A fresh thread looking for JURONG mummys...

hi all, forgot to come in for awhile.. hahaa..

re; maid
i jus found a "potential" one for $400 no off day myanmar. expensive? i scared change maid alr, she cant cope with my girl in terms of feeding meals, or even jus to tahan her tantrums.. =( anyone has gone thru this b4?

maxmax: is it only pinoy maids like that or myanmar start with the cao kuan too? btw, ur 370 maid gt off day?

samantha: q-dees changed name to eco-kids i tink. =) near ichiban montessori.

ichiban mmi vs carpe diem
how are the N1, N2 classes? any enrichment available for each?
how abt the K1 and K2?

morning mummies...

i just release mmi at Sport complex had no PG due to low student ratio... think it is due to the school fee.... none of the mummies here will consider as the school after subsidy is 600+++

wow maid so ex hor...

how is all mummies doing...

btw i will be delivery my no 3 next week end... so will be posting less unless i used my iphone to post......

good luck to allmummies who looking for cc and maid....

<font color="0000ff"><font color="ff0000">Connie</font>
Yeap, u can renew wp on ur own. I juz renewed my maid's wp only for a yr coz she gonna help me for 2 more mths. legwork lah.. coz u have to go to MOM at tanjong pagar there to collect the pass n all, but if get agent to do, is $60 leh.. exp lor

Am not in search at the moment. Will try to handle both kids on my own n see how. The prices i told u was wat i found out a mth back when i still tot i wanna get another maid.

<font color="ff0000">Jamie</font>
my boy at Carpe Diem Kidsworld N1 attending Speech &amp; Drama lor. Additional enrichment so gotta pay extra wor..

<font color="ff0000">Poshies</font>
wow wow..... No. 3, peifu peifu!!! Have fun n take care k. do enjoy ur last few days of foursome
happy.gif
</font>

morning mummies....its monday again...feel kind of shits today cos of last week 2 days on course and yet work got some issue and now it seems become my pblm...sigh....

anyway can any mummies recommend me where to get nice cupcakes for occassion?

max max, <font color="ff6000">which agency in Gek Poh you went? I tot myanmar didnt increase salary wor.....is levy still at $170 per month?</font>

Maid
Finally settle it and she in the agency now while waiting for her new work permit to approve.
The last moment, she still deny about the sms.

Conclusion, we highly suspect it is her auntie "sms" to my pre-paid card without my maid knowledge or agreedment. (I ever allow her to use this to call her auntie once or twice).

My maid know that by year end, my gal is suppose to go childcare, hence she has many months to think where to go (stay in singapore, go back or or go other country). Before the incident, she ever told me if earn more money but the employer is not good, also no point. I had also told her before if she is not happy working here, give me 1 month notice. Right after the incident, she called someone (i assume her auntie) and talk very angrily instead of crying.

Whatever lah.. it is over for maid issue!

Only thing is we need to face the music now where one sister in law (another one) keep saying I already told you so maid cannot be trusted n mother in law keep nagging about child care service where the kids will become rowdy, n CC is unhygenie, will not care properly, etc.
All of them quit the job and to care for themselves or send to nanny. I bet when my gal fall sick or become weak (touch wood), all three of them sure got something to say n comments. I just hate about them being typical "high education" house wife behaviour.

We are adjusting and trying to cope. My husband auntie will also stay to help for 3 to 5 days every week. But also create some other problem.
Sigh..

ashwen, <font color="0077aa">thanks so much, will check it out</font>

batbat, <font color="0077aa">so ur ger/boy now in CC</font>

cutiebb99
My gal in infant care at 922.
Low ratio is the main reason I go there.
But of course anytime many babies can coming in along the way.

hello, i long long time no come in....now I also vex abt inf care or nanny...n was shock that the infant care i want to go, got 30 babies on the waitin list. The IC @ Jurong Safra is really v ex....thou that is top of my choice, but out of the way....

My MIL recommend a nanny but I still prefer IC, my hb prefer nanny too cos of the flex timing...sigh.....

Batbat, glad to hear that u finally settle ur gal caregiver issue.

I stay near Pioneer Mall. Think now no choice, maybe will send to the same inf care as you.

Butterwaffles, I saw ur boy at the cc when I visit the IC early of the mth.

Congrats Poshies.

batbat, <font color="0077aa">icic...as long as bb is well taken care of...but so far mummies here who send their bb to 922 all has good comment....</font>

Apple, <font color="0077aa">i heard little skool house @ jurong safra has increase their fees by another $100</font>

Apple
Have you try MFS around this area? There are 3, one at Jurong Point, one at Blk 64x, another one at Blk 67x.
Actually st 51 or 52, also have but that one to walk is not possible (unless you don't mind to walk home 30 mins).
922 at least cut thru the HDB or st91 still ok, or take 2 buses (241 then 243) or 99.

If you keen in MFS and urgent to enrol, you can try to call in to try your luck.

Samantha
Are you refering to infant care at 922?
Yes, they have vacancy. Right now is minimum 2 teachers care for 5 babies now. Slowly more may come in.

