Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

KWT
I also got this orange set. You mean the parts are interchangeable??

This set is really good. Very strong. Can blend ice!

kittywishlist,
Ya I know this set from Isetan, it is very good worth the money...only if the HK one is as good...I also thought this one can interchange if the cutter is not sharp but unforunately the size dont fit...

Hi Ladies....

Pls trf to my POSB savings account no.: 058-51860-3 for the angel & devils LD items. Once trf pls let me know ya......

1) Eliz : $20 (Pass to HK to lili on 23/07)
- 1 Devil Slipper
- 1 Devil HP charm

2) Eunice : $30 (Pass to HK to lili on 23/07)
- 1 Angel Tote
- 1 Devil Tote
- 1 Devil HP Charm

3) Karen : $70 (Pass to HK to lili on 23/07)
- 2 Angel Tote
- 2 Devil Tote
- 1 Angel Glass
- 1 Devil Glass
- 1 Angel HP Charm

4) HKL : $20 (Pass to HK to lili on 23/07)
- 1 Angel Fan
- 1 Devil Fan

5) BBGirl : $24
- 1 Angel Slipper (collected)
- 1 Devil Slipper (collected)
- 1 Strawberry Magazine (with Jasmine)

6) Hydrangea : $50 (collected today 22/07)
- 1 Angel Tote
- 1 Devil Tote
- 1 Angel Slipper
- 1 Devil Slipper
- 1 Angel Fan

7) ACSY : $10.30 (PAID)
- 1 Angel Fan (posted today)

8) PLL : $10.30 (PAID)
- 1 Devil Fan (posted today)

9) Acthia : $10.30
- 1 Angel Fan (posted today)

10) Starlight : $10
- 1 Angel Tote

Eliz,Dior,
I saw the demo at Isetan...like can leh..but forgot liao cuz I haven't start using mine yet. Bought at $69.90 during sale + free soya milk maker. Intend to buy the HK one for collection only.

msbrown,
*lmao*die..die..must get!!!Then what? U gonna bring down and show G*ace u also have?

Hello Kitty Blender @ $TBC
- Kittywishlist
- Emma
- HKL
- Jasmine
- szu
- Eliz
- msbrown

My loots from taka today
1577848.jpg

My loots from KK yesterday (HK x black wonder items)
1577849.jpg

KWL,
haha.... y u re-size until so small. U adjust a bit lah. keke..... The japanese stuffs are nice nice leh, I like. Tink I wana make a trip to Taka or HF sanrio liao.....

PLL,
Glad u like it. Nice hor.....

Hi BA,
I oso like to go for some baking classes but Sims Lane seems like quite far away from me wor. Can u go learn liao then bake for me to eat. keke.....

msbrown,
haha....sure will hv 'results' to bring bk home after learning de...U can cm n eat keke
Last time after learning, i wil try out at home but then over at my current plc, my oven stil wrapped in shrink wrap n dun intend to unwrap hahah

KWL,
Its only 1 session & will teach us do 2 receipes.
It cost $36++ per session & receipes/ingredients included.

Sims Lane is near to Geylang..hmm..nearest MRT is Aljunied n within walkin distance to the shop.

Purin,
U keen? Good good...i got kaki to go wif me hehe

The upcoming session they will teach
1) TIRAMISU
2) BLUEBERRIES & MIX BERRIES ALMOND CAKE

I like to go for the Sat (2 Aug, 1.30 to 4.30pm) class...otherwise will b Thurs (31 Jul, 7-10pm). let me know if u keen
happy.gif

Ladies, i went to the Taka toy fair juz nw. This HK apple series is having sale, selling at $3 loh. I bought an extra set, anybody keen can let me know.
happy.gif

1578277.jpg

Lili,
Yaya...u also keen? Good good..the more the merrier

I like theirs hands-on session n always go b4 I get preg hahaha...so u c...I've nv been there for ages le

Weekdays is 7-10pm, Sat is 1.30-4.30pm

My Mon n Wed r blocked by my DD cos DH nt free on these days so i mus tk care of her.

Other than tt, I can arrange
happy.gif

HI Emma,
I LOVE YOUR ROSE HOOK.

Hi Spunk,
Thanks for your info.

Purin
Baking and tasting the cake you make is satisfying. But I agree with you the washing part...my mum used to bake kueh lapis and pandan cake and washing all the utensils is so sian.

BA,
I love Tiramisu cake...esp the one from Emicake. Oh yummy.

KWL,
I posted the date earlier in my msg le.

The ingredients cannot choose one woh...

Basically they will teach u how to do wif these ingredients...once u know the technique, u can replace the ingredients when u try out at home

Hi BA,
Think I better choose 2 Aug (Sat)in case I have things to do after my forecast review next week.

Janet,
Your mum can make kueh lapis? Hehe. . want to teach me? I get my maid to help in washing. Talking about pandan cake, my mum could make very yummy chiffon cakes last time. Yum Yum, pandan cake, orange cake, corn cake. Can't find equally good ones outside nowadays.

BA,
I didn't notice.

Lili,
Sat u working also huh? Which day u wanna go? I join u.

Purin,
I like pandan/orange cake too..but never hear of corn cake b4 leh.

Purin dear,
My mum used to make kueh lapis but not anymore. Her Kenwood kicked the bucket and she retired from baking. Pandan cake can buy from Bengawan.
She is fed-up of cooking because her shoulder is painful once she has to cook...gone for accupuncture but it doesnt work.

Purin,
We used to have helper when my brother & I were younger, but you know what kind of problems they give right up to this present day. So we had no maid for over 10 years and her shoulders is acting up now after all the housework and cooking.

Janet,
The pandan cakes at Bengawan or most other bakeries are full of colourings. You think they will really buy the pandan leaves, pound it and squeeze the juice out? Only when we bake it at home then we will do this.

So sad, your mum's kueh lapis has shi1 chuan2. My mum left me a Kenwood cake mixer too. Heavy and has not been in use for the last 10 yrs. Haha. . don't know if it still works.

KWL,
The corn cake is also chiffon cake. The orange cake must grate the skin of the orange actually. Hehe. . bet you have not tried agar agar cake. . yum yum. . .

Hello morning ladies

Its raining cats and dogs this morning, everyone who is going to work do take care.

Ah mau
yes, it so nice didnt I imagine it to be so nice.

Purin
Got recipe or not?? I like chiffon cake very much. Is marble cake a chiffon cake too. Yes I agree with you that its tough to find a good cake nowadays.

Back