A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

babydust - I am glad that you have seek 2nd and 3rd opinion. At least you know what had happen to you.

If you need the gynae from TMC do refer to the TTC tool send by char...

gals - seems like some of us has the same fate of putting on weight. Sigh... my weight grow from 43 to 53 leh. I also realise my tummy seems to grow bigger since i start TTC.. wonder what happen... besides that the BUTT also grow bigger... i got to change my pants size twice for the past 6 months
sad.gif

How trying hard to flatten the abs....

Is uZap really good?

hi all

new to the thread, also trying desperately TTC...
have been trying for almost a year, with my 1st anniversary coming up in june...

did a basic scan and pap smear way back in october with Dr Chew @ Gleneagles. He felt that everything shd b quite ok, but if i could lose weight will be even better (think i almost same as juju78 but bit shorter)

compared to u guys, think im lazy, nvr take BBT, but i do track for my O daily using an ovulation kit that uses saliva (Does Maybe Mom sound familiar to anyone?) It's quite ex, 90 bucks but reusable so guess it may be a long term saving??

hope to learn more from everyone's experiences and good luck to all TTC!
happy.gif

hi gals

i also got uzap..lucky draw from my co D&D.

i stopped using it after a few times, cos i feel very giddy and lots of discharge will come out, and tummy will cramp.

seems that i cannot use leh

hi fatfat,

staying overnight is to allow one to claim from insurance comparing to day surgery where you can't claim.

Hi Bettle,
Ya, glad I decided to seek other opinions. Let's see what dr Heng says on Monday when I see her
happy.gif
Fizz dun come in here anymore hor?

Hi Bloom,
Thank for your recommendation.

Hi Hoonie

HAHHAHAHAHA.... Ya lor... even if u r really preggy and u start talking to yr bb on MRT... think will definitely attract alot of attention... sekali... all scare of u... all run away... then u sure get seat... not only u... yr hubby will get it too...

Hi Juju

u use uzap as a massager? innovative hor... somemore kill 2 birds wif 1 stone... good idea... my i-medic only can be use for massage but not for losing weight... any idea if preggy still can use massage chair?

girls,

from what I know about uZap is that the machine can only use 10mins each time (up to 30 mins max each day). So if u intend to share with hubby, then either he take 1X10 mins and u that 2X10 mins or something okies.

Regards to losing weight (if those are interested), I think it's important for you to first find out what is the thing that is causing u to gain the weight. Different pple, different method. So 1 method may work on 1 person, may not work on another (hence the reason why some slimming centres or slimming pills don't work on some).

I watch this documentary before where there is these 2 frens, 1 slimmer eating ALOT, while other plumper ate very little but the same food for 1 month. However, 1 girl who was plump gain weight, while another didn't. Alot also due to our metabolism. So to lose weight, u have to build up some metabolism. Last but not least, another documentary also mentions that our genes play a part in this too. Some of us have "fatty" genes (like me), so eating alittle too much everyday I can gain weight very fast.

My $0.02 haha...

hello everyone,
wa..now the hot topic is Uzap huh?
aniway i haf been following the thread at times but juz tat i din post it......
so who r the those graduates and who haf got chance this wk?

yuki,
if preggie dun use massage chair, cos they massage on all acupoints (which u shld not have if u r preggie). the other thing i have is iPamper, which i use for the unreachable places. both hubby buy for both of us to use... keke

icebaby,
can use 30mins per person la, then let the uZap rest for 30mins then the other person use lor. dat's wat the sales guy said...

d woof,
i also quietly go read the thread u post in ;p

juju78,

I dun know. I remember reading the instruction booklet (which is different from what the sales person say) saying that only allow max 30 mins a day. Let me go home and find time to dig up the booklet (cos the uZap belongs to my MIL - I cannot use)

Gather all the input about the uzap...hehe..looks like I can get one soon...My hubby also putting on weight like me..we can use together...
kao_biggrin.gif

beetle bug,
I also realise that I have been putting on quite a lot of weight these months...So to avoid changing pants size,i decide to invest in more drawstring skirts/skirts with stretchable band...The if ever I am preggy one day can still wear mah...
biggrin.gif

JUJU

Like that dangerous leh.. wait din control waistline..heehee.

initially i also got the tot of buying expandable clothes, so can save for preggie days. But better not, wait stress up to get preggie and also eat and eat

fatfat, dun stress up ok. Last month i have almost all preggu sympton ended up AF came late. Hiya all this sympton thing, juz treat it as some ECA "report" for you. Other than that dun think too much ok.

blueblue, mb you not due OPK testing is it? Sometimes i wonder hor whether this OPK thing can really catch the egg hatching or not leh. I read alot wheteby you all say OPK show -ve even when your BBT low or feel that O r even pass O liao still show negative, hmmm....

lunch, come back later

Fizz!!! hehe was looking for you on Monday when I urgently wanted to seek a 2nd opinion from another gynae
happy.gif
You are with Dr Heng right? I heard she is really friendly and good ... me going to see her next week.

hoonie, i started to take the centrumn multi-V also (the orange colour oval pill right?). By the way notice the content of 1 pill already has 600mcg of folic. Is mcg smaller than mg? Becos on top of 1 multi-v pill i take, i also take 1 yellow tablet of 5mg folic each morning, am i overdosing?

icebaby, what line are you in? Why u hate your job? Actually i get sick of my job, and i am worst than you, hmmm I hate some of my colleagues, how??

koori, same here regarding the Uzap. Me use immediately after AF and stop once i begin my BD.

