2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi rainie,
Although dr kowa assure but I somehow still got some worries.

He prescribe some herbal vitamin which cause $100+/bottle & Vit E 400 $30+...I bought over at the pharmacist at lvl 2 with his prescription letter.

Hi rainie,
The traditional supplement is "Tribestan", u c whether the pharmacist can give u w/o doc's prescription. Dr Kowa say hopefully it's help den dun need waste $ to iui cos if I failed 3 iui, he'll refer me to do IVF.

Oh I jus let my mil know that I've few lumps on my breast, she say 9 gals out of 10 will definetely have lumps in their breast jus that some may not even find out if it's small unless we go regular screening. In fact mammography is not 100% guarantee detectable thus also required ultrasound. The most accurate will be MRI. She herself didn't even go for yearly screening. She always read up alot of chinese health book.

Morning ladies!

Queenie, don't worry too much since doctor says is not cancerous, but do still eat healthily and remember to go for your checkups...

Congrats Jellow! ^^ Take care and do update us again from time to time.

Jass, TTCing, Raine... let's all maintain happy cheerful outlook okay!! So that we can be less stressed, happier, and easier to strike! :p

Ladies who are O-ing soon: do remember to rest early with DH and work harddddd at night okay! LOL..

P.S. next month got public holiday, so hor, if got chance remember to have a good short break! ;)

Thanks for all the encouragment. I feel better now.
But another problem arrives. Bateria infection detected. So feeling down again.

good morning ladies!! brand new week!! a few days closer to public holiday next week! yeah!!

i'm very very happy cos i got positive opk on saturday! this means my cycle is only slightly wonky, first cycle post-mc. ehmmm... actually still quite bad, should have ovulated only CD 24. but it is good enough for me, cos it could have come later, or i might not have ovulated at all. so thankful for the small things now. not in 2ww because didn't bd as per doctor's instructions.. 2 more cycles to go!

jellow, congrats! do spread the baby dust to us all!! and ladies, hope you will all have a great week ahead
happy.gif
jass, think bacteria infection clears up quite fast with antibiotics. you will be all fine soon enough.

last night, i went for steamboat buffet to celebrate my mum's birthday. it was fabbbbbbbb, about $30 per pax at hotel royal (super ulu). they had cooked food like braised pig trotters, fried chicken wings, chilli crab and even peking duck!! and desserts included bubur hitam, green bean soup, almond jelly with fruit cocktail and ice cream.. really sinful but satisfying *burp*

HI everyone,
Feeling sianz.....AF report on saturday.
Now need to go thru another cycle of BDing and waiting...
Was so frustrated yesterday until hubby could sense it. Brought me out for lunch at Thai Express...
So now have to clear AF and try every other day from thursday onwards...
Monday is so sianz....I am feeling so sleepy.

morning ladies, gonna be another busy day and week ahead. going on holiday soon. wohoo....

e-cups had flown off to BKK today. she will be back on next monday.

yaataa, the way u describe the hotel royal is so tempting. come come and continue to tempt us here. lol.

mrs R, dun be sian. new cycle new hope. my af had just cleared and ready for another round of bd sessions. lets jiayou together.

<font color="0000ff">Morning ladies....

Jass..
u seems too stressed up for sure.... don't think soo much into this.. just relax and see how things go..

Jellow,
oh.. does Redoxon Vit C helps?? hmmm maybe I can get my DH to drink it.. coz he also smokes a lot! Since Redoxon Vit C taste nice, I think he will be more wiling to take it..

Queenie,
Dr Kowa gave u some med, perhaps u can use that to try it see how..
so u r gg to try for iui eh.. so what will he do for iui? At least he is giving you 3 tries.. before he make his decision on the next alternative for you.

I think my AF is coming.. my breasts felt sore &amp; painful.. dunno y..
never was like that before though..

Yaataa..
wahhh.. Royal Hotel is indeed ulu but for good food.. nowhere is ulu.. whahaha..
thanks for ur recommendation!

