BEDBUGS victims

Hi Miracle bebe,
I stayed at Yishun. I have bought 3 btls of bio x lullaby at homefix which cost me $60+. I have 3 bedrooms and they mentioned 1btl can only spray about 2 queen beds. Thats exp ya. Can teach me how to use the DE? do I mix with water and spray the whole house including ceiling? I realized that 1 of the maid room cupboard is infested with BBs. All started from the day she came to our house. She is a funny human being, rather get bitten den to try means to clear the BBs. She been sleeping with them for nights and when I asked her don't you feel the itch in the night. She replied: feel nothing when asleep! Are we too pampered? Therefore can't stand those creatures? Whereby they so used to it and treat them as part of their family. Lol.
I really speechless when she told me the above. Gosh. May god bless me to win this battle!!!

Hi Miracle bebe,
I stayed at Yishun. I have bought 3 btls of bio x lullaby at homefix which cost me $60+. I have 3 bedrooms and they mentioned 1btl can only spray about 2 queen beds. Thats exp ya. Can teach me how to use the DE? do I mix with water and spray the whole house including ceiling? I realized that 1 of the maid room cupboard is infested with BBs. All started from the day she came to our house. She is a funny human being, rather get bitten den to try means to clear the BBs. She been sleeping with them for nights and when I asked her don't you feel the itch in the night. She replied: feel nothing when asleep! Are we too pampered? Therefore can't stand those creatures? Whereby they so used to it and treat them as part of their family. Lol.
I really speechless when she told me the above. Gosh. May god bless me to win this battle!!!

Hi Ryan,
How do you spray the DE on the whole house? You mean ceilings, floors and all furnitures??
Isn't it toxic??
Could you teach me to use the DE? I will try to source for it in those pet shop as per miracle bebe before heading down to TP.
Thanks for advising.

Hi Ryan,
How do you spray the DE on the whole house? You mean ceilings, floors and all furnitures??
Isn't it toxic??
Could you teach me to use the DE? I will try to source for it in those pet shop as per miracle bebe before heading down to TP.
Thanks for advising.

Hi Ryan,
Isn't it toxic??
Thanks for advising.

I put the DE mainly on the floor and also brushed it on the side of the mattress, windows frame, wardrobe.

The DE , when mixed with water , will stained your wall. So. i did not really sprayed it all over the ceiling and walls. But, if you want, mixed 1 tablespoon to 1/2 litre of water. Before spray, need to shake well.

It is not toxic. just messy.

I put the DE mainly on the floor and also brushed it on the side of the mattress, windows frame, wardrobe.

The DE , when mixed with water , will stained your wall. So. i did not really sprayed it all over the ceiling and walls. But, if you want, mixed 1 tablespoon to 1/2 litre of water. Before spray, need to shake well.

Pls take note, i put the powder directly on the floor , mattress, etc.

Only those hard to reach places, you mixed DE with water, so you can spray it there.

Only those hard to reach places, you mixed DE with water, so you can spray it there.

Hi all

2nd treatment done on Friday. Sparky dog will return for an inspection one week later.  Frankly, I cannot comment the effectiveness of the treatment now n have to rely Sparky's investigation result as we do not have any bites from bb - only spotted live bb crawling on several ocassions.   

Whether to engage professional help really depends on the level of bb infestation, your tolerance level of the bb bites/presence in your house n beliefs.     

One of my friends whose parent's house was previously infested with bb. They were so lucky - their bb problem was resolved after they threw away all mattresses n bedframes n they believed glutinous rice (uncooked) placed near their bed also helped.  

Battle against the bb is really tiring n painful.  Hope it will end soon.. 

Hi Joey

It would be good that you get your maid to wash all garments n linens placed in the wardrobe that is infested with bb.  Afraid the bb will dwell in the clothing n brought to other part of the house.  This will escalate the infestations. Just FYI.

