Dr Suresh Nair from Mt E

Hi, i'm with Dr nair now, am starting SO-IUI soon but haven know the actual procedure and cost. Anyone care to share? thks!
happy.gif

Hi Createjoy!
I have been with Dr. Suresh Nair. He is very good and a nice guy! Very sweet I should say. I can tell you that if you are talking about fertility at Mt. E he is the Best! I went thru my IVF/ICSI under his care. Thou I have lots of complication going thru my treatment but he is always helping me to make me feel at ease. Thru my experience, it was a success for the 1st try thru IVF/ICSI pregnant with twins but I guess luck was not on my side..I had a miscarriage during my 3rd month. But it doesn't stop there.. we did went thru a 2nd and 3rd try but both was unsuccessful..Thou I am still childless, my hubby and I am not giving up. We are still meeting him for treatment.. Oh Yes! if you are going thru a fertility treatment you must be prepared to pay the cost.. Just a tip. Both you and your hubby must have all patience & dun lose hope in any cause.Must standby each other always. Both must be ready mentally and physically..I wish you All the Best and Success!!

thanks ramiz, i like him as a patient doc but his cost really scary... and there is one morn i went to his clinic as the 1st patient i sat there waiting to be scan for about 15min and i started looking around... then i saw the rubber that cover the scan tool was with gel.... then when he came it he didnt spot it and before i could bravely tell him he already inserted... so i just pray the last night patient was clean. after that the nurse change the rubber. i believe they forgot to change the night before after the last patient... and i have my reason to believe they are too busy and tired to be alert at all times... cos there is also once when i was the 2nd last patient they gave me a wrong blood test report belonging to someone else and i didnt realise too till the next day i went for the referral doc.. oh mine! luckily that clinic nurse saw it wasnt my report!

well if after another few mths no good news then i might change doc already... cant afford every mth 500-1.3k when i not even doing IUI or IVF... hope his patient can bring me hope!

The scientists at the University Medical Centre, Rotterdam, and other institutions in the Netherlands say that consuming as little as three-quarters of the recommended daily amount of vitamin E while pregnant can lead to a nine-fold increase the risk of a heart problem at birth 646-653 exam.

The scientific study was case-controlled and examined possible associations between congenital heart defects 650-175 exam and maternal intake of vitamin E and retinol - retinol is the active form of vitamin A that has previously been associated with CHDs.

Vitamin E is found naturally in numerous foods including nuts, avocado and olive oil and is important to human health - vitamin A (retinol) has already been linked to causing harm to the development of the foetus and for this reason, consumption above 700 micrograms per day during pregnancy is advised 650-575 exam no such recommendations currently exist regarding safe vitamin E levels during pregnancy but pregnant women need not be concerned by vitamin E in foods as long as they eat a healthy, balanced diet, but should avoid taking supplements of vitamin E.

Hi all,

I underwent a failed ICSI in 2008, married since 2006 Nov. Now i am planning to undergo ICSI under Dr.Nair. Kindly advice on the quality and rates....will be of much help

Back