A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

Hi Emily,
Thanks for sharing! Think I am having the same problem of the early ovulation, cos i went for a v-scan on CD4 and Dr says that the egg is already 15mm, ready to be ovulated within 1 week, so just to check with you, do you BD when your AF is still around?Isn't it very messy and how do i keep the spermmies from following out?

hi jesmine, zenia,

dun be discouraged okie? if AF still dun come within a wk and u still -ve, then better to chk with gynae. but AF comes, then gd too, u can start a new cycle!
happy.gif

hi chloe,
u're welcome. when i first come to this thread, i oso have the same qn as u, if menses come means ovulation anot. until i learnt abt stuff like OPKs and BBT charting. hehehe...

Hi ladies,

I have tested this morning using my first urine and the result is negative. (8 days after i miss my period) Currently having strong crampy feeling in my tummy area.. really hope that my AF could come asap..

char, think after BD, try to keep your butt elevated for at least half an hour.. think it helps.. on me too..
happy.gif

Hello girls, need help. I got a friend whose menses keep on coming for 3 weeks. She go to TCM. The doctor said her womb is very weak. Must bu. Anyone got similar problems? Can help? How to bu?

jesmine, is it becoz u wet the first one and now dry liao the clearblue come back to work again? Haha, this clearblue HPT is playing a joke on you at this critical point of time ya! Dun stress yourself out, perhaps it's good news worth to wait ok!!

zenia, I keep my butt elevated for 5 mins cannot tahan liao, backache man.. and I wash after 5 mins then quickily go to bed, rest. The point is to hold your leg tightly close to avoid much spermies flow out. SomeX at night I turn also can feel got thing flow out, quite uncomfortable with wet feeling so I usually put panty liner. For me next day as soon as I start to walk alot of spermie flow out.

Good morning girls,
Wow, thread is moving too fast for me to catch up.

emily, char,
Didn't know ovulation can occur so early. I normally started trying from CD8 onwards, since I normally test OPK +ve between CD10 and CD14. If this cycle fails, I will start BD-ing the moment my AF stopped for the next cycle. Hopefully higher chances. Thanks for the info.
happy.gif

marble,
Are you around? It's my CD13 today, so must be your CD10. Time to start OT-ing.
happy.gif
I tested OPK +ve on CD11 night and CD12 morning. So, BD twice yesterday morning and night. Hopefully to have more spermies to catch the eggs. Higher chances, I hope. Hehe.. Jia you!
happy.gif

juju,
yesterday i managed to see doctor and got the referral liao
happy.gif
so can book gynae appointment already.. yeah!

how's your this mth cycle? how many days more then u can test hpt?

penguin,
i encountered the same thing as you leh. The moment i start walking the next day, the spermie flow out liao. But i noticed that when i got my EWCM, the spermie flow out slightly only.

gals,
can i BD the night before i go for my scan to see the eggie? anything i should not do that will affect the results?

kim,
since ur gf went to see a TCM, the TCM shld hv prescribed her some chinese herbs to take... on her own diet, can take less cooling stuff & take more bu stuff like black chix cook wif DOM or something. if can, get her to ask her mum or MIL to cook for her bah...

whee,
jia you wor...

chloe,
yep! go see gynae & do chk up. u ask ur coy can claim boh? must ask hor...
today 15dpo liao, by next wed or thur can test liao... but maybe i'll test next wkend
happy.gif

chloe,
Yeah, remember to ask your coy can claim or not. Previously, I ever asked GP for medicine to stop or induce the AF. GP says for hormonal medicine, I have to pay myself. Coy will not.

juju,
Wow, already 15dpo? I hope your AF goes on holiday and comes back only 10 months later. Good luck!
happy.gif

juju,
i haven't ask. My DH said regardless whether can claim or not, i still must go right. So after gynae visit then ask.
So nice... next week can test liao. Today is already friday... next wk very fast come one. Wish you luck in advance!
biggrin.gif

whee,
see how la... i dunno

chloe,
if ur DH can support u financially, then ok la... cos if u & DH healthy & no probs, chk ups very cheap one... is scared women got prob, then more money involved.

