Chin Leng, Help!!

Hi Chin Leng,
Is it possible for the system to prompt new users that the user name is already being used and the new member has to use another user name?

You see there is another member using the same name as me (Nancy). Can we do something about it so that there will not be any identity confusion?

Sorry about but its quite confusing.

Thanks.

Hi Chin Leng,
Is it possible for the system to prompt new users that the user name is already being used and the new member has to use another user name?

You see there is another member using the same name as me (Nancy). Can we do something about it so that there will not be any identity confusion?

Thanks.

Hi Chin Leng,

Thanks.

Hi Chin Leng,

Thanks.

Hi Chin Leng,

Thanks.

Hi Nancy,

Actually the system only allows one unique username. There won't be any duplicates. Your username is actually (nls) which is different from (Nancy). Your name appears as "Nancy (nls)" where the "Nancy" is what you typed in the "Full Name" field of your profile. If you want to avoid confusion, I would suggest modifying the "Full Name" data in your profile eg. "Nancy LS (nls)". Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Nancy,

Actually the system only allows one unique username. There won't be any duplicates. Your username is actually (nls) which is different from (Nancy). Your name appears as "Nancy (nls)" where the "Nancy" is what you typed in the "Full Name" field of your profile. If you want to avoid confusion, I would suggest modifying the "Full Name" data in your profile eg. "Nancy LS (nls)". Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Nancy,

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Nancy,

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Nancy,

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Chin Leng,

Need your advice here. I am thinking of organising a BP for nursing cover from SmallSmallWorld (SSW), who is one of your advertisers in the business thread. In this case, do i still need to pay $25?

Thanks!

Hi dressaholic,
Sorry I kay poh lah (since Chin Leng have not reply), you do not need to pay the $25.

No prob Nancy, thank u lots. i really appreciate it!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Back