Dr Suresh Nair from Mt E

hey didi, that means u going for your blood test tomorrow or sat lor? dr said AF didn't come also must go and see him... i think he said latest is day 2 after your current cycle of 28 days.... which is sat for u right?

Ya, Dr say either 9th or 10th the latest. MSH, did you remember they say where to have the blood test, is at IVF centre right ?. As for the embrologist, thought there is only 1 at MT E, quite a petite lady (as she was pointed out to us when we went for the counselling. MSH, do you eat special diets ? as for me try to eat healthly lor
happy.gif

yes its at ivf center. i thot there is more than 1 embriologist cos dr nair told me he prefers a lady by the name of lye cheng to be present when we doing the retrieval... he gave me the impression that there are more than one embriologist at the center. i don't take special diet la.... for me , i got take bf or lunch already very kwai liao loh.... most of the time i skip bf and lunch, esp in school and during school holidays when i'm alone at home.... hahaha.... when else? i don't eat cos very lazy to go down and buy, and also don't know what to eat sometimes and when i'm in school, definitely no time one la.... if got free period i'd be preparing for next lesson or rushing my marking.... can finish i tao cheo already. very bad habit hor... hb hates me for it..... but i can't help it sometimes lor, esp when i'm in school

Me too, used to be like that no bf ok, but when I get back to work force
happy.gif
, I cannot don't take bf, but during the period when I was not working I will rather sleep than to eat bf as my current place don't have any coffeshop, so it is difficult for me to eat. My hubby will get very fed-up, then he will but bf for me then he goes to work
sad.gif

oh dear.... it is a problem if u don't have any coffeeshop nearby. i'm lucky i have alot of choices downtairs.... but i'm just to lazy. for a while, my hb will call home around 12, and bug me and make me feel so guilty that i'll go downstairs. sometimes he busy and he'd forget but he'd make sure he call at least once a day and ask me if i had taken lunch, even if it's at 5pm. haha

so tomorrow u going down to see dr? AF here? i'm feeling so stressed!!! trying to relax and not thnk so much.... now i'm solving maths sums everyday,... keeping my mind off ttc.

yes my embrologist is lye cheng...a petite girl with permed hair...i think she is the one assisting dr nair.

How many days were you gals on lucrin injection?
MSH - i think u will hv to take some says off from school reopen. Cos if yours start next week, you need another 2 weeks before your ET, and u need to rest at least 2 weeks before knowing the results. Some pple only rest one week after ET. But i think better to rest as much as possible since already paid so much..For me, my next ivf, i will try to take my own leave so that nobody in office will know...will do it secretly. Only you gals will know cos i will come here to read posting.

wow you gals don't like to eat huh...must be super slim...for me, i am always eating...even got tea break in office...even if i am not working, i still take breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner...i think i must be the fatest among you gals.

really ah... u think need to rest fully for the 2 weeks ? i scared i stay at home and think this and that worse leh.... but i also scared i exert myself if i go school. cos we always rushing from class to class and even no time to drink water sometimes. but i always try to at least drink if i remember.

actually i do like to eat but i'm lazy to go buy/cook for one person. hehehe. also, this past one year, i've put on lots of weight.... i'm so pear shape now. i try to eat less though actually no need cos i pear shape but still below ideal weight by a little bit.

MSH and rainbow, I have gone to see Dr Nair and my menses are still not here yet (they say supposed to come) and when he scan me, he found 1 small cyst as such he will have to scan me on the 15 dec 2005 and see by then whether the cysts have 'come' out with the menses, if not I will have to abandon this cycle and do it next month. He told me and my hubby it is very common
happy.gif
, what to do, will have to listen to him lor.

Rainbow, fyi, I am not SLIM, quite plump, I think
happy.gif
as me and my hubby alway go for supper, but nowadays try to lose weight, ha...ha

I am also trying to lose weight but with no success...trying to eat less and exercise more...but always give up half way...hope can succeed and be back to below 50kg...

didi - hope the cyst will be out from your mense so that you don't hv to waste this cycle.

no news from chris lately...she must be v bz with her twins.

don't know why, this mth my menses came so late...32 days cycle...longest cycle i ever had...not sure if it's due to TCM medicine.

