BEDBUGS victims

Hi

I have a very large bottle of DE to let go. Collect only at my place at Teck Whye Lane.

Bb attacked my bedroom & my poor girl was the victim. Didnt noe wat bb were at first til they appear in my room & nested on my daughter's bb cot & my bed!!! Though dis happened bout almost 2yrs back, i still hv goosebumps thinking about it!!

I took a few days off frm wrk to painfully killing these creatures. Firstly, we spray with a bedbug killer spray. I dunno where to get it cos my MIL got it for me. It helps to kill those eggs nesting at secluded area. Yucks. Then, i pour DE into an empty bottle of pepper & put ard my bed (mine's a divan). I spray my mattress with the bb spray. Use hot water to wash my daughter's bb cot.

Within 2wks, the bb were gone. Gotta do it fast to prevent them frm infesting other places. Then, the old pple said that soursop leaves also help to clear bb. Surprisingly, the leaves really helped. Totally clear the bb. So the next few days, my room is full of the leaves. Lol! I guess old pple tradition really wrk.

Anyway, back to the DE, pls come to my place to collect it. Though messy, i think it helps. Pls pm me as i dun follow this thread.

Hi

I have a very large bottle of DE to let go. Collect only at my place at Teck Whye Lane.

Bb attacked my bedroom & my poor girl was the victim. Didnt noe wat bb were at first til they appear in my room & nested on my daughter's bb cot & my bed!!! Though dis happened bout almost 2yrs back, i still hv goosebumps thinking about it!!

I took a few days off frm wrk to painfully killing these creatures. Firstly, we spray with a bedbug killer spray. I dunno where to get it cos my MIL got it for me. It helps to kill those eggs nesting at secluded area. Yucks. Then, i pour DE into an empty bottle of pepper & put ard my bed (mine's a divan). I spray my mattress with the bb spray. Use hot water to wash my daughter's bb cot.

Within 2wks, the bb were gone. Gotta do it fast to prevent them frm infesting other places. Then, the old pple said that soursop leaves also help to clear bb. Surprisingly, the leaves really helped. Totally clear the bb. So the next few days, my room is full of the leaves. Lol! I guess old pple tradition really wrk.

Anyway, back to the DE, pls come to my place to collect it. Though messy, i think it helps. Pls pm me as i dun follow this thread.

Hi

Hi all

Been awhile since I last checked this thread.

It has been almost 5 months after the bb extermination by Origins. So far so good.

I also have a bottle of DE powder to sell. Do pm me if anyone is interested.

Hi all

It has been almost 5 months after the bb extermination by Origins. So far so good.

Hi all

oh yah, thought i'd just share...according to some websites, DE works like a 'mechanical' pesticide. it's small particles literally pierce through the bodies of our enemies and will leave them to dehydrate to death. i have tested, its not immediate but can take a few hours...just trivia for sharing
happy.gif

oh yah, thought i'd just share...according to some websites, DE works like a 'mechanical' pesticide. it's small particles literally pierce through the bodies of our enemies and will leave them to dehydrate to death. i have tested, its not immediate but can take a few hours...just trivia for sharing
happy.gif

happy.gif

Hi mummies,

Why not try using the 'rainbow' vacuum cleaner to vacuum the mattresses once a week. The cost price is quite expensive about $3000. But it keeps the mattress clean. They come with this vacuum cleaner head the vacuums the carpet but it can be used to vacuum the mattress. Trick is to vacuum slowly using the carpet vacuum head. I've to say it's heavy and pricey but it's worth the buy. My mil have used the first one for 10 years... and the 2nd one coming to 5 years. It comes with other heads that are able to suck corners.

Hi mummies,

Why not try using the 'rainbow' vacuum cleaner to vacuum the mattresses once a week. The cost price is quite expensive about $3000. But it keeps the mattress clean. They come with this vacuum cleaner head the vacuums the carpet but it can be used to vacuum the mattress. Trick is to vacuum slowly using the carpet vacuum head. I've to say it's heavy and pricey but it's worth the buy. My mil have used the first one for 10 years... and the 2nd one coming to 5 years. It comes with other heads that are able to suck corners.

Hi mummies,

but the problem is the bb dont necessarily make their homes in mattresses, i have wood flooring and THAT is the superbig problem
sad.gif

it feels terrible when people have the impression that bb victims have very dirty homes, but all is took was for 1 bb to follow hubb's luggage home
sad.gif

but the problem is the bb dont necessarily make their homes in mattresses, i have wood flooring and THAT is the superbig problem
sad.gif

it feels terrible when people have the impression that bb victims have very dirty homes, but all is took was for 1 bb to follow hubb's luggage home
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

any woodtype, be it laminate or parquet floors...the side skirtings have ALOT of space for bb to adventure!!
after 3 rounds of pest control visit, there is some damage to my floor alrd unfortunately, coz the pesticides used are water based and made the wood puffy
sad.gif