hi all... KPO on the BD during AF. u can get 'blue sheets' fr pharmacies to place underneath while u BD. blue sheets will absorb fluid, but its got a plastic base so wun flow out. as like u can swim during AF, it wun flow out till u r done, & wun be a lot either.

as for to hold the spermies, maybe can try lying sideways also. tis way ur legs sure close mah. & dun forget ger ger spermies can stay in the womb up to 3 days, so even if u BD on the last few days of ur AF, if u hv early ovulation, might still jackpot. happened to a fren of mine too.
happy.gif

Hi rac's mum,
Thanks for the advice!!
I have just tested OPK...shows -ve today...haiz....
for the past 2 days of testing OPK, there was a faint line that can be seen after 5 mins....the instructions on the OPK says that the line must be same color or darker than the control line to deem that you have ovulated...so seems that I am having problems with O....
sad.gif

anyway, i just anyhow 'ham tam'....BD last nite....but sure it was a gory affair....

char5105... no prob. tho' i'm having probs w my own child & probably not going to hv another, i still love children & hope all mummies here will succeed soon.
happy.gif

oh... another tip. i was also 'counting' when ttc-ing. then 1 mth, i lost track cos so disappointed, and i hit jackpot!
happy.gif
so maybe ladies here can 'forget' 1 cycle juz to try & relax & enjoy. err... think the men cant really enjoy if too much stress?
happy.gif

hi all... wld like to share 2 articles fr straits time's mind your body (i'm a huge fan), on increasing ur chances of getting preggy. my fren did wat was mentioned - lose wt & take those supplements, no wonder she jackpot in a mth. if u r keen, i'll b happy to link u up w her cos she's a nutritionist now, helping ppl w health probs. i'm sure she'll be most happy to share her tips on getting preggy.
happy.gif

pls pm me if u would like to read the articles, cos i cant upload due ot file size.
happy.gif

hi yuki,juju,elizabeth,
thks for ur info on SA!
btw, my AF reported yesterday...
today CD2 went for hormone blood test,took clomid..
hav to start work soon...

Char
i noe what u mean by very faint line on the OPK, u might even suspect it was juz the shadow line right? I tested and get those lines before too. On the day my OPK turns +ve, the line appear was also not same or darker than the control line, but i still consider a +ve OPK and start BD & BD & BD. i have never get a test line same as the control line or darker than the control line. Anyway juz dun care faint or dark line as long as u see 2 lines, continue to BD.

Yuki, thok u should be recupering instead of TTC this round? Ur DH cannot wait ah? Aiyo!

Eliz, how's everything on your side??

hi penguin,
thanks for sharing...i also anyhow ham tam liao...as long got LH +ve can liao....so hope that my BD last nite will not be wasted....

hi hi...
it's fri. finally.. good time to BD this weekend for those its the O time...

well. louie saw tat your AF reported... mine CD34 liao.. will go n buy test kit later n test 2molo morning.. though i know it will b -ve, jus wan to get it out of my head..

Hi Penguin,

I am done with this cycle - AF, O and BD. Now waiting for next cycle. Might want to take a break and doing nothing and BD as n when.

Congrats on yr preggie...when is yr next scan?

