BEDBUGS victims

Hi miracle bebe,
OMG! i being cheated! Telling me they having a sale. I paid $10/3pcs!!! The uncle said buy 2 get 1 for $10. So I bought $20 for 3boxes of 6 @@
The scent indeed very strong. I can't stand it either. I covered myself under the blanket in order to breathe. But the scent is ok for my hubby. I placed it behind my bedframe and the other behind my wardrobe. Luckily I didn't placed it inside my wardrobe otherwise I think I'll puke.

These two days with the scent king, we did not have any BB bites. But I had mossie bite istead.
sad.gif

I removed it from my room during weekends when my baby is back and we got bitten!
I'm feel the scent is harmful to baby.
I have just spotted 2 baby BBs. Haiz. These devils never die. So depressing.....

Hi Ryan, what you do after luring the BB out?

Hi joey,

When I bot the Scent King for the 1st time from a roadshow and later from a mum who didn't like the smell, Scent King was gg for $5.00/2pc/box. If buy 2 boxes for $10, free 1pc.
Centery Enterprise is the manufacturer cum distributor. They may be reached at 6345 3028

Hi joey,

When I bot the Scent King for the 1st time from a roadshow and later from a mum who didn't like the smell, Scent King was gg for $5.00/2pc/box. If buy 2 boxes for $10, free 1pc.
Centery Enterprise is the manufacturer cum distributor. They may be reached at 6345 3028

Hi joey,

Hi joey, lure them out, kill them. One less BB, lesser problem.

I think this scent king should be a temp solution, best to find the BB and eliminate them for long term.

I think this scent king should be a temp solution, best to find the BB and eliminate them for long term.

Thanks miracle bebe, I still can't stand that smell. It's horrible.

Yes Ryan, we kill every single BB that we spotted.
I have recently found the bedbugs potion 3 at Homefix.
Anyone one tried before? Is that useful? Powerful to kill the BB but won't harm human health especially kids?

Hi Manuka chan,
Any updates on your treatment? Thanks for advising. If it's help, I don't mind paying the money.

Anyone one tried before? Is that useful? Powerful to kill the BB but won't harm human health especially kids?

Hi Manuka chan,
Any updates on your treatment? Thanks for advising. If it's help, I don't mind paying the money.

Hi Manuka chan,

No worries Joey, actually if the Scent King is placed in an open space like your bedroom for instance, the smell wouldn't be that strong and after awhile, it gets lighter and lighter. Well thats my experience lah
happy.gif

Last time when we had BB invasion, my hb bought the Potion 3 but never used it as I guessed he felt using the spray was so much easier.
Now the effectiveness to use it for BB would not be as great. The lady from the distributor company advd me to use the Potion for other insects like ants, cockroaches etc.

No worries Joey, actually if the Scent King is placed in an open space like your bedroom for instance, the smell wouldn't be that strong and after awhile, it gets lighter and lighter. Well thats my experience lah
happy.gif

Last time when we had BB invasion, my hb bought the Potion 3 but never used it as I guessed he felt using the spray was so much easier.
Now the effectiveness to use it for BB would not be as great. The lady from the distributor company advd me to use the Potion for other insects like ants, cockroaches etc.

happy.gif

Sad to say i oso had the same problem but am unsure if its really bed bug but i do see some crawling creatures on the bed yesterday night when i feel the itch... but nothing like what i saw on youtube..

i oso contacted Origin to come in to do an inspection tomorrow to make sure if its really a BB issue and if it has moved to other rooms... i have 2 young boys so i wanna make sure the BB problem is resolved before it starts biting them coz so far I'm the only victim in the whole house...

Manuka... how's the situation after the 1st treatment? its really pricy but if it can resolve the issue fast... i dun mind the money spent...

Sad to say i oso had the same problem but am unsure if its really bed bug but i do see some crawling creatures on the bed yesterday night when i feel the itch... but nothing like what i saw on youtube..

i oso contacted Origin to come in to do an inspection tomorrow to make sure if its really a BB issue and if it has moved to other rooms... i have 2 young boys so i wanna make sure the BB problem is resolved before it starts biting them coz so far I'm the only victim in the whole house...

Manuka... how's the situation after the 1st treatment? its really pricy but if it can resolve the issue fast... i dun mind the money spent...

Hi miracle_bebe, actually i also wanted to buy portion 3 in the beginning, but one of my fren used it before. Not say no good, but the effect seems to be minimal.

now the weather turns cool, good time for BB to proliferate ? amitabah...

Hi miracle_bebe, actually i also wanted to buy portion 3 in the beginning, but one of my fren used it before. Not say no good, but the effect seems to be minimal.

Thanks for advising miracle bebe and Ryan!

SO how? nothing to kill them:?!!
i'm so paranoid every night, even though done a thorough check before sleep, for sure have to wake up in the middle of the night due to the itchness. And caught a few BBs, full of my blood!!! arghhhh.....kinda of feeling very depressed.

Miracle bebe, where to purchase the BIO-X lullaby? Is DE very strong? recently my baby have rashes, seems like having eczema. I worried the chemical might hurt her baby skin. and now its her teething period, tends to put everything in her mouth.

i'm so paranoid every night, even though done a thorough check before sleep, for sure have to wake up in the middle of the night due to the itchness. And caught a few BBs, full of my blood!!! arghhhh.....kinda of feeling very depressed.