Yes, you shld try DE powder. According to the lady from the pet shop at TPY, the 2nd application of DE powder (scatter on floor, wardrobe, bedframes, mattresses) n spray (cracks on wall/trunking etc) to be made 3days after the 1st application n the 3rd application to be made 7 days after the  2nd treatment. Be systematic when u apply the DE powder so that u can cover every corner of the house.  It is best u could reduce the clutter in house to treat the bb infestation.

Hi all

2nd treatment done on Friday. Sparky dog will return for an inspection one week later.  Frankly, I cannot comment the effectiveness of the treatment now n have to rely Sparky's investigation result as we do not have any bites from bb - only spotted live bb crawling on several ocassions.   

Whether to engage professional help really depends on the level of bb infestation, your tolerance level of the bb bites/presence in your house n beliefs.     

One of my friends whose parent's house was previously infested with bb. They were so lucky - their bb problem was resolved after they threw away all mattresses n bedframes n they believed glutinous rice (uncooked) placed near their bed also helped.  

Hi Joey

It would be good that you get your maid to wash all garments n linens placed in the wardrobe that is infested with bb.  Afraid the bb will dwell in the clothing n brought to other part of the house.  This will escalate the infestations. Just FYI.

Yes, you shld try DE powder. According to the lady from the pet shop at TPY, the 2nd application of DE powder (scatter on floor, wardrobe, bedframes, mattresses) n spray (cracks on wall/trunking etc) to be made 3days after the 1st application n the 3rd application to be made 7 days after the  2nd treatment. Be systematic when u apply the DE powder so that u can cover every corner of the house.  It is best u could reduce the clutter in house to treat the bb infestation.

Hi all

Hi Joey

Hi manuka, thanks for your update. wish your BB problem end soon.

Just to add on to the DE method mentioned by manuka, DE is not a pesticide. It will not degrade or loses its effectiveness. So, you don't have to apply every 3 days. But you might want to spray DE 2 to 3 times to thicken the first layer on the walls.

Just to add on to the DE method mentioned by manuka, DE is not a pesticide. It will not degrade or loses its effectiveness. So, you don't have to apply every 3 days. But you might want to spray DE 2 to 3 times to thicken the first layer on the walls.

Hi All,
Have you heard of using baking soda +salt and sprinkle on the floor+ mattress and etc to prevent infestations? Attached link:
http://www.howtokillbedbugs.org/how-to-kill-bed-bugs-7.htm

Btw, anyone purchase Osim / Rainbow steam vacuum Cleaners? I am thinking which the best option is.
Osim is cheaper at around 1.1k (as they having promo till this mth end) whereas Rainbow is selling at 3.7k!!!

Personally I have tried the demo at Osim shop, feel the suction not really that powerful and their warranty only for a yr.
Rainbow offers at a high price but comes with 8 years Motor and Service warranty, and for internal wear and tear parts have 4 years warranty.

I'm so confused now. Basically getting a pest buster is trying to source the BB hideouts and to reduce the adults BB, however we still need daily maintenance to prevent the infestations. Therefore I feel having the correct equipment is necessary.

Fellows, any suggestions? I’m so lost…..
sad.gif

Hi All,
Have you heard of using baking soda +salt and sprinkle on the floor+ mattress and etc to prevent infestations? Attached link:

Btw, anyone purchase Osim / Rainbow steam vacuum Cleaners? I am thinking which the best option is.
Osim is cheaper at around 1.1k (as they having promo till this mth end) whereas Rainbow is selling at 3.7k!!!

Personally I have tried the demo at Osim shop, feel the suction not really that powerful and their warranty only for a yr.
Rainbow offers at a high price but comes with 8 years Motor and Service warranty, and for internal wear and tear parts have 4 years warranty.

I'm so confused now. Basically getting a pest buster is trying to source the BB hideouts and to reduce the adults BB, however we still need daily maintenance to prevent the infestations. Therefore I feel having the correct equipment is necessary.

sad.gif

Hi All,

sad.gif

HELP! I dont know if it is bed bugs, but my poor little six year old girl is totally biten.

I have tried 1 bottle of bio x lullaby and the situation does not seem to ease. I understand that my in-laws also caught the bugs in another bed room!