MSH - maybe you ask dr if it's ok for u to go back to school during 2ww. but i think he will say try to rest as much as possible. The last time, he gave me 3 wks of HL after ET but after knowing the unsuccessful results, i went back to work before the end of HL.

didi, don't worry about the cyst,.. since dr said its normal... i think it's just a left over follicle from previous cycle thou there should not be any since we on nordette right? so u continue with lucrin daily? hope your AF come fast.

ya i'll check with dr nearer to ET... no point worrying about it now. i remember dr telling me no need to rest so much after ET thou. anyway now i'm just worried what if AF not here by tue nite... that'd be my day 28.... then maybe i also same as didi,. since its supposed to be so common.

rainbow, good luck with your ttc.... hope u will have good news this month

yes Chris must be so busy... how are u and the kids, Chris?

MSH, as my last month menses falls on the 12th so I think it should be around there. I still need to inject with Lucrin, getting fed-up, you know ?
sad.gif
, and getting very emotional, cry easily

hey, relax Didi. it must be the side effect of lucrin. actually i can imgine how u feel. do deep breathing whenever you feel upset. you know i'm an emotional person without lucrin too.... whenever dr break some bad or negative news to me, my tears will drop from my eyes, uncontrollable one. now with lucrin, i'm sure it'd be worse.... i'm on my 6th day only..... hb daily ask me if i'm having mood swings yet, cos i did warn him this is one of the side effects... he's waiting for me to break down. hahaha.

come on to this thread and vent out your frustrations anytime or u can email me.... don't think too much ot it'd affect our hormones too. please cheer up.

Thanks MSH, now I can imagine you being a teacher, you must be a GOOD one !
happy.gif
, I am very worried, trying to de-stress, but cannot do retail therapy, must save every penny lah
sad.gif

hi girls. guess i have lost track of what u girls are doing....
do update me. didi, hows yr cyst? Once i had cyst also.. but then the next scan it went away. so dun worry so much abt the cyst.

talking abt body weight.. huh?? i havent lost mine since oregnancy. i use to weigh 53kg. Before giving birth i was a BIG 78kg. Guess wth all the water retention. Not ez getting pregnant wth all those wieght. Dun worry.. u girls will understand that one day..soon. Now im 65kg. trying to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. I still cant go on diet due to breastfeeding.

u girls just relax dun think too much. that day i saw the article in a mag. To boost up sperm count, only abstain from sex for one day. Hope this helps.

christina, thank, I hope it will go away the next scan. guess you must be very busy with the lovable babies
happy.gif
Take care and come to the this thread whenever you can.

Chris, you are back! we know you are busy but u must come online more often..... we update almost daily.... :) how are u? have u settled your helper problem? who's helping you with the babies now? if i'm not doing this ivf thingy now... .i'd have offered my help for the whole of this month.... foc.... hahaha... cos it'd be fun. i've never taken care of babies b4. my niece just refused to stay with me without her parents.... but that's bcos she grew up in oz and she was here to visit for 1 month. during her one month stay.... i enjoy her laughter and funny funny actions so much..... of course she threw tantrums alot too.... and i really understood what my sis said when she's born.... she said they've brought a time bomb into this world.. .waiting to explode. i thought that was so true.

anyway chris, 65kg not that bad what... u were carying twins!!! and u managed to lose in like 3 months? u breast feeding? they said it'd help u regain your figure if u bf.

hi chris...nice to hear updates from you...do show us your lovable bbies pics if u hv time.

my menses has alrady come last week...trying natural this mth...did u gals take BBT during TTC? i hv misplaced my basal thermometer...will try to get one again.

i am also very emotional...sometimes when i think of TTCing stuff...i will also teardrop..i remember my first time visting dr...i also broke down...and he knows how stress i was. Really hope all of our dream will come true one day. It gets worse when u hear colleagues or friends chatting non-stop on babiees and you hv nothing to contribute...sigh.

msh / didi - u going to see dr on wed? i will be in orchard area...if you gals wana meet...can let me know.

rainbow, i use bbt just too confirm if i've ovulated..... usu i go by CM.

