A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

Yap hopeformiracle, this forum has been a pillar of support for me ever since I found it. I have also asked hubby to do the things that Mrs Tan has advised before. Maybe will ask him to take more tomatoes. Tonight also going to buy some vits for him.

Hi Hopeful

I guess it take time to happen.

Sometimes, I also feel very depress and keep telling myself that I am not going to make it and I will never get pregnant. So I just have to think positive and hope miracle will happen to me.

hopeful oic, i can fully understand how you feel wen i put myself in your shoe. i already feel stress after trying for 3 cycle & tell myself tat if i cant strike by this yr end, will seek gynae help. ya this forum is really good as it give us an opportunity to interact with ppl having the same problem & to encourage one another....

loving, couldn't reply to your pm. your email bounced back.. think your email quota full.

please write to me again. i've made an opk order at baby wishes, if u want to share, just write to me again.

hi all ladies...
me jus back from outside... so sian, heavily raining...

i m taking clomid too, this mth is my 2nd cycle to take clomid.. so far not really see the CM change..haizz..

<font color="0000ff">cafe</font>
I'm feeling pretty ok. Thanks for asking!!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">loving</font>
Clomid may cause your CM to dry out. Try taking EPO to see if you will have more fertile CM. EPO is recommended to be taken from Day 1 of your AF till your ovulation.
It helps in my case.

<font color="0000ff">to all TTCians</font>
Have a nice cool weekend! and don't forgot to BD too!!
Lotsa Lotsa ****BABYDUST****** to all of you!

Hi ladies, must be wondering why i logged-in in the middle of the nite. I'm in states now. It's noon here n the sun is shining really bright outside. Trying to catch up whatever i've missed tis 2 days.

Choo, Is ur friend under Dr Ang?? I heard tat Dr Ang's patient always got upgrade.

Sometimes, we can't put all the blame on ourselves when we can't strike. I also have the same mentality, hoping AF come quickily, so tat can try on the next cycle cos I'm always not in town during my O's days. Then last month AF go on 'strike also'. Getting more n more sian already. Luckily, still got all of u here, encouraging each other...

hi everyone...i'm back!

wah...i don't think i can finish reading all the postings...have i missed out any news? i can see from the CD list that megtan is preggy...congrats!!!

Ling wrote:
sneaky: u like me har??? try harder this mth...

Meijia wrote:
Hi Ling and sneaky, don't give up, try harder this month
==================================================
Ling: you're 3 days ahead of me...and yes, we've gotta try hard this month...btw, i saw your wedding photos...very nice and natural. how was your wedding? it seems fun huh? looks like your hubby has a group of celica friends...does he drive one or the porsche? my hubby also groups up with his kind of kakis...but they are fun and i do enjoy meet ups with him. btw, did you take video for your wedding? i had my photos and video done in dvd format and would bring them out to watch every now and then. it puts smile in my face everytime i watch it
happy.gif

Meijia: ling &amp; i will try hard...thanks for the encouragement.

btw, i'd like to know if the "egg white" CM feels and looks like our "joy juice" (sorry to be crude but i don't know how to phrase it)? i was dry in the past few days and when i checked last night, my CM was clear and stretches. wonder if this is an indication of ovulation. it's very hard to diagnose accuracy of O especially after BDing because semen also flows out after that huh.

sneaky: my hubby drives a porsche n a celica and i am driving a santa fe. we are in the clubs and enjoys the meet ups too. we had the AD in dvd.. and we still playing it often.. keke. to watch.. so funny.
wat is CM? i dunno much though... never really work hard, cos very sick still.. cough 6 weeks liao.

Cafe/ Loving you,

I've just bought OPK ... but my cycle range from 28 to 34 days ... so on which CD day should I use the kit? 16 / 17??
And when will cervical mucus occur huh?

emon,

May I now where u bought your OPK??

ling: wah...so cool...both porsche n celica...nice...your car also very cool. my hubby drives an evo8 and i drive a fit. we do join clubs too. btw, does your hubby join track days? since he's in the celica club, then he must know my hubby's ex-classmate Kelvin who sells beds.

CM=cervical mucus. i'm still new to this too...

Hi morning!

Nik,my friend's gynae is Dr Ang but dun know his full name.So only Dr Ang's patients have the privileges?

