A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

helloo gals...
didnt come in for a long time.. been very very busy...
duno wat happen but suddenly feel like starting to TTC again...
does anyone has any idea abt Dr Foong LC from Gleneagles?
think will go to TCM again... as for Kermit's Dr Du, I wld like to try but thinking how to brew the medicine if I got to work.. no one can help me "watch fire"

hi Fizz... congrats its a boy!!!
i aso hoping my 1st bb will be a boy.. duno y but i like to hv an older bro to take care of the little sis.. heheheh...
sigh... think i itchy fingers go n check the chinese bb gender predictor n found out for the next 4 mths i got chance to conceive a boy tat's y now wan to get preggie..
but aso thinking shldnt wait too long cos its so so hard to conceive... this mth miss liao cos HB wen on biz trip so got to try nex mth...
but the thought of takign clomid again jus turn me off... can i jus strike naturally??
even HB aso agree to try naturally till dec 2006.. b4 seeking help again...

Yuki,
I understand this is a cruel blow to u...is difficult to ask u brace up...but if u give up ...ur wish is hard to accomplish...what we can do now is to pray this time round u'r bless with a bb. If can go for a short break to forget the 2ww & all unhappy matters. Usually when u dun expect the bb'l come.There is still hope. Take very good care of yourself, ok. *hugz*

welcome back jadefeet..
happy.gif

think can brew the medicine at nite..and hopefully drink it by midnite...hee..
i have made an appt with dr du..she told me to bring whatever tests or reports i have done in the past to show her....

congrats fizz...
happy.gif
v happy for u.

Fizz,
GONG XI! GONG XI! Hope Yuki can catch lot of your bbdust...I catch some liao can only confirm whether is enough after 2ww? Thanks!

i dun mind brewing but getting HB to drink bitter stuff.. think he wont like it...he would rather swollow TCM tab than drinking the staff..
i m trying to switch to another gynae n do another SA test for HB since after so many mths of supplements we havnt update the status.. i aso wan to see if my dermoid cyst has grown..
i dun really like my current gynae anymore cos he is outdated hehehe...

hi jadefeet,

how u know the cyst is dermoid cyst ? through scan ?

Mine oni know is dermoid after the operation. at first my gynae thought is blood cyst during the scan.

hi may,
the gynae say it looks like dermoid cos its white looking- opaque unlike other cyst filled with fluid, will be more transparent...
nothing is confirmed cos its not removed.

kermit.. i mus talk to my HB 1st cos he mus b willing to drink it b4 i bring him to see the doct

liz

depends on whether hb needs help or not. firstly we only bought one pot (she will tell you what pot to buy) and then realised hb need to drink also, so went to buy second pot...puahaha...

she got special way to brew also, she will advise you when she give you the herbs.

Fizz, congrats on getting a BOY! hippie.
As for me, so long as got baby can liao, i don have a choice now that i am not even preggy, sian!

liz

yes...she will hand you one BBT chart and ask you to chart lor...and must bring for her to see everytime

she also advocate using OPK to pinpoint ovulation.
happy.gif

Hi Fizz...

Congrats.. Expecting a boy! Yeah!
R u born in the yr 1978?

Btw, jus to check.. do u feel tired easily and nauseous, on-off cramp at the abdominal when you are in wk 5- 6?

good morning ladies!!! i'm on cd21 today & jus had a v-scan. my biggest follicle is ...... 22mm x 15mm (avg. 18.5mm), lining is 14mm thick.... whoopee!!! clomid works! clomid works! now, i jus hv to hold on till hubby is back tmr nite to BD & hopefully strike
happy.gif

(As of 14 June)

Waiting to Ovulate
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> CD</TD><TD> O date</TD><TD> AF Expected</TD><TD> Cycle length</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> 25 jun</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_ng</TD><TD> 8</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sihui</TD><TD> 8</TD><TD> 23 June</TD><TD> 8 July</TD><TD> 30-32</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby26</TD><TD> 9</TD><TD>? </TD><TD>?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bettle_bug</TD><TD> 10</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 28 30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD> 14</TD><TD> 15 June</TD><TD> 30 June</TD><TD> 30-32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD> 17</TD><TD> 11 June</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD> 19</TD><TD> 16 June</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 34 - 36 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD> 19</TD><TD> 12 June</TD><TD> 28 June</TD><TD> 31-34</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