if my AF don't come tomorrow, then i'd be seeing dr on thu. didi, u seeing dr on thu right? maybe we can all meet on thu!

btw, didi, if my AF don't come by wed, still have to go ivf center for blood test b4 seeing dr?

rainbow, y u decided to try natural this time round? yup i do take my bbt when i was ttc. i have 4 thermometer wth me. got 2 of them from ntuc free package when i give birth. unopened. U want? i can mail it to u.. so save $ no nid to get new one. if u wan give me yr mailing add.

actually girls do u find it trying to ttc every month is very stressfull. sometimes it comes to a point that.. u know... just do it & get it over with.
happy.gif

msh...my mum in law here for 3 weeks. so i nid to get a maid b4 she goes off by end of the year. heard that there's new regulation next year ..that indon maid also nid to be given 1 day off. so better get 1 by this year. anyway, still tks for your offer. appreaciate it. me half breastfeed. they dun latch on so pump out and feed them. not much milk supply also.
how old is yr niece when u took care of her? when they grow older will be more headache.

didi, so u will rescan on 15th. hope yr cyst no longer there.

MSH, yes AF got come or not still got to do the blood test, and I have to see dr tommorrow not thursday, menses still not here yet
sad.gif
don't know why but sometimes my menses can be a few days late.

Rainbow, I know how you feel as certain times when dr talk to me and tell me certain things and hold my hand, my eyes is already full of tears. can't control my emotions at all, I am those who cries at anything.

hey all 3 of us are the same... .cry easily. ok, so u seeing dr tomorrow. i have a feeling my AF is not coming today or tomorrow too... so i'm quite likely going to see dr on thu.

nvm, i can still meet rainbow and u tomorrow . what time is your appt? we can meet for a short while, just have a tea b4 u head back to office.

Ok, think I will take a day off tommorrow. but my appt is at 930am , so what time do you want to meet us ?

oh good. we can meet for lunch then.... think by the time u see him, it'd be lunch time liao? i'd pm you my hp number.... when u receive, u just reply by sms, so i have your number too. rainbow, can you do the same? what time u think we should meet?

gals do you hubbies accompany u for the scans and checks , my hb do not have enough leave... we are thinking he only need to go on ER and ET days... but i scared got bad news on the other days during the scans like AF not here and so on.... that's when i need his support too,... but no choice la.... will call him and cry out over the phone.

Ok, will give u my no, too, my hubby tries to accompany me on the scanning as my hubby is running his own biz, so time is ok for him. Ok can meet for lunch, but worried that you girls got to wait as knowing, seeing Dr always TAKES TIME.

Hi MSH, have PM u my mobile no. as there's something wrong with my pc, I can't access the PM so maybe you can sms me instead.

MSH, did betty told you when is the last day to see Dr as she told me before my latest day to see dr is on the 10th dec, and I need to see dr whether my menses is here or not
happy.gif

yes betty did mention..... but i forgot if the last day is 14th or 15th. i have the protocol with me where dr scribbled 15th as the last day... so i think it's 15th. just to confirm.... the last day is day 5 after we stop nordette right? that means my last nordette was sat, so latest day for seeing dr is thu. right?

Hi ladies...i need to work tomorrow to rush some urgent stuff...but hoping to leave by noon.
I will try to meet u gals...so excited..like a blind date.

I've not used PM before...not sure how to send to u..will try...pls sms me once u rec'd it.

Chris - it's ok i think i will get the Basal thermometer cos need to chart asap...
went natural cos no MONEY to do IVF....

MSH, sorry if I have mentioned 15th as I just double-check my appt card and sister write down as 14th dec, me getting more and more sotong each day
sad.gif
, yep, dr also scribbled my last day to see him is 10 dec 2005, so think your last day should be 15th dec then.

no problem la... no need ot apologise. i thought u might have been too kan chiong and going to see too early mah... its ok of course. we tentatively confirm meeting tomorrow 12.30-1pm? when u going in to see dr u can sms one of us, and we'd standby .... agar agar 30 min later meet can ?

