Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

she_she.. did u pass my stuff to msbrown? if u've not met her, please do pass my stuff to her.. thanx..

thanx msbrown who has been faithfully collecting stuff for me... *muacks*

msblur.. thanx for the info on the wipes.. muz rush down to get liaoz.. hehe... btw, when will the tissue i ordered be with u?
happy.gif

Emma,
No problem lah since i oso collecting mine & then shun bian collect yrs lor.

SheShe,
So I'll collect for Hello Kitty, Purin & Emma ok. I'll sms u later to let u know wat time I'm gog over to yr place. Juz finished bathing my doggies so rather tired wor.

hihi,
it was nice to meetup with u all ladies today, good to see some old faces and new faces too! hee..sorry to tell that all FREE Gift have been given liao, for those have not come to collect, pls arrange with me on next week, and hope u all enjoy it.

sorry to side track a bit, i bought the rainbow vaccum cleaner today, very powerful machine and able to clean almost everything, if anyone wants a demo or anything, do let me know, so that i'll have a referral free gift, hee...thank you, thank you!

annie,
CONGRATS!!..is ur DS excited tt he is going to be a gor gor liao?

feifei,
ehehe...looks like u going to buy alot of HK stuff for ur girl..
happy.gif

emmma,
wow..enzo is enjoying his snack...he oso likes disney playhse channel? aiyo..my 2 kids love the channel esp my boy..he like mickey mouse n little einstein..
btw..got HK one leh..today i use it to cut the shape of the mini pancakes tt i make for my DS..he finished almost 6...

feifei
next time u can get HK swim suit & float for ur girl. I saw HK float at KL before, quite nice.

anyone gng to kk today? received SMS tt they hv new stock today. but i may nt hv the time to go.

Morning,

My loots fr KK yesterday. I was only in the shop for 10mins...
Have also placed ordered for carrot cutter, 3D Kitty cutter and the big die-cut bread cutter...

Pancake/ Jelly mould @ $12.90
1223346.jpg

Egg mould @ $7.90
1223347.jpg

Mini Jelly moulds @ $5.90ea
1223348.jpg

Cookies cutter/stamper/sushi mould @ $12.90
1223349.jpg

Ham/cookies cutter @ $12.90
1223350.jpg

LYD,
Thks for remembering that i wan the gold coin bank. Appreciated that very much.

Japancraze,
Would arrange for hubby to meet up with u asap. Let me know which day u can make it ok.
happy.gif

Ladies, this is the wipes i got frm watsons.

1223374.jpg

YL,
My hubby brought my elder gal out ytd morning, i tried very hard to wake up early to prepare this bf set for her. I didnt buy the food picks yet, so no choice got to use toothpicks as replacement. Hubby said she enjoyed it very much.
happy.gif

1223375.jpg

YL,
Ya lor, me aiming that..keke..
ya hor, duno wat will they hv today..

szu,
nice loots wor..actually me that day wanted to get e jelly moulds, then tot i still hv so many moulds not use lor, so put e mould bk on e shelf...hee

msblur,
heehee...now buy e moulds liao, need to really make e effort to wake up early hor =D...hee..

The wet wipes bery nice lor...

Fei,
I actually dun really know wat I put inside the basket cos' my hubby waiting downstairs for me so I quickly grab, pay and go. I dun even have time to think twice...I also have lots of jelly mould and its cute so buy first, worry later...

I like ur loots for ur DD...me no use of those for now

szu,
ur loots r very nice! I bought the egg mould last time too. Have to use big eggs for it loh.
I've oreadi asked them to reserve the cookie cutters, die cut lunch box, 3D cookie cutters for me liao. Cant wait to get hold of them men! Hehe...

szu,
hee =D...u will hv chance to buy those de...Recently u bery busy cos seldom see u log in =D..

msblur,
hee...u bot alot of cookie cutters? When u going kk? today they will hv new stocks leh..duno wat they hv hor...

MsBlur,
I cant wait to try the the egg mould. Yesterday I was telling my hubby tt I can prepare his lunch box for him and he was happy initially BUT after he see my loots, I say he prefer to eat out else he need to hide to eat his lunch.