2WW
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> CD</TD><TD> DPO</TD><TD> AF Expected</TD><TD> Cycle length</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki</TD><TD> 21</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 24 June</TD><TD> 28 31</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hayashi Hakida</TD><TD> 23</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 16-18 June</TD><TD> 30-32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD> 30</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 16 June</TD><TD> 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoonie</TD><TD> 27</TD><TD> 14 dpo</TD><TD> 17 June</TD><TD> 30-35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD> 20</TD><TD> 11 dpo</TD><TD> 19 June</TD><TD> 24-28</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD> 32</TD><TD> 17 dpo</TD><TD> 11 June</TD><TD> 26-30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>penguin8</TD><TD> 36</TD><TD> 15 dpo</TD><TD> 13 June</TD><TD> 30-32</td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">Gaduates
Fizz
Kermit
MSN_Queen
Bloom75
Minidach
Zenn
Katherine
Stella
Feliza</font>

Hi Gals

Thanks so much for your concern... now will juz have to wait...

Calling for Hayashi... was trying to email u... but yr PM was not on... if possible, can send me an email @ [email protected]... have some things wanna check wif u... Thks..

feliza

don't worry! sure will feel tired and nauseous one. i remembered i was sleeping at 8 plus 9pm when i was 5 or 6 weeks. i also experienced cramps. the womb is expanding so it is normal. just make sure there is no spotting lor.

Take care!
happy.gif

kermit... u mean dr du will ask the patient to track bbt etc?
aiyah... i never do tat n dun wan to do tat cos i feel it will add on to my stress... is that the only way wif her??
i m so so lazy to take bbt everymorning n use opk..

Hi yuki..
mayb can add me to the list.. think my O date is 13 june Af expected 27 June cycle date 28-35
not consider 2WW now cos HB not ard to BD... so this cycle will be nothing

jadefeet

yeah..she will study my bbt everytime i go and see her. the biphasic pattern can tell whether ovulating or not, and if thermal shift not high enough, maybe progesterone not enuff, early ovulation means good quality eggs blah blah blah...

she sure will nag nag nag one...so be prepared for this if you intend to see her..hehe

Hey Yuki, hope you are feeling better today.
happy.gif

When u not so busy, can update for me? AF came..sigh.

AF - 12 June
O - 27 June
cycle date - 28 - 30

Hi Kermit, did you take clomid when ttc?

Hi Juju, is there side-effect to clomid? tell me more...abt clomid treatment..

Liz,
clomid is only prescribed if a person cannot ovulate or cannot ovulate well...

side effects of clomid incl giddiness, nausea, hot flushes, loss/gain of appetite... prolonged taking of clomid can result in cysts, worse case is dermoid cysts, worst case is cancer...

i take cos i bo bian... if can, better not to take
happy.gif

Liz,
to add on... to be specific, the cancer will occur in the ovaries... due to over-stimulation of ovaries to ovulate

method of taking clomid - once a day from cd02 to cd06. dosage is either 50mg, 100mg, 150mg or 200mg... (the tablets r in 50mg type, so either u take 1, 2 3 or 4 tabs la)

i was taking 100mg cos follicles were not growing well enuff... glad dat it paid off...

btw, if on clomid, must go for regular scanning, pref v-scan cos clearer. clomid intake must be monitored, cannot anyhow take... since i started clomid, i alrdy went for 4 scans liao

liz

nope. I did not take clomid.

juju is right, should only take clomid if cannot ovulate at all or cannot ovulate well. if not, may mess up an otherwise working system. and must be carefully monitored. also not advisable to take clomid for more than 6 cycles i think.

hi juju,

wah, clomid works so well for u? dat's GREAT! lets hope dat it works for me too... cos i on my 1st intake of clomid. going for the scan next Mon. alittle worried leh... lets hope i will have gd results too!
happy.gif

u kw, aft i take clomid, i feel like i having fever for days like dat. verie terrible, feel so bloated and nausea too. so realie hope it pays off.

clomid seems like very dangerous drugs leh. (I wouldn;t say that it's medicine)

I am on CD36 liao but no sign of AF. I noe AF is coming coz I am having pre-AF cramp. I just wonder why is it not here yet coz I am going Aussie this Fri leh, want to come, quick lah.

