2WW - for those TTC-ing

So if we take new obimin while TTC , that means don't need to take any extra folic acid I suppose.. Cos I think inside new obimin, there is also folic acid component, right?:)
Hi angel_mommy, my gynae told me minimum 5mg of Folic Acid. so if your obimin meets the minimum, I think no need to take FA.

you can ask your doc again if you see her/him next time ask for femara if clomid not working for you or has much side effects..i took femara no much side effects..maybe im not that sensitive but i dun feel anything that time..how long did you took clomid as in how many days in a month and dosage?

I have been taking it for 2 mths..my gynae ask me to take from Day 2 to 6 (for 5 days).

AF jus came today so tml will be starting the 3rd round of clomid..even thou we BD during the fertility period last mth, we still miss it :(

I will be seeing my gynae in May 13..she give me 6 mths to try and ask me dun be too anxious...

Any TCM to recommend?

Jia you! It's really good to take bbt. Cox if u O, u will see a sharp spike in temp, then u will know if u O. So Jia you!! Keep it up!

Do u mean if I have ovulated, I'll see a sharp increase in temp? Meaning I'll know that an egg has been released? Or LH surge detected?:)

Do u mean if I have ovulated, I'll see a sharp increase in temp? Meaning I'll know that an egg has been released? Or LH surge detected?:)
eh from my limited knowledged, u will see a sharp increase in temp after u ovulated. so u probably did. the thing is, u only know u ovulated after ur ovulation, coz then u can see the temp shift (temp drop after ovulation). something like tat. that's why good to have opk, then with temp tracking u are almost sure u ovulated.

eh from my limited knowledged, u will see a sharp increase in temp after u ovulated. so u probably did. the thing is, u only know u ovulated after ur ovulation, coz then u can see the temp shift (temp drop after ovulation). something like tat. that's why good to have opk, then with temp tracking u are almost sure u ovulated.
Thanks hopeful mom:) you are really full of knowledge ! Heheh..

does it have to be morning? I read somewhere that pple rec morning... did your gynae say the same to you too? or any time as long as with food?
My gyne didn't emphasize the time of the day to eat it, but I take it in the morning before I go to work, easier to remember :) it has become like a routine to me and so i will always remember to eat it:)

o_O
does it have to be morning? I read somewhere that pple rec morning... did your gynae say the same to you too? or any time as long as with food?
I also read must be taken in the morning. duno why hor? My gynae never give me any FA, ask me go Guardian and buy .... he funny, dun like to earn money.

actually they say take in the morning, so u wont forget also. imptly try to take it at the same time daily, if not just rem to take. importantly must take. if really forgot don't freak out. as long as u take for like 3mths, its in ur system already. and anytime when u are pregnant ur baby will be able to receive the nutrients. of coz u don't stop for one whole week.

o_O
I also read must be taken in the morning. duno why hor? My gynae never give me any FA, ask me go Guardian and buy .... he funny, dun like to earn money.

Hahah.. Actually after I finish the folic acid given by gyne when i see her for review, I buy from guardian pharmacy after that too.. Folic acid is cheap and affordable.. Thankfully!! Heheh..

so depress. juz heard my colleague wife got preg liao.
haiz.... y they so easy. yet i so difficult. super emo.....

Stoney, hugz !:) I understand the heartache too.. Today I also got to know one of my colleague's wife jus found out she is preggie.. After TTC for 11 years! Happy for them but heart aches a little for myself .. Cos have been trying and doing wat we can but still no luck . Plus now hubby wants me to rest my body after op until April then start engine.. Sigh.. I know he wants me to rest fully and tiao yang before trying again.. Think I'm more anxious than him.. Good that yesterday u detected your LH surge.. Pray that you will BFP soon too !!:) your turn will come , Stoney:)

Stoney, hugz !:) I understand the heartache too.. Today I also got to know one of my colleague's wife jus found out she is preggie.. After TTC for 11 years! Happy for them but heart aches a little for myself .. Cos have been trying and doing wat we can but still no luck . Plus now hubby wants me to rest my body after op until April then start engine.. Sigh.. I know he wants me to rest fully and tiao yang before trying again.. Think I'm more anxious than him.. Good that yesterday u detected your LH surge.. Pray that you will BFP soon too !!:) your turn will come , Stoney:)
angel_mommy,
thanks..*hugz* happy for ppl but deep dwn will feel sad for ownself. is always like tat. no choice. lol...
actually first time i able to detect so dark lines. juz hope for the best lor. will bd 1 more time tomolo. in case. lol..
but i dun hv high hopes lar. anyway. so juz pray hard...

angel_mommy,
thanks..*hugz* happy for ppl but deep dwn will feel sad for ownself. is always like tat. no choice. lol...
actually first time i able to detect so dark lines. juz hope for the best lor. will bd 1 more time tomolo. in case. lol..
but i dun hv high hopes lar. anyway. so juz pray hard...

