A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

char - i think symptoms differ for everyone.. for me, i've been having diff sleeping thru e nite.. must wake up to pee at least once.. i have tested a grand total of 5 HPTs!

char

3 positive HPTs can't be wrong! the dull throbbing is normal. i had this dull throbbing ache in my lower abdomen from DPO10 to DPO14 when i tested
positive!

sore boobs, tiredness and discharge are all typical symptoms! during the early weeks, my eyelids would be closing at 9pm and i had more whitish discharge also!

may not be able to see the sac at the gynae so early also but you could be lucky like me cos i saw my sac at 4.5 weeks! so all the best at the gynae this afternoon!

REALLY so much good news in one day!
happy.gif

Thanks dodo n tami!!
Catilyn: I also need to pee in the nite...very irrating ...cos i m a very light sleeper and cant get back to slp after that.....

sorry gals to interrupt,

I hv been following in ttc thread but didint post,
however so glad so many of u like caitlyn, charchar and blueblue gt a BFP!
just want to post n send my best wishes..congrats!!

can 3 of you wat diet did you or ur hubby been taking?
esp Caitlyn hubby gt super sperm!
biggrin.gif
....does ur hubby hv a healthy diet n he wear boxers?
cos my hubby love coffee n he always drink water from the tap as he lazy to boil water, goodness...
I scared this will affect his sperms...
soli for these loh soh quests
kao_sticktongue.gif

LBB,ur gynae Dr Chew very fatherly leh,hehe..
happy.gif

Hi Mangogal,
Thanks!! my hubby dun really watch his diet,but we have a habit of taking supplemnents daily... as for me,i did many things cos i was the one who had irregular menses.... i tried taking a tonic wine called palace wine for almost half a yr(it is said that it will helo in fertility) took supplements, went to take up belly dancing(cos it is said that it will exercise the tummy area to increase blood flow), went to malay traditional massage twice(damn painful!!cos she will knead the tummy area like she is kneading a dough...says that it will clear all the blockage n stuff), lastly took clomiid...this is my 2nd cycle......

charchar,

wah interesting leh belly dancing...
also a gd form of exercise..it will firm the tummy right?
hehe..where did u learn?
oh also can you share where did u go for the traditional malay massage?
I so scared dun dare do exercise and massage during 2ww..hehe..u give me hope!
happy.gif

wat supplements or wat brand did you n ur husband taking?
hiaz..but ur husband dont drink tap water hor?

Hi Caitlyn, Blueblue and Char

CONGRATS!!! So good this thread having more and more good news already!

Caitlyn, so happy for you. Sorry, t think i may have planted the chem preg in your mind. Forgive me. And dun think about it anymore ok? If you believe in the devil, he will subdue you. Must believe in the good things and tell the devil to scram. Take good care of yourself, eat well, talk to baby etc ... dun be afraid, doubtful or worry ok? Must be a positive and strong mummy!!

hi mango gal, i took up my belly dancing at tanjong pagar--belly dance discovery.....quite fun leh....i have just finished by beginners level,was abt to take up intermediate level but have tested +ve,so take a break 1st lor....I not too sure if it will firm up the tummy, but it will really make u more flexible... i did the msg on CD 3(during my AF) and CD 13...didnt do it during the 2WW....I went for the traditional msg at Chai chee...she is actually doing it for confinemet mummies,but also do it as a regular msg for ppl....but if u want to look for her to massage, will have to wait till after hari raya puasa.....
I am taking spirulina,colostrum and ester c from Elken....my hubby taking the same stuff to...luckily he only drink water from the water filter machine at home......he is very particular abt the taste of water.....

Congrats Char...
Long time never see you...How are u getting on?
biggrin.gif

This thread is alive again! So many good news these days...
kao_smile2.gif

mangogal - haha.. i was just joking abt hb's spermies.. they're not super lah.. maybe he's kinda young (28, dunno if considered young) so they're stronger.. as for diet, to be v honest.. nth special.. coz i severely underwt.. n super fussy always eat mac's, kfc etc etc.. esp coz the docs i saw all told me tt i wun be able to conceive easily if at all w/out any help, i din take note of my diet.. nw a bit regret.. so sorry i can't really be of much help.. but do start on folic acid! =)

LBB - my gynae replied to me liao! she says tt my scan showed thickened endometrium which is consistent with early preg supported by my +ve HPT results.. she also says tt blood test is usu taken if indicative of ectopic preg which is not in my case.. however, if i still want to, i can do 2 blood test over 48hrs to check on e viability.. my hb feels reassured by her email n thinks no need to get 2nd opinion.. he's leaving the decision of whether to take e blood test to me..

<table border=1><tr><td>
526837.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
526838.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sus Sus</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
526839.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>26-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenia</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>23-24Jul</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vernice</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
526840.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kermit</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom75 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minidach </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feliza </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stileto </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taysetsuri </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caicai </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jesmine </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mum Wannbe </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueblue </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caitlyn </TD></TR><TR><TD>Char</td></tr></table>

dodo - me got married dec 05.. didn't take any precautions after..

posh - can dun put my name there first.. i scared.. coz all e little symptoms i had disappeared liao..

caitlyn - we married the same year! but mine was Oct-05
happy.gif
started TTC this May... with my irregular menses and PCOS, i doubt i will that lucky to strike soon...
sad.gif

dun worry gal... agree wi the rest, u must remain cheerful &amp; positive! must be a happy mummy k!
happy.gif

hi ladies

long long time did not come into this thread, came into this thread and kpo yesterday, has been follwing since. How's the rest?