How's the rest who is fertile over the weekends?
happy.gif

218808.gif
218809.gif
218810.gif

<font face="courier new"> <font color="0000ff">as @ 01 Nov 04
dawn ........... CD 02
hopeful ........ CD 03
Karen .......... CD 11
joice .......... CD 11
tidyfairy ...... CD 14
garfield ....... CD 14
kelly .......... CD 15
loving ......... CD 15
yasmin ......... CD 16
sneaky ......... CD 16
sugarbun ....... CD 17
caf ........... CD 17
choo ........... CD 18
mayng .......... CD 19
pooh ........... CD 19
gebbera ........ CD 21
miso ........... CD 22
tuffy .......... CD 23
mrstan ......... CD 24
jenifur ........ CD 25
snowball ....... CD 25
emon ........... CD 26
meijia ......... CD 26
nik ............ CD 27
angel .......... CD 29
hopeformiracle . CD 32
bookworm ....... CD 32
sandy .......... CD 32
yippy .......... CD 37
happy88 ........ CD 49
JL ............. CD 57
rikku .......... CD 71
Jling .......... CD 81
</font><font color="aa00aa">
Graduates - EDD
chihiro ........ 30/11/04
Jen ............ 09/12/04
Emma ........... 09/12/04
wendypooh ...... 22/12/04
jov ............ 05/01/05
huggie ......... ??/02/05
jara ........... 28/02/05
lbs ............ 02/03/05
seiko .......... 08/03/05
lilac .......... 09/03/05
KC ............. 14/03/05
ribena ......... 19/03/05
funny .......... 15/04/05
oreo ........... 14/05/05
sharon ......... 17/05/05
bluesea ........ 22/05/05
ras ............ 07/06/05
jamci .......... 15/06/05
megtan ......... 21/06/05

</font><font color="119911">CD = Cycle Day; AF = Aunt Flo = menses;</font>

Common Terms used</font>
Checking your CM and Folic Acid
The TTC Prayer

<font color="ff0000">If you like to join us, please let me know, so that I can add you into our CD Update List.
happy.gif
</font>

218811.gif
218812.gif

218818.gif
218819.gif
218820.gif

<font face="courier new"> <font color="0000ff">as @ 01 Nov 04
dawn ........... CD 02
hopeful ........ CD 03
Karen .......... CD 11
joice .......... CD 11
tidyfairy ...... CD 14
garfield ....... CD 14
kelly .......... CD 15
loving ......... CD 15
yasmin ......... CD 16
sneaky ......... CD 16
sugarbun ....... CD 17
caf ........... CD 17
choo ........... CD 18
mayng .......... CD 19
pooh ........... CD 19
gebbera ........ CD 21
miso ........... CD 22
tuffy .......... CD 23
mrstan ......... CD 24
jenifur ........ CD 25
snowball ....... CD 25
emon ........... CD 26
meijia ......... CD 26
nik ............ CD 27
angel .......... CD 29
hopeformiracle . CD 32
bookworm ....... CD 32
sandy .......... CD 32
yippy .......... CD 37
happy88 ........ CD 49
JL ............. CD 57
rikku .......... CD 71
Jling .......... CD 81
Graduates - EDD

Common Terms used</font>
The TTC Prayer

<font color="ff0000">If you like to join us, please let me know, so that I can add you into our CD Update List.
happy.gif
</font>
218821.gif

Good morning ladies
happy.gif

Joice
Can U update me as CD 02 today.. thanks a lot..

today me also started on my 2nd course of Clomid.. hopefully can have a relax BD during our upcoming trip to BKK next week..

Ladies, jia you jia you!!!

Morning Ladies....

Oreo,
me go back n check liao, confirmed that the med i take is clomid lo.. me already take for 2nd cycle liao..

Jia you all ladies...

Loving,

I've just bought OPK ... but my cycle range from 28 to 34 days ... so on which CD day should I use the kit? 16 / 17??
And when will cervical mucus occur huh?

Lastly, u noe tat clear blue preggie test kit, the negative sign is with horizontal blue line, so wat is single vertical line? any idea wat'
s tat?

Hi morning ladies... so bz wif work the whole morning.

Adeline, for me, i will not use the ovulation kit unless my cervical mucus is very waterly else i will waste the kit. Usually the EWCM will take place on 16 - 17 days for me... u may hv to monitor yours.... hope my info is correct...
happy.gif

Adeline,
Me jus start learning all the thing from here leh.. also jus bought the OPK, but not really know how to use lo....

me never use preg test kit, so cant help to clear ur doubt... paiseh...:p

Cafe,

U mean tat our cervical mucus will be waterly approaching ovulation??

Loving,

It's ok ... me in CD35 now and period not yet come. Aiya ... irregular again.

