A Mother with a broken heart searching for hope and strength to move on.

Lovedhimloveher

I’m a Mother of one beautiful baby. I have a small family of three. There are struggles but we were still trying to resolve them because we loved. Yes, love(D). We had no reason or distraction to fail or to give up. Then Jeannis came into our lives. She invaded my marriage, my family became broken. My baby’s future is now uncertain.

A Phillipina, shamelessly started and continued an affair with my husband, boasted about it and even dared to follow our social media accounts thinking that I will never find out. God is great and so eventually I found out. And when confronted, she wasn’t at all remorseful but arrogant. She knew I found out about her relationship with him and still send him indecent videos and pictures. She doesn’t respect anyone. She wanted to be married to a local to get PR.

This is why I can’t forgive her. I forgave another remorseful soul, T, when I saw that she was feeling guilty, remorseful. T, unlike Jeannis she believes truly in God. Yes, my husband is definitely a sinner. That story is for another day. In short, we are undergoing a divorce now because I am not strong, I don’t have such a big heart to forgive and accept him for what he did.

For T, I pray that she will receive salvation and her sins will be washed away because she’s deserving. I’m here today to lament, expose and truthfully with a selfish intention to defame Jeannis so that she will never step her foot into Singapore anymore. She won’t stop at just my husband, my marriage and my family.

I found out that she left Singapore and now finding her ways to come back. Which is why I am writing this post, with high hopes of preventing her from coming back. A person with that character, intentions and refusal to feel any remorse shouldn’t be given any chance to ruin another family for her own selfish personal gain.

Personally, I feel that individuals with such character must not be given second chance because they deny themselves from it. I understand that some may say Jeannis has her own reasons for doing so and I should be forgiving, be the bigger person with a bigger heart. Unfortunately, I am not magnanimous therefore I can’t let go of this. I can’t tolerate such behaviour.

I urge every woman who has been in my place before to step up for yourself and your children, let us not be afraid and allow such selfish individuals to belittle us, break our hearts, bring us down and make a fool out of our genuine love for our husbands and children. Bring these individuals out and expose them to public so that they won’t stand a chance to make another woman suffer, break another marriage, tear down another family and ruin another child’s upbringing. Let us support each other as women, as wives and as mothers.

Attachments

• 47C036EF-2024-49B4-B2CC-0E714F411CA5.jpeg
    47C036EF-2024-49B4-B2CC-0E714F411CA5.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 228
  • 57425BBC-7140-4257-877C-48A777EDCD74.jpeg
    57425BBC-7140-4257-877C-48A777EDCD74.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 226
  • E8DDE7AF-CFD6-49C9-A131-B728E5900D4A.png
    E8DDE7AF-CFD6-49C9-A131-B728E5900D4A.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 238
  • 9C518197-18EB-46CD-B57F-72E953A93631.jpeg
    9C518197-18EB-46CD-B57F-72E953A93631.jpeg