im still fighting the battle, not won yet...too soon to declare victory, dont know these monsters lying dormant for now or whether new batch hatching or whether indeed all dead!! spent so much money on pest controller, biox-lullaby and DE alrd...sigh

any woodtype, be it laminate or parquet floors...the side skirtings have ALOT of space for bb to adventure!!
after 3 rounds of pest control visit, there is some damage to my floor alrd unfortunately, coz the pesticides used are water based and made the wood puffy
sad.gif

im still fighting the battle, not won yet...too soon to declare victory, dont know these monsters lying dormant for now or whether new batch hatching or whether indeed all dead!! spent so much money on pest controller, biox-lullaby and DE alrd...sigh

sad.gif

Actually heat works best. And you should wipe and dry the areas with most infections with dettol and hot water if possible. I spray, use heat, vaccum, wipe with dettol and put DE around the bottoms of cupboard and bed. Clothes must be washed in Hot water above 60 degree for an hour or 90 degree for immediate killing of eggs and bugs. The eggs are heat resistant.

My problematic and rather unhygenic looking ex maid brought the bugs in So far I have not seen any bedbugs after I did all that.

Actually heat works best. And you should wipe and dry the areas with most infections with dettol and hot water if possible. I spray, use heat, vaccum, wipe with dettol and put DE around the bottoms of cupboard and bed. Clothes must be washed in Hot water above 60 degree for an hour or 90 degree for immediate killing of eggs and bugs. The eggs are heat resistant.

My problematic and rather unhygenic looking ex maid brought the bugs in So far I have not seen any bedbugs after I did all that.

I think my bedbugs have come back to haunt me again after many years? Is this even possible? I used to live in a rental flat that had a bad bedbugs infestation, I thought they were gone when I moved...and I didn't see them for years but recently I've found a few on the floor! And I've been spotting 1-3 every 1-2 days...

But..do small tiny baby cockroaches look like bedbugs too? They're really small or maybe I'm in denial..

Could it possibly be newly brought from somewhere else? Cos I do travel a bit...

The biggest problem is my room is like a mini bookstore, many many wooden bookshelves (at least 6 big bookshelves) and what few cupboards I have are wood as well.
I'm most worried about my books really. It isn't easy to move them around due to the quantity but can bedbugs infect books as well? >_< I really hope not!

Just before I discovered these bedbugs I purchased a new (expensive) mattress too. (for CNY, new mattress and blankets) and I really really don't wanna throw it out..

I don't think their nest is near my bed as they seem to appear nearer to my bookshelves (actually that is more worrying). I also don't seem to have got any bites either?? Strange?
But if the infestation is my bookshelves..I would have to throw them away? All of them??
Omg. These bookshelves are rather "raw" wood types not the finished types so..if I keep using liquid sprays it isn't good for the wooden bookshelves either.

Actually when I squeeze these small hard bugs, no blood comes out. And these are the ones I spot on the floor of my room. I can't really tell if they're alive or not cos they don't seem to move? Do bedbugs shed their "shell" too or something when growing?

My room is pretty clean seriously. I can leave a piece of chocolate on mydesk and it'll be untouched for ages. No ants, no cockroaches, no lizards. And yet I'd rather have ants and cockroaches..and even yuk, lizards, compared to bedbugs!

I think my bedbugs have come back to haunt me again after many years? Is this even possible? I used to live in a rental flat that had a bad bedbugs infestation, I thought they were gone when I moved...and I didn't see them for years but recently I've found a few on the floor! And I've been spotting 1-3 every 1-2 days...

But..do small tiny baby cockroaches look like bedbugs too? They're really small or maybe I'm in denial..

Could it possibly be newly brought from somewhere else? Cos I do travel a bit...

The biggest problem is my room is like a mini bookstore, many many wooden bookshelves (at least 6 big bookshelves) and what few cupboards I have are wood as well.
I'm most worried about my books really. It isn't easy to move them around due to the quantity but can bedbugs infect books as well? >_< I really hope not!

Just before I discovered these bedbugs I purchased a new (expensive) mattress too. (for CNY, new mattress and blankets) and I really really don't wanna throw it out..

I don't think their nest is near my bed as they seem to appear nearer to my bookshelves (actually that is more worrying). I also don't seem to have got any bites either?? Strange?
But if the infestation is my bookshelves..I would have to throw them away? All of them??
Omg. These bookshelves are rather "raw" wood types not the finished types so..if I keep using liquid sprays it isn't good for the wooden bookshelves either.

Actually when I squeeze these small hard bugs, no blood comes out. And these are the ones I spot on the floor of my room. I can't really tell if they're alive or not cos they don't seem to move? Do bedbugs shed their "shell" too or something when growing?

My room is pretty clean seriously. I can leave a piece of chocolate on mydesk and it'll be untouched for ages. No ants, no cockroaches, no lizards. And yet I'd rather have ants and cockroaches..and even yuk, lizards, compared to bedbugs!

Back