<font color="0000ff">Hey gals</font>
For those of you on clomid, please take lots of water as clomid may dry up your cm.
you may also consider taking EPO from day 1 of your AF until you've ovulated. It helps too.

sneaky: i know kelvin... keke our bed from him too.. my hubby dun go track.. kelvin n his wife.. n his little kiddo.. his son is cute manz

ling: my bed also from him..hahahahahaha...my hubby and him buddy since school days...and yes, his little boy's really cute and looks naughty huh??? small world! maybe next time meet up with him, we call you also, k? the guys talk about cars while we talk about making babies...kekekekeke

Sandy, Angel.... I am also taking Clomid this cycle.....CD 2 today too!
happy.gif
but hubby exam period around my ovulation period..... hai....

219187.gif

<font face="courier new"> <font color="0000ff">as @ 02 Nov 04
angel .......... CD 03
sandy .......... CD 03
dawn ........... CD 03
hopeful ........ CD 04
Karen .......... CD 12
joice .......... CD 12
tidyfairy ...... CD 15
garfield ....... CD 15
kelly .......... CD 16
loving ......... CD 16
yasmin ......... CD 17
sneaky ......... CD 17
sugarbun ....... CD 18
caf ........... CD 18
choo ........... CD 19
mayng .......... CD 20
pooh ........... CD 20
gebbera ........ CD 22
miso ........... CD 23
tuffy .......... CD 24
mrstan ......... CD 25
jenifur ........ CD 26
snowball ....... CD 26
emon ........... CD 27
meijia ......... CD 27
nik ............ CD 28
hopeformiracle . CD 33
bookworm ....... CD 33
yippy .......... CD 38
happy88 ........ CD 50
JL ............. CD 58
rikku .......... CD 72
Jling .......... CD 82
Graduates - EDD

Common Terms used</font>
The TTC Prayer

happy.gif
</font>
219188.gif
219189.gif

Gd Morning ladies!
happy.gif

Ling,
Yeah, will work hard.. Alrdy started my battle last night liao...
biggrin.gif

hopeformiracle,
How long is ur normal cycle days? Maybe u may like to test now? Crossing my fingers for u..
happy.gif

Hi Joice

I also don't know how long my cycle is. Last month is my first AF after 6 months of MIA. Today I have light brown spotting so hope it is a good sign that AF is coming so that I can start my battle again.

any good news today?

i don't think i can provide any news in the next 4 months. after learning about the SA results, i'm feeling quite sore about it cos my HB is diagnosed with extremely low normal sperms (only 1%). does that mean i only have 1% chance of getting preggy? he's been prescribed some medication to manufacture more good sperms while i'm given clomid. my gynae said that HB will need around 2 months to see results...i'm so so sad...i can't help but feel angry about this...it's just not fair!
sad.gif

Hey Sneaky,
Chin up!
happy.gif
Some ladies here have succeeded despite hubby's low count, so all is not lost, okie?

I think your hubby is probably feeling a lot more lousier... is he also taking it badly? U got to be strong for him, cannot let him feel as if u blame him... dun let this take a toil on your marriage!

On a lighter note, u still need his cooperation for your bb project, so be good to him eh!
biggrin.gif
Besides, gynae already prescribe medication for him, so that's 1 step nearer to your goal! Jia you!
happy.gif

hopeformiracle &amp; naturally, thanks for the consoling words.

i'm not too sure if he's feeling lousy...but i know he's able to sense my unhappiness. i do feel a bad about it but how not to feel angry? haiz...it's too long a story to tell...but i do not feel happy when i'm at home especially to know that i have lesser chance of getting preggy.

now, i don't know whether i shd continue trying anot. i have this little voice that tells me "try for what?"

hi adeline: i just came back from guangzhou...we only BDed once during our 7-day trip. what miracle can happen leh? thanks anyway, for the encouragement.

Sneaky,

Dun worry too much!Must try to look on the bright side and relax-the most important thing!!If your mind keep focusing on the negative issue,your sub-conscious mind will make you feel that way!!So please cheer up ok!!

I believe miracle can happen...even ladies who have such haywire menses can still get pregnant..and those who got pregnant on their infertile days..how can we explain that right??

I know it is easier said than done...and i believe this month 16th my AF may come(subconsicous mind)but i dun want to give up just like tat cos I hope very soon my pregnancy kit will shown I AM PREGNANT!!and also to all of you here!!!

Sneaky,we are all here to give each other support!!
happy.gif

Back