all the results haha... Does this need an electric mixer though cos I don't have one
sad.gif

Ooo, thanks! Haha, let me try see if got so nice turn out, i doubt so, haha

Angel, i also dont have one. Hee, see if my manual mixer can be efficient haha!

eliz,
Oh...u haven done the goody bags too? Oh dear..must be fast lah, dun wait till last min. Secarly last min u need to be bz with some other tings leh??
happy.gif

Angel
You can don't use electric mixer, just a very fast and enduring hand!! Lol.

Msblur
Got snacks lar, Thot better to do nearer to date.
I just bought all the snacks yty so it will be "fresh"

MB/Eliz
Ok, thanks cos recipe mentions to whisk eggs &amp; sugar at maximum speed so I wasn't sure if using hand to mix will be ok. Otherwise have to go Mum's place to borrow her mixer hehe...

Hi Ladies....

Pls trf to my POSB savings account no.: 058-51860-3 for the angel &amp; devils LD items. Once trf pls let me know ya......

1) Eliz : $20 (To Pass to msblur)
- 1 Devil Slipper
- 1 Devil HP charm

2) Eunice : $30 (To Pass to msblur)
- 1 Angel Tote
- 1 Devil Tote
- 1 Devil HP Charm

3) Karen : $70
- 2 Angel Tote
- 2 Devil Tote
- 1 Angel Glass
- 1 Devil Glass
- 1 Angel HP Charm

4) HKL : $20
- 1 Angel Fan
- 1 Devil Fan

5) BBGirl : $24
- 1 Angel Slipper (collected)
- 1 Devil Slipper (collected)
- 1 Strawberry Magazine (with Jasmine)

6) Hydrangea : $50 (COD today 22/07)
- 1 Angel Tote
- 1 Devil Tote
- 1 Angel Slipper
- 1 Devil Slipper
- 1 Angel Fan

7) ACSY : $10.30 (PAID)
- 1 Angel Fan (posted today)

8) PLL : $10.30
- 1 Devil Fan (posted today)

9) Acthia : $10.30
- 1 Angel Fan (posted today)

10) Starlight : $10
- 1 Angel Tote

Hi Ms Blur,
It's a relief to know yr gal is fine...otherwise you wont be able to concentrate in your work.

Hi Purin,
Are you feeling better today ? It's rather sunny today. Take care.

Kittywishlist,
Thanks for the update.

Emma,
Thankz for pointing out...I overlooked...

<font color="0000ff">Hello Kitty Blender @ $TBC by Kittywishlist</font>
- Emma
- HKL
- Jasmine
- szu

kittywishlist,
Want to check with you if you got lobang for the blender...wonder if you got lobang to bring in the spare part for the cutter...cause this blender has many sizes of container to blend things but the only worry that I have is the cutter may not be sharp as times goes by...if can get i want to get more to keep and the price of it too...

Ladies, I tested it last week to blend boiled barley which is soft but not very smooth puree typen lor...so quite disappointed...I will test again then update you all...Please do not see my posting then stop you from buying..this is what I feel last week but the blender itself is really nice...

Spunky,
I'll pass the devils glass to Lili then u pass yr angel glass to KM &amp; ask them to exchange ok? hee.... U got extra devil fan to exchange with angel ones?

msbrown,

I check tonite and revert, I remember getting like 4 devil or 3...exchanging with Purin and another gf. I confirm and let you know tonite or tomorrow morning, k.

Hi All,

Just to share:

<font color="0000ff">There will be a one-day carnival to be held at Dempsey Hill on 27 July 2008 (Sunday) from 11am to 5pm.

This will be a well-publicized event on the Mediacorp channels. Kids Central celebrities will also be there for some games and performances with the audience. There will be activities throughout the day to keep everyone entertained. Kids Central will also be on the lookout for Dempsey Hill’s Young Superstar—with that much excitement going on, you’ll definitely want to be present!

As part of the family fun event, a flea market, comprising of 8 parking lots (for car boot stalls) and 8 table-booths, will be there with lelong grabs</font>

<font color="aa00aa">P/S: I will be there selling handicraft handbags,HK stuff, kids and adults clothes..come and support me okie...</font>

Eliz,
Think no need transformer cuz product from Korea.

Dior,
Yours don't need transformer right? I don't think will have the spare parts for sale but u should be able to get it @ Isetan Scott's (household Dept) as they are selling the same item but not HK ones.

Hello Kitty Blender @ $TBC
- Kittywishlist
- Emma
- HKL
- Jasmine
- szu
- Eliz

Kittywishlist,
Is it the orange coloured one you referring to?? If yes then I have tried...the size is not right...Btw, dont need transformer...

Hi ladies,
I have the following for sale...The tall cabinet is original sanrio product from Taka. Brought it at $129 but selling at lower price at $69.

$69 (ori $129)
1577644.jpg

$2 each
1577645.jpg

$10
1577646.jpg

$35 (ori$39.90)
1577647.jpg

Spunk,
U gog to check on the devil fan is it... hee... OK u let me know by tonite by PM or post in forum can? Coz I've gotta pass to HK early tml morning coz she's meeting lili in the afternoon to collect &amp; pass her the stuffs.

Kittywishlist,
Pls put me on KIV on the price 1st. I oso like tis very much. ALl becoz of this &amp; I hv to B_ _ _ _ _ T some place. keke...... So I die die muz have this set of blenders lor. keke....

Back