DR FONG YANG at FONG CLINIC ( next to Tiong Bahru MRT )

hi haze1ine
how come i nv see this one on job opportunities.. did U get into the right website.. it is www.mygynae.com.sg
happy.gif

Sandy
haha.. no lah.. the job is not shown in his website.. it jus come up when I googled. I thk it's on JobSt or something. But he looking for staff lor.

Cannot leh.. I go in cannot c anything cos I dun hv Flash installed on my PC. Thk my office IT block downloading also. I'll go back n check.

haze1ine
oic.. i wonder if working for him, will it be FOC for delivery & antenatal check-up? haha..

ya maybe u can go home to try to surf his website..
happy.gif

i can't open gallery too.

i think the woman holding the nake bb is mrs fong's sis and niece.

this new look is much better than the previous one leh.

saw doc on sat, thought can tell wat i'll be having but the cord was in the centre. so dunno whether it's a girl or a boy.
sad.gif

Sandy
Hmmm... one of his stuff is currently pregnant.. and I thk delivery is in Nov/Dec if I'm not wrong. But I paisay to ask her who her gynae is... woah... FOC delivery n antenatal checks... that's quite a lot of $ liao leh.. based on Dr Fong's charges, rite?

Dun thk so lah.. maybe got discount.. staff rate or something.

bbleo
congrats on yr pregnancy.. maybe yr baby wants to keep his/her gender a secret for time being.. haha..

ya i agree this new look is definitely more professional than the earlier one..

haze1ine
ya that's Elaine (the lady who wore spec) is preggie and she is into her 6 or 7 months if not wrong.. I guess should be seeing Uncle ba.. even not FOC got staff discount also better..

Sandy
I finally get to c the website... and realised there's a typing mistake right at the 1st page... the name of the clinic 'Fertility' is spelt wrongly leh! :p

And oh.. the gallery seems to be taking a long time to download something... but nothing comes up!

bbleo

hehehe bb playing hide and seek !!

oh Eileen, the preggie is not seeing Dr Fong. She says v pai say such as doing V scan by her own boss. She has her own gynae.

Joy07
Is this Thurs stil on? I thk I might not make it.. confirm wil go ahead with my BKK trip liao.

So sorry can't join u ladies.. update me ok!

If I nv login nex Tues.. means I die in BKK liao! I'm seeing Dr Fong nex Tues on my polyp issue...

Sandy
Forget to ask u.. u conceived both ur kids naturally? Sorry.. jus my little track on Dr Fong's records.. hehe

haze1ine
i conceived my #1 thru clomid and #2 thru SO-IUI (on 1st attempt) with Uncle...

got gathering? hope i can 'run' out to join all of you..

Sandy
U lucky gal... clomid works for u! And also SO-IUI... but for me.. non of them worked.

Now IVF my only hope...

haze1ine
it is all God's blessings for both our kids. I took 5 courses of Clomid then striked my #1.

All the best to yr IVF. Jia You but dun give yourself too much stress... Take great care
happy.gif

Sandy
God stil want to make me wait.. and I want to see it as, the longer I wait, the more I'd appreciate wot I've been given.

But hope he dun make me wait too long lor...

lbt
When u start work? Looking forward to it or not? Seems that u're taking full 3 mths maternity leave? Or ur co doesn't allow the last 4 wks to be taken later?

lbt
oh.. wot I mean is.. some co also allow for those with 3 mth maternity, to take the last 4 wks within a yr...

Nvm.. stil got abt 1 mth to go.. enj time spend with ur cuties!
happy.gif

hazeline

oh yes .. think my coy does allows but I prefers not to, very disruptive to work.
And I have tons of leave left to be clear plus the childcare, childsick, family care leave .... aiyo how to clear them ??

lbt,

ur company give u so many leave ler, my company very stingy only give annual leave, childcare leave, MC only? dun like ur company had childsick leave family care leave.... envy u ler, so many leave need to clear.....

Yo ladies,

Haven log in for awhile. So tiring. Erica been crying and screaming away everynite since tt time my MIL came. Urgh. Den after tt MIL drama queen again cos I told hubby to tell her to stop saying Erica will get Eczema from me cos I had it. And I read tt his side got Asthma will also cause Eczema loh. Then hubby told FIL, FIL told her nicely, and she said wanna commit suicide again. My hubby said if I nv mind what she said, she won't do it. Waliao, is my fault meh? Why can't her bloody mouth juz shut up?

Den I told hubby, by the time he's 50, she'll still be using this method and haven die yet loh. Stupid woman! Sometimes I feel like asking her, wanna die for so many yrs why u haven die yet huh? Ur pressence making everyone unhappy, mayb u die liao life is better for everyone...

