A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

juju,

update us if u see the big big eggs after ur check-up tomorrow...

sihui,

cheh....I thought u letting ppl massage you...So u learning how to massage for ppl...

juju,

u got test with OPK? if say wan to go for scan for O, OPK must have faint line 1st? if not, will it be a 'wasted' scan? today is my CD11, tested with OPK and it's -ve. for the past 3 cycles, i O on CD17 so if i wan to go scan for O, i should go on which CD?

hayashi,

ignore wat qian says.... think she is too bored so came here and make trouble.

sharon,

since she so bor liao,i oso bor liao wif her lor....anyway,i have reported this matter to chin leng already.....
434988.gif

hayashi,

okie, maybe will do a v-scan after i got a +ve on OPK. but since OPK shows +ve meaning i will O right? if O then confirm got egg mah.... (sorry if i asked a stupid question)

normally how long can i get SA results? my hubby did his SA on sat, but my clinic hasn't call me. dun know when can get the result

Hi ladies... wow... have not been here for so long, took me awhile to read all the posts....
Anyway, may i ask... where can i buy the OPK in bulk and cheaper than the clearblue digital one?

I am finally in my last week of taking the medication that my gynae gave me to shrink the cyst that i have... hope that the next v-scan is ok... *crossing my fingers*

Btw, has anyone heard of Dr Paul Tseng from TMC before? Any views to share?

hayashi,
yep... will update again tmr
happy.gif

sharon,
dun need to test wif opk & not scared to waste $$ also. i took up a package... $250 for unlimited no. of scans within 1 cycle
happy.gif
anyway, i tested wif opk tis pm, only see ctrl line nia...

sharon,

If you are O,means the egg is ready to be released liao,

sharon,wait untill tmr,if they dun call u by afternoon,give them a call

Qian - i hope u be careful with your words. There is no strict rule that whatever u posted needs to be answered, what happened if the person is not online to read your posting, u penalise her? Please don create problem here, its been peaceful all this while

Sharon
if u O, can do a v scan to confirm
cos after O, follicle will burst frm so called 'egg shell/sac''
its called corpus luteum, a empty sac left over after O...
do a serach in net /chk wif ur gynae
happy.gif

Hi yuki,

thanks for responding.. =)
As I am oso using the ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor at the same time with the BBT, it reads "HIGH" from CD 14 to CD 18 but not peak. However, my BBT on CD 17 and CD 18 shows a dip and rises.. so, I'm not sure if i'm ovulating... (as hubby SA is low, jus dun wanna waste his spermie..)

Note: READING ON THE ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor

Peak Fertility: Highest chance of conceiving.
High Fertility: Increased chance of conceiving.
Low Fertility: very small chance of conceiving

Having a 34 days cycle, my BBT reads:
CD 14 = 36.53 (OPK reads: HIGH)
CD 15 = 36.56 (OPK reads: HIGH)
CD 16 = 36.62 (OPK reads: HIGH)
CD 17 = 36.33 (*Ovulating? OPK reads: HIGH)
CD 18 = 36.59 (TODAY... *Ovulation OVER? but OPK reads: HIGH, am I still in time to BD?)

Have check my CM but am not having those streachy egg white mucus..

any advice will be greatly appreciated. thank you very much!!!

phillips...

Great to find someone who is oso using the fertility monitor kit...This kit is very accurate...Is this ur first cycle using this kit?Because,the kit will take a longer time to read ur O,if this is ur first time using....Just wait a few more days and u may just see the PEAK...

However,the manual oso mention that if u are not O,it will not detect the the PEAK status also...

wait another few more days...

hi HAYASHI,

great to hear from you.. i've been using this monitor for the past 8 months and manage to get the "PEAK" on CD 17 every month. but not this month leh.. *skatch head*(arrg.. spent so much $$$) thus now trying to use BBT and OPK simultaneously lor..

confuse is I manage ti detect a dip on CD 17 and a rise on CD 18 but not on my OPK leh.. saw a very very very faint 2nd blue line but my monitor doesn't read peak.. sigh..

so how long have u been using it? successful?

Hi Sharon,

We are having the same pattern in our cycle... My Af will be on 28 jun & CD is about 30-33days.

