DR FONG YANG at FONG CLINIC ( next to Tiong Bahru MRT )

Joy07
Paisay... I'm really retard at things like that... basically I only know how to login n post!

Ok, u all decide n let me know again.
happy.gif

hello, lady had did my 1st iui but e pregnancy only last for 3 wks than the horm. level went down and dr say cannot go on had to stop. anyone here had e same feeling of wat i had gone thr.

Yo ladies,

Haiz, after seeing dr fong on tue, I was down with fever the past 2 days. So tough to look after bb while sick. Now I praying tt my reward for this is to lose weight. LOl. I lose another 0.5kg when I weigh myself at Dr Fong's clinic until Eileen was like so envious. Then I told them I still have 3.5kg to go and they all say very gd liao. But I see my May thread mummies, some of them already back to weight or even slimmer. Why not me????

Joy,
Bo leh, Dr Fong asked me how long I wanna breastfeed my gal. Then he told me, Bfing can prolong my menses coming back, so if I don't wanna have it back so soon, ask me to bf for 1 yr.

IUD is a form of contraception. To be inserted inside us for up to 5 yrs to prevent us from getting pregnant. Since my case might not be ovulating every mth, if I use IUD, if next time I run out of luck and wanna have another one, I try 3 yrs also no baby then sian liao loh. Age gap will be so big. Plus IUD more ex. Seems like condoms makes more sense. But I hate condoms cos very painful for me.

No lah, I nv ask him tt qn leh. He rushing to cut another bb out, n there's one more patient behind me, so I nv ask him any more qns.

Lbt,
No lah, my lochia lasted for 8 wks. But that time Erica was ill, den postpone to last wk, who knows last wk Dr Fong had to deliver baby so only tue den I gotta see him loh.

I 2 mths plus nv see Dr Fong I found his face rounder liao. Haha... Of cos he good life lah. I tell u hor, tt time when I deliver Erica, I told him I must have a buffet before I go into pain. Then when I told him e next morning where I had e buffet, he can even tell me that Royalpark buffet is open by who and who. Means what? He frequents good food so often lah! Until the founder n history he also know sia~

I nv tried clomid or anything lah, cos u already know Erica is an "accident". Even Dr Fong also know Erica is an accident. Haha... That's why he told me to be careful with my family planning process since my menses is so irregular.

Heh, I think most of us here in this thread like got similar fate one. All got problem with our menses cycles.

LOL, you so innocent ah! Another term I learnt from Money not enough 2 for tt is call helmet. Haha...

Hazeline,
Don't be sad lah, Joy and a few mummies here also been TTC for awhile liao. MAyb God has a plan for his own timing. I ever TTC for a few mths before but also no luck. Then when I decided to move on and do other stuff, then I strike lottery and messed up my plans. So don't give up ok? Jia you...

Joy,
Haha, tt day u talk abt your MIL in front of my hubby really saved my life man! Haha. My hubby said we hor, really typical women. Gossip and gossip. Then I said he also KPO mah, cos tt time he also got comment on Mrs Fong's dressing.

kelcqi

oh no r u ok now ?
aiyah i join u lah, i haven lose all my wt too. But just now I tried on my jeans, I can wear them ! ahahah so happy.

aiyah of cos Dr Fong eats good food. he must have a lot of rich friends too. Maybe they are one of the restaurant owners ?
happy.gif

hehe yeah me so innocent hor .. somemore older than all of u !! and me too, dont like condoms
happy.gif

Lbt,

Me ok now le. Yesterday my dad told my hubby to do the nite shift and let me rest. Hehe, shoik. My hubby kept lamenting tt Dr Fong so shock at him doing the nite shift esp he's working but I really nv hear bb crying sometimes.

Wah, you so gd. I also tried my jeans. Those Levis ones still cannot go in yet. Then others managed to squeeze in but the spare tyre coming out is super depressing man. Yours got the spare tyre coming out or not?

I heard one of the mummies said Dr Fong is staying at Bukit Timah estate wor. Rich hor? I think Dr Fong is not one of the owners cos he told me is Burmese who owns the resturant.

Condom sucks. So painful. Actually I read that prolong usage of condoms can cause us to develop yeast infections leh.

Hi ladies,

Today TGIF liao suddenly busy... Luckily now better.

Seow
Sorry to hear abt ur misfortune.. I hope u rest well n jia you again real soon! Dun giv up, ok?
happy.gif

Kelcqi
Sometimes they say when u really giv up liao.. then u'll strike! But I'm stil trying leh.. I wun stop til I get one IVF done lor.

lbt
Hmm... if u says they all younger than u... than u all also younger than me lor.

Maybe u all can try the ladies 'cap'? But I nv try b4... so dun ask me how it feels. I find a bit scary leh.. wot if stuck inside cannot take out????