Sandy,
Hehe, finally pop le ah? Esther so sweet, and her eyes very big wor~ Hee, Shoik hor, 4 mths maternity leave. You're so making me jealous. LOL...

BBleo,
Congrates on your pregnancy! Hee, baby wanna keep u in guessing. Hehe, last time Erica did it to me also. I only got to know her gender at wk 20.

Hazeline,
God has his timing. I believe one day u will have your baby soon...

Re: Dr Fong's website. I think the baby is Dr Fong's daughter leh. Cos the picture doesn't look recent(Dr Fong looks older now) and I feel that the baby looks like the youngest one from his family photo leh.

kelcqi

i also think the bb is dr fong youngest gal cos look like mrs fong.

ur mil traumatised erica is it ? haha what did she do ? so has she taken care of erica full time b4 ?

Halo Ladies,

I am back! Woah... really nv regret go BKK!
happy.gif

I am going to c Dr Fong 2molo... hopefully can fix a date on my polyp surgery.

lbt
I miss the public sector... the leave only! haha Otherwise, I nv regret leaving aft 11 yrs in the public sector n move over to private lor.

Kelcqi
MIL.. dun we all love to hate them! But aft mine passed away slightly more than a yr ago.. I realised, she's not so bad after all.
happy.gif

Lbt,

Yaloh, I see the pic, the gal look like the one in his family photos. Dr Fong tt time asked my hubby to guess if she's boy or gal. My hubby already knew e answer so told him gal. He so happy n told ask she look like gal to him ah? Cos everyone thinks she's a boy. LOL...

Lbt, Hazeline,

Sorry loh, she die I'll nv think that way also loh. Or maybe that would even be a relief to Hubby and me loh. Hehe~ Cos she is nothing but trouble... Everything her name is bot up, confirm unhappiness arise between me n hubby one. How to love her?

I think she really traumatized Erica lah. That woman... Erica finish her milk, she carry, rock n shake her, until she puke! And on me somemore. How I wish she puke on her loh. Told her so many times not to rock and shake baby, hubby not ard, her pattern come back liao. Tell hubby, she denied everything. Then 4pm Erica's nap time, and I told her Erica wanna sleep already. Then she raised her voice and said out loud to Erica, Baby, then u sleep loh. Sleep lah! I tot u want to sleep? Your mummy said U want to sleep, why you never sleep? Waliao, she talk like that, how Erica gonna sleep???

I really suspect how she brought up her 2 children. Now I know my hubby had a traumatic childhood... U see the way she handle baby, how to trust Erica under her care???

Then kept repeating that Erica will catch Eczema from me cos I had Eczema. Basket! I did research and they said those with Asthma family background more prone to Eczema. So she wanna blame me, I should blame her for passing Asthma to my hubby first loh.

Then I told hubby to tell her to stop saying all these esp in front of Erica. Hubby told FIL to talk to MIL. FIL told her nicely, she wanna commit suicide by jumping down 5am in the morning. Crazy or not u tell me?

Now she hates me to the core cos hubby told her, she wanna jump, he help her. Then she cry and beg my hubby don't. I told my hubby, he 50 yrs old, she still haven kill herself yet one loh. Only drama mama making everyone's life so miserable.

And she so hate me until the next day she nv even bring her mum to see my gal when my grandma in law said wanna see baby. But nvm, I don't mind. She hates me means she will not wanna see me n she'll come n disturb my Erica also. I happier this way. The longer she hates me, the better it is.

Now hubby said I have a role to play for her wanna commit suicide cos should I nv brought up e issue she kept saying Erica, non of these will happen. But what the hell! I've been keeping quiet since pregnancy when she kept saying it and she took it for granted. Keep saying and saying it. Then say my side genes not gd cos their side no Eczema etc loh. Says who. BIL have Eczema loh, I only don't want to talk back at her n she's taking it for granted n out of control loh.

Hazeline, U tell me lah, how to love someone like this???

kelcqi

so is ur MIL going to take care of erica ? when are u going back to work ? i also feel she not ready to take care of a bb full time. It will take away her freedom of going out for mahjong and shopping right ?

ur mum leh ? still working ?

have u consider nanny or infant care ?

kelcqi
Seems that u r hving a hard time with ur MIL. I dun stay with my MIL, she only stay with us for that few mths when she's sick. It's a long story lah.. I also cannot tahan then.. but mainly not cos of her.. cos my SIL's whole kampong lik to come n visit her n mess up my place. Her kids hv absolutely no manners at all. We hv a maid to take care of my MIL then.. but she treat the maid as if she's there to serve her n her family.

