2WW - for those TTC-ing

i was only trying to see if there's any news anot.. so went to test 2 days before my AF. den immediately the positive line came up... cldn't really believe it..so use the digital one.. den at night i test again!

But Winkle I am on CD 4 today so can start to eat anot....

Thank you.
happy.gif

Annie: ehhh...i think can la.. it acts like a supplement.. if u are not too sure can ask ur doc.. coz i eat it everyday..didnt really bother whc CD lei..

Winkle thank you for the infor...

Heeeeee.... I bought the Blackmore conceive from Watson.. Will try out see success anot..

Jia you ! Jia you !

Congrats JV & winkle!

I too also tested bfp over the weekend... spreading bb dusts to all...

But I hv not told anyone yet cos I can't believe I finally bfp after over a yr of ttc...so scared of disappointment ..I keep going loo to check if see red anot...hope its a sticky & healthy bb....

Congrats REIKO!!!! it's good to have good news!!! And also to JV too!

May we all have a sticky healthy preganancy and bouncy snake babies!

Hope!,
current symptoms - indigestion, heartburn, sensitive nips, slight headache... had slight cramps last week but no more cramps these 2 days. Oso didnt hv much visible cm this mth at all. The only reason y I tested was cos I was going 4 acupuncture so wanted make sure 1st...

The 2 things I did different this mth was - take vitamin B-50 complex & tcm treatment by dr zou... not sure which did the trick...

feel so happy to update the table to change the status to graduate ^^

wonder when will i do it for myself haha

<table border=1><tr><td>updated on 25 Feb 2013 (rev)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>allets</TD><TD>10-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD16</TD><TD>26 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie Chan</TD><TD>22-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD4</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbowz</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD38</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD27</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubblyreddy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD45</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>20-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>GBOB</TD><TD>9-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>18-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat (jas)</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jhw</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD67</TD><TD>34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joce</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD51</TD><TD>33 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-May</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD31</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min81</TD><TD>15-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>31 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>miraclebaby</TD><TD>22-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD4</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinjie</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD53</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pooh85</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD27</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>rurukumi</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD31</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shery</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD27</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaohuiis</TD><TD>6-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhuzhu</TD><TD>13-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 40 </TD></TR><TR><TD>JV</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>winkle</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>reikohopes</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

congrats Reiko! whoa, 3 BFPs!!!

yes, hopefully we can all graduate soon.. i want a snake bb cos good for hubby, but dont want too year end de cos need wait v long for bday ..heehee..

EWCM, this month i dont feel any at all! like so dry downunder loh. BD also need lubri ..

this month we BD at CD 9, CD 12 and CD 15, but the thing is, never a day i receive double line so guess i might have missed my O-day. into my TWW.. hopefully BFP comes my way soon!

oh, btw, if anyone interested to get Pre-seed , i saw from Watson, selling only $36.95. Dont buy at Guardian cos it cost $46.. the one from Watson, a few dollars ex than the online seller. Just bought my conceive plus lubri from her and chanced upon it at watson over the weekend.

i saw the Pre-seed applicator, like syringe, still contemplating if i should get. later hb say i TTC siao..

Just done with hsg. Costs $227..

The nurses r Veri friendly. She told me to breathe in breathe out. The cramps came when they inserted the contrast (dye). Den they took pictures. Just when I almost cannot tahan, it's done. She say i feel cramps it's cos when they insert contrast, it's building up pressure. During the process, I even joked with the nurse tat they Shld put some pictures at the ceiling so pple will not feel stress. I requested to lie for awhile cod feeling uncomfortable. But everything done in less than 15 mins!

Jiayou xiaohuiis!

kitkat > results immediate mah? no blockage for u ? eh u do hsg this mth meaning this mth u cant try le right? i will jiayou.. u too okie?

winkle > oic haha but u all say its smelly and big so i abit turn off dun feel like buying haha

Congrats to JV, winkle n reikohopes.. *grabbing bb dusts*

Dunno when is my turn..

I tink this cycle no hope for me le.. Sick since sat n now resting at home..

blissfulsasa > dun be sad.. u might be surprise.. sometimes i wonder to plan is it a bad move.. i see my 2 friends.. married after me.. both unplanned.. within 1 mth from wedding kana le.. haiz

Xiaohuiis, the radiologist say looks okie. No blockage. Need to see on computer to see clearer. Will send results electronically to gynae this afternoon. Den this wed seeing gynae for overall review &amp; see wad he says lor. Btw, nuh gives u sanitary napkin.

My fertile period starts this weekend ba. So still can bd.

kitkat > is the one put dye de right? i recall reading online the cycle that do this test is best to avoid ttc leh..

got this from mummysg.. this is wad the girl who just did HSG posted..

"The reason why gynae asked you to stop trying to concieve for that month that you are doing HSG is because it's easy to encounter miscarriage if you do conceive on the same month....i had a friend...his wife had HSG done and she got pregnant in the same month...end up miscarriage at 12 weeks.....

