A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

Hi Tweetie, so this is your first mth on clomid? Are you in 2ww already? Able to track ovulation? And if CM dries up then how? I thot CM very important for sperm to be able to swim up and stay as long as possible inside womb. So did your gynae give u supplements to improve the CM?

Sorry, so many qns, i be taking clomid for 1st time if AF report tomorrow or thurs.

uhhmmm...I think pre-seed only provide sperm friendly environment outside the cervix. So if one is not producing sperm friendly CM inside then the sperm will not be able to swim up the fallopian tube to the ultimate destination.

If CM is an issue for you, you might want to read this link http://www.pinelandpress.com/faq/cm.html

Hi alien,
thanks for yr encouragement!
happy.gif

must be looking forward to yr trip.
btw, u going away for how long?
must remember to come here to chat aft u bk
happy.gif

Happy holidays!

Hi yuki,
thanks!

Hi maple babies,
no lah.. maybe u strike wif clomid
happy.gif

Kutu, Pre-seed was recommended to my friends by their gynaes. It is the only(?) lubricant that is sperm friendly, which means it will aid baby-making. It does not promise as a good medium for sperm to travel. But being dry means cant BD well also, so it is still important to be well-lubricated. :p

One more thing to note, the article provided by Kutu is just FYI, it is not a medical journal nor is it endorsed by any medical body. Do check with your gynae first.

Btw, I oso chart BBT. And temp is up and down, so doesnt look like signs of ovulating at all. Its really dry and cant BD at all although we tried. No, gynae didnt give me anything at all.

Btw, wat is 2WW?

Yar, my TCM sinseh told me if no EWCM, then most likely not ovulating, and lubricant is not recommended as it will kill the soldiers. Overall, body is telling me that its not ready yet, so no point forcing at all.So I didnt force myself to try also. Just let nature take its course.

Where can I get this Pre-Seed thing?

Anyone got similar experience too?

hi tweetie,

2WW = 2 weeks waiting
after ovulation,enter into 2 wks of waiting for BFP or AF.

agree wif u abt not forcing when body no good, otherwise preggie already also chiam. I think can get Pre-Seed at the pharmacy at Isetan Scotts.

hi Alien,
enjoy ur BD and US trip!
hee.. me just came back from my HM.. was cold and fun.. and had snowing experience.. first time in 30yrs of my life.. shiok!

me now in CD14. have to be hardworking from today onward..;)

good luck to all!

Hi Joy/Hung,

Ok, great!! Shall go there later to buy n try. ;)

Dunno if i m in my 2WW or not, coz I hv PCOS, so AF oso v irreuglar. Anyway, dun tink I "O" during CD 17 at all as my BBT chart didn dip much.

Thanks.

hi RedTea,
Welcome back!! My turn to go, yeah!! Me now CD12. I will just BD as much dun care got O or not, since haywired. Gd luck to you ya! By the time I back, you should be able to tell if its BFP!! Gambadek!!!
happy.gif

Hi Alien

Have fun and hope to hear good news soon after yr trip. Yap dun treat BD as a misison but purely fun. Probably with no stress easier to conceive. Good luck, all the best.

Have a nice trip, Alien!
happy.gif

I read that BD every other day will increase the chances of concieving. But have we ever aware that the sperm quality and quanity might be affected? Now I don't do that liao, too toiling and stressful. LOL! And yes, stress and eagerness will make it more difficult to concieve. I will only ML when moods is in.
happy.gif

Good luck to all TTCs.
happy.gif

maple babies, have ur AF reported? by the way, did your gynae mentioned whether we are supposed or not supposed to eat other medicine when we take clomid?

yes..now that Joline mention about medication. Wondering if we TTCing, if we take medicine due to sinus or sickness, will it affect the chances of conceiving? esp antibiotic. My pain tolerance is v minimal so I have to take the pill to stop the pain. Anyone has any experience or have check with Gynae?

Vono, when you TTC, try not to take over-the-counter medication. And when you see doctor, tell the doctor you are trying for a baby, and give you pregnancy-safe medication, just in case.

yah, vono, i told my GP and he said its fine to take. Even pregnant woman can eat the medicine that she prescribe, so tonight i will start to eat both GP and Gynae medicine.

Hi Joline, yup, my AF reported, todat i started clomid. I told my doc i had food poisoning and he still say ok to take with clomid so i guess shd be ok bah. If you want to play safe, check with your doc ya? I on MC today.

Hi all,

I read that a few of you have gone through the PCOS test. Would like to know is there any preparation for it (like no food in the morn or watever)? Or i can just walk into my gyn's clinic and request for the test to be done?
Wonder those GP clinic which does woman's health screening can do for me the test as well as my gyn's there very long waiting time :p

Hi Ladies here

i hv Q to ask..

Im in my CD34.n i tested on CD30 on opk..n it +ve..but i shld "O" ard CD14 mah.. n by CD30 "M" shld b cmin..isiz i hv PCOS?? =<

Hi Ladies,

I also swear by Pre-Seed, I got BFP after 2 months of trying. It works extremely well for ladies who tend to be alittle dry down there.

