2WW - for those TTC-ing

table for today

<table border=1><tr><td>updated on 4 Mar 2013</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>allets</TD><TD>10-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>26 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie Chan</TD><TD>22-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbowz</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD45</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD34</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubblyreddy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD52</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>20-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>GBOB</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD3</TD><TD>22 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>18-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat (jas)</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jhw</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD74</TD><TD>34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joce</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD58</TD><TD>33 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min81</TD><TD>15-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>31 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>miraclebaby</TD><TD>22-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinjie</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD60</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>rurukumi</TD><TD>24-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD9</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shery</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD34</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaohuiis</TD><TD>6-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD27</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhuzhu</TD><TD>13-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 40 </TD></TR><TR><TD>JV</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>winkle</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>reikohopes</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pooh85</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>May25</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

bunny_mummy - we are cycle buddies! my AF also should be 10 March.. but yes, agreed, dont test first. wait till later of the week than test. last month, i wasted 3 tests. than in the end, AF reported on 1st day of CNY.
sad.gif

going staycation this weekend to celebrate 10th anniversary and #1 2nd birthday.. hope my gift will be a BFP !

Kitkat: no la.. That was the chemical pregnancy..

Bunny: it could be the implantation and only 2 days later it will show up on pregnancy kit.. It's then the Hcg will start showing..

U use clearblue to test? Wow.. That ex leh.. Just use those cheapo de lo.. U can test everyday... I'm also a poas I also can't resist.. Haha... I wun use those ex test until I see two lines on those cheapo test... Good luck...
happy.gif

xiaohuiis : hope to rcv ur BFP news soon!
me still ok but i call gynae she advise to only go down next week coz maybe too early cannot see.
but i am so anxious le. wanna go down this week still considering...

Hope: how many weeks are u preggie now? i went last week (ie 4th week) cant see anything.

according to gynae: 5th week to see the waterbag

6th week to see heartbeat!

i am oso very anxious. cant wait till 6th week

hello everyone!!!

congrats to those who got BFP!!!! and keep up the faith to the rest who are TTCing...with faith...you will see light
happy.gif

xiaohuiis, i have watery cm all the way before i got my bfp...for me my cm will be dry for a few days before AF reports...check out signs for sensitive boobs too...in fact that is my 1st symptom....

May25/Hope, you visited gynae so early....i will be visitng mine for the 1st time in mid-mar...by then i will be 9 weeks...i hope its ok....

Xiaohuiis, I thought we can test at dpo 10? No? It's a torture to wait till AF is late!

Allets, high-five! I tested so many times but eventually got my period on 11 Feb, 2nd day of CNY. Felt like crying then... Anyway, I wish u good luck in advance ok!

JV, is 9 weeks a little late? For my number 1, I went at 4th week to confirm pregnancy. 5th week saw the sac. Well, just to confirm the sac is at the right place! Then 6th week hear heartbeat.... Though spent money, I was very happy after every visit....

Anyway, just to share, I recalled that I only tested at dpo 18 during my number one time. The line was very very light, could hardly see. Only after I used the clearblue digital, I could see 2-3 weeks. That's why I used up several clearblue digital last month, thinking its the cheap strips' problems. Haha.... This month,I dun wanna waste money on exp kits already. Most importantly it's e disappointment I can't forget....

bunnymummy / xiaohuis - this month am going to test on 10 Mar if AF dont report. last month too much disappointment. anyway, BD so many times during the fertile week this month, tested so many time for O. but never once i got double line for O, so not even sure when i Oed actually. so actually no pinning so much hope this month.

