Baby boy for adoption

hi, I have 2 baby boys who are for adoption. Both had no medical history. They are healthy. 1 is from a family of 5(Chinese baby), the other Malay baby's family has some financial issues and unable to bring up the child.

What are the things I need to do ?
Must get a lawyer,doctor to certify his health...How much she wants,will cut off the ties??
Must I go for counselling n study??

U will need to get a home study report done under msf appointed Centres. It's $1500 valid for 2 years.
After which u will have to go for a pre adoption briefing (free, 2.5hrs) course. Then get medical done for the baby, lawyer will do the adoption paper works. Yes of coz cut of the ties.

U cannot pay to the Mother as under the law it's an offence. U will need to pay to agent and the adoption process will be done

I am single man with stable income and would like to give a boy a home. I would not fight to get one. My purpose is to give one of these boys a home. I came for a poor family so I hope these boys have a home. Please contact me if I am a suitable one. My email address is [email protected].

Here u cannot adopt bb just like that...
A ot old problem if didn' go through proper procedure....money...legal action...non stop...
Is still better go through proper way....

Here u cannot adopt bb just like that...
A ot old problem if didn' go through proper procedure....money...legal action...non stop...
Is still better go through proper way....

Hi would like to know if the baby boy is still available for adoption?

Back