Agape Little Uni (Kallang) - Infant care

Hi Mummies,

Any one send their babies to infant care at the Kallang branch? urgently need to find infant care for my boy as his caregiver broke her arm. appreciate any feedback.

hello,
I am new here...
Anyone child is in PG/N1? Will the teacher give them activity sheet to do?

My boy has been there a while.. Thinking if there are lessons conducted? I don't see much lesson gg on...
Not sure if it is juz the start of school as in onli Jan or it is always like tt...

Upon asking, they said they need time to settle down the crying babies instead of having classes.. Thinking wad will happen if there are always crying babies ard?

No doubt tt the teachers there are great... Anyone can advise?

Hi Xen,

My son is in N1 this year. He joined last Sept in PG. At the end of the year, we had a parents meeting session and they returned us all the activity sheets and workbooks. They have their own Agape workbook for each kid and the contents were stuff like colouring, numbers, letters, shapes etc... all from Letterland.

For what I know, the lessons start at 9am with story-telling, art & craft, physical activity...all half hour each. Then they'll get ready to wash-up and have lunch. After that they'll nap until 3pm where they'll have other activities.

What time were you there when they were still settling the kids? When my son 1st joined last Sept, he was the only new kid there and I brought him there for a few morning at around 9.30am and the kids were all settled. They sat around the table waiting for the lessons to start. No one running around or making a fuss. I guess becos' in Jan there are a no. of new kids that's why they need more time to get them used to it.

Hi eiliya,

Thanks for sharing. Probably it is me.. thinking if they did conduct class. I was there first few days but din really see them conducting classes. Prob really becos of crying kids.

My boy is in another centre (agape). I was there from 8.30-10.30am the first day of his sch. They were singing songs 9-10plus.. But guess like wad u said, they prob need time to settle the kids..

I went to one centre (not agape) during shortlisting, the kids were drawing & learning "circle". My boy onli joined them for 10mins.. till now he still rem drawing circle in the air.. That is why been thinking if there were lessons conducted during my absence..

Today my boy was crying before he reached school.. So poor thing.. hope he will adapt soon

Hi mummies,

Anyone following your kid to the excursion to Chinatown? They encourage parents of PG & N1 to go but I don't want to end up being the only mummy there. Kekeke....

Hi EiLiYa,

My child also in agape now. But he is not taking his breakfast every morning, and not use to the lunch also. Whenever dinner time, he gets super hungry.

How do you ensure that your son eat well?

Also I notice that aside from the menu they stated of the variety of food every morning, they are serving cornflakes almost every morning.

Are you aware?

Hi,

My son's also in agape. I think they did not stick to the stated and promised menue. My son kept asking for noodles for dinner cos he said they served rice everyday, except for the occasional macoroni which is very rare. I asked the principal, Ms Eng, but she said that the kids do not like other stuff like porridge and noodles is a mess??!!!!!maybe more mummies can feedback as well?

Hi Kiki80,

Actually I also don't know if my son is eating enough also cos' we're not there to see. Feedback from the teachers that he eats his food. My son dislike bread and refused to touch any. So I informed them if they are serving bread for breakfast or tea, please give them something else. They obliged. Every morning I'll let my son drink milk before he leaves for cc in the morning cos' I won't know if he'll skip eating the breakfast there. I used to order the Marigold milk at the beginning but had stopped. So far only once or twice my son came home cranky cos' he was hungry but other than that, he is normally ok. So I didn't want to worry too much. You should talk to the teachers and ask them for suggestion if your son is not eating enough. Do you order the Marigold milk? Perhaps you can also bring your son's favourite tea-time snack and ask them to serve at 3pm? And then tell them to put the leftover in the bag so you'll know how much he ate?

Hi Eileen,
I have no idea they give rice every single day... Hmm, I'm not surprise if kids doesn't like porridge cos' I hate it as a kid also. Keke...but still my mum will "force" me to eat and I'll eat it. So there is really no reason not to make porridge just becos' kids doesn't like it. In my opinion, when kids see their friends eating porridge, they'll all eat. I'll probably ask them about it when I have the chance to. So boring for them to be eating rice everyday also.

Dear mummies,

guess we also face the same prob in havin our child feed well in school. My boy also not eating bfast in school...

For lunch - how u ensure ur child eat well? My boy so far i guess also ate v v little in school... Any advise?