If confirm I not pG, I am going to hop on those rides already, but till now my body still keeping me in suspense.

Any cheap way to tell that i am PG or not? A testkit is $$$ ler..

So envy those grads.

Fizz u r expecting a boy? So fast ah u know the baby gender already??

penguin, any symptoms? if you are taking those rides in aussie, better test b4 hopping up. if not, just ignore it and continue yr holidays...dont think abt it...just enjoy.
happy.gif

hi yuki, good to see u back. Was quite worried since u didn't chat on the forum for the last 2 days! Take good care ok
happy.gif

juju- tats good news! Clomid also worked for me. How come u got a few big egg follicle ah? Mine was only 17.5mm... but gynae says good enuf to induce, tats why she gave me a jab on mon. BD on mon nite &amp; tis AM... prayfully will strike!!
happy.gif

penguin, clomid is bad for prolonged usage &amp; may cause thinning of lining, i.e. harder for fertilised egg to implant on uterus wall. Therefore, need to find good gynae who will follow up for u when u are on clomid. Not just "leave" u to take clomid lor. Last cycle was up to 42 days even, although mine was regular at 32-34days!

fizz. congrats!!! Ya lor, how come u so fast find out boy or gal one? U only in 4th mth rite, issit coz ur bb open legs wide wide har? so cute... ha ha
lol.gif

hi fizz,

yalor, u realie blessed dat u can kw if yr bb is boy or gal so soon. i have a fren whereby her bb like made fun of them like dat when they did the scan to see if it's a boy or gal. at first scan, he turned his back towards the scan so cannot see, then at the next scan, he covered up the area. it was only at the third scan dat they can see it's a boy... heehee...
biggrin.gif

penguin - u cld stock up some cheap HPT (like the OPK type), only abt $1 per stick, not so heart pain when test many times!!
biggrin.gif
Can check if any of the ladies got extra to let go? Ryes have?
happy.gif

louie

the OPK is out on the way to you!
happy.gif
they come with extra babydust and blessings on it too! hehe!

check the expiry too...jan 2008, so shouldn't be a problem at all!

Hi Yuki

How r u...I oni read abt yr case thru yr postin yest...pls dun lose hope okie...I was once very desperate abt my hb's case (Im sure u noe my history)...but miracles do happen...it sounds cliche...but jus hang on...take on a systematic approach...pblms nid to b eliminated...n not to b brooded over the days...then u can hv a healthy body...

Hi Penguine, Louie n Christine...

Yeah...my bb opened his legs very wide...(I asked my bb to open the legs so tat mummy n daddy can start shoppin for bb clothes)...n it was oso in my gynae's agenda to try to c the gender tat day...(my fren is in her 20wk...her gynae din bother to look at the gender...so she wil hv to wait for her detailed scan)

kermit, thanks lots esp for the blessings!
happy.gif
Shd have O by now (36hrs since my jab), so 14 days later I'll know whether successful or not! Will take it easy whether +ve or -ve, don't wanna stress myself up!!

fizzy, continue to pray for ur bb ya!
happy.gif
Good lor, now GSS... can do all ur shopping! Me hopefully will have good news by end of the mth (if it's God's will), so can still do some shopping for bb b4 sale ends. hee hee
biggrin.gif

fizzy, dunno wats the name of the jab. It is some hormone jab (related to pregnancy hormone) to mature egg follicle &amp; ensure tat it is released properely! hee

Back