Miracle bebe, where to purchase the BIO-X lullaby? Is DE very strong? recently my baby have rashes, seems like having eczema. I worried the chemical might hurt her baby skin. and now its her teething period, tends to put everything in her mouth.

Sorry all, read wrongly.
SHld ask Ryan regards the BIO-X lullaby, where to get it? Harmful to baby?

NOt enough sleep and have to juggle between work, baby and BBs!!!

God bless!

Sorry all, read wrongly.

God bless!

Sorry all, read wrongly.

God bless!

Hi joey, from what i saw, BIO-X lullaby is available in homefix and some iEcon provision shop. Not sure shop n save or shengshiong got it.

Also, there are 2 version of BIO-X, one for general purpose . The other is lullaby , targeting BB.

DE, diatomacious earth, is a natural powder, not insecticide. But it is slow acting. You can get from this from pets gantry toa payoh or la canine coupes online.

Hi joey, from what i saw, BIO-X lullaby is available in homefix and some iEcon provision shop. Not sure shop n save or shengshiong got it.

Also, there are 2 version of BIO-X, one for general purpose . The other is lullaby , targeting BB.

DE, diatomacious earth, is a natural powder, not insecticide. But it is slow acting. You can get from this from pets gantry toa payoh or la canine coupes online.

Joey, Ryan

To add on, BIO-X can also be found in NTUC and Cold Storage but they may not carry the full range.
DE is slow acting, but apparently works. I heard about this not in this thread but when I searched in the Internet and found a website (can't remember which) w recommendation to this Earth.

I guessed when it comes to getting rid of something like BedBugs or and annoying rash, it takes time and lots of patience.

If can't wait, then one has to call in the experts..

I had posted a link above about Kreta Ayer residents tackling bedbugs.
Maybe bringing up this problem to your MP may help?
Afterall, I don't think the problem of such only lies w/in those of lower income and they get the BB settled and cleared free of charge!

Ah, perhaps the new president should seriously look into such crucial matters?

Joey, Ryan

To add on, BIO-X can also be found in NTUC and Cold Storage but they may not carry the full range.
DE is slow acting, but apparently works. I heard about this not in this thread but when I searched in the Internet and found a website (can't remember which) w recommendation to this Earth.

I guessed when it comes to getting rid of something like BedBugs or and annoying rash, it takes time and lots of patience.

Afterall, I don't think the problem of such only lies w/in those of lower income and they get the BB settled and cleared free of charge!

Joey, Ryan

i have called town council regards on this BBs. But they said they don't get involved in all these when i told them it might be the above neighbour's BBs spread to my house. As i spotted 1 crawling into my house through my MBR window.

thanks all, i will go and look for the BIO-X lullaby again. hope i can find it.

i read about DE as well, but found it quite scary. don't know whether it will harm us as we spread on all the mattress frames and etc....
sad.gif

i have called town council regards on this BBs. But they said they don't get involved in all these when i told them it might be the above neighbour's BBs spread to my house. As i spotted 1 crawling into my house through my MBR window.

i read about DE as well, but found it quite scary. don't know whether it will harm us as we spread on all the mattress frames and etc....
sad.gif

sad.gif

Joey,
DE is something commonly used for pets so it is likely one can find it in most pet shops. I dunno where you live, but you may wanna check up your nearest pet shop b4 venturing off to TP.

Town council and hdb is useless with such matters.
Visit your MP and press for a solution. At least if he/she doesn't have one, he/she could find out

Joey,
DE is something commonly used for pets so it is likely one can find it in most pet shops. I dunno where you live, but you may wanna check up your nearest pet shop b4 venturing off to TP.

Visit your MP and press for a solution. At least if he/she doesn't have one, he/she could find out

Joey,

I am using DE powder now. It all over my room and It is harmless, but will dry your skin. It is slow acting, and i am not sure the DE i brought is effective ( actually i learned that DE also got diff grade ).

If you are too stressed out, maybe can engage the pest professional. There are many out there with reasonable price.

Human are so funny being. They are more concerned abt whether a crack inside toilet will affect their luck, than BB infestation. And attributed the bites to being "heaty", drink more herbal tea will "cure" it. haha. ( i guess i have to live with BB for a loooooong time ).

I am using DE powder now. It all over my room and It is harmless, but will dry your skin. It is slow acting, and i am not sure the DE i brought is effective ( actually i learned that DE also got diff grade ).

If you are too stressed out, maybe can engage the pest professional. There are many out there with reasonable price.

Human are so funny being. They are more concerned abt whether a crack inside toilet will affect their luck, than BB infestation. And attributed the bites to being "heaty", drink more herbal tea will "cure" it. haha. ( i guess i have to live with BB for a loooooong time ).

Hi Miracle bebe,
I stayed at Yishun. I have bought 3 btls of bio x lullaby at homefix which cost me $60+. I have 3 bedrooms and they mentioned 1btl can only spray about 2 queen beds. Thats exp ya. Can teach me how to use the DE? do I mix with water and spray the whole house including ceiling? I realized that 1 of the maid room cupboard is infested with BBs. All started from the day she came to our house. She is a funny human being, rather get bitten den to try means to clear the BBs. She been sleeping with them for nights and when I asked her don't you feel the itch in the night. She replied: feel nothing when asleep! Are we too pampered? Therefore can't stand those creatures? Whereby they so used to it and treat them as part of their family. Lol.
I really speechless when she told me the above. Gosh. May god bless me to win this battle!!!

Back