Stoney, dark line is good!:) last time when I used both digital ovulation test kit and those ovulation strips at the same time, I also got very dark line and saw smiley face on the digital test kit as well:) maybe the TCM medicine is doing you good !:) just bd often to standby the troops to catch the egg! :)

Hugs Stoneystoney... I feel u... My cousin gt pregnant same tyme s me.. Shes hving 2nd pair of twins.. Me, I jus ended mine wif miscarriage last Nov.. :(
tats life. so wat we can do is jia you!!!! dun give up....

Stoney, dark line is good!:) last time when I used both digital ovulation test kit and those ovulation strips at the same time, I also got very dark line and saw smiley face on the digital test kit as well:) maybe the TCM medicine is doing you good !:) just bd often to standby the troops to catch the egg! :)
haha. ya. i really very seldom c til so dark. lets hope so. will try to bd alt days for this wk. lol.... mayb lor. i eat only for 6 days. lol.. tink wkend will go c sinseh again.
pray hard.....

angel mommy,
nope i havent been seeing dr su, have stopped for awhile as getting lazy.

stoney,
hugz hugz, its like tt !
most of the ppl around me either just gv birth or get preggie, i heard until sianz, till i also try to avoid any bb shower or celebration.
can fully understand :(

Ya ladies chin up :) soon will be our turns :)

I also begin to avoid birthday parties for kids. Baby shower still go. Cox with all my miscarriages I could have min 2 kids aged 2+ and a few mths old.

My hubby friends all have kids and most have 2. So their birthday parties are just seeing kids play. See Liao heartache so I avoid. And ppl who didn't know abt the miscarriages keep asking why don't want kids etc etc.

Shucks cny coming! Lol luckily bro in law wife pregnant. So I can just push to them :)

Jia you everyone!!

Stoney good luck! Yeah that's the way to go, if u can bd more often and even after O it's good.

Pooh32, haha we are all anxious. But since ur hubby so nice u recover well first. Ur op just happened so don't strain urself.

Pooh,
Tink I will soon start to avoid. Super Sianz to attend..Thanks. guess we all in same boat.

Hopeful_Mum,
Understand u. Ya. Cny Coming. I super sianz Hw I wish can avoid... sure will hv ppl ask. Then I really dun knw wat to say. Tinking wan to siamz or Nt....

Pooh,
Tink I will soon start to avoid. Super Sianz to attend..Thanks. guess we all in same boat.

Hopeful_Mum,
Understand u. Ya. Cny Coming. I super sianz Hw I wish can avoid... sure will hv ppl ask. Then I really dun knw wat to say. Tinking wan to siamz or Nt....
So good can siam cny. If I Siam that's the end of me. Basically I don't go visiting in my own family. I rebellious so stop visiting. But since I was with my hub he loves cny visiting. His parents can go overseas he will stay in sg to visit!

Faint!

I have been taking it for 2 mths..my gynae ask me to take from Day 2 to 6 (for 5 days).

AF jus came today so tml will be starting the 3rd round of clomid..even thou we BD during the fertility period last mth, we still miss it :(

I will be seeing my gynae in May 13..she give me 6 mths to try and ask me dun be too anxious...

Any TCM to recommend?

i see the dosage of clomid same as femara then, i tot maybe clomid different as in must take like 1-2 weeks etc..

hmm don't 'hui xin', this new month jan 2014 so new hope ok..jia you!

some ladies in the mc thread go to Dr Su think someone posted some info about Dr su sometime back you might hv to go search. Then some goes to Dr Zou at AMK ('ve been there, im not impressed with her but then i've only been there for think 1 mth or so thus difficult to see difference lah) marine parade ..some Uncle Dr Ban Choon something, you google marine parade TCM SG can find something. Others like TCM at paragon(China ladies) or also Tan Siew Boey i saw popped up on this forum. Sorry i'm not with any of them for long so i cannot relate my experiences or say can very well recommend..

For myself i also took waist tonic in addition this few months, as it contains mostly herbs good for women TTC. Like DangGui, cong cao, du zhong etc.

chrisl,
the no. of days take clomid is the same for everyone, but not for the dosage.
U maybe only take 1 tablet per day. but some will take 2 or 3 tablets.

For me, if my AF arrive, i will have to take 4 tablets per day. which is of the higher side dosage....

hopeful_mum,
I wish i can. unless i can tink of something to siamz the family gathering at my side.
if not die die also have to go. :(
Day 1 is definitely cannot siamz. so hope my KPO uncles n aunties dun come ask me this question. lol...

so depress. juz heard my colleague wife got preg liao.
haiz.... y they so easy. yet i so difficult. super emo.....