9 weeks becoz my gynae is on holiday!! Haha
But the nurse said its fine... It's my number 1. So I gotta believe her. Is it really too late?

wow so many people graduated.....so nice....
Kitkat....no hope for this month!! My hubby's schedule all mess up.....my "O" probably on 8th or 9th and hubby's flight now changed to possibly 6th late night....back on 10th!! :-(( even BD 4th, 5th &amp; 6th AM maybe still got chance the little swimmers will stay in there till the 8th &amp; 9th??!! hahaha.....too stressful....maybe this mth just let it pass but sigh...so wasted....and have to wait another mth

Hey ladies, anyone taking blackmores conceive well gold as well? I have been taking for about 5 days, yesterday n today I feel so so so tired.... I have no problems in sleeping n I slept abt 7hrs/night. I'm not working for abt 6mths, I nv felt so tired before... DH n I BD on cd12, which is 3 days ago... I'm still hoping to BD today again as I saw my bbt dipped by 0.5 degrees today.... but I'm so tired!!!!!
sad.gif
anyone having this issue???

Keira, i had been taking conceive well for 4days, so far no prob but had been feeling tired even b4 i took this.

Wana check with u ladies, recently my stomach/abdomen area v bloated and feels a bit hard when i'm standing, on n off randomly i felt a stitch like feeling for 2-3secs... had some breakouts along my jawline and put on 2kg since cny
sad.gif
did some research and im worried it might be ovarian cyst or pcos. wana go c gynae to do some health checks. When will be a "good time" to do ultrasoung n pap smear etc read online some say its 10days aft AF. Haiz 做女人真不简单。。。

Hi, thanks allets!

I'm new here, can someone update me?

My last AF: 14 feb, avg cycle: 32 to 38days. Btw, can someone share with me what is CD /DPO?

Hi,

Need some advice here. I'm thinking of signing up a Hatha yoga class, is it safe to go if later I found out I'm Peggy? While I have intention of TTcing?

Pls share, thanks!

Miraclebaby, if u got a positive opk, it means ovulation is coming. After ovulation, egg will drop &amp; stay for 24 hours agar agar. So u still can bd after yur ovulation. When I did my iui on sat, dr say good, I had ovulated cos my follicle burst releasing one egg. But I took a jab on Thur to trigger ovulation. On wed at cd12, my follicle measured at 16.5mm.

Keira &amp; zhu zhu, I oso feel sleepy. Last nite slept super early at 10.30pm!

Zhuzhu, u may wish to c gynae &amp; voice out yur concerns?

Welcome Chloe! Not too sure bout yoga. I onli jog once a week for two weeks. Den onli brisk walking during 2ww.. Veri kiasu.

Welcome cheong lim! How long hav u been trying??
Some tips to increase hubby sperms. Dr recommend to eat 1000mg vit c &amp; 400iu vit e. Brazil nuts r good too though no scientific research.

Anyone interested to get blackmore conceive plus., Watson selling at $32.20.. usual price $46.

Keira - maybe good news?? Since fatigue is the earliest symptom of bfp..

Morning ladies.. welcome Chloe &amp; Cheong Lim ^^

<table border=1><tr><td>updated on 5 Mar 2013</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>allets</TD><TD>10-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD24</TD><TD>26 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie Chan</TD><TD>22-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD12</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbowz</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD46</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD35</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubblyreddy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD53</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chloe Lee</TD><TD>14-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>32 to 38 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>20-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>GBOB</TD><TD>2-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD4</TD><TD>22 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>18-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD16</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat (jas)</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jhw</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD75</TD><TD>34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joce</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD59</TD><TD>33 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min81</TD><TD>15-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD>31 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>miraclebaby</TD><TD>22-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD12</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinjie</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD61</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>rurukumi</TD><TD>24-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shery</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD35</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaohuiis</TD><TD>6-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhuzhu</TD><TD>13-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 40 </TD></TR><TR><TD>JV</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>winkle</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>reikohopes</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pooh85</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-May</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Allets: I saw at Watson yesterday too n I was like (-_-").... Dun think got chance cuz I think I just ovulated? Temp was 36.4 yesterday n today shoot up to 36.8..... maybe should just BD again tonight if I feel better....

Hey keira - i bought a box but yet to start taking.. shall start this month if still BFN.. hubby and i decided to give March a break in TTCing and try again next month so that if strike, will be beginning year baby..

Hi All, i am still new here.. I thot i might not have any chance to post in this kind of forum..

