2WW - for those TTC-ing

Babykk: I don't think there is any range it's up to individual body yeah? Hmm I din use a bbt thermometer. But use normal thermometer with one decimal. Hmm I will poke inside my mouth after my alarm sound every morning before jump out of the bed or drink any water. That all quite easy. And record the temp in my phone when I'm on the way to work. From the temperature record you can go make a chart or use website to generate the chart!

<font color="0000ff">Huh? sasa, the agent blame u ah.. but given half a day to think is really short!! in this way.. u think they will still look for other jobs for u? Coz I am thinking that they might just put u in the cold room..

just my thots..

back to TTC..
having a supportive DH really helps.. mine is not soo onz lor.. arrruughhhhh... 1 2 rip him apart liao.. hahahaha</font>

expected..
some ppl wan to close deal so they will blame and put us in a difficult position..

berries: wah u very hiong.. hahahahaha
also they do must hv a good day frm work, if they ot n we req they will be tired for that.. which is v sad!

hi ms wong!
happy.gif

berries..........
u want to rip him apart in what sense?? rofl!! :p :p :p

congrats jellow!! ^^

blissfulsasa, nvm la, ignore the agent, focus on ur TTC first! :D

need to rant abit. stupid franchisee. sent the ordering history with the product images over on last Thurs, today still write email ask me send them the image and the shorts suppose to match with wat shirt? stupid stupid. nvr see the the file then want the easy way out. wasted so much time working on the file yet the end-users dun used it. wats the point of doing the file? pek chek. anyway, i replied to her email and cc to the director, to sow her still got this kind of frnachisees lor. but i still din attach the product images in the email. only give her the link to download. teach her a lesson lor.

Congrats Jellow, a faint light is still positive! do see a gynae soon for peace of heart.

Hello TTC mates!

It's CD6 for me. Waiting for my spotting to stop and then will start preparing to test for O and enter the borrrriiinnngg 2WW.

Something to share abt clearblue smiley face, I tested ;) on CD11 (very early, heard not good) last month and tried on CD12 morning, turned "O", itchy hand in the evening and tried testing again. And spotted a ;) face again!

Did a search on google and found out that the digital clearblue OPK will actually record our previous LH surge test for some time. If next urine test did not have any significant increase in surge, a negative result will be given. But that doesn't mean that ovulation has started, the LH may be still increasing!! Only until it peaks or has a new increase then will a ;) face continue to appear. So misleading hor..

Makes me super gan jiong if i'm gg to get the actual O timing!

Jiayou all mummies to be! Cycl buddies, start preparing all weapons!!

ya, peggy, i m still here slogging. got new tasks tml, so got to finished up as much as possible.
sad.gif
somemore going on leave soon, so have to clear much more before i go. cos the week i come back, is the same week the french woman comes, if din finished, sure kana buttered upside down by her.

morning bunny! i'm here!
happy.gif

was on half day leave yesterday. went to robinsons sale. so nice to be walking in town when everyone else is working. hahahaha. need to take a break from work once in awhile.

saw so much activities here for just 1 afternoon!

Jellow: congrats! agree with what the other girls are telling you. go for a blood test to confirm. keep us updated of your positive news! can share some positive vibes and baby dust with us too. haha

morning everyone...one more days to weekend... but sad i am working mostof the time during weekend.

Beaniez, jiayou.. O day, just whack... heheeehehee..

Jellow, how are you today? Have you seen gynae? Update us ya.

Good morning! Yes it's going to rain soon at my side. I haven go see Gynae yet. Any recommendation? Can I just walk in or have to make appointment. Thanks a lot.

Don't work late during O!! Enjoy bd!! :D

Jellow, do you still have spotting? If yes, then have to make it fast for appt le.. Preferably make an appointment before you go. Jiayou.

Hi jellow,
U can call up any gynae clinic to just do a blood test, scan and all.
U can try around ur area. Where do u live?

Mrs R: I stay at bedok area. Thanks for advices!! I spoke to hubby yest ladies in this forum advice me to go have a blood test but he ask me to use hpt to test again first. Haiz . Im looking at the list of Gynae now!!
happy.gif
) my spotting have stop but there brown stain think is left over after the bleeding.

Hi Jellow,
Brown stains should not be taken lightly and you should see a gynae asap.
I am not saying this to scare you but my 2nd pregnancy I had spotting of brown stains, ended up losing the pregnancy.

Jellow, yes i agreed with MrsR, my last pregnancy also got blood and ended up misscarry. Go to gyane quick so that you could be prevented by medication.

Due to my last mc, that why i know my body so now i am taking the pills in my 2WW to boost up my progesterone just in case i might be pg.
Better to prevent than anything else... I ganjiong for you...

sasa, i'm near to parkview. haha

Jellow, i also think u should see a gynae now. spotting and bleeding can be dangerous. don't take it lightly. where are u staying or working? maybe the girls here can recommend a gynae that is near to your home or workplace.

wah, all consider quite nearby!

i'm near the temple too.

really drizzle le?
i still thinking to go sunshine plaza for lunch.
sad.gif

Gd day everyone! Counting down to big O!! haha!
I'm gg to brew some ba zhen soup tonight to bu myself, haha. Not sure if it's good or taste good,first time trying.

Jellow, i agrees with the rest, do seek out a gynae's advice first and start supplement to bu or stop spotting totally.
take care!

