A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

xmm,
very individual leh. Cos everyone is different. I think some also get blur vision,put on weight, on top of what I have.... so far no bad skin. Why not u check with gynae?

carrie
must remember to put yr saliva n urine OPK with U in yr handcarry luggage to BKK.. they are very precious and crucial items for yr BD in BKK.. Enjoy yr holiday and BD in BKK..
happy.gif

ling
me too also used saliva and urine OPK this cycle.. just to be sure ma.. ha ha ha..
happy.gif

sandy: jsut teasing .. kekkee.. surely one will work better than the other... anyway u in CD27.... hope AF just dun come!

elmo,
i think it's fertile focus ..... can't remember off hand ....
i think the urine type should be easier to use than the saliva OPK .....
so u let me know how many to allocate and $$$ to pay to u ...
I think u can pass it to Ling during the BBQ since I'm staying quite near to her, so can collect from her anytime....
oh btw, r u going to the BBQ on 2 May?

ling,
I hope u dun't mind helping me receive the OPK from elmo ......
i not KS lah, it's becos my bak jiew pai (eyes no good), so no choice got to use other means lor ...
ML in a nice romantic hotel would be nice ...... and can increase chance of TTC .....

carrie,
usually a 28 days cycles, around CD14 is quite fertile .... so i tho maybe u can any how do any how strike lor ....

sandy,

thks, thks, must remember to put inside my bag. Will do so tonight.

Ur bday coming soon, wish you have a happy and enjoyable one.

wahahahahhahahahah simi rain check? whahahaha... u sooo funny.. i go change now.. :p see u.. sms me ur number.. i pm u liao.. me super hungry!!!!!

xmm,

my cycle not that regular. Only after taking last cycle, reduce my AF to 31 days.

this cycle i on clomid too, so probably cycle day should be ard the same.

so most fertile is on CD14-19 lor.

ling,
wow u so fast can reach punggol liao huh??? u now at AMK or CCK??? so nice of you to go and accompany Nik for lunch.......hmmmmmm

elmo,
u ordered 50 strips??? wow....if my af shows up this cycle hor...do u wan to sell some to me too??? provided u got extra left after carrie or xmm lah....if not, i will go and order myself!!

Hello gals

Wow! tis thread is moving very fast.

Carrie - wow! tomoro u holiday liao hor! have a nice holiday n take care yeah! Hope to hear gd news from you after the trip
happy.gif

gals - so sorry i cant make it for the gathering liao cos i'm going overseas for training tomoro n will only be back in 3 weeks time

Hi confused,

so good har, can go overseas for training. Where you going??

Hi xmm,

yes, you use the right word. I have prepared myself for it liao...hahaha!!

Confused
We can meet U the next gathering.. take good care of yourself while U r overseas.. God bless U..

meijia
remember to buy more sexy lingerie in BKK to seduce yr ah lau leh...
happy.gif

hi gals

wow this thread really veri happening..I m new here, also trying for BB, just yo chk what r the signs for initial pregnancy...my AF is on 16 mar...but i measure my temp is on the high side...y is it so...

xmm,
Same as mine!Try this. Pull out the blue cap, then PULL out the black cap. Put a drop of saliva on the flat glass. Wait for it to dry. Make sure there's no bubble.
When dry, put back the lens.
Put the eye hole to your eyes, then press the button below for the light (a bit greenish or yellowish) then turn (clockwise or anticlockwise) the black top portion of the lens until you can see the patterns. That is for focusing.
See whether it works for you or not.

you see how lor.... dun waste mah since bought already. If u still dun like the fertile focus, of course can still share the cassette OPK with me lah. No problem.

I'm working very near. Jurong! But I stay very far... then shd have no problem to meet you!
happy.gif

December, can... but hopefully you dun need. Maybe you strike liao leh... we see how next week after we tested...
happy.gif
we discuss later lor...

Hi Poohnie,
Welcome
It's becos you have ovulated, or even preggy....
after Ovulation, temp will generally be higher den the being of the cycle.....
good Luck!
happy.gif

elmo,
yah, we can arrange to meet at Jurong Point .... maybe can ask Nik & Loving out for dinner if they happen to be in Jurong ....

Xmm, elmo n loving, go n arrange loh. But must tell me earlier. Cos i must arrange to go over to my mum's place if ur wan to meet in Jurong Pt.

Loving ~ I also stay Jurong leh.. Where do u work?? i also worked very far. I worked in Kallang.I also want to find a work in Jurong but cannot leh. cos i want to conceive hor cannot be join a new coy then on maternity leave mah. sob sob so got to bear that far journey until bb comes then after birth then change. alamak if no bb then i no nid to chane job liao lar. urggggg

Carrie, dun stress loh. Relax then can strike, ok?

There's r so many 'westerner' in tis thread. Missed those days in the west. Haiz....

wah.. this thread move so fast, have to come up and read every 1 to 2 hours.. if not hor, later will read till eyes pop liao..

Carrie,
Hope you enjoy your trip!
happy.gif
Sexy lingerine get ready le ma?! kekekeke.. :pPP

loving, elmo, nik, xmm,
Wow! Another small gathering in Jurong Point huh?! :pP

Poohnie,
Welcome~ usually after ovulation, temp will remain high till your next menses.

carrie, loving, nik & elmo,
let's arrange to have dinner together one of the days ....
I've not met all of u yet .....

elmo,
when u recevied the OPK, u let us know then we can arrange a convenient time to meet wif the rest of the gals ....

loving,
u can start looking for a new job since now job market is recovering ....

nik,
r u grounded now?
so u can't fly and is shaking leg at home, is it?
I also wanna shake leg & be a shao nai nai ....

Back