Also wanna find out how do you see the progress of your child in sch?
Do u ask the teachers often on ur child progress? i am pretty keen to knw the progress of my boy but don't knw how they will feel if i ask them that often since tt he is new in the sch.... Any advise?

Just some updates...

A gas explosion happened at the coffeeshop besides NTUC yesterday morning. The place was quite badly burnt and 2 workers were hurt in the explosion. The kids at Agape were evacuated immediately and they were brought to the void deck.

3606272.jpg
3606273.jpg

Does anyone have any idea how come the centre supervisor Ms Diana Eng, resigned so suddenly? think the centre has a change of 3 supervisors already. The supervisor now is their pervious one who has been promoted

Hi Eileen, Yup, I'm also curious why Ms Diana left. She's really good and I kinda like her. I didn't have a chance to ask them. hee. Anyone knows?

My boy is in IFC now, going to PG in a few months time. Thinking if I should switch CC, cus I find their PG fees quite expensive. Wonder what activities do they have in PG?

I was tempted to ask the teachers when they mentioned about Ms Diana's departure. But I guess they won't say much except for "personal reasons".

Hi precious_bb,
You can find out the cirriculum from the in-charge. They have activities like story-telling, art & craft, playtime, gymtime, maths, chinese etc...

Btw, anyone signed up for the Speech & Drama class? I heard some rather negative feedbacks so not sure if I should continue with it. Additional $60 every month...

Hi Eiliya, Yup, I plan to ask about PG schedule soon, still haven’t got the time to check. Everyday I am rushing rushing rushing. =P. Is your child in PG? How many PG teachers do they have now? Is gymtime inclusive with the school fees? Additional $60 for speech & drama is quite xiong…Anyway thanks for sharing the photos about the gas explosion, the kids are so cute
happy.gif

If I know Diana is leaving, would give her farewell gift to Thank Her, cus she’s good.

Hi EiLiYa,

care to share what are the -ve feedback of the S&amp;D? ya 60bucks is heavy leh... me "talked" in another thread of this S&amp;D fee too... my nephew S&amp;D cost is 60bucks per term leh... From the same centre- <font color="ff6000">APPLE PIE</font> hor.... aiyo, cant rem the Teacher name, is a male one but not Teacher Max leh...

Hi Precious bb,
There are 2 names in the PG attendance list ya... The PG will go to N1 leh, except for their meal time bah... saw my niece joins the N1 when me spot check on one of the days...

Hi Leereiner,

$60 for a term vs. $60 for a month. Aiyoo…pocket really big big hole already. Why the big difference? haha. Yah, Eiliyah, please share the –ve/+ve feedback on S&amp;D classes please =)

Wow, you still have time to spot-check. Wished I could find time to spot-check too, but I never pay them surprise visit before. Basically I just trust the teachers there, my baby seems happy there so I didn’t ask much questions.

There are only 2 kids in PG class? Is that why they join N1 classes for the activities? Isn’t it too ‘advance’ for them?

This Friday they have CNY celebration. Wished they invited the parents too, cus I’m off this friday..hee..

Hihi Precious_bb &amp; Reiner,

The feedback I got was that some of the kids are not really learning much during the S&amp;D. For the N1 level, some of them will just wander around during the lessons or just not paying attention. Also, the lessons seems to be like any other lessons they have in their current cirriculum and being only half an hour long, it seems inadequate. So for this level, it is not so beneficial. I might ask them to video down the lesson tomorrow and if it is really a waste of money, I'll withdraw my son next month.

Reiner,
Your girl in S&amp;D?

Hihi Precious_bb &amp; Reiner,

The feedback I got was that some of the kids are not really learning much during the S&amp;D. For the N1 level, some of them will just wander around during the lessons or just not paying attention. Also, the lessons seems to be like any other lessons they have in their current cirriculum and being only half an hour long, it seems inadequate. So for this level, it is not so beneficial. I might ask them to video down the lesson tomorrow and if it is really a waste of money, I'll withdraw my son next month.

Reiner,
Your girl in S&amp;D?

<font face="tahoma">Hi EiLiYa,

ya my girl in the S&amp;D lor... e-mail and talked to Diana of the fee difference... she just brushed off "management decision" leh... so me think that agape will get some out from this S&amp;D fee bah.... wonder who use to pay the fee via cheque eh? pay to who? agape or apple pie?? me via cash leh...

