Ectopic Pregnancy

Fion81

Hi! Think back It sure a nightmare. One that I know I'm pregnant me and my husband was very happy, but haven gone to see a doctor (just have a pregnancy test at home) and when to Korean for holidays and after the 6 days of the holidays I got a very bad cramps and it start to bleeding, I got so scared and tell my husband so we when to Korean women clinic. I told the doctor that I'm pregnant but this morning I saw blood and it start to have a bad cramps, so the doctor take my blood test and do the ultrasound scan, but he say I can't see anything inside maybe is a ectopic pregnancy he say. And I need to wait for the next day after 12 pm to know my blood test. I'm so scared so my husband say better to go back to Singapore tomorrow morning. After reach home and put my bag we when to KKH A&E I waited for so long , and get another blood test and ultrasound scan unfortunately she say I'm sorry u got a ectopic pregnancy and need a laproscopy surgery right away and my word become upside down that's how I got my first ectopic pregnancy 2 years ago( 2015 )and I got my left fallopian tube removed ...after that I trying to get pregnant for 1 year still no good new. So I when to see a Chinese doctor hope can help to get pregnant but unfortunately nothing happens so I when to KKH to get my IVF, I go through so much and I got pregnant I'm happy like crazy so I when for my first pregnancy check up on the 21 Jun 2017 and the ultrasound scan show nothing I'm so scared I say not again... So when my turn to see the doctor she say maybe is early pregnancy or ectopic pregnancy that why can't see anything, so I when to take a blood test it show my HCG levels is 7000 and again I take the ultrasound scans it show my right tube got something and it's 1.9 big, after the scan then immediately send me to A&E. The doctor told me that u got a ectopic pregnancy I got 2 options 1st is injection 2nd is laproscopy surgery but I never reply her I was thinking why me again?? Did I do something wrong for the God to take away my babies it the 2nd time and now the right fallopian tube and this is the only tube that I left I really feel like crying. The thing is I don't feel any bad cramps or bleeding this time so in the end I choose injection after 5 days I need a follow up, now I'm 6w I hope everything gone well I don't need to go for surgery. So I hope can keep the last fallopian tube that I have so next time I can get pregnant again...until now 10 of July I still suffering from pain and bleeding because of injection, don't no when's was the end I can't see. So happy for those women's can get a happy ending. So did anyone know how to having the next pregnancy without ectopic pregnancy?

Last edited:

Hi Dear, so sorry to hear what u went through. I was in a similar case like u. I felt like vomiting but can't nausea only then I buy pregnancy test and check shows positive and I start to have brown discharge Everyday then I told my Husband let's go KKH 24hours clinic the doctor scan and said cannot s e anything maybe it's a early pregnancy and took my blood test and ask me come back in 2days and said HCG is Low. I came back they said is High and I still having brown discharge. They said cannot see anything maybe early and refer me to see Gynaecologist doctor. I went they took my blood test and then they ask me come back next day 8am for review. I went back next day they did a scan and the lady asked me are u pregnant and I said yes and she say ok and told her Friend call Doctor.

I ask her is there anything wrong she told me wait for doctor to come to confirm. She print out all the scan pictures and they ask me to immediately sit on the wheelchair and the doctor came. He told me where is your Husband and I said I already called him, he is on the way. The doctor said we don't have anytime to waste, u are having a epotic pregnancy. I asked him what is that, he said as expected blood results HCG is ok but from the scan your baby at 6weeks is stuck at your right Fallopian tube so there is not where we can inject u but to do a surgery immediately to remove it as it's a life and death threatening situation now anytime u can collapse. I started to cry and felt so upset and depressed looking forward to give birth and have a healthy baby.

Keeping crying non stop when to operating Theatre and the doctor told me if your tube is not damaged we will keep it but if it is then we have to remove it and u will be left with only 1 tube. Able to conceive again after 3months.

I feel u my dear, I don't know what we can do to have a healthy baby and able to conceive in full term. All I know is prayers and is in god's hand, keep praying and have faith. We have to be strong and heal ourselves and look forward with our prayers in our heart.

I heard many things to take herbs this and that. Our body might be heaty, we might be dehydrate etc. But like I said I feel it's all in god's hands and keep praying.

I pray u will be able to conceive and so can I and to any other women's who are going through like us. I pray no lady trying to conceive go through this as it's a painful period and not easy which might lead u into depression. God bless and be strong

Saw this ad not sure if it's ok for us to go afraid more problem might arise
IMG_3187.JPG

Hi babyhelp! Thank you so much I feel much better now knowing that I'm not alone, in the first place I thought that why God do this to me did I do anything wrong for me to lost 2 child's? And my family keep telling me don't thinking so much and it were not happen again but were it really happen if I stop thinking? I know they care for me but I know what they say were not come true if not I were not lost my 2nd child. This time I'm taking injection not surgery because I want to keep my last tube hope to get pregnant again without ivf, so next Monday (17 July) I'm going kkh for follow up hope the HCG were drop until 1000 the last HCG that show is 7129.3 that still high so me and my husband hope that everything gone well and faster drop untill zero. Me and my husband was so looking forward to the baby and can celebrate Chinese new year together but everything need to start all over again...now only can wait

Hi All,

Recently I was diagnosed with EP & had a dose of methotrexate injection on 30th jan. I am 35years old already. My hcg decrease after the MTX but was wondering when should I start to take tonic as doctor said even the HCG went down to not pregnant but the sac will be there for months. And was wondering when will I stop bleeding as till now I had been bleeding for 1 mth+

Hi All,

Recently I was diagnosed with EP & had a dose of methotrexate injection on 30th jan. I am 35years old already. My hcg decrease after the MTX but was wondering when should I start to take tonic as doctor said even the HCG went down to not pregnant but the sac will be there for months. And was wondering when will I stop bleeding as till now I had been bleeding for 1 mth+

you may try aloe juice, fiber powder and b comp to improve recovery..

Back