Eh.. so any of you here have got any place in mind to bring your mom to eat for Mother's Day?</font>

morning ladies!!

yes, i yearning for next week holiday that i keep thinking its this week!

yaataa,
ya, got O better than no O.
hee..

energeticdragon,
holiday time for u soon! shiok!

yes yes, new cycle, new hope indeed!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">
Hey.. just curious.. are any of u here feeding ur DH with supplements etc to boast up his vitality?

I plan to start mine on this.. any suggestions?</font>

Yaataa: hotel royal is it park royal? Hahas lols positive on Saturday!! Yeah you observe any cervical mucus on Sunday? Do bd today too!! Tested positive opk on sat. Bd within 24 hours is sunday and 48 hours is today! Jiayou

Berries: hmm men need zinc to have healthy sperm. Hee my hubby smoke and he don't eat oyster at all so alternative to get zinc is by supplement. But guy don't take med and they will not rmb. So vit c drink is a good alternative too!!

<font color="0000ff">I really envy u all where u all can have + opk man..haiz..

Jellow,
ya lor.. true.. they nv eat!! arrruughhh... my hb only loves fresh oysters.. anything else like pills.. he will nv rmb!! zzz.. but does Vit C drink gives zinc too? I thot its only Vit C?</font>

Morning ladies,
Queenie, thanks for letting me know the supplements. (;

Jellow, you're right about the vitamin c is a good alternative, shall try that.

Yaataa, wow, opk +ve that means you're cycle is coming back on track! Yay! I'm still searching for mine. Hahaha.

jellow, hotel royal and park royal is different. hotel royal is in between newton and novena mrt. there is one park royal at beach rd and another one at kitchener rd. very confusing. haha. i tink the one yaataa is talking abt is in between novena and newton mrt. yaataa, right bo?

berries, yup those effervescent contains a bit of zinc too.

<font color="0000ff">Yaataa makes me 1 2 go eat that buffet too!! Yummy!!!

Sleepygal,
But if too much zinc will constipate is that right? kekeke.. I scared wait I feed my DH till he cannot pang sai ah.. </font>

Berries: I nv feed DH with any supplement. Initially got give him folic acid but later I lazy to keep asking him to eat so I have up. Anyway, I alway thk I'm e one wif problem not him..

Yaataa: so great!! +tive OPK. I hope I can test positive for my this cycle.. And strike!!!

Anyway, this morning I went to the TCM at marina parade.. Fainted!! Not open.. They only close on Tuesday and public holidays.. But they suka suka closed on Monday de.. My Fren go a couple of times on Monday sometimes open sometimes closed.. Sian.. Very angry la.. Make e trip down and nv open.. Haiz..

Dunno wanna go down on wed anot lo.. Sian.... Was hoping the medicine can help me O de lo.. Now thking dunno if should go again..

berries, i m not sure whether will cause constipation or not wor. my dh dun have constipation issue even he taking the zinc tablets + the vit c effervescent drink.

bunny, i din managed to cook the ba zhen soup over the weekends. cant find the packets at home dunno stash away to where liao. lazy to go n buy too.

energeticdragon, haa...
that reminds me, i forgot to bring out my $15 voucher from EYS.
plan to get another one de.

coz the taste coupled with mee sua really taste so good.
plus easy to prepare ..
happy.gif

MRS R, it's okay to feel down when AF comes... Hugz... But after that, remember to pick yourself up and try again.

Hi Jass, be positive okay? What is the worst that could happen? The worst is that we are childless. But that's it. I think that life is good as long as DH still loves me, and we have a wonderful, happy and healthy lives together. It doesnt mean that we give up on TTC, but focus on the things that you have now rather than the things that you dont have.

