Any Flying mothers around?

wah! petite, seems like this RMS interv is even tougher then the normal 3round interv leh!!

but me plan 2 start training next yr, how not to tell them?? if they ask, how??

SIANZ!!

<font color="0000ff">Sungrapes</font>, after you got thru then you let the CCE / Clerks know. Need not tell the interviewers.

<font color="0000ff">chelsea cord</font>, Are you going for the interview too? If not wait for the next interview in Sep.

i wish i was! today got excited wen i saw a reply... then it said we have recd ur appli n will inform u IF UR SELECTED...
CHEY! keke... e ltr e better. i need to settle my court stuff la... forgotten how to be fss leh... haha.

i need to see them again in abt 2mths due to my weight lor .... under KIV for now ....

lao chio and i met at stc and realised that we actually knew each other and flew together before ... LOL .... actually, i think one of the china flights we went massage together also .... LOL ..... i even know her hubby we all flew together more than once before and her hubby is good friend of my ex-team boy .... haha ... what a small world ....

now i'm wondering if perhaps the rest of us also knew each other too ..... just that using nick, we deen know mah ....

hahaha so cute what a small world!! Maybe one day we shld organise a gathering for all lao chios!

Interesting Observation ....

Are we so typical ??? (No Offense Intended)

There were 7/8 of us at the interview yesterday. One is a 'new' applicant, one is re-employment (not mommy),
the rest are 'lao chios'
happy.gif

i noticed that all of us are either carrying gucci or LV ... only one is carrying burberry ..... kekeke ....

'jenny' once said that crew have the 'one buy, all buy, one dun buy, all dun buy' habit ... do u guys agree ??

Wow <font color="0000ff">Jeanchua</font>, yesterday so few crew. You got thru but under KIV?

Emm... 2mths, which means around Nov or Dec intake aridi lor?

So any idea how many got in? Who are the interviewers?

<font color="0000ff">Sungrapes</font>, wat abt you?

So excited for all of you...

<font color="ff6000">Branded Bags</font>
Aiya! Crew mah! 'sin xiang'

errr petite ....
it means "wanna get thru LOSE WEIGHT 1ST"

so he say no rejection for me as yet .... but if cannot successfully slim down then bo pian leow .... HELLLLPPPPPP !!

lao chio, so angry!!! why u so skinny?!?!? See lah, spoil market ....

i think they need FSS badly so nvr reject... no choice lor have to lose some weight b4 can go back flying...

branded bags
wah... all LV, Gucci arh... hahaha i think condemned as crew outlook liao!

<font color="0000ff">Jeanchua</font>, How much more Kg must you loose?

Try my method:

1. Skip lunch
2. Don't eat carbo after 8pm
3. Execrise
4. Drastic measure: Food Posioning
5. No supper / snacks

Sure loose weight in 1-2 weeks time

aiyo the whole world tot that LV sponsor SQ cabin bags!!!

hahaaa...

nowadays everywhere i go i c ppl carry Gucci, Coach, LV..etc
think earning power of ppl now is higher than last time uh

btw, think they really need ppl 4 the sep07 class cuz when they call me & i can't make it, they like "uh"..

petite!
confirm OCT class?

ya .... they wanted all those at my interview to join sept class too ... we were told even before interview begins.

i suppose they wanted enough crew for the year-end peak travel season ...

mummies, confirm year 2008 no classes??? tat was the year which i was supposed to return.

petite, did u hear why 2008 no class??

rubber ducky, i was on diane 35 (if i remember the name correctly) before... yasmin is a relatively new drug rite?? when i on diane, i put on some weight but complexion is very good.. heard tat the drug is also prescribed for ppl with acne problem.