So you gals are talking about sizes... Seems that alot of u r perfect or underweight. How many are overweight one? Me had never a chance to wear S leh. The smallest i can afford is M size and I can wear up to XXL. Me tummy also tuck out like what hoonie says, me try to wear doll-wear, got ppl also say I preggy liao!

yest went to one free trail for slimming, the first thing the lady said was, "wah ur tummy quite flabby", $X#^X&*@
423504.gif
i aso know lah, if not come for slimming for what! anyway I didn;t sign up, no $ plus I ttc-g sign up for wat...

yuki, if ppl offer the seat to me (thinking i am PG, juz sit. Why care what people think? Take it as giving them an opportunity to practise
"generosity" lor.

If you all are interested, tongiht there si this "Superanny" on Art central at 10pm. The kids scold their mum fat bitch and fat cow... aiyooo.. headache..Really want to give those kid 2 box onto their face, so bad!

Stella,
dun worry... i still keep my old clothes, hoping to squeeze in one day. my jeans cannot fit liao, new jeans make me look lagi fatter.
sad.gif

Penguin8,
me overweight. my BMI is on the high side of overweight, goin into super overweight soon
happy.gif

penguin
Finally tested positive yest nite (2 dark lines). I actually tested in the yest 2pm and saw 2 lines but not as dark as control line. Luckily baby26 told me that once it is close to your ovulation, shld test in the nite as well. So at nite, got two dark lines....
happy.gif

But my hubby was sick yest ..down with flu n cough. Din BD but he said will BD today la...this morning still coughing... I think I will give this month a miss liao..

So clomid helps...at least I saw postive OPK this time...
happy.gif
yeah..

blueblue

shouldn't BD right away when you see 2 dark lines...cos OPK positive means eggie coming out in 24 to 36 hrs time....to be kisau, should BD like 12 hrs, 24 hrs and 48 hrs after seeing that...

so today should still be fine!

go go spermie go! hehe!

Hi babydust...

Yup...I m wif Dr Heng...she is my "primary" gynae...hee...I find her friendly n confident...n she puts me at ease...jus b prepared tat u may find her apptmts rather rush rush...as her consultation norm lasts for abt 5 mins...

kermit,
Tot I can BD straight as the sperm can last up to 72 hrs...then the day after again...
happy.gif
Kiasu...
I just tested again at 12pm, it's two lines again, smae intensity, same level of darkness for both lines but but both lighter than yesterday... Does that mean anything?

If HB is sick, cannot BD rite? Scare it affects the quality of his soldiers..
happy.gif

hi gals!

got something to ask u all... i am feeling very tight at the chest now, then keep having 'gassy' feeling in my throat, keep burping.... are these side effects of clomid?

Hi penguin,

Yapz...I am taking the centrum multi-V orange tablet...It has folic acid too..not sure the difference between mcg and mg..hmm..I ask my bro then let u know...
kao_biggrin.gif
I just take the multi vit,never take the folic acid tablet for the time being...

You go slimming centre of cos they make that comment lah,they want u to sign up their package mah... Ignore those comments lah..as long as your hubby accept the way u are can liaoz...
happy.gif

Hehehe...
kao_smile2.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif

tomorrow is CD30 for me...ahha...if AF dun come,maybe..maybe..i will test on my HPT..Can test on my new HPT i bought from a forum frenz,see effective or not...**If it shows +ve,means the stick is not zun...If it shows -ve,means it is zun..**Haha...dun think i would strike this cycle...hee

tric - welcome to the threads. if you are really concern, maybe you might want to ask your hb to do SA test. hmmm, how many times does you BD usually during your fertile period.

doreen,

i dun know... jus feeling funny in the stomach. keep burping although i never eat anything. i dun wan to put high hopes that i am preggie... scare all these are all AF symptons. btw, my nipples are sore since CD20. hope my BBT retains high and DUN decrease then maybe got chance to strike

fizz,

i think i will cry if i got preggie and saw bb's heartbeat

Sharon,
r u taking any med now? e.g. clomid or watever?
i think it's better to think of those symptoms as PMS so dat ur hopes dun come crashing down if proved/tested otherwise. of cos, i hope all here will grad immed (wif the current cycle) & AF disappear for 9 mths
happy.gif

Hi Sharon

Hahahha... at least u r having preggy symptoms... It's my CD 28 today... but think I get stomachache... which is a typical symptoms of my AF coming... so sian...