Thanks for remembering me n baby dust...
happy.gif

hi gals who have graduated....
1 question: do u experience hot flushes??
last few nights, i hv been feeling like i m having fever...even hb can feel the heat.. but it will go down after 15-30min then up again n down again....

i really hope i m not pg.. not the right time and also dun think i caught the O in time since my hb was away... unless i late O....
sad.gif

Hi Whee,

Yeah CD 10 today liao. My O will be on CD12 or CD14 but my hubby will be away in Msia, so I'm going over there tomorrow to catch the spermies. Yeah, jia you!!

hi ladies... was just doing some thinking! i realised for 3 cycles already, only my right ovary seems to be aching leh. Don't rem my left side ever felt aching. Mmzz... something wrong wif my left side or wat? So far, mature eggies always produced by my right ovary (previously had cyst removed)... left ovary never see dominant egg b4. Weird huh?
452888.gif

jade, is hot flush a sign of preggie? Wat do u mean by right time or not?

louie

i also think one of my ovary is better than the other. when i did BBT, i will see the BBT pattern good for one month and not so good for the next. i was told, my one side is better than the other. but by right, both side should ovulate.

i remember one cycle you were saying BBT went haywire and you suspect you never O, could it be the left side then?

kermit, the most recent cycle doc scanned & saw 2 eggies on my right side. One good one - 17.5mm, the other is too big - 34.5mm (which cld be left behind fr previous cycle... the one tat my BBT went haywire, i presume)? So, this cycle CD 12 see whether is it my right side again producing eggs or not?! Btw, my right side will sometimes suddenly feel uncomfortable... now having AF can ache also one leh, b4 AF come also can ache! weird!!

jus wrote u a chq, will drop off at POSB later aft wk
happy.gif
thanks!

hi all..today is my 5th day of brownish discharge.. had cramps this morning so took MC.. went to see a GP who says possibly i threatened pregnancy.. but when i told him my LMP was 3 June.. he says most likely not..

went hm and i tested my OPK.. was positive.. if brown discharge doesn't count as a new cycle then it's my CD28.. hmm.. was paranoid coz of wat GP said so went to get a second opinion.. apparently sometimes when O will have spotting.. asked me to wait on more week.. too bad my gynae not ard.. she's on leave.. but i took a blood test to check my hormones.. anyone did it before?? apprent;y can see why i have such irregular menses..

n tonight doubt we'll BD.. coz gg out to watch WC.. hopefully if i BD tmr mornign.. it wun be too late!

Hi Penguin

No lah... juz that because of TTC, we hv been ML pretty often... suddenly gotta stop activity... his systems cannot take it mah... hahahha... but gotta endure a little lor...

Anyway, gals, today, juz went to see Dr Jin @ Fortune Centre... since there's nobody... we talked for quite awhile... Hopefully, can help me heal faster and get preggy faster also...

Hi Caitlyn

U mean u having brown discharge for 5 days? Is this common for u? So far nvr heard bf O got spotting leh.... sure or not?

Today is already yr CD 28... how come O so late? U wanna test wif HPT, coz sometimes preggy OPK also will show +ve leh... think u better be careful.... if really pregnant, better quick quick go see gynae... if Dr Chua is on leave, then go see someone else... Anyway, any idea when she would be back?

yuki - i also dunno.. as my menses are super irregular.. it may be possible i only O on CD28..i did do a HPT but it was a BFN.. i actually went to a clinic which did women health near my place.. will be waitng till end of next week for my results... dr chua on leave till 4 july.. will u still be seeing her?

yuki - not common for me to have spottin for 5 days.. dunno why also.. nvr heard before of spotting during O.. but tt's wat the doc said.. coz she says i have long cycle.. also dunno lah.. dun understand why my body keeps playing tricks on me!

Hi juju,

Wow! This thread really moves very fast. = p

Thanks for your dear advice. Will share more with u after my visit tml..

hope to hear good news from u soon too.. = )

Hi Caitlyn,

Take care ya and enjoy your 'date' with ur hubby first.
happy.gif
Jia you too.. Hope that u will have good news to share soon too.. = )

Hi Caitlyn

If u r sure that it's not pregnancy, then it's nothing to worry... the only worry is that it's M/C... perhaps, juz some mid-cycle spotting. Think perhaps, wait till Dr Chua is back and check wif her what could be the possible cause lor...