Yaataa... Congratulations on your + OPK! Must whack yah!

yooo!! omg seriously bad eating habits today ok. morning i had fried beehoon with lots of curry gravy and veg and my ultimate fave, green chillies. just had chicken briyani with top up of a sunnyside up egg. my colleague asked me at lunch if i am preggie... DIAO!! want to whack his head lor!!

i was very guai, didn't bd cos gynae says wait 3 cycles!! hahhaha so this cycle more for me to track. though no chance, but i am glad to know the cycle is almost back to normal!

vanilla, alamak! I will feel sian too if im you. maybe call them before popping by on wed? And dont ever think it's only you with problem ;) having a baby needs effort from both side, no maybe can start him on some supplement too.

berries, my hb takes zinc, vit E and fish oil. I try to include a compulsory vege and buy different fruits for dinner everyday. Load both of us with natural vit c, haha!

I got my smiley face last night at CD10 again. Too early mah?

I have not given my DH any supplements, but he has been taking multi vitamins...
N I also never check for ovulations.... Tend to count my days but BD a few times in a week rather then just doing during the O time....my dh got no mood like tat..

yaataa, you really very guai! keep tracking and when you are ready to start,can spot O day accurately!
your breakfast sounds totally yummy!

babyk, me din use clearblue fertility, using the ovulation kit instead. Heard it's more accurate.

Peggy, " I think that life is good as long as DH still loves me, and we have a wonderful, happy and healthy lives together." - how true.
Jass, i was very pek cek with my hb when i initially started trying and fail. In the end, think both of us were miserable for a while. Look to the bright side ok ;) jiayou

babykk, i nv use fertility monitor.. I use OPKs only...

beanbean: hubby say dun go back tat tcm again.. cuz they suka suka dun open.. My fren went there a couple of times den they oso nv open on monday... some monday got open some nv open.. wah lao.. Den hubby say if later got impt things to ask how? The tel line forever engage de lo... be it open or closee.. my fren say... haiz...

jass: i thk maybe u really need to go on a short trip or a long trip to let urself dun feel so stress.. Jia you..

Anyway, i heard drinking coffee will make the sperm move faster and live longer leh.... make ur hubby drink more coffee!!! lol

Today is my CD11.. Started to test for OPKs liao... Hope to see that double line soon...

Vanilla and beanbean, i use opk and ovulation kit but no sign of pg leh, that you i wanna upgrade to clearblue fertility monitor but hesitate to buy, so ex $220 leh..

a bit regretted this cycle only bd once on O day and the day after. Seems like my af is reporting soon.

berries,
yah he say iui is ok no need to go for soiui, he will asked the lab to wash DH's sperms &amp; extract out those gd one.

Ur boobs sore due to your progesterone high...maybe gd news.

As for supplements, Vit E 400 is a must for DH.

In fact Dr Kowa say sometimes DH need to circumsized thats y he request to check on their testicle...luckily DH dun require.

Rainie,
luckily my DH made it a point to eat the supplement cos i thought he will not take it as he usually dun take the med for his sickness. Think he worry that we'll blame him for dragging so long to conceive or his dad is giving him pressure...lol. DH even joke that he is taking Tonkak Ali cos Tribestan is somesort of herbal plants from Vietnam.

My O is far too early this month...CD12 &amp; i think i missed it cos i only BD on CD15 but today CD17, i've sticky mucus...dunno issit today is the real O cos my bbt dipped yesterday. But CD12, the OPK is positive also.

<font color="0000ff">Eh all ladies here..

Just went pass NTUC Unity, they have sale on Redoxan.. think it is $39 for 2 boxes of 45 tablets but then in Unity they also have their hse brand which is $11.50 for a box of 30 tablets.. so more or less its about the same. just cheaper by a bit nia.. was thinking which one to get .. kekeke..

eh wanna ask the rest here...
so when u drink Vit C... do u drink it on a daily basis? or wat ah?

Wanna buy Concieve Plus but sold out.. WTH!!!

Anyone tried the Prenatal from GNC? something similar to Concieve Plus</font>

<font color="0000ff">Hi Vanilla,

wahhh kaoz.. I was drinking my milk when I click on ur link &amp; I nearly vomitted!! whahahahah...