Apple
I just recalled there is another IFC in our area.
Jalan Baha - Agape something. The estate opposite Sheng Siong.
The environment is very good too but almost ex like the safra.

<font color="0000ff"><font color="ff0000">Cutiebb</font>
My hb's couz juz got his maid from Myanmmar from the agency just outside Gek Poh, u noe, same row as the 4D shop? Levy is still $170 for families with kids

<font color="ff0000">batbat</font>
dun think so much already lah, since ur maid already trf out. N dun bother too much abt what others say. As long as both u n ur hb standing on the same line, den it's ok. Afterall, whatever u decided on is for the good of ur gal</font>

maxmax, <font color="0077aa">oic oic, a very small shop right? if i remb correctly...so is the maid coming soon or alrdy here? do you noe hw much they charge for agency fees?</font>

hallo...

haha my kids gap.... not very close.... my elder boy already 6 haha.....

yup can't image..... but it happen... so wish me luck...

Cutie, yes now aft subsidy is close to 900 n by end of the yr will b 1k.

Bat bat, the 30 babies on waiting list is MFS at blk 64 something. Jp wan we visit and dun like the teachers and the price also quite ex,

The blk 67 something wan quite far, agape also far to walk, cos no car. If I put my gal at blk 922 need to take cab maybe cos v hard to carry her and all the things, but also hard and mafan to gt cab. Sigh. For now the tentatively plan will be to put in blk 922 ba. Haiz then sending and fetching also got headache.

Thanks batbat btw.

lovemaxmax
Ya I know. Will not bother so much.
No time to sleep already still think so much.
Waste my time.

jamie
My gal so far today better, did not cry so much like the previous 2 weeks. Hope she will improve and get used to the teachers.

Apple
When are you intenting to enrol your gal? How old is she? Currently there are 5 babies only. So I believe the teachers can still cope with only 2 around.

Your place got not straight bus to 922?
I once try 241 then 243, alight at Pioneer Mall.

Hi mummies, long time no post...been sick recently, sigh.

batbat, i have to endure nasty comments and dirty looks from my stupid MIL and BILs whenever my boy is ill. Everytime my boy is ill, my MIL's handphone bill will be higher than normal. How i know? Because she doesnt know how to pay her own bills. Her sons and my husband give me their contributions every month and from there, i pay all her bills and pass her her monthly allowance. Words cannot describe how i feel about her. You have to be mentally prepared ok....Didnt know there is an ifc near Sheng Siong, that's really near my stupid MIL's place. Haha. By the way, i think there was once i saw you and your hubby. Any chance you guys driving a white avante?

apple, wow how you know which one is my boy?? Before you decide on an ifc, you have to ask yourself if your job gives you the flexibility of taking urgent leave or mc. Can you leave on the dot everyday? If it rains, can you handle fetching your gal with hers and your barang barang? If your gal is unwell and the centre calls you, are you able to drop your work and fetch her? Now that my boy is in the ifc for 5 months, i feel i cannot resign from my current job simply because they allow me to work shorter hours per week with a lower pay and i am 'allowed' to take urgent leave or mc. I can leave on the dot most of the times. I won't say they are understanding but rather, i'm really a very smal fry in my coy so my absence doesn't really have a hugh impact. Do consider carefully ya....

poshies, wow congrats girl! #3! Peifu peifu, do enjoy your 3rd round ok...Now i really hardly see families with 3 children and above, i really think PAP must give mummies like you a hugh bonus! Hope you have a smooth delivery!

cutiebb, yeah i think we are under Pioneer GRC leh. Sigh. Why leh? Are you raring to vote? Wuhahahahahha.

Max, how you know who is your MP? Wuahhahahaha. The only person i know is Teo Ser Luck. Heh. Now that i recall, i keep seeing this name Cedric Foo on the notices at my block's lift lobby.

<font color="0000ff"><font color="ff0000">Butterwaffles</font>
haha... i kpo went to key Hong Kah GRC... n my address is under Alvin Yeo de. Apparently just across the street from my place, those blocks are under Amy Khor</font>

ashwen, looks like we are still under West Coast but Pioneer is under West Coast. Confusing!
http://www.pioneerzone8rc.net/about.html

The Pioneer Division of the West Coast GRC consists of the following properties.

•Pioneer Zone 1 - Blk 687 - 696
•Pioneer Zone 3 - Blk 986A - 990C
•Pioneer Zone 4 - Blk 670A - 674B
•Pioneer Zone 5 - Blk 667A - 669D
•Pioneer Zone 6 - Blk 663A - 666B
•Pioneer Zone 7 - Blk 659A - 662D
•Pioneer Zone 8 - Blk 656A - 658D
•Pioneer Zone 9 - Blk 601 - 613
•Pioneer Zone 10 - Blk 617 - 637
•Pioneer Zone 11 - Blk 639A - 650C
•Pioneer Zone 12 - Blk 651A - 655B

http://www.southwestcdc.org.sg/index.php?option=com_content&amp;view=article&amp;id=22&amp;Itemid=115

Interesting...

Hi mommies,

Edufarm just called to say got vacant for my gal. sTart tmr. should I go or not? Dam short notice. I have enrol in the montessori to start in May but 3 days. Now the edifarm is 9am slot.