Hi Ladies,

Just want to share these infos (found from a TTC website) with all TTC ladies:

Desired Sex of Baby: Girl

TIPS:
-Shallow penetration during intercourse ("man-on-top") favors a girl.
-To increase your chances of having a girl, have sex 4-5 days before ovulation.
-Have your partner take a hot bath shortly before sex. A male with a lower sperm count is more likely to have a girl.
-Use foreplay to encourage your partner to ejaculate before you have an orgasm. The result is less alkaline, which favors girls.
-For the average couple, having sex once per day provides the best chance of getting pregnant.
-To optimize your chances of getting pregnant, after your partner ejaculates, remain on your on your back with your hips elevated for 20-30 minutes.
-The woman-on-top position isn't great for pregnancy, since ejaculate may flow out.

Desired Sex of Baby: Boy

TIPS:

-To increase your chances of having a boy, have sex on within 48 hours of ovulation.
-Have your partner wear boxers. A male with a high sperm count is more likely to have a boy.
-Have your partner drink a caffeinated beverage right before sex. This makes the Y-Sperm more active.
-Deep penetration during intercourse ("man-behind-woman") places sperm closer to the egg and favors a boy.
-When a woman has an orgasm, the result is more alkaline, which favors boys. Put your partner to work!

I hope it will help...

I am working hard too.
happy.gif

Good Luck to all of us! JIA YOU!

good morning ladies
happy.gif

like to consult u all...
does any of u have irregular menses monitoring ur ovulation using BBT method? is it accurate? thanks
happy.gif

good morning ladies
happy.gif

update: back frm v-scan. follicle only 7mm, not gonna O yet...
sad.gif
will be going back for another scan next Tue morn
happy.gif

dodo,
u can try using BBT, but will need to do it religiously every day ard the same timing to be accurate. usu take up to 3 mths to see a pattern to be able to analyse when u O
happy.gif

(As of 7 June)

Waiting to Ovulate
435111.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> CD</TD><TD> O date</TD><TD> AF Expected</TD><TD> Cycle length</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby26</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD>? </TD><TD>?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bettle_bug</TD><TD> 3</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 28 30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD> 7</TD><TD> 15 June</TD><TD> 30 June</TD><TD> 30-32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD> 12</TD><TD> 16 June</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 34 - 36 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD> 12</TD><TD> 12 June</TD><TD> 28 June</TD><TD> 31-34</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki</TD><TD> 14</TD><TD> 10 June</TD><TD> 24 June</TD><TD> 28 31</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hayashi Hakida</TD><TD> 16</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 16-18 June</TD><TD> 30-32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoonie</TD><TD> 20</TD><TD> 8 June</TD><TD> 20 June</TD><TD> 30-35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD> 23</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 16 June</TD><TD> 30</td></tr></table>

2WW
435112.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> CD</TD><TD> DPO</TD><TD> AF Expected</TD><TD> Cycle length</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD> 25</TD><TD> 10 dpo</TD><TD> 11 June</TD><TD> 26-30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>penguin8</TD><TD> 29</TD><TD> 8 dpo</TD><TD> 13 June</TD><TD> 30-32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD> 25</TD><TD> 10 dpo</TD><TD> 10 June</TD><TD> 28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sihui</TD><TD> 29</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 8 June</TD><TD> 30-32</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella</TD><TD> 32</TD><TD> 15 dpo</TD><TD> 6 June</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_ng</TD><TD> 33</TD><TD> 17 dpo</TD><TD> 6 June</TD><TD> 30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueblue</TD><TD> Any good news? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle</TD><TD> Any good news? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fat Fat</TD><TD> Any good news? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD> Any good news? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gladys bride</TD><TD> Any good news? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Char</TD><TD> Any good news?</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">Gaduates
Fizz
Kermit
MSN_Queen
Bloom75
Minidach
Zenn
Katherine</font>

Hi Jo

Ya lor... while waiting for my hubby to come home from his entertainment.... I put on the burner, start the light music... and wear my nice nice lingeria... waiting for him to come back... hehehheee... obviously, we BD last nite...