Hi Precious_bb,

ya me too "eng" yah to spot check... keke... clearing annual leave mah... re: CYN celebration>> parents are not invited this time leh... but you still can pop to spot check bah... make use of your leave... keke... opppsss... gotta let our kid to wear <font color="ff0000">RED</font> tmr hor...

wow!!! video down the S&amp;D session... me want too leh.... me want to see how good is the Teacher and the kids reaction to it...

see any NEW teachers? principal keeps on they are hiring but no see new ones coming in leh.... the number of kids is increasing but the teachers remain so the ratio is getting bigger... me is uncomfortable with this... what do you think?</font>

<font face="tahoma"> Hi EiLiYa, how come you have the photos of the agape on that day of explosion eh? just kpo lah...</font>

Hi Reiner,

I'm sure Agape gets a cut out of it. If not why would they bother to introduce this new activity. Shucks...I forgot to ask the teacher to video the program today. Nvm, will do it next week. There's still 2 more lessons before end of Feb.

Ooh, are we suppose to let the kids wear red? How come I was not informed...

On the day of the explosion, my mum was just bringing my son to CC when she saw the teachers and kids all running out of the CC. She was going to work so asked my bro to come downstairs and help out as she saw there were too many kids to handle and most of the teachers were carrying the infants. So my bro took the pictures while waiting there with them. A few aunties in the estate also came down to help them watch the children. That's why you see my son in the pictures was still wearing his sandals and showing off his bag to his classmate. Hahaha....

<font face="tahoma"> ya understand that getting a cut of the S&amp;D fee, but 60bucks/term vs 60bucks/mth is a lottt leh...

err... saw there's given a pink paper notice/memo leh... to let kids wear <font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">RED</font></font> tmr bah...

ya can spot your boy in the pics @ first look... keke....

found that the fee is unjustifiable if agape teachers to children ratio is same as stated in mcyc guideline... is way to high yah.... hope they gonna do adjustment for it .... </font>

Hi,

Anyone has any feedback on the agape centre at Cashew Heights and Choa Chu Kang North? Im interested to enroll my son there when he turns 18 mths in a few months time.

Hi Leereiner,

I agree with you that the fee hike is not justifiable. I did ask the principal at my DDs'centre at CCK on the reasons for fee hike. One of the reasons given was to lower teacher to child ratio. However, I am still not seeing this happening.

My DD1 is in N2 and they have 23 kids to 2 teachers now and my DD2 in PG (currently only 3 of them &amp; they join the N1 group). Total 17 kids to 3 teachers (but, I heard from another teacher today that the Chinese teacher has just left and we were not informed). Do not know when the new teacher will be joining.

I am monitoring my kids' progress and if there are any improvements done in the next 3 mths. If not, I am considering to transfer my kids to other centres.

Hi Ice Cream Lover,

My DDs are at CCK branch. So far so good, both my kids adapted quite well to CC within 1 mth after they joined the CC. But, my only concern is as mentioned above.

Hi Snowball,

see you here yo... my girl N2 has 18kids to 2 teachers... and the Chinese Teacher has changed twice leh... and the English one is newly joined lo... Ya my niece is in PG, sama sama as your DD2.. the PG has 2 kids so they join N1, with 3 teachers there.... but service not good leh... my niece got quite a number of nappy rashes ya...

@ kallang, changed principal too leh... 2 resigned liao and back to the original one who has promo to manager post but back to this centre just to bridge the "empty" lor... need to get the new one in before may'10 ya, as she is due in may leh... <font size="+2">no security!!!</font>

me got no choice... me seems like to be @ their mercy lor... no other CCc nearby.. only 3 hrs PAP one... my Mil cant handle 3 kids @ a time ya...

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!

Just bought my son to CCC this morning after a long break. Surprised to see that he is looking forward to going back. He has been asking for his friends and his teachers for the past few days. Hur hur...

Saw another new kid today at N2 but not sure if he is really new or have been around since beginning of the year. Saw a new Malay teacher too.

I agree with you all...the no. is getting too big for my comfort too. I heard there are more kids joining the PG/N1 group. Hmm...previously I did a switch cos' the other CCC has high turnover and high student ratio to teacher. If Agape is going to be like the previous CCC, why should I be paying another $200+ more?

Reiner,
Even though I have other alternatives near my place, I don't think I would want to switch my son again. Think of the pain the poor kid is going to go thro again. Haiz. Hopefully this is only a transit period and improvement is on its way.

Btw, your niece just had a birthday celebration izit? Couple of weeks back my son came home and kept singing, "Happy Birthday Megan..." Hahaha....