Talking abt Dr F & food.. he even told me that bintan food is terrible... cos I told him I was going there earlier. So he hv enj his food!

hazeline

aiyah we born same "animal" mah ... but I more innocent lor ! hahah

yeah I heard from bbrooster that Dr Fong stays in Bukit Timah. Not surprising lor ...

kelcqi

so how does ur hubby feel after doing the nite shift ? got complain or not?

btw I saw ur wedding photos ur hubby put up at the website. U r sooooooooooooooooooo pretty ! btw are u singaporean ? you dont look like one.
happy.gif
very delicate features.

Hazeline,

Yes yes, I agreed. When you really think of giving up, tadah! You strike lottery. Don't give up ya! Jia you jia you to nu li zou ren! LOL...

How old are you? Haha, I also have the same idea as you, wat if the ladies cap kanna stuck inside how?

I bet Dr Fong really one of those who enjoys gd food one loh. I agreed Bukit Timah got tons of gd food! I used to study in Ngee Ann Poly. Keke, shoik leh! I like the carrot cake at the Bukit Timah Market there. I think Beauty WOrld there also alot of nice food leh. Hehe, the thought makes me hungry now...

Lbt,
He nv said anything leh. I abit self centred also, don't wanna ask him how he feels. He told Dr Fong he did all the nite shift, not true loh... Then Dr Fong still empathise with him and said he still have to work rite? -_-" Then come back kept lamenting to me that even Dr FOng thinks he very gd. Sigh, Men's ego~

Heh, Thanks for the flattering. *Blush* U mean the one that I put on the link? Like u said loh, it's wedding photo. Illusion of Make-up. Next time u see me in real person, you prolly won't think that way liao, esp after having Erica, you'll prolly mistook me as a panda than a human. Even my mum said my eye rings very dark.
sad.gif
Me Singaporean leh, Made in breed in Sg. LOL. Only mixture of blood I have in me is only Hokkien plus Teochew. Unless in my long way ancestors did have some mix blood then I don't know liao...

kelcqi

no lah, u still look pretty. I saw Erica's full mth photo mah. PUtting on wt and dark eye rings are the features of a mother to a newborn
happy.gif
We share the same features now ! ha !

maybe if u see my wedding photo, u will not recognise me in person too !

Hazeline and I are of the same age. So u know how "young" we are right?

wah ur hubby said that to Dr Fong ? haha if my hubby did that, I will expose him immediately !

kelcqi
Me n lbt same 'animal'... her nick says it all lah! haha

Actually, I work around that area for 2 yrs liao, a bit sian with the food lor. hehe But thk if shift somewhere else, wun hv as many choices liao.

Today I go out n source for mooncakes... woah.. a lot of varieties leh! Duno why this yr got a lot of cheese ones... but taste funny leh. I stil like the traditional baked ones w/yolk.

That day I go Alexandra Village, there's one 'Big China' branch there.. freshly baked mooncakes.. woah.. I like the Lotus paste w/yolk walnut pastry one! Very fresh.. thk I go back n buy that one.

hazeline

u have the same taste as my mum. She only loves DA ZHONG GUO (Big China) mooncakes.

I simple hate mooncakes. too sweet and soggy I feel. ahah good lah, wont get fat eating mooncakes.

pettygal
Yap... I did. I also tried Marriott durian one. But Marriot has this strawberry yoghurt one too.. that one also very nice.. slightly sourish so it's like eating yoghurt ice-cream.
happy.gif

But not buying those this yr.. somehow this yr I crave the walnut pastry type! hehe

ya.... mooncakes festival is coming to town!!!!!!!!!! hahaha.....

feel like gng to taka search 4 mooncakes new favour....

eh... when we gng to have gathering huh? need to tell my mum cos she need to cook 4 us diner, if have meet up so i tell her do not to cook 4 me....

Ladies who went thru IVF..

Ask u all something, the progesterone use during IVF, is it stil the same small white caps type to consume during IUI?

Or it's insert type? Or insert cream type?

Cos I thk so far, like I'm the only one who took progesterone oral ones leh.. other ppl all take inserts. I wonder why... forget to ask Dr Fong the other time.

And nex wk I'm suppose to go BKK.. now lik maybe cannot go liao.. cos of that stupid riot there! So angry...! (dun rem the symbol for angry smiley!)

Hi Haze1ine,

The progesterone used during IVF is crinone. It is inserted to your vagina. And on top of it, injection based progesterone will be given if your progesterone level is low. Oral progesterone usually are given to patients on IUI/SO-IUI, 'cos a tube of progesterone insert is not cheap, think range between S$12 to S$14. Attached the image of progesterone insert
1682254.jpg

Hi puppy2006
Thx for the info!

So Dr Fong uses this type... doesn't look so scary lah hor.. hehe

Yahlor, it's much more expensive than the oral ones I took for my IUI. Guess IVF's med is much more expensive than IUI's.

hi haze1ine,

It's not scary @ all but gross only... U'll know what I mean when u use it...
happy.gif
I think many ladies over here can comment on that...

hehe puppy

i was abt to tell hazeline how gross it is.