I wil shut myself in my room when they all here lor.

Old ppl.. they got their own funny thking one lah. Ur MIL only 50? My MIL is abt 76! She used to be very healthy b4 she discovered she has cancer.

Uhm.. ur MIL.. going thru menop, is it? Cos around that age... And if they hv nothing to do, wil anyhow thk of this n that.

Our DH, no matter wot, wil side their own mother one lah. Sometimes when u cool down liao u thk back, they really stuck in the middle n very poor thing leh. My DH then always tell me, put myself in his shoes.. wot wil I do if I'm him? I realised I dun hv much choice also.. I wil do wot he did then.

U close ur eyes.. pretend u nv c or hear lor. The lesser u c or hear, maybe u'll feel better. But if u're really unhappy with her taking care of ur daughter, find alternative arrangements lor. Else I thk u already freak out when u r home.. imagine when u start work... lagi worse, rite?
happy.gif

I c Dr Fong come back liao.. today he like good mood... talk a lot of rubbish with me leh! haha

Anyway, got good news: My polyp is gone! I dun hv to go for op liao.. and if I want, I can start IVF on D21, which is 28th Sept!

And hv to let nurse know by this Thurs, if I want to attend this Sat's counciling. But nurse said, hv to set aside abt 12K cash.
sad.gif

hazeline

CONGRATS !! so happy for u !!!

am so excited for u as well. if u succeed, u may get pregnant by oct oredi !!! remember remember ... RELAX ok ?

so prepare to part with the cash ... anyway it will only be 6k since 6k can be deduct from medisave.
happy.gif

so what did Dr Fong say to u?

Hazeline,

Congrates. Jia you wor. Strike strike strike!

Lbt, Hazeline,
I'm going crazy liao. Had a role wif hubby juz now over that woman again. He told me since I've been putting up wif his mum so long liao, why cannot put up with her further. Is he crazy or something???
Then he said sometimes he wonder if other woman will have such problems with his mum or wat? Wat he meant by this? It's so bastard of him to say that loh!
Then I told him, why can't he appreciate me n support me? And he can tell me he already support me already. I said don't leave me alone with his mum cos she's full of rubbish, when he's ard, she dare not say all these nonsense to attack me one. And he tells me that's not the problem. Even he goes toilet 5 mins, she'll still say one. But 5 mins of rubbish is better than I handle her hrs of rubbish loh. He kept telling me take it tt she's talking nonsense, but this kinda person, nv tok back, she talk even more, the more she talk, the shoik she gets. I think liao, if he's not gonna support me, next time I'll talk back. And I won't give her face liao.

Say I pass Eczema issit? I'll say she almost caused her kids to die becos she passed asthma to them. See who can be more fatal? I'm soooooo ANGRY now...

Seriously, I think I can even hold celebrations when she die man... WHat have I done in my past life to deserve all these?????

Congrats Haze1ine, u'll get preggy soon...
happy.gif

Yah... u onli need to fork out abt $6k+ 'cos the other $6k is from medisave.

So so so... decide to go for it this Thurs and hope to hear your gd news soon!

Me now in my 34 weeks+, my bb is extreme active lately, I guess limited space for her... so she's trying to roll here and there and also doing "boxercise" everyday. Will be seeing Dr Fong next week...
happy.gif

lbt, u stay around SengKang har.. I saw ur blog and saw the features of the new swimming pool and guess so... Yah very near my place too.. me @ Anchorvale... next to the Church...
happy.gif

Thx, ladies. That's like one piece of good news since I start TTCing leh. Otherwise... always nothing good to report on.

Oh.. so the 12K is TOTAL amt lah.. aiyah.. the staff stil told me it's 12K cash! And I was like.. huh?

I saw the new staff liao.. one auntie. Looks a bit out of place there cos the rest of the staff r all relatively younger. hehe

I'll call them 2molo n book this Sat for my counseling.. then can start on 28th liao!

Btw, u all stil rem ur IVF procedure? I start on Lucrin on my D21... seems a bit diff from those in private. Others start on birth control pills on D2.. then move on to Lucrin.. then puregon.

I ask Dr Fong do I hv to wait til my nex AF b4 I can start IVF.. I said my cycle is like 40days long leh! He said dun ned then.. can start on D21 on Lucrin.

kelcqi
Seems that u're always face to face with ur MIL. Maybe u shd try n bring ur daughter to ur rm n stay inside as much as possible lor. Then maybe less conflict that way. Only go outside when ur DH is around lah.. since u said she wun sprout rubbish when he's around.

