A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

<table border=1><tr><td>
453813.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>2-Jul</TD><TD>3-Jul</TD><TD>4-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>louie</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>30-32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>15-16Jul</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>31-34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Marble</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>2-Jul</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD>28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vernice</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>3-Jul</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD>24-28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoonie</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>4-Jul</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD>30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>25-Jun</TD><TD>8-Jul</TD><TD>28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_ng</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sihui</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD>8-Jul</TD><TD>30-32 </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
453814.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>8 dpo</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>26-30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beetle bug</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>13 dpo</TD><TD>3-Jul</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>13 dpo</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hayashi Hakida</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-18 June</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>17 dpo</TD><TD>29-Jun</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>19 dpo</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>15 dpo</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>34 - 36</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
453815.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kermit</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom75</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minidach</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feliza </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin</td></tr></table>

Hi, gd news,

my pregnancy show a +ve sign this morning, two day after i miss my period.

But i feel a sharp pain on the left side on the waist, dun no wat happen.

so when shd i go and see the doc?

Hi Posh,

Thanks for adding me to the list..

Today (03 July)= CD4
Ovulation Date = 16-17 July (hopefully its not delayed)
AF Expected = 02 August
Cycle Length = 34

hi carol, congrats!! YEp, best to check wif gynae
happy.gif

hi ladies - my tis cycle weird again! sigh... CD1 v light (but see red), CD 2 - normal, heavy AF, CD 3 &amp; 4 - only have normal yellowish discharge only! Dunno why like tat also, guess only can clarify with gynae next monday, seeing her on CD12. Tis is 2nd cycle of clomid, hope it still works!

juju - don't be disappointed! If AF not here, still got chance
happy.gif
Anywae, u were only supposed to test DPO18 rite! hehe

Hi penguin,
How's yr scan?

like to check if you get any symptom before testing positive for preggie? symptom like sore BBs, cramps, watery discharge?
happy.gif

thanks juju..
happy.gif

just wondering if no symptom could also mean no preggie? cos my body now as calm as water in a pail
happy.gif

zenia, i used preseed the last BD..very creamy n convenient to use.
happy.gif

oic... because i read frm the website that it has high successful rate..

elizabeth, may I know where did you purchase it?

thanks..

zenia, one of the ttc-ster told me where to get it and preseed can be found at the isetan scott basement pharmacy. It is displayed at a high shelve, wont miss it. u can also ask the lady assistant to get it for you. think its $36/box if i remember correctly
happy.gif

hi juju, louie,

ask u both, did u notice if clomid oso caused u to have much higher temp aft yr O? cos for mine, my normal temp range aft O is abt 36.80 to 36.9 something, but for this mth, my temp is verie high. the lowest temp aft O is 36.95, and the avg is abt 37.03. juz wonder u notice dat clomid gave u a higher temp reading aft O too? thks!
happy.gif

hi carol,

CONGRATS! do spread lots of baby dust to me!

juz go to a gynae to get the pain chk to ensure dat everything's fine, esp when u juz tested a +ve. it will also set yr heart at ease to chk.
happy.gif

Thanks,

i will go and check asap cos feeling a bit uneasy. Feeling veri lucky as I just try last mth and got it.

Good luck to all of u as well

Jesmine ,
Hm...5 day late..
I also encounter 7-8 days late too.
Normal cycle is CD30-31 days but it only come on CD38days !Due to I ate some Chinese medicine that made my cycle qi siao!

You try to relax..maybe you are stress up?

Liz,
some preggies dun get symptoms one... if u worried &amp; AF is late, why not do a hpt test?

Christine,
i din take bbt, so can't help. but heard it's supposed to make bbt higher...

Jesmine,
maybe get those cheap hpts frm Ryes or Hoonie to do a test, say this weekend? or maybe on CD50 then test again...

christine,
dun worry... it usually shorten af cycles for irregular cases

liz,
still early la... wait till 14dpo then test if af not here...

hi juju,

but my AF is verie regular, hope dat the clomid pills won cause my cycle to go haywire... hehehe...

hi elizabeth,
DPO6 is still too early to tell or feel anything! wait awhile more... like until DPO14 as wat juju suggests.
happy.gif

thanks juju n christine...i guess as much..hee..so kan cheong..
happy.gif

dont have high hope this cycle cos didn BD on supposed O date. Only tried one day before O day. sigh...will leave it in God's hands..

HI Elizabeth (mosesbasket)

When u are expecting, u will feel ur breasts and nipples are very sore. Have cramps also on and off and burp alot. DPO 6 is still early...seriously. you wait till DPO 14-18 like that, by then, u sure to get sore nipples one.

hi elizabeth,

it's ok. we understand how i feel. i oso in my 2ww. so trying to keep myself busy to stop my mind from wandering off to think of the big fat qn if i have striked this mth anot. no pt giving myself undue stress. anyway, wat will be will be. heehee...
happy.gif

but i feeling sick now. feel like puking... i think i gona be dwn with flu liao... feel so bloated and sickly. haiz...
sad.gif

hi, i m new here. i wld like to check sth. i m also TTC here. i hv see a gynae today, the doc ask my hubby do the test also but the prob my hubby do not want. can i juz do the checkup on my side? thx.

Siew Peng, many men refuse to get checked because they are afraid the problem lies with them.

You need to assure your hubby that it is routine and many other guys have done it! (there is a thread somewhere in this forum where ladies were sharing the results of their hubby's SA)

Assure him you will not blame him if the fault is on him, and similarly he should not blame you if the fault is on you. Finding out the problem allows you to act on the problem faster.

Try asking him again when he is in a better mood
happy.gif

hi Siew Peng,
welcome...
if the gynae wan ur hubby to do test, it would be Sperm Analysis... dat one u cannot do la...
furthermore, men only need to go thru dat ONE and ONLY test (ard $50). if wan to finish chking u, thr's many tests (more than $100) to take before confirming u r 100% ok

Siew Peng ,
I suggest that you go for check-up alone first.
If you urself have no problem , then maybe ur hubby will be more "willing" to do the check-up too...man's ego..u know ..
unless you n hubby is looking forward to have a baby soon!In the end both go check up together can save time...

cheers

msreal,
it's true. men only need to do SA to determine whether they r fertile enuff...
whereas, women hv to go thru hsg, numerous blood tests, u/s scans, v-scans, etc to make sure dat she is alrite.

hi gals.. got my results ytday liao.. nothing good as expected.. worse than i expected actually.. sighz.. the doc also very frank until i dunno wat to say.. apparently my progesterone level is very low.. in e doc's words "ur level is very low.. lower than that of a menopausal woman".. sianz.. dunno wat to do also..

Back