Chin Leng, Help!!

kao_welcome.gif

Hi Dressaholic,

Adding on to Nancy's reply, BP can only organised for advertisers in the business thread who advertises for 28 days or more. To check whether the clients are advertising for 28 days or more, you can check with us or the advertisers directly. For your info, SSW is an advertiser who is advertising 28 days or more. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Chin Leng,

Alrightie, Thank U! i've just sent you an email on how to proceed. My first attempt on organising BP.

Looking forward to your reply
happy.gif

<font face="Calisto mt"> <font color="0000ff">Chin Leng,

Droped u an PM regarding BP for Signing Time DVD. Hope to hear from you soon</font></font>

Hi chin leng,

I cant find the thread I have created "Jurong West Mums" anymore. Instead the other thread with the same title still remains.

I wonder if you would remove threads with no activity for long time.

hi, why do i keep encoutering the following when i click on "check new messages". Email chinleng at the email address specified also get no response. is it my pc setting or server not stable?????

<font size="+2">Internal Server Error</font>

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.0 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7a Server at www.singaporemotherhood.com Port 80

Hi Mesh,

We apologise for the problem and delay in responding to your post. We believe we've finally fixed the issue and you should not encounter the same problem again. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

thanks chinleng!! it can be quite irritating... i misss alot of posts bcos of the above. now i can enjoy the forum again....:)

oh dear, Chin Leng , i just encountered the same error again....

<font size="+2">Internal Server Error</font>

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.0 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7a Server at www.singaporemotherhood.com Port 80

Hi Mesh,

You may like to try again later as these few days, the loading on the server has been extremely high and it'll cause you to experience the above error.

Alternatively, I'll suggest using the Last 12, 24 and 72 hours link in the navigation bar instead. The above will give you the latest postings and they are less strenuous on the server.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Carole,

No, please do not feel sorry at all. We instead feel terrible that the server was not able to handle the surge in traffic in this time of need. Please don't worry about us. We'll manage it as best as we can. We also hope for the well-being and speedy recovery of Sabie. Many of us are parents so we know how difficult it is for Patsy and family. We'll do the best we can from our end.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Chin Leng,

Was just wondering if it is possible to allow us to post on of Sabie's picture on ur main page as for remembrance sake?

Hi Morraine,

I think permission from Sabie's family should be sought prior to putting it up. Even though Patsy may agree, some of the other family members may not agree. I've seen similar incident where different family members had strong differing views and it caused further stress and strain to an already tragic event. I know you have good intentions but it may cause more harm than good.

I'm of the opinion that it is a private event and it should be kept intimate and give the family members privacy to mourn instead of making it public. Instead of putting it on the homepage of SingaporeMotherhood.com (which I feel is way too visible and public), you could actually confine it to a thread in the forum dedicated to Sabie or her family.

I've also read that the media was interested in contacting Patsy and family. From my understanding, Patsy is not interested in being interviewed. By featuring Sabie on the homepage, it may attract more media attention which is something that Patsy does not want and should not be forced to deal with at the moment.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

CL, thank you for your kind understanding these few days. We have been jamming up the forum with tonnes of msgs.

I sincerely apologise and please forgive us in any ways.

There isnt any need to have Sabie's pic on the main page. What being done now is more than enough and good.

Sarah has slowly back on her feet again and readily moving forward. She wishes to remember her child as a Brave Warrior and a cheerful baby.

Just wishes all to pray for good health for Sarah & Her family.

Thank alot.

May God blesses everyone!

Rgds,
Carole

Hi Carole,

No worries. We were glad that after some urgent maintenance, the server managed to survive close to 6000 postings (in a day!) yesterday. However, truth of the matter is that the server is already being stressed to its maximum capacity currently, so it was overloaded and could not handle the additional load during the past days. It is something we need to address urgently. We may be looking into splitting the forum traffic into two again: "Marketplace" and "Non-marketplace" forums.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

i guess the post starting to get lesser. I will keep you posted once the Monday service is held, and check with Sarah isit ok to delete the thread too. Will email you instead. tks

Hi Chin Leng,

I am unable to respond to a thread in the Market Place, Want to Sell section.

I know I can't sell anything, and I am not selling anything, but would like to buy something from the seller. Is sending a PM to the seller the only way for me to respond to the thread?

Thanks

Hi Chin Leng, can advise what happen to this thread "BP for Petite Creations Baby Cubes (Closed)? Thanks!

Hi CL,

Can help me delete my Post 2781 ? I made a mistake on my Vpost calculation. Don't wanna confuse the mummies in regards to the pricing.

Thanks!

Back