Caitlyn &amp; Char
Congrats!! Have a smooth 9 mths ahead.

dodo - u've not ttc-ed for very long.. stay positive too.. i also was told super slim chance.. plus was adviced to take diane-35 (contraceptive pill) to help regulate my system.. but who noes.. just e mth before i supposed to take tt this happens.. me now just crossing my fingers coz pcos have higher chance of mc.. gambette

peg_gal - thanks..

Hi Caitlyn,

Actually, you effectively conceived within 1st year of TTC, thats within the 1 year before couples are considered sub fertile so you are already quite blessed.

Dun fear or worry. Must be positive and hang on and just take extra care ok?

caitlyn - thanks for encouraging me
happy.gif
i was thinking to try it naturally till mid of next-year.. if no good news by then, may seek for med help...
u must take good rest and dun worry unnecessary k!

sus sus - yup.. i agree.. do feel blessed tt i managed to conceive.. even if really *touch wood* cannot carry for 9 mths.. coz i actually under sub-fertile cat..

dodo - dun be miserble.. just try and try! help u keep fingers crossed!

ant1712 - do u have any symptoms now? i wish time FLIES now! i really wish i strike this time round, then will be a perfect present for my hubby on our 1st wedding anniversary...
happy.gif

dodo- actually i only ovulated few days ago.. shd be too early to have any signs? can only know result in mid oct n already feeling it's so far away! how about u?
happy.gif

sus sus- i went to read about the website already.. n even went to read alot about pregnancy stuff. then check my due date if i do strike this mth, etc.. silly me.. hee..
when ur O?

Hi gals,
This mth my cycle go haywire, suppose to O last wk but seems like never. Btw, when u gals go overseas, does yr cycle get affected?

sus sus &amp; ant1712 - actually i also O ard 23/24.09... hmm, dun think any symptoms yet, just feeling crampy but not sure is it bcoz of my constipation... :p my BBT not tt high leh.. this morning is 36.69... do you take BBT ant1712?
happy.gif

thanks joy wee!
happy.gif
i hope my wishes come true... but i guess it always come unexpectedly.. so my wishes may not realised loh...

thks joy!
happy.gif

dodo- i din take bbt. test +ve on opk on sun, thn BDed.. hope we both strike! keke. when's ur bday?
happy.gif

i told my hb tat i did my research on bbs liao, he says i crazy alrdy
526947.gif

Hi Ant, I gonna O this weekend. U are not silly, i think thats normal, i lagi best, bought dresses already. Hehe ...

Dodo / Ant, all the best this cycle!! Share symptoms if any hor?

Hi Joy, when u supposed to O? You still testing with OPK? The last time i travel, cycle also haywired, i think mine was due to cabin pressure, menses delayed till i touch down. But O shouldnt be affected leh, i cant see the logic. Maybe stress bah?

ant - i tested +ve opk on sat &amp; sun... hee, it will be good if we both strike together! my bday is 16.06
happy.gif

haa... my hubby actually worry tt i pin too high hope and will be disappointed later on... i asked myself not to think abt it but it's so difficult &amp; uncontrollable!

btw, did u notice any changes in ur cervical mucus? i have very thick whitish/ yellowish cm these few days leh...

thanks sus sus!
happy.gif

as till date, no much symptoms... feeling crampy, BBT up not much (now 36.69, compared to usual 36.29), more cervical mucus... tt's all bah...

wah sus sus, so fast buy dresses alrdy?! hee... i also wan to hv bb gal! sm times when i pass by places where they sell cute bb clothings, i cant help but step in to see! even maternity clothes also! tats y my hb 'ren ding' i bb siao alrdy. haha!

dodo- if i strike, EDD wil be 20 jun
happy.gif
understandable! i tryin hard not to tink too much too but i just cant! keep looking at the calendar n counting down the days! i didnt reali notice my CM.. is tat a sign too?

ant - i wish to have a princess too!

not sure whether the CM is one of the sign or not... coz i actually din read/ study much on the preg symptoms.. :p so wish to find out from you whether did u share any similar symptoms with me
happy.gif

hey dodo, i jus came bk frm the loo, realised got this whitish CM.. maybe similar to wat u having? =) gd ah, we both can pace each other.. keke. to get thru this 2ww =P realised u only 24 yrs old? tats young!
happy.gif
i alwz wanted to be a young mummy! hee...
ur hb wans princess too? mine wanted prince! but as long bb healthy, tats the most impt
happy.gif

hihi ant - great! we can update each other on any observed symptoms
happy.gif
is ur whitish CM thick?

haa... im not tt young... 26 this year.. how abt u?
happy.gif
same same! my hubby wish to have a prince also! actually both gender also fine wi me... :p

so when u intend to test for pregnancy? im thinking to test on either 07.10 or 08.10...

dodo- hey i same age as u! hee... so qiao =P i got married last yr
happy.gif

my nxt AF expected to come on 10 oct.. so tot of testing 1-2 days after tat but duno i can tahan so long anot! =P
can we jog durin 2ww ah? or brisk walk beta..

ant - i married last oct as well!
happy.gif

oic... ur expected AF day is my 1st yr wedding anniversary leh... :p me too! duno can tahan tt long or not.. but dun wish to test too early also loh... guess i will use BBT as guide, if it drops then i know i have no chance already.. will keep u updated
happy.gif

im not sure abt this leh.. think brisk walk is fine... i also dare not join my hubby for jogging last week... :p

Back