Chin Leng, Help!!

hi chin leng,

I've also been having problem accessing July 2007 MTB thread since this afternoon.. is it something wrong with the forum or my acct? PLs help.. thanks!

Hi Lilyn, Jules and Catherine,

Apologies for the technical problem. It has been fixed this morning around 8.00 AM. Thanks for informing us.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

<font face="georgia"><font color="0000ff">Hi Chin Leng/Bee Lee</font>
My pm hasn't been working for a few days. Can help me check? Maybe my 'inbox' is full :p

Thanks!
Lisa</font>

<font face="georgia"><font color="0000ff">bab1es</font>
No leh.. I'm using my domain/gmail for emails. Now can receive PMs and thread updates liao. Thanks mod.

<font color="119911">Bee Lee</font>
Please help! I emailed u regarding my request to start a BP tmrw. But no response from you leh. Did u receive it?

Thanks!
Lisa</font>

Hi Chinleng, this is the nessage I get when I try to post on the forum (Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page).

How come like that....pls advise.....

poohbear: if u wish to participate in Overseas spree, you will likely have to Private message the organiser. Overseas Sprees & Want to Sell are locked for NEW mummies who registered after 15 nov 06

Hi carole, thanks for the info.
But I can't recall when I join as member. You got any idea how to check?
Who is the organiser?

Sorry...alot of question....join few months but can't post on forum, so seldom go through this site.

TIA (,")

PoohBear (chevy)
Username: chevy

Post Number: 3

u Joined Feb 07. Once u hit 1yr, you can particpate in Overseas site
happy.gif

Organisers = organisers of the spree.

hi CL/BL,

the section 'Motherhood, Pregnancies And Babies' is left wif only 1 thread, may i know wat happened?

MTIA!

hi CL/BL,
just to enquire,
I've bought some stuffs from 1 of the BPs thread. Upon receiving the items, i found that the organiser sent me the wrong item, and another item is not working(Battery operated). I've emailed the organiser a few times, and he/she is not replying at all. Is there anyway where u can help me to contact he/she?

Thanks

Hi CL/BL
I have ordered some stuffs from the BP thread which is the same as Karen Koh ordering from. I have not received my items nor any emails from this seller namely KPS. Pls help.

Hi ,

May I know where this thread has gone? "European Coloured Wood dcor and Accessories BP"

Cant find it in the Bulk Purchase section.....

Hi jelly,

Thread has been removed. Organiser will email you shortly, else please email me so that I can forward you her email address.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Hi Tan Leng Leng,

Maybe you would need to resubscribe. We had been having corrupted files problem for the past weeks. It is possible that after the forum has been regenerated, the link has been changed as well. Terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Tiny Voice and Athen,

The page that you referred to has been corrupted. We'll attempt to regenerate the file to rectify the problem.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi,
What happen to the thread "Calling all patients of Dr Han How Chuan" and "Any gynae to recommand for incompetence cervix" under motherhood ,pregnancies and babies". Please advise. Thanks!

Back