chris don't feel bad.... cos i didn't get to meet the gals too. at 11.30, suzanna called me and told me i got appt with dr at 10.30am.... har???? ok, since its recorded there, i guess i remember wrongly lor.... but the protocol i have at home still has dr's scribbling of 15th on it lor.... nvm..... i leave immediately.... after i reached i did blood test and went up and waited till 2.30pm b4 i saw dr.... twice i asked if i should go for lunch first then come back later, suzanna said no..... finally when she asked me to go in at 2.30, she still got cheek to ask me if i have eaten. sigh...... then the bad news..... i have a cyst too.... and will have to see dr again on mon to see if it is flushed out with AF. feel like crying leh... don't want to abandon this cycle cos i know if i abandon, dr will want me to go for myomectomy to remove my fibroid which i believe no need to remove one lor..... anyway, if abandon this cycle, i'm going kk, cos i can't afford dr , not that i don't like our handsome dr..... think SF loh is equaly good in terms of surgery skills... so even if i do myomectomy, i'd rather do it at kk.... else i was thinking on the way home... will i regret if i give up the quest for bb now and i see bbies in future? will i regret????? really feel like not destined to have my own children suddenly. booooooo hoooooo.....

I also needs to see him around 30 Dec or earlier (ie day 2 of my menses). MSH, don't worry maybe for yours, the cyst will be flushed out with your AF
happy.gif

hi gals, i have more or less recovered from my shock and disappointment regarding my cyst. i think i should apologise... i was very selfish, thinking of myself only.

i'm sorry there was a change of plans last minute... and it's my fault really for forgetting my appt. and i'm so so sorry i didn't get to meet didi and rainbow today. so u gals had a really long lunch!!! tell me what u gals look like :p let's do this... didi will describe rainbow and rainbow describe didi hehehehe... and christine and i will describe ourselves... hahaha.

and thanks didi, for the call... it cheered me up alot. and i'm really touched.

No lah....seeing is believing lor, let's arrange for another meet-up, ok ? we must be positive or it is really bad, I have to agree that sometimes I feel really down, thinking why I have to go such a long way to get pregnant ???? Anyway, at least now I can enjoy my christmas and chinese new year in peace, no stress for the time being.

hahah... didi. u very smart :p

u know gals, actually i had 2 drops of brown discharged together with CM yesterday nite... not sure if that means AF is here.... but today totally dry below. sorry for tmi.

and didi... are u still continuing on lucrin? or totally stopped.... if AF comes anytime this week or next can still continue? or totally abandon, regardless of whether cyst gets flushed out with AF, which may come anyime?

Dr tole me to stop Lucrin and fyi, the life of Lucrin is only 28 days, that means I have to discard and get another one for next cycle. Guess it is ok, after all what is this hundred plus $ when we have already spent at least 20k etc.

Yesterday, you mentioned that you might need to go for lapros if this cycle needs to be abandon, I can't really tell you that whether lapros will/ will not make you conceive naturally as after my lapros I didn't try to conceive naturally, I have a few friends who conceived on their own after lapros (is because their hubby sperm count, forms and motility is moderately good).

My hubby is glad that we don't have to do this cycle as he is planning to bring me go Japan during CNY2006
happy.gif
to de-stress as I already didn't go to sydney, thought doing this cycle and my brother is coming back instead
happy.gif
, hubby is worried whenever he sees me STRESSED !

wow, that is good... yes go hor a break.... who knows..... u might have one made in japan. good luck.

i think my AF is here... this morning see a bit of red. but not full AF yet... don't know can i consider today first day????

My AF arrives today early morning, and called clinic Dr Nair will be away, but he already told me to skip this cycle so will not be seeing him soon.

MSH, what happened to yours ?

i called them yesterday... they said still come on monday. cos need to see if cyst comes out. i am praying hard... pray for me please.

if my cyst come out with this AF, then dr mentioned we can start stimulation on monday. but he was counting and noted that ER and ET will be over the New year holiday... but the center will be closed. i didn't ask further as i was disppointed and not too hopeful that AF will come. now i'm worried... what if we proceed and the center is closed. i'd be lagi lagi sad.

my bday is end december.... i wish for a best bday present this year. anyway later i going down to clinic to pick up needles cos i only have 2 needles left.... i'd drop by at fertility center to check when they are closed for festivities. sad sad.

Back