Hazeline, it's better u get ur hubby to apply it for u cos if u do it urself, u might hurt ur V during insertion.

Then gotta wear a panty liner, cos some of it may flow out of V, then may have V infection.

hey gers,

I had contacted Alys and Kelcqi. Alys is fine with that day but kelcqi cannot make it. Pls confirm the time and venue. I was thinking of fixing at Paragon 7pm.

Hazeline,

i will PM u my contact no. U sms me k so that i can let u noe the date.

puppy lbt
huh? Stil gross ah? There's some that's 'bullet' like.. like u use to treat piles.. those seems ok leh.

joy07
How to 'on' my PM?

I didn't receive ur email.. u mail me le? Else I pm u again my email.. u let me know.

hazeline

this medication is longer, not bullet size. when U try it out and u'll know. but it's not that bad lah
happy.gif

u go to top left of this page, and u see a EDIT PROFILE link in very small fonts. then u have to turn on PM from there.

oops sorry, cos my mum is making a last trip to msia on thurs am, so i cnt make it this fri. next fri i shld b ok.

Ladies...
U all can now officially PM me!
happy.gif

Thk u all discuss liao then let me know... I stil mountain tortise.. no msn!

Hi ladies,

Can i chk if anyone has done their OSCAR test with Dr Fong? i called and chked on the charge which is abt 350+ excluding blood test(100+)and im wondering if this is the normal rate as i've read that doing the test at TMC cost less than 300.

Jean

me ! Dr Fong will ask u to take the test at one of the clinic at Paragon. Yes the cost is this much. It also includes a detailed scan. I can even count bb fingers and toes during the scan.

sounds interesting...cant wait to see the little fingers..but im so terrified of the blood test..hate needles!!

oh by the way which hospitals can Dr Fong deliver for us?

Jean,

Me too! But mine is twins so the cost is abt $450(inclusive of GST). u need to pay the amt at Dr Fong Clinic, n they will give u the clinic detail, n the report they will send to Dr fong clinic, very interesting!!!! The blood test is to test the Down's Syndrome. better to take the cost, worth it.

Hello,

Does anyone knows how much does Dr Fong charge to do fertility test on both husband and wife? Can advise? thanks.

Dolphy,
Thk u can call up Dr Fong's clinic to ask.. u can check his clinic no. on the web...
happy.gif

Jean
Dun thk can refer to NUH lah.. there's always this thing betwn private n govt...

Hello everyone
Been MIA for awhile as I've given birth to my #2 Baby Esther on 13 Aug via c-sect and now into my 3rd weeks plus of confinement... but I've already sneaked out a few times for shopping... haha..

how is everyone doing? any good news to share? sorry me still trying to read up the previous postings...

hi sandy

congrats !!! can post esther pic ?

is it an elective c-sect ? y not natural ?

weather has been quite cooling for u ya ? lucky gal!!

my Rianne is already 2 mths old... so fast !

hi lbt
thanks dear... me waiting for my hb to adjust the size for me.. mine is elective c-sect cos she was in breech position so cant go for natural..

yalor the weather is cooling and reminded me of my confinement for my boy..

ya lor.. Rianne getting more adorable from your recent posted photos.. is Rianne on TBF? Me giving partial with FM supplement..

i just noted Uncle's website revamped liao.. now look more professional than the 1st version.. must 'tease' him when I next see him on 20 Sept for pap smear..

Sandy

Esther is very pretty !! yes yes I love the double eyelids too !!

Is gor gor receptive to her ? Got sayang her or not ?

How old is gor gor now ? he looks 3 yrs old.

yes I have been TBF my Rianne since day 1 cos milk came in very fast for 2nd child.

Is it the same for u?

oh yes Dr Fong did informed me and my hubby that he has a new website. We even have a sneak preview of his website before the official launch ahahah

Hi haze1ine
thanks a lot..
happy.gif
her double eyelids on both eyes are more visible than Kor Kor's one..

Hi lbt
thanks a lot..
happy.gif

Kor Kor is very receptive to her, whenever he is back from school, he goes into her room and kiss her.. and when she cries, he pats her and tell her 'dun cry mei mei', if fail he goes call for our maid to attend to her.. very cute one..

Wow.. you're clever Mommy.. one look can tell he is 3 yrs old.. actually he is approaching 33 months this Sun...

Wow.. my milk supply not much leh but i still latch & pump to give whatever I have to Esther..

Both of you 'caught' the sneak preview of his webby in his clinic ah? But I got problem clicking onto the "Gallery" part... have u encounter problem on this part?

Hmm... can't get into the webpage leh.. maybe cos I dun hv flash in my office PC. I only c the frontpage...

But I stumbled upon something when I was looking for the website... Dr Fong's clinic is looking for nurse/admin staff! Anyone interested? hehe

Back