Ya, Megan had her birthday 1st week of Feb... with a 2-tier cake... mickey mouse... from pine garden... nice design and taste good too yo...

how to press agape for better teacher to kids ratio... sure they gonna bring out mcys guideline out bah...

malay teacher?? for which group eh? or just assistant eh?

and the space is getting smaller too....

haha... me is full of complains leh... once the CC becomes popular, here's comes the "problems/complains"... keke

Hi EiLiYa &amp; Leereiner,

So Diana have just left suddenly without notice?

Did the school inform both of you of the explosion? I was not inform at all on the 4 Feb. Not until i see what you post now.

Basically, the school daily breakfast is almost cornflakes. They served rice for 5 days except Thursday. My son dislike the cornflakes from the school. Yes, I have actually packed breakfast and snacks for him daily, but I cannot be packing for 3 years. The school really paint a beautiful picture of their menu, but was not follow. Even for tea-break, when they say 2 slices of bread, is actually half of a piece of a normal sunshine square bread. For lunch, the rice they give is only half of a small bowl.

For me, I am really concern if my son is taking enough. Everyday dinner he comes back eating like super vacuum cleaner.. haha..

As Leereiner, as for the Chinese teacher, Lee Lao Shi is only temp. Yes, Suba is new. For what I have encountered in the first month, when I ask Lee Lao Shi and Suba on what my son is taking, both of them give me different answer.. When I ask Lee Lao Shi why Huang Lao Shi left, she tell me she on leave, but actually Huang Lao Shi told me personally she went another school who offer her higher salary. When I ask Suba when new chinese teacher come, she tell me next week, but actually they still interviewing when I ask Diana.

Although my son only started in N2 for one month in Jan, I noticed that the school is really short-handed of teachers, and not full attention was given. There was one time, Pauline took over the English class for 2 days I think, and Lee Lao Shi have to juggle N2, K1, K2, and even PG for one of the day when PG has not Chinese teacher.

&amp; everytime when I talk to Lee Lao Shi about how is the class, what my son do, eat, and his response, what Lee Lao Shi and Suba tell me is different. also Lee Lao Shi do give me a few times of feedback that kids do not like Suba.

Also, the school bag zip spoilt on the 4th week of school. When I ask Lee Lao Shi, she tell me just spoilt. But Diana did a change for me after we feedback to her.

My son was sick for twice. Fever for 1 wk in Jan, then for another wk in Feb. So I have decided to stop letting him to go to school, no choice, but wasted the school fee for Feb since I giving notice.

By the way, my son has not been going to school for 2 wks, and there is not even a call from school to ask him how is he? I think this is terrible. They are not even concern for him, and most important for other kid as well, cause they shld find out if he is having any illness like maybe HFMD, etc..

But mothers, no worries, he is just having normal viral fever...

Hi all,

By the way, I am selling away my son school uniform. He has only worn for 4 weeks cause as I mentioned, he sick for 2 weeks in this 2 months (jan &amp; feb). The uniform still very new. Size 26 (the old cutting before agape change to the new cutting, cause their new cutting 26 now is actually their old cutting size 24)

I am also selling away his school bag, only use for 5 days. hahaha.. cause change new one mah..

If anyone is interested in his mattress or mattress cover, do let me know also. The mattress cover, I have only use one. The other one still wrapped nice nice in plastic.

In total, items for sale:
1) 4 sets of BOY, size 26 school uniform
2) 1 agape school bag
3) 1 mattress &amp; 2 mattress cover

Can email to [email protected] if you are interested!

Hello Mummies, Yes I notice there're kinda short-handed. Hope this is just transition period and things get better soon. If not I don't find the school fees worthwhile. If they wana charge a premium, they should provide better service and standards. Don't really like the idea of combining PG with N1, cus they should be learning different things. Sigh !

Hi everyone,

It's quite good to see everyone giving feedback cos initially i seem to be the only one with queries, and everyone seemed so happy with agape. Actually other than all those mentioned, I also realised that they didn't update the communications booklet regulary as well. Since last Nov, the only update was the CNY outing. So I'm really puzzled what my son is doing at the CCC. Everyday I'll ask him about the things he learnt in school. Previously (He was from another CCC) he would tell me everything he did but now he told me daily that he learnt nothing in school and i'm rather worried about it.
Another issue is that they have children from sengkang who joins them daily. I think the number of children are really too many for them to handle. Yes, MCYS has a guideline. But that also depends on whether the teachers are able to handle that ratio or not. I've seen for myself that some teachers are getting impatient with the kids and they actually raised their voice at the children when the children asked for their attention.