How does this Pioneer GRC thingy affecting us?
I always see Cedic Foo here as the RC place is just next block with a event hall.

Ayway, I heard Jurong ppl is pro n supporting PAP mostly.

butterwaffles
Please take care n no wonder your boy didn't attend for some days. The other boy was sicked last week also. He very scare of my gal. Every morning he played with your son and once my gal step in and cried, he follow suit. Haha.. Sometimes when your boy saw teacher "f" carry my gal, he will also whine..
We drove mitsubishi dark grey.
Yesterday, my "ah lao" still at work, i went home to put my stuffs and pushed the stroller all the way to there. My gal scream till the whole block can hear when I placed her in. So pai sai.

butterwaffles, <font face="segoe ui"> yes lor...never vote before lei, must at least vote once...haha, but our side id cedric foo? i dun tink so, i tink is one indian guy</font>

connie, do you prefer 3 days per week or a few hours per day? If you have already enrolled and now you wish to withdraw, you will lose th registration fee i think. For grassroot, it's really alot of work. So i've never considered before. If you are doing this in order to secure a place in a preferred primary school for your child, may as well do parent volunteer? Haha....but again, not every school accepts PV.

batbat, my boy was not well, then as usual, i fell ill too. Everytime he falls sick, i fall sick too. So we sick together and stay home together, hahahaha. Really tiring to care for him when i'm ill as well but no choice. GP commented that i'm underweight that's why immune system is weak. Told me to gain more weight. Oh, meaning the couple i saw the other day was not you and your ah lao. Teacher J commented that the other boy J, is sort of a loner and slow to warm up to others. My boy is more kepo, will want to put 1 leg into everything. Aiyoh, teacher F is his favourite lor. I had things to do so i dropped my boy at the centre just now, before his lunch time. I'm not at work today so thought of keeping my boy home with me but no choice. He has not been to the centre since Monday lor, really good life. Play play play nonstop at home, i peng san. Just now i saw your gal and the other boy J, haha. On the playmat together with teacher Xie
happy.gif
Sigh, i understand...really malu right! My boy always scream in the bus, don't know where to put my face so i try not to take the bus unless it rains. How are you and your ah lao coping so far?

cutiebb, you really very funny leh! Haha...I've voted before, under AMK GRC, when i was staying at Sengkang with my parents. It's a really serious thing, when i queue up to vote, abit scared ah so very quiet and everyone looked so solemn, like go funeral like that *scared* I quickly voted &amp; left.

butterwaffles,
It doesn't matter 3 or 5 days. I thought if 1115am slot, the montessorri is more convenient since only at our void deck. But now the edufarm have 9am slot which is better cause 11am, nap time. This make me re-think again

Hi cutiebb,

Me too, havnt vote b4 in my life yet le. Keke. Always walk over. Hiaz. But tis yr the competition maybe tense coz I aldy saw 2 other opp party visiting my hse Liao. However, no sight of PAP yet....

connie, how far is edufarm from your place? You prefer which 1, programme wise? Their naptimes is a definite consideration, especially if your child is the consistent sort...who'll be fetching for you ah?

Voting
So a few mommies yet to vote b4. I done it once.
Remember to buy the 4D with the Q no. haha.

Mummypooh
PAP sure win in Jurong, no need to visit home.

Butterwaffles
Final decision is to stick to the montessori at my place void deck. Distance wise is nearer and we find the teacher more caring. My gal is shy type and will definitely have issue if she go edufarm now. I'm not sure how the system works in Edufarm cause all blinds are down etc so we are not sure what they do inside. But montessori only 3 days / week

Butterwaffles,
<font face="segoe ui"> heee, but must at least vote once in my entire life lar...if not so mountain totorise like that....haha</font>

mummypooh,
<font face="segoe ui"> 2 opposition parties? this time round, Jurong so popular lar...but Jurong always win by PAP de, like dun nid to fight</font>

Cutie,
Cause all the while is PAP walk over. Nobody keen on new estate where a lot of development is required which need a lot of fund.

Amy and Cedric all under Pioneer GRC?

One of d opp party is Reform &amp; d other 1 is National Solidarity party. The latter even had d list of residents living in d hse. D guy read out my mil name, my hb name then my name. they came ard 5pm, lots of resident havnt come hm yet. I tint they shld come ard 8pm plus where most of d pple aldy came hm rite.

Iam under PIONEER GRC too Cedric Foo
Last sunday , he has been visiting my block and I let him come into my house.. took picture with my son.."hi hi" then go.

when is the voting date ?

Butterwaffles cos ur boy boy birthday easy to rem, and I saw his pic in fb before. Thanks for sharing. Due to convenience, jurong point infant care more convenient so maybe put her there. At blk 922 quite out of the way and we no car, but when rain, I dunno how. I try to leave on the dot otherwise get mil or whoever to fetch her.

Those 600 blks de is pioneer grc and the other side is nanyang and hong kar. So pioneer mall this side is pioneer and across this street is hong kar. My parents and in laws stay across the street so they are hong kar and I am pioneer grc.

I want to vote too. Up till now, I never get the chance to exercise my rights to vote before.

Back