My MC is till 5 July... think will need to extend... coz still feeling unwell... that's y, wondering when she wld be back lor... will call Wendy on Tuesday see if can collect MC on Tue or hv to wait for Dr Chua to be back...

I think one other gal Katherine also something like that... she had some funny spotting for a few days... then her cycle became super long... then wah lah.. she's pregnant... hopefully, you will be like her lor... hhehehe...

In the meantime, juz relax and hope u have a wonderful time wif yr hubby...

gosh, what's wrong with me? think i should go to a doc soon. my tummy is bloated and i keep farting... diarrhoea intially and menses not here yet. and before this keep going toilet to pee, now better but still always tired

louie,
sometimes the ovaries will not take turn to O... 1 ovary may dominate O-ing bcos it's better
happy.gif
dun worry too much
happy.gif

caitlyn,
did u test hpt also? today how many dpo? or u haven O yet? yuki is right, preggie will also show +ve on opk. do test on hpt to double chk. i believe u do blood test for E2, LH & Progesterone bah... let us noe the results ya...
happy.gif
shld not need to wait so long for blood test results leh... i always get mine within the day.

yuki,
it's possible to hv spotting during O... perfectly normal
happy.gif
will be ur turn soon for BFP
happy.gif

sheryl,
thanks for the well wishes... hope everything is fine for u too
happy.gif

jesmine,
u wanna go for blood test boh? wif ur gynae...

hey caitlyn..

dun take any chances, pls go and see gynae asap!!!

spotting and cramps are not very good signs if u r preg!

Hi Girl,

Have been looking at this site for a while ... Jesmine your chance of you are preggy is very high ... i do have friend that are preggy with yr systoms ... as for my preggy ... i also count the O date ... I make only 2-3X in that week and one try only i am preggy liao. I know i am preggy becos i planned ... i have very irr menses ... but i am super super sleepy and i eat like a horse... i test the HPT but ... -ve ... and i tested 3-4X ... in the end i dun want to wait any longer ... i when to a GP ... and tested +/ve .... yippy ...

catilyn, just be more careful with your movement now and avoid heavy stuff, take care. Hope to hear ur good news soon.

hi all.. thx for e concern.. i test HPT but -ve.. i tested OPK again today.. and it's -ve too.. so i guess it was mid cycle spotting.. but i'm still spotting till today.. =( hopefully it doesn't mean anything's wrogn w me..

yuki - do take good care of urself.. rest well.. take e opportunity to recharge also! =)

juju - i dunno why will take so long also.. will share my results when i get it.. will probably be filled with qn marks! haha.. as for DPO i also not sure coz actually i din track this cycle.. but i tested +ve on OPK on fri.. so since spotting not counted as menses then i guess i O on fri? hopefully i got O..

jesmine - do go n see a doc soon.. keeping fingers crossed for u! =)

sharon - congrats!! =)

Hi caitlyn,

Dun worry so much...just patiently wait for the report lor..I hope everything is fine on yr side..

School has been busy lately as I just report to my new school......Had been following the threads but not posting anything
happy.gif

Take care gal..

Hi ladies,

Didn't have time to come in to update.. my AF is here liao.. after missing it for 8 days.. finally I can restart my cycle.. think this month i will try taking BBT.. hopefully it helps..

caitlyn, dun worry too much.. give yourself afew days more before you test.. everything will be fine.. and good luck to you..
happy.gif

hi caitlyn, tink ur case same as me. i took clomid for the 2nd cycle, had mid-cycle bleeding instead of spotting. went to gynae when i saw the blood. gynae told me the spotting will go away in a few days but no.. in fact it flow like normal AF. i treat the mid-cycle bleeding as my normal AF. who knows during the mid-cycle bleeding... i strike.

go see ur gynae to do a v-scan.. i did the scan when i saw the bleeding. saw my ovaries swollen that's why had very painful cramp.

Back