DH sometimes dun understand wot we're going thru.. cos to them.. MIL is their own mother mah. They where got problem? I thk 9 out of 10 married women, hv problems with their MIL one. U ask him to go check with his guy friends lor, if he dun believe, esp those staying together.

U ask ur DH, it's jus like how he behave in front of ur mum.. his MIL. Does he feel 100% comfortable? I thk not...

But it's not good to make the relationship worse with ur DH jus cos of ur MIL. She's not worth it lah!
happy.gif

puppy2006
I wil also c Dr Fong nex wk.. but likely on nex Sat, 27 Sept. Thk shd be walk in.. since quite last min n most likely, all full liao.

Woah... excited hor... going to due soon.
happy.gif

lbt
U know Dr Fong like to ask.. 'how r u feeling today' when u step in? I took a while to answer.. then he look at me n say, why ned to thk so long??? I told him, I feel good cos I jus came back from holiday. But dun feel good cos I might ned to do polyp op mah.. so I hv to decide, whether I'm feeling good or not!

I thk he sure stay in Bt Timah lah.. cos he even know my office got sale leh! I told him today last day liao.. but he very funny, he said he rather go chatuchat get similar stuff than from my office.. cos even with 50% discount now, it's stil expensive!

He like to ask me abt my work leh, duno why.

I did ask him so far, how many IVF triplets he delivered.. he said out of 100, maybe abt 4-5. I said on the net, they say possibility only 2%.. and I told him I'm not a very lucky person! He say why I always thk like that.. haha

Anyway, the no. of embryos wil depend on the quality also lor. If quality not so good, he'll suggest 3. Otherwise, he thk 2 is safer.

He very funny lor.. when I said I want to do IVF. He told me I can do at KKH. He said his clinic no subsidy leh.. he has to let me know to be fair. I told him I know liao. I said KKH cant' giv me the service I want. So I'm sticking with him lor.. at least til my $ can last lah!

Then during the scan, he said my polyp not there liao. I was like uh? Then he said... no leh.. I very lucky.. not there liao. But I said my mense this mth normal leh.. not clots.. not extra heavy or painful.. he say maybe it jus breaks down n shed w/o me knowing lor.

Then I ask him the needle for Lucrin.. is it the thick one or the thin one like puregon. He laugh n told me not to worry, wil be as thin as puregon, though not using pen-like. I told him I hv phobia of the thicker needles!

puppy

i am at Anchorvale too ! wah we are very very near then.

yeah I visited the swimming pool a few times with my Rachel. It was very fun. But I dont have the chance to swim yet. Most of the time I am at the bb pool with a flabby tummy ehhhe

hazeline

the needle is very very fine. Just inject it at the tummy area with fats... and u wont feel anything. Unless u have super flat tummy w/o fats !

wah Dr Fong so honest ? Yeah i think that's the right thing to do. Must ensure patient know the details before committed to IVF.

I heard there is always a long q at the KKH IVF centre. With this subsidy, the q is gonna be even longer !

Kelcqi,

recently i also facing a little bit problem with my MIL & SIL, there was my mum went back to msia 1 week. There was a hard time 4 me, but luckily she not staying with me, once a while just come n visit her grandchild.

it is very long story, if had gathering i will tell u all the whole story.....

Halo all... not too sure if you all still rem me.. I am having abdominal pain that time and was seeking help her... my baby charlene pops on 10 Sep.. =)

BUt taking care of her really kills me.. She doesnt like to sleep at night and always wans feeding/ carrying in the night... so tiring.. dunno what to do.. getting post natal blues too.. keep crying and crying... think i really look like panda liaoz... =((

Feel very very sad and disappointed that my baby is so uncooperative.... dunno what to do.. now staying with my mummy still ok.. what will happen if i go back to my own place.. so stressed nw.... *sad*

lbt
I am not one of the lucky ones with super flat tummy... so I hv a lot to spare for jabs in that area! haha

As long as it's thin needle, I'm fine.
happy.gif

Yap.. at KKH IVF, if u want to c that 'famous' gynae, hv to wait very long. And I found out, u'll only get to c him like 3x, during ur 1st consultation, during ER n then during ET. Other times, the scans r done by nurses n ur review by other docs on duty. I dun want that lor...

pettygal
I guess everyone has stories to tell abt nasty ILs... U know.. once u r married to ur DH, u're married to his family also leh. Cannot escape one lor.

Hazel,

congrats !!! can post ur baby gal pic ?

is it an c-sect or natural ?

Haze1ine,

yes, i agree wat u said.... but they also had to know, she being a DIL before rite....

hazel

is bb having too much wind? try to burp as much as possible. if not, see a PD to get medication to expel the wind out.

babies usually cry for a few reasons:

1) hungry
2) wind
3) noisy ?
4) too hot or too cold ?

if not try to swaddle her when she sleep, or put her in a sarong but dont rock too vigorously.