BB LOSING WEIGHT N NOT GROWING TALL
when my boy went for his 12mth vaccine, we found out tat he lost weight and didn't grow tall.. WAT shall i DO???

mummies, confirm year 2008 no classes??? tat was the year which i was supposed to return.

petite, did u hear why 2008 no class??

rubber ducky, i was on diane 35 (if i remember the name correctly) before... yasmin is a relatively new drug rite?? when i on diane, i put on some weight but complexion is very good.. heard tat the drug is also prescribed for ppl with acne problem.

BB LOSING WEIGHT N NOT GROWING TALL
when my boy went for his 12mth vaccine, we found out tat he lost weight and didn't grow tall.. WAT shall i DO???

<font color="0000ff">Tinklebell28</font>, Yes Mine is cfm. You better talk yr way thru bocap wat they said and insist on Oct class ok? (Remember don't say you got friend in that class, cos it does not help but even worst)

Worst come to worst, if they hv not enough crew to start the Sep class, they will postpone to OCT.

Looks like we are short of 2 crew in 'Aft galley'.
lol.gif
(Jeanchua & Sungrpaes not joing our class)

<font color="0000ff">Woowoof</font>, My ex CCE told me. He heard abt this matter. Not too sure too if really is. But it could be cos they are lack on CCE power to give classes.

Base on what I think: Next yr got to train A380 & The rest of the Promotion crew. So they might hold back the RMS training.

When I applied for RMS, I was told this yr only hv 2 classes. But now stretch to every mth 1. Got a feeling they are trying to train all by this yr.

Anyway I might be wrong, after all is a rumour.

<font color="0000ff">Jeanchua</font>, Tats wat they told us before the interview too. They want ask to start the Aug class which was like 2-3 weeks after the interview.

I find that The way they conduct the interview and the training dates are too near. We are FMS not just normal Ret Crew. Need to settle lots of fine details before we can go to work.

<font color="ff6000">Pills</font>
Not only for complexion & weight gain, also for breast enlargment. Hee HEE, but it did not work on me.

another case of "one buy, all buy" ... haha ...

got one time my 2 ex-team girls and myself all try diane35 together .... hahaha ...

all of us got good skin, became busty and have silky hair thru diane35 but all put on weight til we surrender and quickly stopped taking ... hahaha ....

but once stop, the change in hormones causes my face and hair to become super oily!! (esp the moment i step out of a/c in singapore) even dropped alot of hair for quite awhile til my hormones re-adjusted itself again ..... i'll never take diane35 again !!!

hear yasmine not so strong and no side effects ... dunno how true ....

petite: wah lau ... how to make myself kenna food poisoning?!?!?! share food with dog??

tinklebell: ya ... i also ever heard ppl asking me if LV sponsored crew's bag ... haha ...

<font color="aa00aa">congrats to those returning mummy crews!!!
happy.gif

bags

ya ppl asked me million times before thinking we are given allowance to buy LV!!! HOW I WISH LOR!! wahahahha

pills

dare not take leh.. scared to take medicine liaoz so ware got guts to swallow pills.. i swallow one panadol already like dying!!

woof

did the doc say anything abt his weight lost? if not den dun worry
happy.gif
</font>

btw gals,

any one of u flew with this CSS with the initials C.C. ??? quite famous ...

my ex-team girl told me she left leow ...

Jeanchua, Is it? Contact up ah?

<font color="0000ff">Woof Woof</font>, Don't worry so much. If Doc said nothing. Then it should be alrite. How is his food & milk intake? Still the same?

hi mummies,
i went for medical alrdy..will email denise to defer once i get the contract.

she say will still hav RMS training next yr,or as and when they need flying mothers..so not to wori got no class.

jeann,
1 mre method to lose wt..kena dengue fever. my hb lost 8kg. Take slimming pills lor..

i lost wt cos of STRESS ok!! smhow wen my boy started to crawl actively,my wt juz went down. i nv eat lunch, juz drink ALOT of coffee.

woof,
i read so many books, they all say once bbs reach toddlerhood will sure lose abit wt and go on milk strike.