Hahas. Thanks all I will take care of myself! You girls also! Baby dust baby dust<~<<~~~~~~

I'm working at bugis area also! Hee I'm at gateway! :D

wah... all so nearby..

missy.. think quite near me leh..
bunny, sunshine plaza for dim sum or thai food?
happy.gif

din noe there are quite a no. of ppl workin at bugis area.. =)

beanbean, u can consider puttin an egg to ur soup.. i mus brew to drink le, so long nv drink n its a must to drink for ladies to replenish blood!!

Jellow: quick go see doc n find out the reason. at least u can ease ur mind after seeing

hope u all hv a good lunch!

Hey ladies,

Im BACK... rushing all my work in SG before i fly over to BKK to work..
sad.gif

I went to have my review after my lapro &amp; everything is fine except my tubes are blocked so dr suggest IVF..
sad.gif

But this wont get me down! Im going to finish my work before i sit down and talk with my hubby...

Jellow, I also stay at BEDOK.. a goog gynae will be @ Dr Heng. HEr clinic is @ the interchange Macdonalds there...
happy.gif
but waiting time is horrifying!

i'm back!! had a day chock full of work. i put on 4kg, boohoo. have been trying to diet since yesterday but it is not working! i had a plate of beehoon goreng with lots of curry gravy and curry veggie this morning, let's see how long it will last me :p

jellow, do see gynae asap. i had spotting before i m/c to
sad.gif
it was pretty light but became full-scale bleed very fast. just see and let the doc reassure you. i grab your bb dust! thanks!
happy.gif

who's counting down to O?? i think i am 2-3 days away!! going to sit out this cycle, but very happy cos O is not that late. maybe only a week plus?? it still sounds atrocious but i am glad i ovulated! last cycle, egg went MIA :p

ecup,
blocked?
sad.gif

ya, discuss with your hub on this ...
though can go for op to unblock, but what i read was its not really good.

can read this (http://www.maybebaby.sg/blog/author/yilin/)

she also has blocked tubes, thus opt for IVF.
succeeded on her FET cycle!
happy.gif

yaataa,
sumptuous breakfast sia.. :p

true... most impt and relieved to know body still know how to ovulate, at least we feel normal hor.
happy.gif

for now, build up your body with protein to re-build whatever body requires.
also can consider to make ba zhen soup and take iron too.
since you bleed quite alot within 1 month wor
(coz your AF comes twice a month the recent month, plus heavy flow hor)

*pops head in*
I'm SOOOOOooOOO sleepy again! Had a heavy lunch! ><

yaataa I'm counting down to O too! *high-fives* :p

ecups... did doc say any other solution besides IVF? yup yup.. have faith! talk to DH and see how! ^^

bunny, can't find black chicken leh. i vividly rem my mum used to cook a soup with pork loin when i was young, think i will use that ;)
Yes blissfulsasa, googled and found pple suggesting putting an egg! But think i will fry an egg to go with the soup, scare i cant take the taste, then i'll be left with dinner, haha!

Yaataa, i loaded on a lot of weight since starting to ttc. If im not wrong, i out on 7kg!!! Argh!! All the bu and too rich meals, i guess ;(

Ecups, do you mean both tubes blocked?
Yup, don't lose hope, maybe can get twins thru IVF.

i m so sleepy too. was stuck at the golden shoe hawker centre for more than 1hr due to the heavy rain. luckily mgr is not ard, if not gonna complain take 2hrs lunch le.

Ecups... BIG HUGZ for you~~~~
Dont lose hope and faith, as I believe that even with blocked fallopian tubes, you can still conceive by IVF.
In my case, doctor said that my DH's zero m o r p h o l o g y means that even IVF has low success rate... but we still go on, planning to do IUI. Dont give up okay?

Sleepygal, ~~RRIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG~~
Give you alarm clock to wake you up
happy.gif

Let me share a joke that I read.

"What's wrong?" I asked one of my young students.
He was at his desk, looking as if he were about to break into tears.
"My grandfather," he stammered.
"Sorry," I said. "But he is in a wonderful place now. Do you know where that is?"
"Yes, I do," he said. "Prison."

Hi ladies,

Hahaha the thread is so active these days.

Peggy, you joke got me lol. Hahaha.

Ecups, cheer up, like what bunny showed you, the lady who blogs on maybe baby, she got pregnant on her FET. Her, second cycle on IVF.

Jellow, congrats! Do make an appt with the gynae, it's also a little worrying to have spotting in early pregnancy.

Beaniez,yaataa, I'm also counting down to O. But I'm in CD 15. Still no sign of O. Must be another cycle of delayed O again. Sianz!

Bean bean! You tempted me with ba Zhen. Hahaha. I love ba zhen mee sua. Yummy! ESP on a rainy day.

peggy, ok, wake up liao. the joke is so funny. lol.

here u gals are waiting for ur O, some even have delayed O, i have advanced O lor.
sad.gif
much to early lor. probably gonna happen again on next week before my trip. haiz. any idea how to delay O abit ah? lol....

Raine.... I thought delayed O means more chances to BD?? ROFL!!! :p :p :p

Lol @ peggy's joke...

sleepygal, if your O comes early, why not BD earlier (before trip)? :">

beaniez, ya delayed O means got more chances to bd but advanced O not enuff time to bd lor. since after my ops, my O is so early have to start soon after af clears lor. haiz.

energeticdragon, me too! My O for last month super early at CD11&amp;12. Wish it to be a bit later, like CD14-15, mid cycle.

raine, ba zhen with mee sua sounds nice. like bak kut teh with mee sua!

ladies, if we conceive this cycle, our babies will be joining us in 2013 rite?

Back