Stoneystoney : Still remember me mah?? Dont give up hopes!! I believe u wil be blessed with a sticky & healthy bb soon .. Jiayou!! Dont care abt what ppl said.. they dunno what is happening. One ear go in, the other ear come out ok.. heeheee. ;)

Stoney: I also very sian... oso very scared of cny.. especially my sis in law is giving birth to her number 2 soon, cousin giving birth to her number 3 soon also... n my bro-in-law's wife also just got pregnant... my Hubby knows I'm very affected n he promised to be at my side during the entire visiting to answer all the kpo questions from the kpo relatives... we also made a pact to "escape" cny in 2015 if we still have no bb by then..

blurblur,
sure remember u... kekeke....
prob is say is easy do is difficult. no matter wat sure affected de.
juz trying to take it easy. now is officially into 2ww.. so hope these 2 weeks faster pass...

chocopiggie,
haiz. understand u lor. gd tat ur hb say will accompany u...
nice. can escape IF 2015 still dun hv.
hw i wish i can. If I escape, tink my mum will b :mad:...
becoz i even mention b4 i dun wan to go. but she already jumping liao. whahaha.
i keep saying y my cousins can when no kid dun go, got kid then attend. yet i can't????
c liao also not happy.....

Stoney: I also very sian... oso very scared of cny.. especially my sis in law is giving birth to her number 2 soon, cousin giving birth to her number 3 soon also... n my bro-in-law's wife also just got pregnant... my Hubby knows I'm very affected n he promised to be at my side during the entire visiting to answer all the kpo questions from the kpo relatives... we also made a pact to "escape" cny in 2015 if we still have no bb by then..
Ur hubs so nice. Maybe 2015 u bringing a pair of twins.

Stoney: I totally understand u...*hugs*

hopeful_mum: if I have twins by 2015, I'll go door to door visit to every single relative to collect angbaos!! Lol...

good morning ladies!

cny is approaching soon..i guess i will also be bombarded by the same qns: When are you gg to have another 1 ah, your girl so big already...
they think so easy>>like chicken lay eggs kaoz!

I am also in my 2WW...next week will now the results!

chocopiggie,
hahaha.... i m ok lar. juz tat very sianz lor. cny come i happy. can eat. but still have to face those i dun wan to face then sianz...

wivi789,
hahaha... common ppl will tink u wan will have de. tink common tinkin lar. especially u have 1 liao, sure very easy to have 2nd one....

stoney jia you! we all sian together with u :)

chocopiggie, ya loh, if I have twins also, I will go visit relatives that I haven't visited in years! lol... I so want twins so much to the extend sometimes I will pop into the twins thread and just be a silent reader when I very eng. so exciting. Double bundle of joy!

I always think I have a good chance, LOL esp now that age is catching up, chances of twins are higher. coz my grandma had twins, my aunties were, but unfortunately one passed away when she was very young - last time medical not so good. my twin auntie now already 70years old I think. they say skip generation and is usually female side must have the genes right? lol

so im the skipped generation... then again, if I can have ONE healthy pregnancy and a happy baby, im very satisfied liao. still I dream to have twins :p

i see the dosage of clomid same as femara then, i tot maybe clomid different as in must take like 1-2 weeks etc..

hmm don't 'hui xin', this new month jan 2014 so new hope ok..jia you!

some ladies in the mc thread go to Dr Su think someone posted some info about Dr su sometime back you might hv to go search. Then some goes to Dr Zou at AMK ('ve been there, im not impressed with her but then i've only been there for think 1 mth or so thus difficult to see difference lah) marine parade ..some Uncle Dr Ban Choon something, you google marine parade TCM SG can find something. Others like TCM at paragon(China ladies) or also Tan Siew Boey i saw popped up on this forum. Sorry i'm not with any of them for long so i cannot relate my experiences or say can very well recommend..

For myself i also took waist tonic in addition this few months, as it contains mostly herbs good for women TTC. Like DangGui, cong cao, du zhong etc.
when are u testing? today I think I shd be 6dpo. Not much symptoms. lol and I try not to think abt it. my bbs have some throbbing pain, but I think that's normal before AF.

Hopeful_mum: good for u! Got chances of getting twins since family got history! But I cannot imagine the double load of weight, poopie n cries at night! Lol....

Hopeful_mum: good for u! Got chances of getting twins since family got history! But I cannot imagine the double load of weight, poopie n cries at night! Lol....
lol I just dreaming only. I think the highest possible way for me to have twins will be IVF loh.

Asian harder to get twins one.