DIANE35
i tok it oso for many yrs, helps keep my skin clear.

HELLO!!

Yup many ppl oso ask me LV sponsor SQ cabin bags uh?

FOR A LAUGH!!
Remember once i was on a China flt & there's this group of China ppl asked my hubby which arcrobatic troups we're from...haiz
think SQ need to update some stuff uh

petite:
oredi email Denise but she's always on leave le..got so many AALV!
replied that she'll reply my email when she bak lo, any urgent matters can email Shirley Ng

I really can't start class in SEP no matter wat lo cuz my mom won't be in SIN so no one to look after baby!

Tinklebell28, I think should be alrite. As long as SL did not call you back and ask you to start class in Sep, you should be safe.

Afterall, you hv aridi Email to Denise aridi.

Keep us posted ok?

gak: ya u can contact shirley abt deferment. i remember ben mentioned tat to us that day before interview.

haha ... our uniform looks like from acrobatic troupe meh?? or is it the make-up har?? keke

lao chio: wah lau!!! ask me to get dengue fever!! later i die how?? where u stay har? is it under the dengue fever infected zone?

petite: i guess u know which CSS i talking abt leow hor
happy.gif
ya, i think should be contract up leow. i remember when i last flew with her, she did mentioned that she had another 2yrs or so more left with the airline ....

<font color="0000ff">Jeanchua</font>, Guess we so bad.. Asking you to get dengue or food poisoning. Don't rake it too heart hor?

There is another way: Sauna. It helps too.

hahaha yeah food poisoning can lose weight pretty fast... i remember i had diarrhoea the whole day n lost 1-2kg in just one day lor! hehehe pretty effective... wish i have more diarrhoea days... then my weight sure go down faster! i'm almost there... able to wear some of my old clothes but pretty tight... only need to lose 2-3kgs more hahaha

im so happy i managed to lose 1 kg! hehe. but it was becos i ate v little for dinner everyday. dinner n supper are e meals tat make u FAT!

hi mummies,
good to hear that some of your going back flying.How exciting! Dont forget to come here onces in a while to update us on the latest gossip.kkkeke...

Have been very busy lately.My 16mth gal sick for 2 wks still not recover yet.Hb n helper sick too.Yesterday have to bring my 2 1/2mth boy to gp cos down with cough n flu.Very siong!

My gal friend just back from hkg (training).1st batch of CX sin base crew.Only does turn ards.

hi babes,
i use to fly for 6 years and jus join into this forum.send in my application last two week and waiting for them to call me for interview.cause the $$$$ is good compare to other job i had work outside.tinklebell know me hee hee.pls update me in anything cause i a rookie here.hee heee thanks
luv lynda

Any mummies with 2 kids & still flying?????
hw do u manage?hw old r your kids?who help to look after??? pls advice......

hi all chio mummies,
Been busy cos nanny on AALV, so me looking after my boy all alone..had such a hard time waking up in the morning and by evening alrdy ZOMBIE!

Jeann,
my deferment is approved!!
happy.gif
if i noe, shd hav requested longer deferment..hehe.

lao chio, u defer til when? i should be calling office in november lor .... got some progress .. lost abt 3kg leow ... still working hard ... hopefully can go back the same month as u ... then got kaki ...

i seemed to have lost this thread- searching high and low for it....

jeann, how did you do it (losing 3kg)??

WEIGHT LOSING METHOD
i put back some of the weight i lost previously- it crept back on me silently (i din exactly noe how i lost it in the first place).

i intend to start myself on the cabbage diet with effect from today...hehehe. (cabbage diet- stir-fired cabbage or boiled cabbage with some seasonning) it sounded yacky and hope i can persist thru this diet... i am a "starchy girl"...

petite, sorry for the late reply (cannot find this thread lah)- my boy food intake is about the same- am trying to feed supper now- hope can build some bulk in him.

pii pii, i heard of a crew couple who both fly and have 2 kids... they leave their kids with the maid and their in-laws popped by once in a while... they dun couple code and try to arrange roster so that one parent can be around (of course, that is a very ideal senario) hopes this info helps

woofwoof: i took slimming pills prescribed by GP lor ... actually i started taking in july, have lost 6kg when i went back to see her again in sept (2 mths later) ... but on my side i was very determined lah ... do yoga, hula loop and weights for tonning ...

sungrapes: next year sounds good to me. at least can celebrate one more christmas and new year with my family .....