Hi Elizabeth

I gathered those cute icons since SBO times... so have a collections by now... love them... so juz save as and when I see nice ones lor...

Hi Sharon

Pray for u that u only O when yr hubby is back from his trip... It's only yr CD 12 and yr cycle is 31-34... probably won't O so early lah... heheheh... so can noti noti when yr hubby is back lor... xiao pia sheng xin hun mah....

Hahhhaaa... sihui... when u say massage... everyone tot u going massage... so desune... learning massage so that u can massage yr hubby bf BD? think it's good coz massage set the moods for BD also...
435118.gif
maybe, I shld also go and learn when my Yoga class finished... hehehehe... I learning yoga @ Bt Batok Community Centre...

Hi Philis

Not too sure abt the fertility monitor... but based on BBT... if yr BBT remain high for the next 2 days... think u probably hv already O on CD 17 and if that's the case... then it wlf be too late to BD liao... but like wat Hayashi say (since she has used fertility monitor), maybe not yet... it's common for BBT to flunctuate a little also... due to temp change, etc... think u juz continue to monitor...

Good luck...
435119.gif

Hi dodo

I'm not too sure for the gals who have irregular cycle... but for mi... BBT is pretty accurate... except it doesn't tell me whether I O well enough or not...

But I guess, if u combine it wif other tools, such as OPK, CM monitoring... u may hv a better idea when u O...

yuki,

yeah, hubby will be back tmr afternoon so can BD tomorrow night. this morning my leg cramp but hubby not around to massage for me... cramp until i wan to cry.

shizuka,

yup, my cycle is 31-34 days and i normally O on CD17. thic cycle i never take BBT liao cos i dun wan to add pressure to myself. jus BD when we have the mood, but of course BD on alt days.

sharon,
ur leg cramp issit bcos u stretch ur legs when jus wake up? u can try stretching after u get up frm the bed or do a half-stretch. it works for me
happy.gif

juju,

i also dun know... sometimes when i am sleeping, i will experience leg cramps in the middle of the nite....

yuki,

how i wish my hubby is coming back today... after work when i reach hm, hm is so quiet... haha... then i keep myself occupied by watching korean drama... watch tired liao then sleep. today i am taking half day leave to go shopping

Good morning, girls!
happy.gif

Have not logged in since end last week. Was busy with work. Spent a long time going through the past postings. Wanted to join in the conversation. But don't know how. Cos I only log in once in a while. Spent most time reading through past postings and topics already passed. Haha.. Well, will try to be more diligent in coming to the thread and be more participating.
happy.gif

Hi Yuki,
Would like to be in the tracking list too. But hor, need to ask something. If +ve on OPK on 02/06 night and 03/06 morning, then O is on 03/06, right? And 04/06 is considered DPO1? I started testing twice per day this cycle after I heard its more accurate from past postings. I am more diligent with OPK this month. Hehe..

So pai seh I am asking this question even though I have been TTC-ing for 1+years. Cos all along I aga-aga think O should be those few days. But didn't really think which day. Cos think if BD alternate days around then should be okay. :p

Good morning ladies ..
435185.gif

Yuki - Hee hee .. the massage course I been to is Ayurveda Massage is from India .. using oil and herbs for massage .. What I learn is just very basic massage. Interesting!
happy.gif

Tks for updating the chart, my AF already .. so today is CD1 .. can update again .. hee hee .. Thanks alot!!
435186.gif

Sharon: Oh .. hope you get well soon for cramps ..
happy.gif

juju78 -
happy.gif

dodo - hi there .. cant to help .. cos my menses quite regular ...
happy.gif

Shizuka - Tks for your gd info ..
happy.gif

Here is a little introduction of this Ayurveda Massage:
Ayurveda comes from the Sanskrit word meaning "the science of life and longevity". Ayurveda Therapy, or better known as Alternative Healing, is therefore a natural approach in health-care that works on both the mental and physical levels of the body. Discover the secrets behind the world's most ancient health-care approach at this workshop. For instance, learn how you can perform simple and basic ayurveda massage techniques to sooth and relieve muscles aches and pain by using all-natural ayurvedic herbal oil made from turmeric, basil, ginger sesame and more. Trainer Mrs Screedharan Kamala is a beautician who learnt the art of Ayurveda Therapy from India ten years ago. She has applied this knowledge in beauty and wellness and has conducted Ayurveda Therapy workshops in Japan, Taiwan and various local spa centres.

wah..nvr come in one day so many postings.. a little lost..

for those tracking BBT, must wake up everyday at same time to track is it?

hi sharon,
maybe you don't drink enough water or is lack of calcium...dat's y you will experience cramping of the legs....