Hope this information helps!

Hi Krissie

When u say BFP after 2mths, are you saying all along you were dry or no EWCM prior to the 2 mths and only with that 2 mths help from Preseed then strike?

Hi Maple Babies,

Im not very good at looking at cervical mucus coz I do have discharge 90% of the time. I judge my ovulation through checking by BBT daily. After the first cycle, I sort of know my ovulation day. So if I ovulate on Day 20, I will start to BD on alternatate days from CD14 - CD22. During these BD sessions, I used Pre-Seed everytime to aid the spermies to flow into the cervix. So after 2 months of trying this method, i finally strike!
happy.gif

HI Joylee,

How long have u been TTCing? Is yr AF very irregular? Not sure if u hv PCOS but do check with the gynae if u suspect u hv.

PCOS pple hv quite erratic BBT and most of the mommies who conceive seem to O ard CD30-35.

Hi Tweetie

my "M" is irergular last tm..after after seein TCM still ok..ard CD 27-31..but 2day is my CD34..n tested -ve on CD32..haizzz

n found +ve on OPK on CD30..funni????

Hung

But i tested HPT on Cd 31 is -ve.. n hvnt tested tis 2 days..will test tmr.. n wish is good news..hez => but if preg BBT will b high but mine soso(but din really take BBT on time or everyday)..

hi all... glad to see dat all of u r still trying hard..
hiaz.. me in cd 16 2day but still -ve on opk... dunno when i'll O... been having tummy cramps n backache tis 2 days... think something's wrong wif my body...

hi rainstone,
my gynae said cramp maybe a sign of O have occurred.
i oso test -ve on the suppose o date. and i give up.. just BD anyway. my temperature have been high these 2 days. if tmr still high means O have already occurred 3 days ago, based on the BBT chart.

Hi Krissie,

I bought the pre-seed from Isetan Pharmacy...Wow, didn know the price is so steep for a pack of 6. But nvertheless, wats 39.90 if it aids in lettg me strike.
happy.gif

Joylee, mayb u r stressed? For me, my BBT oso quite strange, dipped to 35.77 yesterday but i oredi in CD25. Worse still, O strip test -ve still. I m so confused as well
Joylee,

hung..

i hope so ..

Tweetie..
No sure, mayb stress.... today CD37..n ydae tested HPT but -ve ..so sad
but tested OPK+ve on CD32

Joline?? If you are here, how's your clomid so far? Any side effects?

And anyone who have taken clomid can share? Are there alot of side effects?

I just completed my 5 days course and was quite alarmed when on 3rd day, i saw little dots all over my stomach as if having rashes. But its not painful or itchy and its beneath the skin, just look polka dot on my tummy breast down to navel. Is this normal?

The dots got better yesterday but today i saw new ones over my iner thighs. Oh no. Wats happening to me? And not sure if i being imaginative, i feel my ovaries move or ache alittle after i sat on floor to wrap xmas gifts.

maple babies, im ok leh, other than during day 3-4 when i take the clomid, i feel my overies very cold feeling. why not u call ur gynae?

Ovaries aching/Slight cramps on one side:
This is a NORMAL symptom of ovulation. Some people will feel slight cramps on the side that they are ovulating from during ovulation. Should be a good sign that you are ovulating! If still worried, call your gynae to double check
happy.gif

Hi rainstone,

My temp dipped to 35.77 as wll but I didn test OPK coz everytime I test, its "-"ve. Instead of makg me feel more disappointed, I decided not to test and juz BD. Tat way, dun feel so stressful.

Yes, temp will rise over the nxt few days if u r ovulating....

As for clomid, I dun feel anything only for water retention on CD15 onwards. U better check with yr gynae coz mayb u got drug allergy. It happens to me if i take aspirin.

Aiyo ... i also suspected drug allergy. My hubby also said so but i didnt want to waste as had already taken clomid 3 days before the spots. Plus i was having food poisoning so it could also be the diarreoh med. So i continue take clomid till today.

Aiyo ... scared to call gynae later he ask me go see him, another $ gone leh.

hi gers... me oso ttcing now.
sigh, so stress.. me like not ovuluating ler. temp vri long thru d whole cycle.

now oso dunno hw
sad.gif
hb hope 2 hve a piglet.

Maple babies, u can't save the $ leh.. better call.

Fi-fi, got to see gynae. my last cycle temp also so-so and blood test shown im not ovulating and got to take clomid. worse, im tested +ve on OPK a week before i go for blood test.

ha... so serious ah. me still wondering whether 2 consult gynae anot. thk now hve 2 liao. but any1 hve gynae 2 reco ard redhill area?

Hi Maple babies,
agree wif joline.. better to call and check lor. Dun wait till it causes more health problem later. $$ cant buy back yr health..take care
happy.gif

Hi fi fi,
dun stress, no good for ttc
happy.gif

if yr O miss once in awhile, tink shd be alright.
maybe can also discuss wif yr hubby what course of action to take.

Back