Heartbroken

Both parties must come to agreement that both are equally at fault. Not point in playing the blame game or victim here. what you should do is sit down and talk things out with him. ask him how can you guys move forward from this and how can you guy work together to improve on this so that it will never happy again.
I disagree. The sitting down to talk part will only happen if one party is truly remorseful and not take the wife as a fool. We are all victims of husbands lying to us after we chose to give the marriage another chance or worse still many chances.

I gave mine a chance. Supported him in his work after the horrible discovery, only to realise he was not truthful to me. He could be with another woman overseas while I am in Singapore juggling work and home.

Drain

Cool down.. Nothing to get furious/angry of what others trying to stir. I believe we all have the 'eyes' to judge if it's relevant at all.

But I do have to admit that when there's some issue that happened, both are at fault. Both really need to sit down and think what when wrong. And try to solve, and prevent it...

Sadly to say, not many are able to do it... And usually during a heated argument, both won't think that they are at fault. Moreover, sometimes when chance are given and given, and the other party still don't feel remorseful, what's the point of 'sitting down and talk' when it doesn't solve the issue?

wendy_reborn

The whole problem is once u show hands they will use it against you.
The problem is talk for men is useless, they don’t use their head to think when they have affair, they use their dick to decide!

Stansy

I think Caramel_gal is either gigolo/public toilet coz he/she is totally perfect with the partner who cheats. Otherwise, he/she will be out of biz... :D

Aiya... am asshole is always an asshole. Just cannot keep their dick inside the pants. They think tt they hv truly found their true love... good luck to them lor. Not till when they are old, sick & kenna sucks dried dried left w nothing
Just watch... the dog men & bitches will have their karma soon
from what i see from my case... they are living a good life...

Caramel_gal

I think Caramel_gal is either gigolo/public toilet coz he/she is totally perfect with the partner who cheats. Otherwise, he/she will be out of biz... :D
Wow just because i have a different opinion? so that makes me a public toilet? I believe its the emotional baggage that wears a woman down. yes i agree it can be difficult for you to trust but hell you chose wrong in your man then deal with it. i mean i make mistakes in my choice of men too but that doesn't mean i should blanket the entire race of man just for your shitty husband's mistake?

If your natural reaction is to start calling people names, i can't imagine what you even say to your partner when you are angry. Probably why they cheated on you in the first time place, that any other girl would be better.

margret

I strongly believe he is a man who had cheated on his wife and coming here to justify and dreaming that his wife should forgive him.

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is doing fine. Im recovering slowly. There are still bad days but I chose to focus my energy and attention on my work and kids. :)

Wishing all of you a happy CNY!

Stansy

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is doing fine. Im recovering slowly. There are still bad days but I chose to focus my energy and attention on my work and kids. :)

Wishing all of you a happy CNY!
Hi Chelsea 1980, glad to know tt u r recovering well. Perfectly empathy with you, Do stays strong, positive and have faith... there’s always a silver lining in the cloud.

jia you and wishing you A meaningful, happy 2020!