Adaptation :(

Troubleddadof4

Hi,

I know I shouldn't come to this step but we are really at wits end.

We used to be a happy family of 4 (2 elder daughter s) till the twin, born oct 2019 came and turned our life around.

We are really overwhelmed by their arrival till my wife, care givers(grandma and helper) and myself are into state of blue and depression.

The elders children are feeling the heat too as we snap at them faster, ie, my eldest used to be the sweetest and sensible, but now she in a state of 'I dun care' attitude. My second daughter used to be very happy-go- lucky and now she wakes up almost every night in fear.

We tried all ways but its just too much got us. If we are given a chance, we will not bring them to the world.

We spoke with authorities, ie family and social services to see if there are any external help but we are still left alone.

There come a stage in the night I will want to throw one of them down of our 12th floor flat just to find some peace.

Therefore, we are looking for any family who will willing to the one, if not both the twins as your own. We gave them life, but we cant give them hope.

Wife and I are both chinese and the babies perfectly healthy and normal.

Please contact me.

Hi,

I know I shouldn't come to this step but we are really at wits end.

We used to be a happy family of 4 (2 elder daughter s) till the twin, born oct 2019 came and turned our life around.

We are really overwhelmed by their arrival till my wife, care givers(grandma and helper) and myself are into state of blue and depression.

The elders children are feeling the heat too as we snap at them faster, ie, my eldest used to be the sweetest and sensible, but now she in a state of 'I dun care' attitude. My second daughter used to be very happy-go- lucky and now she wakes up almost every night in fear.

We tried all ways but its just too much got us. If we are given a chance, we will not bring them to the world.

We spoke with authorities, ie family and social services to see if there are any external help but we are still left alone.

There come a stage in the night I will want to throw one of them down of our 12th floor flat just to find some peace.

Therefore, we are looking for any family who will willing to the one, if not both the twins as your own. We gave them life, but we cant give them hope.

Wife and I are both chinese and the babies perfectly healthy and normal.

Please contact me.
Hi, we are Chinese couple looking to adopt pls email me at [email protected].

Back