<font face="tahoma">Hi Kiki,

ya agape had given out memo that Diana is leaving and Ms Lai is taking over temp only... they are still looking for one leh...

Huang Lao Shi?? But Diana told me Huang Lao Shi gotta go back home to take care of her daughter who is ill, quite serious type ya...

Ya <font color="ff0000">communication book</font> Teacher Suba / Li Lao Shi dont update this as for my girl "happening" @ there leh... When she was in N1, Teacher Grace feedback/ "communicate" a lot lo.... My girl still said she likes Teacher Grace yah...

Food @ agape... hmmmm... my girl will ask for plain bread, a full sq piece is given leh... as for lunch, find the serving is okay... coz changed to new kitchen auntie, my gal has no special treatment lo... keke... the previous one, who knows my gal's eating pattern eh... so she'll give more chicken and soup if these are that day menu... and no veggie for her one... ya know kids shouldnt picky lah, but at least she enjoys the makan session yah... **sob** now no more lo... and the Teachers dont "hong hong" her to eat more ya... as they always said my girl doesnt eat much lo... ^^ me want the old agape back leh^^

hmmmm... muz go spot check again... </font>

<font face="tahoma"> hmmmm... maybe me should go take up early childhood course ya, and get agape to hire me.... keke... then me can be the spy lor...

how come a few version of <font color="119911">Huang Lao Shi</font> resigned eh? cant they be honest to us? what's wrong for hoping to another CC?

Hi <font color="ff6000">Kiki</font> you mean you already withdraw from agape? so where you gonna put your boy eh?</font>

Hi Kiki,

The departure of Diana was informed thro' a leaflet left in my son's bag. So was the explosion. Of cos' I already knew about the explosion right away but I also saw the leaflet in his bag a few days later.

Is Huang Lao Shi the thin Chinese-national teacher? She was previously from Creative Star. I didn't even realised she has left though come to think about it, I haven't seen her for quite some time.

Not only the bag is faulty at the zip, all the pants are of inferior quality. I feedback to Diana once and she told me of other problems with the uniform...such as the teacher's polo shrank and the kid's polo are smaller than usual in size. Hahaha... I took all my son's pants to the seamstress to change the rubber bands. He was pulling his pants everyday and complained to me that his pants was big!

As for the breakfast, I can understand why they give smaller portion as some kids cannot finish. But they should also put additional portion in front of them for those who wants more and also encourage them to have 2nd srving if they want to. Anyway, my son hates bread so I can imagine he probably skip breakfast most of the time. That's why I always make him finish a bottle of milk before leaving home.

My son also eat like an industrial vacuum cleaner at home!! I think he hardly ate much in CCC. For the past 5 days I was home with him and I fed him as per usual. He put on 1 kg in that 5 days... but just one day in CCC, he lost 400g liao! And I always weigh him at night right after his dinner &amp; milk. Haiz...there goes my effort.

Oh btw, have you all saw the notice about the stopping of formula milk for N1 kids? I'm pretty upset about it cos' already they are not eating so much. I think if they stop giving them the formula in the afternoon, it will just make things worst. Haiz...anyone feedback to the school already?

Hi Leereiner,

My DD2 at the CC is doing quite ok. I have told her teachers that she has sensitive skin and need regular change of training pants. So far so good. But, my DD2 pooed in her training pants on a few ocassions. Guess she prompted the teachers but they did not react fast enough to her.

But, I do hope that they will split the PG and N1 group soon. The Ctr Principal told me that she will split the class when she has enrolled 2 more PG kids.

These 2 days I was on leave and brought my kids to CC myself. Realised that the PG/N1 class has strink to 15 kids only.

Hi Kiki/ Eiliya,

For my DD1 (in N2 this yr), she can eat double portion of her lunch if she likes the food. She has been with them for 6 mths now and she has in fact, put on weight.

For breakfast, I let her bring plain bread and a few cheese cubes to CC as she may not always eat their food as she doesn't like bread that has spread on it.

For DD2 (in PG), teachers feedback that she can finish 1 bowl of porridge and she drinks some FM before naptime.

Both my kids also eat like a vaccum cleaner for dinner when they are home.