But I am amazed such clear HD photos are taken.. lol</font>

berries: lol... sorry... i got pre-em lo.... abit gross... haa... but it is interesting rite.. haa... Get to know our body more.. haa..

Tat day i oso go buy concevie well..but alot of places all sold out la... guardian.. watson, unity... lol..

Anyway, watson now got promo leh... 50% off for concevie well.. until 25 apr only.. HURRY GO GET IT!!!!.... I wanna buy 1 more box...

This cycle i learn clever...

Cuz my main purpose to take concevie well is becuz i hope it can help me ovulate ma.. So i take until i O den i stop.. I'll take the pre-natal pills tat is left over from my previous prenancy.. maybe u all during ur 2ww can switch to folic acid only? Like tat oso cheaper by alot leh.. haa..

Like tat, i thk should be able to save abit.. haa... 2 boxes can last more 3 cycles? haa.. ard there... lol..

I hope i dun need to do this for more den 1 cycle.. I wanna strike this cycle...!! So i can switch to Pregnancy GOLD!! keke..

Oh.. Baby come come!! Mummy's waiting for u!!! =D

Anyway, i nv try other brands den concevie well... nv go see before also.. dun bother.. cuz lazy to change... haa..

babykk: it got alot of vitamins.. and it says to help u O lo.. How true is it.. I oso dunno.. LOL..

This is my 1st cycle without any assit, jus on concevie well itself.. So i dunno if it will really O anot..

haiz..

Quite a few mommies in the May thread already Popped le... I really really really feel very happy for them but at the same times i felt sad.. Mixed feelings.. haiz.. Cuz by right i'm suppose to be 36weeks 4 days today.. And anytime now i also will be popping le...

This period is so hard for me.. I keep thinking and thinking... I could have hold my bb in my arms anytime now..

Hi babykk,

I'm using clearblue fertility monitor. It's very much like opk. You start testing from approm cd 9. The monitor will remember your cycle pattern.. When it's near the O date, it will shows high, roughly 2 days, then during O will show peak for about 2 days. Then back to high for a day and low again. For the past few cycles when I'm using it, I will double check with normal opk, somehow the reading will tallies with opk and bbt.

One thing about it is, you have to remember to test everyday, when it prompts you too, if you miss 1 day and continue, it might mistaken and shows you a peak. And the rest of the cycle is abit messed up. Other than that, it's rather expensive, the sticks cost about $80 for 20 sticks, if your cycle is regular and about 28-30 days, you will only need 10 sticks per month, if you're like me, irregular, you may need up to 20 sticks. The monitor will get you to test in 10s. Meaning if you start on cd 9 and ovulate on cd 14, it will continue to ask for sticks till cd 19 and stop, then prompt you when your menses day is coming.

If you start on cd 9 and only ovulate on cd 25. Then it will ask for sticks till cd 29. Causing you to use 20 sticks. Cost Is one of the factor when using this monitor, other than that, it's quite good at pinpointing the fertile days.

Queenie, hahaha I've heard about tribestan. Ya it's abit like tongkat Ali. It's good that your dh is putting in effort. I'm sure both your effort will pay off soon.

Ladies, if my dh is taking the Blackmore men's performance vitamin alr, is it too much if I get him to take the vitamin c with zinc? I am afraid that I will load him too much vitamins. Los!

berries, I was looking for conceive well for a while since before CNY but many place out of stock. Same for some mega men vits from gnc(check out for fun coz i think dh not v comfortable to take this vit coz of the name, tsk)
I tried gnc prenatal last yr but suffered maga outbreaks. It works for many woman but not me, coz i think my body is naturally more heaty type.

Queenie, i did a google before, sometimes, we can detect O but body decide it's not in optimal condition, so will delay and O later, that's how fake ovulation LH surge comes about.
Best to combine CM, BBT and o kit.
But i super lazy la, nothing rely on o kit, haha.

vanilla04, hugshugs, understand how you feel. Occupy yourself with more activities, try to divert attn. Hope you will feel better ;)

Tks Raine, That very informative. Thinking to buy. But this is my first month of trying. Shall get it if i never conceive couple months later.