Got diagnose with PCOS mid of last yr.. doc say the chances of me to conceive is very low because I am not able to ovulate on my own. Clomid doesn't work for me and Gynae want me go through injection kind to induce ovulation for me to ovulate. But is too exp for me to sustain that amount. My last period 1st day is in Sep/28.. and i didn't take any form of medicine thereafter to rest my body.. becos i have being on clomid for 4 months and each month at a higher dosage.. side effect is quite bad as the dosage increase.

and in feb 2013 i started my hot yoga.. and Vitamin D and B.. read somewhere is good for PCOS. Helps to balance out the hormones..

So now i am trying to have a healthy lifestyle.. On Feb/25, i have sore boobs.. and all the PMS symptoms.. u name it i got it.. usually sore boobs is the very main symptoms i know my menses is ard the corner.. and that morning I also saw a little tiny brown discharge with some york like mucus.. but the discharge if u dun really go look at it.. you wont notice it.. so I thot.. okay my menses is coming.. on/off the day i have cramps.. and feeling tired. On Feb/26 evening.. I have a pulling and tugging pain at my adominal.. esp on the left side..... by Feb/28, suddenly all my symptoms disappear.. left with minimal sore bb.. and only when i go push or pressure on my bb.. than i feel the pain like PMS, and very bloated and gassy... and i feel like very mild heart burn kind of feeling cum bloated at my upper adominal area below the chest.. I keep burping and of cos farting (sorry sounds rude..) to relieve the gas... I feel better after eating.. but after that the feeling come back again...

Anyone experience this? I dun want to tink so much.. I will be very glad if i can just regulate my menses with the healthy lifestyle.. but of cos if BANG! i got it.. is really a blessing from God..

p/s: Tested yesterday evening (exactly one week after i got the cramp and very sore bb).. it is negative.. this morning the test in the bin and saw a very faint (almost can see cannot see kind) evaporating line on the test... I'm thinking to myself just one more week.. test again.. if dun have.. then really dun have.. till now i still having mild sore bb..

xiaohui.. yes.. and that is with the help of med and my last round of clomid.. Becos of PCOS thus my period is this irregular.. but now like worst.. last time is 3 months max no menses.. starting last yr, without on medication, my menses will not come on its own... and now is dragging again.. but with all this PMS symptoms.. i thot my menses is on its way...

xiaohui, PCOS no need to remove anything.. just that it wont allow me to ovulate on my own.. and even i ovulate.. very hard to pin point when also... i went to gynae to check.. everything is okay.. only problem is my period and ovulation.. Sigh.... and now becos i feel different than usual.. so i took a test.. and first time after the test.. i saw evaporating line on the test kit the following day.. is it very rare?

Kitkat, been trying for almost a year... I have a son with the help of ivf few years ago.. planning for #2 but seems like we having problem trying to conceive naturally agin this time
sad.gif

Is any one taking Blackmores Conceive Well Gold? I read that some managed to conceive while taking this supplement.. very tempted to try

Cheong Lim: I'm taking it, I think Zhuzhu oso taking it at abt the same timing as me.... u sud go watson buy, $32.20 I think.... I bought at guardian at $46 lo.... (-_-")

Eline: why don't u use clearblue to test? The result will show without you guessing..or drop by to clinic to check for blood test? Better be kiasu..

Cheong lim: from ur last ivf, u doesn't have any embryo freeze? Can try eating conceive well, a lot of sisters here bfp with the help..is just like a supplement..

Oops read too quick, tcm become ttc... goodness me! I dun dare to try tcm cuz of the medicine they prescribe... mostly is the powder form which I scared of! But if really no luck then last resort is tcm le....

Cheong Lim - i used to go for TCM during my #1 time. and to be honest, i find it really useful.. cos my preg was rather smoothsailing. but now, hb said just try on our own and see how.. if after a few cycles not successful, than maybe go back n consult the TCM.

Omg, i am feeling so sleepy ! 1+hour more to go!

anyway .. how long have u gals been ttc ?

Read article online.. say 30% conceive within 3 mths.. 60% within 6 mths.. then duno how many % is 1 year.. duno true or not

Back