For N1 kids, the CC still gives them milk. For my DDs' CC, they stop giving them FM from N2 onwards. But, you can order pkt milk which they provide daily during tea break.

Maybe, you can feedback to the principal on your concerns that your child may need FM.

Agape Bag - My DD1's bag's zippers gave way after using it for less than 3 mths.

Uniform - Material used is no good. I bought 4 sets of new uniform for my DD1 and now there is also holes on the t-shirts (even tho' I make my maid handwash her uniforms).

Teachers' turnover - I think for my DDs' centre, teachers' turnover rate not so high. But, effective this Jan, they have a new principal (transferred from another ctr) as the last principal kinda got promoted to do some plng work for the gp of CCs. Have to see how this principal perform.

Hi mummies,

For the menu, I actually took photo from the school, so I am awared. Then, I called everyday, asking detailed question, what my son eat in morning, lunch cause I usually called during nap-time. Then they will tell me I don't know cause I come in later timing, but that shows being form teacher of your class, be it Suba or cover teacher LiLaoShi, both of u shld have communication, somemore my son is new joined. Imagine I call and ask everyday.. &amp; no initiative from them to call me initially, not until I hearing different stories like, Suba say my son eat full bowl rice, then LiLaoShi say eat not much, I feedback to Diana, from then onwards, they start writing on communication book.

For why do I know short of teachers, cause I ask who teach in morning then afternoon, cause I want to know my son progress, cause you all know what, he does not want to stay in class and keep hanging around different teachers. So it was then I hear from the teacher something like today whole day chinese lesson, etc lah.. then who take over.. I mean that for N2.

For the milk, I actually bought outside &amp; let me son tried, but apparently, he don't drink so I never subscribe.

But are you all aware there was one week or so.. everyday the kids are given Yakult which is no good, cause Yakult can cause phelgm. I was surprised when Suba told me this. then I told her tot was Mon-Wed-Fri, she says not sure but auntie given everyday. After that then she told me, probably too many Yakult leftover, so the auntie dont want waste just give. Honestly, is not the way I feel. They still shld see the kids health, but of cause no choice lah, cause kids see Yakult, all eyes bright! haha

I dont have the leaflet about the explosion. Only have the pink &amp; green leaflet. Anyway, till now, they never call me. I has been 2 weeks my son nv go school.

I am transferring him to the 3 hrs class at canaan church at st george there. My 2 nieces &amp; nephew all studied there but all graduated lah.. haha..

Actually, I would says the Suba &amp; LiLaoShi are not too bad teachers. Is more of the school leading system, &amp; coordination. Also, I believe they have many internal problem. Else why Diana leave so suddenly. I know she just got married not long ago &amp; she staying at Sengkang also. So how is th new principle? I better call &amp; ask about the deposit refund &amp; the things I would be getting back as committed by Diana.

Anyway, so anyone interested in getting my son's school uniform, bag, etc.. Do let me know, will give a good price.

Hi Snowball32,

I guess is the teachers &amp; auntie that plays the part. Perhaps the auntie at your centre that cook better food, &amp; teachers are more caring &amp; sensitive.

Hi Leereiner,

I guess the centre is really in a mess now. Just spoke to Ms Lai &amp; told her about my son. She still tot he is in school, until I told her already 2 weeks he nv attend, n she totally not aware. I ask her how come Suba or LiLaoShi nv inform, she says Suba left also. My goodness..!!!
&amp; LiLaoShi no inform. Now is another new Teacher. Probably the Malay teacher you all says..

This is really terrible.. Management problem!

Hi all,

I have some Agape School items for sale:
1) 4 sets of BOY, size 26 school uniform (only worn for a mth)
2) 1 agape school bag (only use for 5 days, as change to new school bag when old one spoilt)
3) 1 mattress &amp; 2 mattress cover (mattress cover 1 set is brand new)

Pls email to [email protected] if you are interested!

<font face="tahoma"> so me want the previous kitchen auntie to be back ya... she knows the kids eating pattern, esp my gal's class... she knew how much rice my gal cld take, which dish is her fav... she knew another boy who cld eat a lot, always save up the dishes for his 2nd serving lo... <font color="ff0000">attentive</font> right? but hearsay due to her attentiveness, the chinese teacher didnt like her, said auntie was kpo lo... so auntie resigned... **sob**

be it the uniform/ bag, the quality is bad lo... my fil gotta sew the bag ya... and the tops are "qi mao" and we gotta re-do the rubber band for the bottoms...

any name tag given eh? to be sew on ? my niece yet has hers leh...

how to put my #2 there huh? me gotta spend 1k for 2 kids @ agape CC but with this kind of std, **heartpain, faint leh**

Hi <font color="ff6000">Kiki</font> the replaced principal is not NEW one. she is the 1st principal of kallang>> Ms Lai. but she gotta promo to kinda manager. so new ones came in yah. Now Diana has left, she comes back to take over while searching for new one... forsee problem lo, if the new principal doesnt come in in Mar... as Ms Lai is due in May leh... HOW leh??

