2WW - for those TTC-ing

Ecups, i wanted to order that de but i am attending wedding hence decide to get dress 5

XL : Length = 75, Bust = 96, Waist = 86, Sleeve Length = 18, Shoulder Width = 39

XXL: Length = 76, Bust = 104, Waist = 94, Sleeve Length = 18, Shoulder Width = 41

XXXL: Length = 77, Bust = 112, Waist = 102, Sleeve Length = 18, Shoulder Width = 43

ecups, when you pay me, you deduct 10% off the stated price. shipping was included based on 10 pieces but now i got less than 10 pieces, i duno how is the difference yet

hmm..thne how..?? what abt sticky..?? not much from her also...??

Like that only 5 pcd only sia.. hmmm..
sad.gif

Ecups, it’s ok. I just proceed to order. Initially I thought of ordering myself to make up 10 pieces but my finance is tight, decide to drop that idea. I buy so many piece also no use.

So which one you wan and what size? I will pm you my acct.

Wish, i give u the description here and the sizes.. so everyone here will know my size liao..
sad.gif

anyway i will only be able to pay u toinght... cos cannt see your acct no as well..

Top 18: K1012286 Apricot - $25.90
XXL 60 42 112 110
Ialso want the black one.. they are the same right but diff colour hor...

it's LUNCH TIME!!

i spent the whole morning trying to classify random items into the correct files and folders. feel so tired after a long morning of work man. girls please go get a good lunch. i am heading to far east to eat my fave JIMBA RICE... can't wait!

june: thanks! i not hot fave mah so not on news hehe

i think my hb more excited than me leh... until yesterday he cannot get into the mood... haha so no bd last night... how i prob o yesterday again... cos this morning temp also 35.9.... 3 days ard this temp liao... think the 2 follicles shd be out... tonight still in time????

Hello everyone managed to sneak in here.

Bunny Mummy good ma the eye make up makes your eye looks bigger. A lot of girls like eyes big big wor....

im gg japan to see if they are cheaper then buy there. how much is it in singapore?

find one day must learn from you how to draw eyeliner and put fake lashes. i got liquid, pencil and gel eyeliner but dont know how to draw

Wish now I am also lazy to use eye make up. Last time I will put eye shadow, eye liner and mascara and also make the effort to curl my lashes too so will enhance the eye. This kind if thing must practise then it will be perfect.

vivi, i find that drawing eyeliner is so tedious. most of the time failed one.

ecups, i have submitted your order and drop you pm regarding my acct number

Wish that is why practise makes perfect and also the choice of your eyeliner also helps. Pencil will be easier then those liquid ones if you are a newbie.

mine is not as big as you. i wan to wear it loose, dont like tight tight one. my tummy is bigger than my neh neh mah

E-cup,

Alamak, Who dare to challenge with u on her Neh Neh... haha U are the only one to have that special icon wo. Wish dajie is different one. keke

I'm so sian man. Thought of this wed PH, I no mood to work haha.

Ms Wong,
U alw go jogging with your hubby??

XXL: Length = 86, Bust = 104, Waist = 104, Shoulder Width = 41, Sleeve Length, 56
XXXL: Length = 86, Bust = 112, Waist = 112, Shoulder Width = 43, Sleeve Length, 56

Ok, if you all are me, what will you choose?? My bust circumference already 100cm. shoulder width, my dh yesterday measure for me 44cm leh. That is why I choose XXXL

Wish a bit hard to tell which one is better because it depends on cutting too.... that is why very difficult to buy clothes online.

Not pouring cold water on your business. I think you need to order the first time then the second time you will know roughly which size is better.

ecups, it's only 2cm difference. your neh neh can fit in is ok le :p

mine is long hence i need to make space for my hips. that is the culprit

Vivi, no worries. before you pour cold water, already got my colleagues pouring. anyway, the plus size one i'm not ordering anymore. since got ppl ordering then i ride on her order

i am telling my dh that why am i slimming down when i know i will be fat when i am pregnant again. haha. i hope soon. jus hope next mth everything can pass. need to set aside money for the brain scan and blood test again

hi gals...
me not in a very good mood... but no matter wat... i wanna be positive... =)
wat u gals doing? dun talk abt fats ok... i'm the fatest here and i get lots of people give me their mrt or bus seats de lorz...

Sticky, come come ecup hug hgu u..*ayang sayang*
Oh my gal.. wht is wrong..?? dun think too much negative things.. Whos say u are the fattest.. everytime i go take buses mrt.. pple also give me sieat lor.. i ke siao.. look again.. cos the person also hestiating whether im preggy or FAT!! whahaha

haha, i also like that. ppl will keep looking at my tummy, seeing whether i am pregnant or fat. when i wear loose top, ppl will give me seat

stickybfp, why sudd feeling moody? cheer up

Sticky,

Are u ok? Think u are too busy with ur meeting ba.

Ms Wong,
I went there jogging too but first time seeing u and your DH. Maybe I alw go late and only last Sun then i go slightly early.
happy.gif

Dun wan t lah.. so pai seh lor.. i dun want to act like a preggy lady when im not.. ahaha.. i cannt tahan when pple looking at my stomach and thining whether im preggy or FAT... normally ask my DH to block my view.. whahaha

Back