Hi all, I got an interview tomorrow! think they only decided to call me last minute, like yesterday only. haha. but anyhow, i got an interview! but im quite upset, as i am gg thru a separation, i might lose custody of my child if i go back flying. any advise on single flying mothers who have custody of their child?

chelsea, u might wanna consult ur lawyer on that. my gf is also going thru a separation now. she told me she'll have to quit flying to keep her 2 sons. i'm not sure of ur case though. but she is flying now while her case is pending .... my advise is work and save all u can til u know for sure whether u have to quit or not ... meanwhile, please dun let company know abt ur separation cos that means u may not be able to fly long ..... so many crew are faced with the same situation, hence they already know u won't fly long for sake of your baby .... score points thru positive work attitude, not thru pity ... they dun pity ppl wan... u should know tat by now ...

chelsea,
ur ex-hb oso flying rite? in tat case, the judge will prob grant u custody cos they hav this thinking tat children stay with mummies will be better in terms of care and love..as long as u can show them u got the means to provide for them n wen u fly, they r in gd care ie. parents/relative. Mayb u wanna consider shared custody? then his side parents can help to care for child oso..worse case scenario..

i agree with jeann,dun tell them ur family problems,they r concern abt how u juggle family with work..so u muz paint happy pict for them.Most impt is to secure a job 1st, the rest will sort out soon enuf.

gd luck!

Dear all,

I am also an ex-SQ crew, just resigned in August due to family planning. I know some of you are looking for jobs.And I know of this on-going recruitment exercise. Do pass the words around to your fellow ex-crew frens who are keen to work in a familiar environment.

JOB VANCANCIES IN CHANGI AIRPORT

Due to rapid expansion, we are recruiting Beauty Consultants (Full-Time/Part-Time) for Perfumes & Cosmetics.

ATTRACTIVE COMMISSIONS AND BENEFITS WILL BE OFFERED TO THE RIGHT CANDIDATES.

For more information, please call 65409211 / 65409212 or email [email protected]

Good Luck !!

Cheers!

<font color="0000ff">chelsea</font>, Yes I agree with the rest too. How old is yr bb? If usually still very young, the judge will grant the custody to you.

Also all the best in yr interview. Do let us nod the outcome ok?

<font color="0000ff">Jeanchua</font>, Jiao you, Jiao You!

<font color="0000ff">Tinklebell28</font>, I hv not recieve the email from Samu yet. Called her yesterday and forwarded the the email sent by Sherlyn. Who nods I can delay another another mth. (No letter= no visa= cannot start training) Hee Hee

For stewardess: Training is 4 weeks
For Ranking Crew : Training is 5.5 weeks

hi chio bus!

aiyo... keep finding the thread under 2007 but cant find it... alamak they moved this thread here!!!

chelsea,
I think the judge will see who can take better care of your child in terms of financially n emotionally. Of course shared custody will be best unless you all cant come to terms with it. If you go back flying n your soon to be ex-hb is also flying, then there wont be any difference whether your child goes to father or mother since both of u flying then will goes to who is a better person to give the child a better environment to grow up in... e.g. grandparents willing to take care etc etc... so in a sense, flying might jeopardise your chance. Of course the best is to have ground job then your chances of winning custody would be higher...

lose weight...

sigh... mooncakes... i gave in to mooncakes... gain 1 kg... cant take medication to lose weight cus i'm still bfing my ger... double sigh...

Back