<font color="0000ff">hazel</font>
Congrats! It's like that in the beginning. Old people say after 40 days will be better.

Baby is still adjusting between day and night. My baby seldom sleep in the day for the 1st 3mths and always crying too. Now he's almost 5 mths then I catch his pattern. He has a routine now and take 3 nap a day. So life is slightly easier now.

Check those points that <font color="0000ff">lbt</font> mentioned.

Halo all... Thanks.. Its natural but with epidural... coz at dilation of 3 cm.. i am already experiencing contractions at over a 110 every minute.. dun think can tahan that for another 7 hours... haha...

Will check and see if the above helps tonight... she like to slp alot in the day.. think bbrooster you are right tat my baby gal is still adjusting to the day and night.. just hope that everything will be fine soon.. =p

Think i am getting post natal blues.. coz i now very negative and always cry... haiz.. have to keep my emotions in check.. if not think have to seek for professional help???

Have taken some pictures but not yet able to post online coz the photos are in camera.. but i forget to bring cable to my mummy place.. i come to my mummy place straight after discharge for my confinement... Will post it here once i got the pics into my laptop.. =)

Hope that I will be able to post some good news here tomoro...

Hi gals.. would like to check wif u how long did ur "period" last aft delivery? cos i'm now approaching 3 wks &amp; i need to visit uncle in my 4th wk but I'm still bleeding. Is this normal? Or should i call the clinic to postpone my appt?

Hi Hazel, my bb oso popped a few days earlier than yours and I'm so traumatised by the constant bawling &amp; sleepless nites that I'm suffering from post natal blue. But I noticed that each time after I let myself have a good cry, I feel recharged.

hazel &amp; dmbb
Congrats on the birth of ur child...!

Ahh.. I hope that abt 11 mths later, it'll be my turn to complain abt sleepless nites n post natal blues!

thnks haze1ine, i've got frens who conceived successfully wif Uncle's help! Clomid, IVF.. so jia you!! btw, u may wan to consider TCM at Eu Yan Sang, paragon, think it's level 8. There's tis doc who comes in fr China only 1x a month who's good wif fertility, complements any Western treatment that you'll be undertaking. I got this info fr a nurse at the Mt E fertility clinic
happy.gif

Haze1ine,
now that luck is at ur side. mus reali cherish it, after the embryo transfer, remember to take nourish food and rest as much as possible. u'll be one of us very soon. dun think too much. and oh... prepare alot of eggs and milo...

kelcqi,
sorry to hear abt the nasty relationship u have with ur mil. if the relationship dun work out well, just bear with it till u're ready to move out. it's not easier to be a dil and a wife, but for the bb's sake, muz control emotion for hubby sake too. they're really being sandwiched if there's a tiff betwn the 2 of u, both are very dear to his heart.

dear all, i'm now almost 20wks, looking fwd to my detail scan in 2wks time! hope i'm able to find out wat i'm having soon.

i'm now considering to hire a maid or to hire a confinement nanny. bcos my edd is 18 feb 09, i'm really close to CNY, so the nanny i spoke to explained that if i del during CNY, i'll hv to pay a few more hundreds more. i guess i'll have to set aside $2.5K at least for 28days!!!!

advise advise advise.

oh... how much will i hv to pay upfront if i'd to hire a maid?

really money not enough liao.

dmbb
That sinseh is Dr Xia Xue I thk... and I know she's here only like 5 days per mth! So very very diff to make an appt with her. I've done TCM b4... but doesn't seem to work for me. Was on herbs for half a yr.. til sinseh told me literally I'm not responding to herbs n shd take a break!

Aiyah.. the clinic jus call me back.. say Sat's counselling n nex Sat's all full leh. And I hv to go for counselling b4 I can start my jabs.
sad.gif

Now hv to wait n c when my DH can make it during wkdays.. hopefully can find a slot to go down b4 28 Sept.. which is my D21 1st Lucrin jab lor.

bbleo
Nex yr I wil be very suay leh... cos I read the 2009 predictions! This yr suppose to be better but I'm running out of time liao! haha

Maid I thk is pretty affordable.. esp when govt hv subsidy n tax rebate for cases like urs.. looking aft infant. But it's finding the right maid that's the problem. A lot depends on luck one lor.. so I thk better to engage a bit earlier, so if not right, stil hv time to change!

Oh.. manage to get an appt for counsel for coming Mon pm!

Aiyoh.. I get stress also over things like that. I wonder how I am going to survive my IVF journey leh!

Back