Actually i am quite lazy to temp bbt. and i dunno how to use it and feel stress if i have to temp bbt. But i love to rely on opk and ovualation kit better i hope i wont miss the chance.

vanilla,
totally understand how you feel. I do that now when i miscarry last year and thinking if not my bb will also born in may this yr.

Vanilla,

huh? Watson got offer ah.. for Conceive Well.. wahh.. 50% off that is good!! okok will go grab it.. so Conceive well is for O ah.. damnn.. then I really need it!!

Raine,
ur DH is taking men's performance already ah.. u still 1 2 load him with vit C &amp; Zinc ah.. coz I would supposed that men's performance would already contain these inside? so ur DH take liao got feel any difference??

Beanbean,
my ex gynae recommended my DH to take MegaMen from GNC too.. so far still ok.. he is onto his 2nd bottle. oh.. u did tried GNC prenatal ah.. got outbreaks?? dun scare me man.. Gosh.. I nearly buy man..lol..

beanbean: thanks...

babykk: now then i realised that we are from the same May thread, its just that u left early due to the mc and i'm in there a little longer but also end up in this thread... haiz...

So when u started trying again? 3 months later? I'm so afraid tat i might take very long to concevie again.. We both concevie on the very 1st cycle we tried... indeed lucky but not sticky...

vanilla, yes we are in the same thread before and chatting then, i was there very early as i tested early positive so i am one of the few early ones. And my sil was due in May this year too. And everytime when i saw her, it will remind me of my pregnancy too. And her EDD is few 4 days after me. If i successfully carry till full term, we might give birth together, how nice will that be, and our kids can play together.
It was my first mth of trying and conceive immediately. I was so trilled because my first one took me 3 mths. But after my MC, i let my body rest for 3 months and when i am ready to try, i found out that i am having low progestrone and took some pills for 2 mths again. and now after 6 mths, this is my first month of trying and still waiting for my luck too. Af was supposed to due this week but i am not hopeful.

berries: yup yup.. i bought it last week... I wanna get maybe 1-2 more box... Cuz rarely have 50% off la.. it very worth it!! haa.. =D

Babykk,
I also lazy to bbt, I will only take like during the fertile period. Hahaha. Oh, since it's first cycle of ttc, then use you can try using the opk first and see how. I haven't been using fm for long too, this month is my 3rd cycle using. Oh didn't know that you were previously from May thread. I was there for a period of time too. Hugz! We will have one in our arms soon, in god's time.

Berrie,
Ya, I'm abit kiasu. Hahaha. When dh first started, he felt warm all the time. Think it somehow brings up his body temp. Then after taking for 2 weeks, he's better now. Think his body gotten used to it alr. Oh, he feel more energetic daily too. Don't know if I should switch him to the gnc one after finishing this though.

Vanilla, yes I also cannot tahan 3 mths. But no choice, cos I went to 2 gynae and 2 told me to build up my womb as D&amp;C they already make the linning thin. So I just play safe. But also heard got ppl pg again the mth after dnc.
My girl is 3 now.

Raine, u are also from May thread? wah... No wonder i see like e nick very familiar.. yes, $20 plus only.. haa.. faster grap!!! only at watson.. But CWP de only left 1 box.. haa.. so wondering if still have anot...

Babykk: y need to D&amp;C? i tot mc let it natural can liao? Yes, heard d&amp;c need 3 months as e lining will be very thin.. But it really depends on individuals, some can hold too...

Vanilla,
Yup. I used to chat in the fb secret grp too. Think a few of you added me on fb as well, but I deleted some after I got a missed miscarriage. Coz wanted to let myself heal without reminder. Hahaha sorry ah, if you are one of those I deleted. :p we can add again hahaha.

Hmm, I will go try lot 1 watsons tml. Nearer my place. Hopefully they still have it.

Back