Finally I have called up Orgin today and their package is S$900 (2inspection, 2treatment, 1month warranty). Need at least 5hours for one treatment. Will this helps? I cant bear to see my girl with more red bites each morning!!! ;-((((

HELP! I dont know if it is bed bugs, but my poor little six year old girl is totally biten.

I have tried 1 bottle of bio x lullaby and the situation does not seem to ease. I understand that my in-laws also caught the bugs in another bed room!

Finally I have called up Orgin today and their package is S$900 (2inspection, 2treatment, 1month warranty). Need at least 5hours for one treatment. Will this helps? I cant bear to see my girl with more red bites each morning!!! ;-((((

Hi Esther, sorry to hear of your plight!

I think just 1 bottle of Bio X Lullaby (make sure you get the one that kills bedbugs) will not be enough. It would be a constant everyday "battle" b4 you really see them disappearing.

I think most of us who have had some experience with these vampires would have shared much in this thread. You probably have to go thru' archive.

Calling Origin will also take time to see results eventho' their guarantee is 98%?
Everything takes time...even the itching bites on your dotter's body.

For a quick soothe of the itch, you may wanna try Rapaid Antiseptic Skin Relief Cream
http://www.rapaid.com/rapaid-skin-relief-cream.html

I was just introduced to this cream last week when I complained to my sister of my irritating itch on scalp/body. Before seeing the gp, it could just go away on its own as the rash did on my body. I find instant relieve on the itch..
happy.gif
and I patiently continue with this cream altho' it could be something worst as I feel (now as am writing) as if something crawling inside. Eeh yikes!

I think just 1 bottle of Bio X Lullaby (make sure you get the one that kills bedbugs) will not be enough. It would be a constant everyday "battle" b4 you really see them disappearing.

I think most of us who have had some experience with these vampires would have shared much in this thread. You probably have to go thru' archive.

Calling Origin will also take time to see results eventho' their guarantee is 98%?

For a quick soothe of the itch, you may wanna try Rapaid Antiseptic Skin Relief Cream

I was just introduced to this cream last week when I complained to my sister of my irritating itch on scalp/body. Before seeing the gp, it could just go away on its own as the rash did on my body. I find instant relieve on the itch..
happy.gif
and I patiently continue with this cream altho' it could be something worst as I feel (now as am writing) as if something crawling inside. Eeh yikes!

happy.gif

please help i have not sleep for two day my kids age around 14,9,10 we all kind of fobia at night scare of the BB its really irritating i throw all my pillow and matress.. yesterday i found out at PVC pipe the egg n others too.. im soo mad clean the whole hall. please help where shall i get this scent king ? does it help ? and how to use the scent king ?

please help i have not sleep for two day my kids age around 14,9,10 we all kind of fobia at night scare of the BB its really irritating i throw all my pillow and matress.. yesterday i found out at PVC pipe the egg n others too.. im soo mad clean the whole hall. please help where shall i get this scent king ? does it help ? and how to use the scent king ?

Hello ann

I may have shared about Scent King in this thread, but I personally used Scent King to rid lizards. I have no idea nor information on the effectiveness of Scent King towards Bed Bugs.

If you have gone thru the Archives of this thread, you would noticed form of treatment used and have shown some form of improvement is the DE - Diatomaceous earth.

Unfortunately, I never had the priviledge of using that. I used a garden spray which is not very healthy in terms of toxic, yet it worked for us.

I do suppose you could try the Bio X Lullaby?

Anyway, I keep stock for Scent King since this is a really good remedy against lizards.
You may PM me with your mailing address if you are keen.

Hello ann

I may have shared about Scent King in this thread, but I personally used Scent King to rid lizards. I have no idea nor information on the effectiveness of Scent King towards Bed Bugs.

If you have gone thru the Archives of this thread, you would noticed form of treatment used and have shown some form of improvement is the DE - Diatomaceous earth.

Unfortunately, I never had the priviledge of using that. I used a garden spray which is not very healthy in terms of toxic, yet it worked for us.