Hi Sharon

Hahhaha... mi also leh... yesterday when my hubby got some entertainment and had to come home late... I felt that the house is so quiet... even my dog is very quiet... so I kept watch HK drama... hehehehe... which show u watching now?

Hi Whee

Yes, wat u indicated is correct... dun need to be pai seh lah... for mi, I have been tracking my BBT... and last cycle started OPK (Not successful one though)... but till now... I realise I haven't been able to BD on the day bf the BBT hit lowest (which is supposingly most fertile)... so fed-up... but no choice lor.. juz have to keep my cool... and continue tracking... hopefully, one day will correctly hamtam the right moment and get preggy lor...

As a general guide, BD alternate days during yr fertile period will be good... but of course, if yr OPK is +ve... then probably for that consecutive 2 days... u might wanna BD lor...

So, which CD are u in now? today is yr DPO 4?

sharon,
i get cramps while sleeping too. think could be air-con or cold air frm the fan. if kena very badly, try to massage wif some cream. shld be able to feel better.

caitlyn,
same timing every day wld be good cos more accurate. if wake up earlier, temp will be slightly lower. then if wake up later, temp will be slightly higher. so may give false impressions if dun wake up at same timing
happy.gif
dat's why i dun take bbt anymore, hubby dun like to wake up so early esp on wkends
happy.gif

Hi Caitlyn

Preferably around the same timing lor... so, weekends also gotta set alarm to test BBT... hehehehe..

Hi Sihui

Yr xiao tian tian very cute leh... heheheh... okie will update for u...

Where did u learn this massage? I saw my CC also have similar course... dunno shld take up or not...

Hi Sharon

U can try to drink 100 plus also... everytime, my toes cramps... I will take 100 plus... then wld be okie liao...

Hi caitlyn,

for my weekends, i set alarm to wake up at 7am same time as my weekday, then test BBT liao, then went back to sleep..

hi all, ohayo!
435193.gif

Just came in and saw you all firing someone, I trace back the achieve thread, OMG! My name was mentioned. Couldn't believe someone sprouting nonsense like that! It's nothing wrong sharing info, those who knows more share with those juz starts off, i mean this is the purpose of this forum and this thread isn't it? Think she didn't agree on the forum ethic before coming in.. Let's da ren you da liang, pardon her guess she is too stressed out ttc-g lah.

This morning took my temp was 36.5 nia.. jialat so low.

yuki, romantic sia last night?? yuki u noe wat, i almost sign up the yoga class at the BBEast CC leh! Are you at BBCC or BBECC?

Gotta back to work again, will come in later.

Sharon
sayang sayang!!

Yuki
Your toes also cramp?? I also kena toes cramp quite often and I suspect it is bec of the high heels that I wear. Whenever, my toes cramp, got to get my hubby to help bend my toes backward and forward. My hubby always said I am the strange one, where got pp toes cramp one....

Caitlyn
is it?? but my salt intake not low leh... I will also have swollen fingers when walking for long periods, like hiking and our hands are just at our side, doing nothing...anyone kena that?? Is that water retention??

char,

i think i never drink enuogh water... that's why got cramps. i cannot wear covered sharp pointed shoes too, my toes will kena cramp at night...

yuki,

i am watching stained glass (korean drama) now. channel u is showing this show also but at a weird timing at 6pm. by the time i reach hm, the show finish already. okie, will buy a few bottles of 100 plus, also heard that 100 plus can cure diarrhea

juju,

i never sleep with the aircon on leh, only on fan. but will cover myself with blanket without on fan only.

caitlyn,

think it is better to take BBT everyday at the same time. i give up after taking BBT for 3 cycles... everyday very stress to see my BBT after the thermometer 'beeps'.

Back