Chin Leng, Help!!

Hi,Chin Leng
Realise all of little jet plane thread disappear leh as i hve order things from her so can u pls enlighten me wat happen to those thread?

Hi cftongtan,
Kpo to reply on ur question.. u wanna know when u register as member, is it? u jus need click on ur nick, u will find below info:

Username: Cftongtan
Full Name: cftongtan
Last Logged In: August 30, 2007
Total Posts: 7
Sex (M/F): F
No. of Kids: 1
Hospital for Delivery: Mount Alvernia
EDD (DD/MM/YY): 23/09/2006

U register as member on 2 May 2007. Hope its help..
happy.gif

Hi Winnie,

Marketplace and Exchange Corner (Restricted)
The following topics are restricted to current members who activated their account before 15 November 2006. For future application, only members who have been active for one year or more can apply to join

I copy from tis link, u can scoll down to last n will see it. http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/discus.cgi?pg=topics

U register only July 2007, so u r not allowed to post at these thread, however u can PM the organiser on the item u interested. Pardon me if i give wrong info. :p

Chin Leng / Bee Lee

Could you please restore the thread that sells slimming belts/ corsets/ slimmimg pants, in the bulk purchase section??

I don't know why the thread is removed since she had just sent the stuff out a few days ago. As I've yet to receive my stuff, I need to contact her.

Hi Chin Leng!

I would like to sell some of my items on Singapore Motherhood.How many posts must I have and how long should my membership be?

Thanks.
User: loveumummy

Hi Chin Leng,

I'm thinking of organising a spree (overseas site) as I want to purchase some stuff myself from that site. However, I've not been a member for more than 1 year. Please advise how else I can go about this. Much appreciated.

Thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Bee Lee,
need a favor here,
Could you kindly restore my thread on overseas spree:
Lucky Vitamin #2 - starlight74?

Item not arrived yet, i need all data for collection.
Thank you in advance.

Hi,
Anyone can teach me that how to use the formatting in order for my posting can be bold with color, eg: i need my posting in blur color with bold.

TIA.

Hi Pisces,
I've trying to figure out from the link u given b4, but always fail. :p

<font color="ff0000">Thank you very much</font>

btw, very troublesome to use this symbol { }, cant find from keyboard, right? then how to type this?

hi kelly,
the symbol { } is from the keyboard le. It sharing the symbol of [ ]

You just need to press hold the Shift key and then press the [] / {} key

Hi Chin Leng/Bee Lee,

any problem w the forum? seems like it's not archiving posts if it has exceed 100.

Hi Pisces,
alamak, i think my eye sight got problem. Finally see the button from keyboard after SO LONG.. idiot me :p

Really appreciated your reply. Thank alots
happy.gif

Chin Leng,

Are you around?? Think you have been highlighted of this problem by a few of us liao.. But still nothing is done abt it.. The below thread has not been archived since 19 Sep.. Uploading and refreshing is very slow as a result.
Can you pls help archive the threads? I've attached the thread below for you, since you replied one of us that you couldnt find the thread. Thanks

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/976106/451474.html?1191322580

Hi Mist and Babygirl,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Finally realised the cause of the problem. After I've created a new and independent category for 2007 mums, I've forgotten to turn on the auto-archiving function. The postings will be archived when you post your next message.

Sorry for the oversight.

kao_dizzy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Chin Leng,

This has been fixed. We thought we have created such high traffic that archiving was intentionally turned off to discourage us from posting..
sad.gif
Good that it's back to normal now.. I'm so happy..
happy.gif
Thanks a million...
happy.gif

chocolatlover - only members registered more than a year can register to post on the WTS thread. So either you go to the WTB thread and respond to those who are wanting to buy what you happen to have (don't start a WTS thread there... it can get your account suspended) or you wait it out a year...

hope that helps.

hi CL,

can help me delete my post
Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 4:22 pm

reason being I unwittedly mentioned a name and it's causing some inconvenience to her.

thanks so much!

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">Hi Chin Leng/ Bee Leng,

Kindly assist to put back the BP thread of Portable placemet & waterproof bibs, arriving next week... buyer are hunting for mi liao :p...

Thanks a lot for your help
happy.gif
</font></font>

Hi Chin Leng, just wondering where the BP post for ovulation strips/ HPT went? I have paid for my orders but have not received the items so would like to check with the organizer cause she hasn't been replying to emails, thanks!

Back