The only hope I can pin on is my BBT which is still high at this moment... if it remains high on sat & sun... then maybe got hope...

(As of 19 May)

Waiting to Ovulate
423860.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> CD</TD><TD> O date</TD><TD> AF Expected</TD><TD> Cycle length</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD> 4</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 16 June</TD><TD> 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD> 6</TD><TD> 27 May</TD><TD> 10 June</TD><TD> 28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>penguin8</TD><TD> 10</TD><TD> 30 May</TD><TD> 13 June</TD><TD> 30-32</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bettle_bug</TD><TD> 13</TD><TD> cd 15</TD><TD> 5 June</TD><TD> 28 30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella</TD><TD> 13</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_ng</TD><TD> 14</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 13 June</TD><TD> 30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle</TD><TD> 16</TD><TD> 17 May</TD><TD> 27-28</TD><TD> 27 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueblue</TD><TD> 17</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD> 19</TD><TD> 17-19 May</TD><TD> 2 June</TD><TD> 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Char</TD><TD> 24</TD><TD> 8-10 May</TD><TD> 26 May</TD><TD> 30</td></tr></table>

2WW
423861.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> CD</TD><TD> DPO</TD><TD> AF Expected</TD><TD> Cycle length</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fat Fat</TD><TD> 18</TD><TD> 5 dpo</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 28</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gladys bride</TD><TD> 21</TD><TD> 5 dpo</TD><TD> 26 May</TD><TD> 27-28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD> 26</TD><TD> 9 dpo </TD><TD> 22 May</TD><TD> 31-34</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki</TD><TD> 28</TD><TD> 10 dpo</TD><TD> 23 May</TD><TD> 28 31</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoonie</TD><TD> 30</TD><TD> 8 May</TD><TD> 20 May</TD><TD> 32-35</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD> 30</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 24-32</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD> 31</TD><TD> 9 dpo</TD><TD> 24 May</TD><TD> 34 - 36 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hayashi Hakida</TD><TD> 35</TD><TD> 9 dpo</TD><TD> 16-18 May</TD><TD> 30-32</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasnie</TD><TD> Ang good news? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD> Any good news? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roslyn</TD><TD> Any good news?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn</TD><TD> Any good news? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Paperplane</TD><TD> Any good news?</td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">Gaduates
Fizz
Kermit
MSN_Queen
Bloom75
Minidach</font>
423862.gif

Sigh...
Today's already my CD40 (cycle length normally 35 days plus and minus 1 day). Still no sign for AF. Dun dare to do HPT again after getting negative earlier this week. Somemore, I still don't have any hopeful symptoms like sore boobs or feeling tired.
Anyway, BlueBlue - I recall you are seeing Dr Watt at Compass Point. Any comments? I'm going to see my gynae next week to see if there's any wrong with me. But if I'm gonna start a treatment, it may be to far for me to travel to my gynae every time....

hoonie,

U damn funny. Can say like that....

Girls,
How are u this morning? finally weekend is here but got to get thru this terrible day today!

For ttc gals who taking clomid... here is some info I got it from net.

Clomid can interfere with ovulation test results if you perform the OPK too soon after taking clomid or too early in yr cycle. Manufacturers suggest you should not start testing with the OPK until several days(3/4 days) after u finish the last dose of clomid.

Jam

Where do you stay? I find Dr Watt quite patient with me. I always ask her many questions. She is also very experienced...Charges wise will be slightly more. There was once that I went to get the clomid and wanted to ask her questions, no consultation charges, a bit pai say though....

Hi Xinyu,
Thanks for the info....me taking clomid this cycle...have started testing since CD 11,today already CD24 but no +ve sign leh...sob sob... and i think i put on weight after the clonid thing leh...cos now my whole body like very rounded...
sad.gif

Hi Jam

Could u be too stressful lately? when was the last time u tested?

Hi Xinyu
423894.gif

Hi Icebaby

Very sleepy now... *yawn* yesterday play mahjong till very late... so now very sleepy... hehehehe...

Tmr actually wanna play also... but now lack of 1 ka... so sad... probably have to cancel...

juju,

Not negative lah..it is just that this month no preggy symptoms leh..I only have those AF cramps,juz sore boobs..so dun think could be preggy..If AF never come,think it is just AF delay...
happy.gif

bettle bug,
"hoonie- i think still can BD, unless your HB condition very bad."

err...are u writing this to me? did I mention my HB condition very bad?

penguin,

mcg is a smaller unit than mg...The daily requirement for folic acid is 400mcg only...However,as long as you did not exceed 10 times this daily requirements,you should be safe
kao_babydust2.gif

Back