Hi ladies, is this considered positive or negative for the ovulation strip? I always have problem reading ovulation test strip .. Since my hubby suggested to TTC only in April for me to rest and tiao yang my body in the meantime, I decided to use these 3 months to track my ovulation using bbt and ovulation test strip. Yesterday is CD7 and my menses jus completely cleared up. Yesterday I itchy hand , use a digital ovulation test kit to test cos I have a few leftover. Yesterday got an empty circle (low fertility) which is what is I expected since I jus finished my menses. My bbt was 36.32. Today at CD 8, I tested the digital ovulation test kit using the first morning urine and got a smiley face (peak fertility) to my surprise cos I never imagine to be that early. My bbt this morning wAs 36.57. Later in the morning, I use an ovulation test strip and saw a line at the test line portion. But I always have problem reading the test strip.. Dunno is it consider faint positive or negative. I've taken a snapshot here.. What do u ladies think? I didn't use the first morning urine for the test strip though. I didn't think LH surge will be that early.. But I think it is good for me to know my body better ..
ImageUploadedByForum1389335565.185801.jpg

Hi ladies, is this considered positive or negative for the ovulation strip? I always have problem reading ovulation test strip .. Since my hubby suggested to TTC only in April for me to rest and tiao yang my body in the meantime, I decided to use these 3 months to track my ovulation using bbt and ovulation test strip. Yesterday is CD7 and my menses jus completely cleared up. Yesterday I itchy hand , use a digital ovulation test kit to test cos I have a few leftover. Yesterday got an empty circle (low fertility) which is what is I expected since I jus finished my menses. My bbt was 36.32. Today at CD 8, I tested the digital ovulation test kit using the first morning urine and got a smiley face (peak fertility) to my surprise cos I never imagine to be that early. My bbt this morning wAs 36.57. Later in the morning, I use an ovulation test strip and saw a line at the test line portion. But I always have problem reading the test strip.. Dunno is it consider faint positive or negative. I've taken a snapshot here.. What do u ladies think? I didn't use the first morning urine for the test strip though. I didn't think LH surge will be that early.. But I think it is good for me to know my body better .. View attachment 178628
control line is on the left right? the test line looks abit fainter than the control line. to be positive it should be as dark or darker than the control line. so I think this is negative. but by right it should be the same as ur monitor.

when I get peak on my monitor I will get peak on my strips also. hmm.. this weird.

control line is on the left right? the test line looks abit fainter than the control line. to be positive it should be as dark or darker than the control line. so I think this is negative. but by right it should be the same as ur monitor.

when I get peak on my monitor I will get peak on my strips also. hmm.. this weird.

Ya, control line on the right. To test for ovulation, does it matter if I use first morning urine or not?
I rem there is one time when I get smiley face using the easy digital ovulation , when I get smiley face , the test line on the ovulation test strip is as dark as the control line. After that one time, I didn't use test strip anymore. But I think maybe I will not using this batch of advanced digital ovulation test kit liao.. Very funny result.. Heheh..

angel_mommy,
i read online say tat best to test O between 2-8pm wor.
but for me, i normally test at nite.
but urs seem to be negative on strips. weird.
by rite digital and strips shld show the same result....

angel_mommy,
i read online say tat best to test O between 2-8pm wor.
but for me, i normally test at nite.
but urs seem to be negative on strips. weird.
by rite digital and strips shld show the same result....

Thanks Stoney.. Dunno why the digital always give me funny result leh.. Looks like I can discard the digital ovulation kit.. Not reliable.. Heheh.. Stoney, are u still planning to see dr tan Siew buoy or u will jus stick to the TCM at Jurong east?;) I'll be seeing dr tan on the last week of jan.

Thanks Stoney.. Dunno why the digital always give me funny result leh.. Looks like I can discard the digital ovulation kit.. Not reliable.. Heheh.. Stoney, are u still planning to see dr tan Siew buoy or u will jus stick to the TCM at Jurong east?;) I'll be seeing dr tan on the last week of jan.
mayb i will stick to this TCM. becoz Dr Tan q no. still long. hahaha... next mth.
tinking to go c tis TCM tomolo. but still need to c whether i can wake up early.
hahaha
urs is clearblue digital ovulation kit? thought is very reliable....

I test at night also for ovulation. so since I used the fertility monitor, when my body tells me im going to O, I test at night abt 11pm. Then it shows positive. next moning when I use the monitor, it will also show peak. coz monitor says test with morning urine.

I read somewhere actually better test at night also. so I already knew my peak before the monitor tells me so. next experiment im going to do when I properly start ttc, I will use the monitor at night and see if its the same results.

mayb i will stick to this TCM. becoz Dr Tan q no. still long. hahaha... next mth.
tinking to go c tis TCM tomolo. but still need to c whether i can wake up early.
hahaha
urs is clearblue digital ovulation kit? thought is very reliable....

Ya, if your TCM is good, stick to her:)
I use the clearblue advanced digital ovulation test kit. Maybe I should jus get the clearblue easy digital ovulation test kit or the fertility monitor (quite expensive leh).. Last time when I use the clearblue easy digital ovulation test kit, I strike but ended in miscarriage .. :(

Back