<font color="ff0000">HUH?? CCK also change principal??</font> how come like this ya?

@ kallang the Teachesr &amp; Principal turnover rate is HIGH leh... so sianz...!!!</font>

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000"><font face="tahoma">Teacher Suba also left?? when??</font></font></font>

<font face="tahoma">how come not informed eh?? </font>

Wow, so many feedbacks, appreciate it. Mummy who can do 'spot-checks' do share here. I can't cus I don't work nearby.

Leereinar, how many kitchen aunties have they changed? Is this the 2nd one?

Snowball, quite a few IFC kids will promote to PG soon. So most probably they will separate PG/N1. But I still don't see why they should combine in the first place?? They should learn different skills and have different activities. Is this the practice elsewhere too?

I didn't know of all these problems, cus the teachers at IFC are always there and my baby seems OK there. So I think its quite okay. But going to PG soon, I find the fees steep, must be able to justify right?

Hi,

I not sure when she left. I believe should be 2nd week of Feb. Cos my son last day was 5th Feb. then he sick for one week. So we still see Suba.

O.. Ms Lai is due May. Me too. Hmm.. the centre really bad. I chose this ctr because I tot I want to put my 2nd one there, but really suay for me. My son went 2nd day, Huang Lao Shi left, then change. Keep changing teachers are bad for the students honestly. But the new English Teacher also damn IRRESPONSIBLE. Teachers are supposed to mark attendance everyday. If she sees my son never come 2 weeks, shld't she feedback &amp; ask. This shows that simply bochap.

Lucky I withdraw already. Else I dont kw how my boy will suffer under such care.

For IFC, honestly, there are times only left with teacher Angeline when it comes to evening time. You can see the babies crying n not attended.

there is also one times, I saw this little girl cry, she is from PG i think, but dont kw why they put her in Baby room playpen, then later carry her out &amp; put her in Diana room, she sitting on the floor. I believe she is new. If you see from the photo above in the explosion, she is the girl at the corner in the pink crocs.

Is she any of your kid?

As for the name tag, I got it like 1 month later. End Jan i think. If you purchase the uniform, the first 4 name tags come with the uniform. Meaning, $26 ($1) is the name tag.

I never sewn on the name tag, cause just in case I withdrawing my son, I still can sell the t-shirt.

<font face="tahoma"> ya the current one is 2nd kitchen auntie...

<font color="ff6000">Kiki</font> the girl with big round eyes? She's N1 begin of this Yr.. her name is Inessa (smth like this lah).. so your #2 boy or girl eh? just kpo lah...

What happen to agape eh? managment, teachers, principal... >> problem leh...

then me wonder what do the Teachers teach eh? Does my girl really "learn" in this kind of "changing env" eh? there are 2 girls have withdrawn too, think end Jan lor...</font>

Ooh...is this girl new? I think she is in N1 as she is in my son's group. Her name is Innessa. I know cos' she is also one of my son's good friends. Hehe...

Sigh...I was pretty impressed with them when my son 1st joined in Sept '09. Not over-crowded, place is clean, teachers are nice, curriculum is interesting and all the mummies are so happy with them. Just a span of 6 months time they are becoming another CS!?! Oh no... should we write a feedback to the management and signed by all of us?

<font face="tahoma">things change after ms lai left?? wanna see how she tidy up these problems lo..

<font color="ff6000"> FEEDBACK... count me in, yo</font></font>

Hi Leereiner,

2nd one also boy lah..

Your niece megan is also my son friend. He did told me about the bd party also.

Anyway, you gals can help me keep a lookout see who wants to buy uniform or anything. No point I keep. And they still quite good condition. The bag still very new .. haha..

I wasted whole Feb school fee, &amp; many other cost like toys for encouragement.. really suay lah..

their curriculum seems not bad.. showing wat they teach etc.. but as said, will it be just paint a nice picture... haiz..

Back