Anyway, I keep stock for Scent King since this is a really good remedy against lizards.

Hello ann

I found out the living hall have a BB and i pull all the PVC pipe and spray all the BB and event mop it with the HOT WATER.

after two days and i found inside my matress there's a BB and i thre all my matress. kind of fobia actually i cant literally eat n sleep properly..

i have but lots of the BB spray and last result some of my friend say durian skin does help.

Event when i go to the apek shop ask for the durian skin the apek tell me u got bite before is it ?

i kind of stunt there and stat the conversation, according to the apek lotsa people using the durian skin (i cannot stand durian n falling sick just the smell of it) but i had no choice i did every corner of my house now durian skin... Thanks to the BB im falling sick because of the durian smell...

im just sharing my story may b u guys can try it..

I found out the living hall have a BB and i pull all the PVC pipe and spray all the BB and event mop it with the HOT WATER.

after two days and i found inside my matress there's a BB and i thre all my matress. kind of fobia actually i cant literally eat n sleep properly..

i have but lots of the BB spray and last result some of my friend say durian skin does help.

Event when i go to the apek shop ask for the durian skin the apek tell me u got bite before is it ?

i kind of stunt there and stat the conversation, according to the apek lotsa people using the durian skin (i cannot stand durian n falling sick just the smell of it) but i had no choice i did every corner of my house now durian skin... Thanks to the BB im falling sick because of the durian smell...

Anyone of you experienced bed bugs? I experienced it, it was damn horrible, i woke up feeling very itchy! But didnt know how to remove it, thinking of changing my bed sheet but my friend said i'll have to spend a little more money instead and hire a Home Pest Control Singapore , any suggestions?

Anyone of you experienced bed bugs? I experienced it, it was damn horrible, i woke up feeling very itchy! But didnt know how to remove it, thinking of changing my bed sheet but my friend said i'll have to spend a little more money instead and hire a Home Pest Control Singapore , any suggestions?

Alice
I am very sure every parent (mum or dad) who has shared in this thread has 1 way or other experienced the annoyance of these biting bedbugs so hey, you have found the right thread!
happy.gif

Are you very sure they are bed bugs and not some other biting itchy insect?
I noticed in 1 of your other threads, that u live in a condo?
I am bit yet not surprised that you even have such problems in a condo..perhaps you may wanna bring this matter to the attention of the management strata organisation who probably would get their own Pest Controllers to do a check in the entire block? Or you could also try the Pest Control company as mentioned above, since it sounds like your friend may have used their services?

As far as I know, only Sparky's company seem to have and gurantee some kind of result to its solution
happy.gif

For our family, we were very blessed that the vampires suddenly disappeared with using just a Garden Spray. As for our body, I freely applied lavender lotion all over b4 sleep. Details can be found above.

For other remedies, a method may work for 1 person then again, another may work for some1 else. I think we all here agree that we have to trial and error until you and I find something that really works.

It's tedious but looks like you would have to browse thru' the archives of this thread to read up on the methods and trials.

Good luck!

Alice
I am very sure every parent (mum or dad) who has shared in this thread has 1 way or other experienced the annoyance of these biting bedbugs so hey, you have found the right thread!
happy.gif

I am bit yet not surprised that you even have such problems in a condo..perhaps you may wanna bring this matter to the attention of the management strata organisation who probably would get their own Pest Controllers to do a check in the entire block? Or you could also try the Pest Control company as mentioned above, since it sounds like your friend may have used their services?

As far as I know, only Sparky's company seem to have and gurantee some kind of result to its solution
happy.gif

For our family, we were very blessed that the vampires suddenly disappeared with using just a Garden Spray. As for our body, I freely applied lavender lotion all over b4 sleep. Details can be found above.

For other remedies, a method may work for 1 person then again, another may work for some1 else. I think we all here agree that we have to trial and error until you and I find something that really works.

It's tedious but looks like you would have to browse thru' the archives of this thread to read up on the methods and trials.

Good luck!

Alice
happy.gif

happy.gif

Good luck!

Back