Fei,
Last december was on leave but my dad was sick so my whole december was shuttling btw home and hospital. Came back on Jan and worl is piling up. Tis week is the only week for me to relax then need will be bz till CNY.

feifei,
Hee...nt reali alot lah. Some of them r sushi mould which i bought frm Daiso loh. Bu she de spend too much mah, so bought at Daiso, at least its more affordable.
happy.gif

szu,
Ya ya...for my hubby he oso wont dare to bring the lunch box to office men. U know sometimes he would bring lunch to office mah, den at times he said cant find any container to put the rice mah, i told him den use my HK ones loh. He said pls loh no no! Haha...

All,
Anyone knows which pancake mix is nice? cos was tinking of buying some pancake mix, when the moulds and cutter are here, then i can start making..kee

MsBlur Spree - HK POCKET TISSUE
SELLING PRICE: $2.90, 2 PACKS FOR $5.00
CORPORATE PRICE: $1.50

1) Lili
2) Emma
3) Emma
4) Emma
5) Emma
6) Emma
7) Emma
8) Emma
9) Emma
10) mrswee (if price is corporate price) - TBC
11) mrswee (if price is corporate price) - TBC
12)yalokitty
13)yalokitty

feifei,
am not sure wat new stocks KK have. Called them juz now but they said stocks not in yet, maybe late afternoon then will arrive wor.

msblur/feifei/lili,
I oso did HK bread y'day for my DH. haha, he ate then he said, got taste better meh? keke.. no camera so nvr take any picture.

YL,
Hee...1st time doing it leh, hubby said still ok lah. I put it in the HK air tight lunch box which i bought frm TH mah. The mickey/minnie mouse bread i put peanut butter & strawberry jam loh. Actually nt many lah, its juz 2 cookie cutters & 1 die cut lunch box lah.
happy.gif
Previously i oso bought many HK jelly moulds frm KK loh, those grey metal ones. Got many shapes too.
happy.gif

Hi ladies,

I juz came back from san francisco and saw that now you are into cutters. I feel so ashamed as mine are still hanging around. I must really make use of them soon. Planning to make CNY cookies.
happy.gif

Anyway, I went blur shopping in the factory outlets and bought duplicate items. Juz wondering if any of u are interested before I post in the WTS Section.

Oshkosh Skirt - 3T ($10)
1223927.jpg

Oshkosh T shirt - 12 month ($14)
1223928.jpg

Oshkosh T shirt - 4T ($17)
1223929.jpg

I have already factor in normal postage.
happy.gif

Hi mummies,
Can side-track abit ?! i just bought a new TEFAL non-stick pan... however, yesterday, when i try frying a egg, it gets stick at the pan ? Anybody knows the reason why ?? enough oil was put in the pan

emma
thanks. kekeke....i also like the skirt.

alicia
was yr pan hot enought before you put the egg in? I use to have that problem too when the pan was not really hot.

hi szu,
so i shld pour the oil only after the thread on the red dot disappear ??
sorry, but i'm really lousy when comes to cooking...

tling,
hi hi, nice bumping into you yest
happy.gif

no lobang leh..saw this on TW website. i can ask the seller lor..but dun think its cheap. the item already cost $78...

nikisan,
no no...

Alicia,
Thats wat I normally do. I only use a few drops of oil for frying egg. Its non stick so no need to put too much oil

lili,
wat a small world
happy.gif

So u didn't buy anything ytday?
Wow, not cheap leh
sad.gif
if Toyogo have it, i sure grab it ytday, hahaha... dreaming...

tling,
ya lor..small world
happy.gif
i didnt buy anything, accompany my sis and bil there, they bot some items.
yah, if have yest, sure grab..hahahah.

lili,
Nice nice wor. I tink I ever saw KPalace selling at $129 or $149 but duno got discount a not. Nice leh, if it's reasonable maybe I oso want lor. Needs 1 to put clothes which needed to be ironed.

Back