So it's better to skip trying to concieve the month you had your HSG done.. "

Thks Xiaohuiis.. I nt really sad. Feeling numb after so many cycles but I won give up. At least will try to hv 1bb. Nw jus wan my 病 to recover, think my high fever has made my bk so aching for e past 2days n my af should be reporting soon I think.. Haiz

Ya. My fren oso.. Hven married 就 BFP le den they gt married when bb was abt 4-5mths in her tummy.

Mayb our 缘分 with bb is nt here yet but I believe it will come very soon.

Lets jiayou n rem nt to give ourselves too much stress! Ttc shd be relaxing journey!

wow...congrats to winkle and reikohopes!!

By the way, forgot to mention, I took conceive well too from blackmore for this month. Only managed to finish 10 days of supply. I didn't think this was the reason for bfp coz I was too lasy to complete the course.

Anyway worth a try since Winkle and I took it
happy.gif

it's not to aid ovulation la that pill.. its juz supplement..this is what i found online..
i am using the blackmores concieve well gold vitamins and have been for a few months. they don't help you concieve as such, but they help by keeping your reproductive system healthy. the nutrients &amp; vitamins in them are good for healthy ovulation and hormone production. they also contain antioxidants that protect the reproductive system from free radical damage. i'm not a doctor but i can imagine that they would be good for helping to stabilise your cycle if its a bit funny. personally i started taking them because i had been om the pill for like 12 years, so i figured a bit of help getting back to normal wouldn't hurt.
i've been ttc for about 8-9 months and have had a regular cycle the whole time and i ovulate and all the rest, but no bfp so far... but that's no reflection on the vitamins, as i said, they just keep the system healthy, they don't actually help you concieve. and i have premenstrual spotting &amp; irritable bowel so it seems that's where my prob lies. have to go for a laparoscopy &amp; hysteroscopy next week, so that should shed some light on the situation... will let you know how i get on. either way, taking the vitamins definitely won't hurt!! best of luck! xx

xiaohuiis - no harm to take also lah.

i dont even know when is my O day.. haiz... dunno is O-ed early liao or yet to O. cos the OPK have been negative. I also just go with my mood, when we want to BD, just BD during the fertile window period. should tell hb to try last time tonight after his work. but he very strange de, if tomorrow got work, he will find Bding tiring. sure give me this execuse de. and also, if want to wait for him, need to wait until 2am cos his shift ended at 1am. haiz.. what's your suggestion ?

if dont tio this cycle, just blamed it for not being diligent. try again next time.

*Supplies nutrients for healthy ovulation
*Supports a healthy female reproductive system
*Supports normal conception

Blackmores Conceive Well Gold has been formulated with a combination of nutritional oils and vitamins specially chosen to prepare the body for conception. It also contains powerful antioxidants which help protect the female reproductive system from free radical damage.

Blackmores Conceive Well Gold contains ingredients that:

*Are important for women trying to conceive, such as CoQ10 and vitamin E
*Are needed for hormone production, such as vitamin B5 and vitamin C
*Are associated with healthy early stages of pregnancy, such as CoQ10 and folic acid
*Support the development of a healthy baby, such as folic acid, iron, iodine, omega-3 fatty acids, thiamine, riboflavin, zinc, vitamin C and magnesium.

3 ladies who got BFP today? Wow such great news
happy.gif
Congrats!!

Noticed some ladies talking about refraining from TTC in the mth, when I did my HSG, my gynae in fact encouraged us to do IUI in the same month, cos he says the dye actually clears up the tubes and enhances chances of conception. I guess this is another case of diff gynaes having diff views.

We went to see Dr Tan Heng Hao from KKH last week, after see my HSG scans, he ordered blood tests for me, to find out ovarian reserves (Anti-Mullerian Hormone). Hubby no need to test anymore since he has already had a normal sperm test result. Next visit we will be discussing when to start SO-IUI, if unsuccessful, IVF will b next.

but hor.. this cycle on clomid.. gynae ask me not to eat my bai feng pills leh.. so.. if i take conceive well.. means i must stop my A-Z muilti vits too?

if not like too much?

Jo: me too.. My Gyane also says that the due will clear the tube.. Good for conception...

I'm also doing my hsg next cycle.. In the same cycle I'll also be starting my gonal f jab.. Hopefully next cycle is my cycle..
happy.gif

Actually I thk if the bb will stick means will stick.. Mc have lots of reason de.. Might be chromosome issue.. So my thking is I will not waste one cycle.. Haha..
happy.gif

Congrats to the 3 bfp mummies-to-be!! Grabbing bb dust from all of u!! I just came back from Bangkok, hopefully this month will be a better one!! Anyway, wats the blackmore supplement?Can just anyhow take? Is it very big pill to swallow? I'm always having trouble swallowing bigger pills...
sad.gif

Wow what a fruitful Mon!! Congrats to reiko, jv and Winkle on BFP..

Don't know when is the day I able to spread bbdust just like u gals..May all of u have a happy and healthy sticky beanie for the next 9 mths.. *grabbing all the bbdusts*

Will be seeing gynae next tue to start on fertility treatment..don't know what I will be expecting but for my goal,I willing to go through anything..sisters,pls pray for me..arigato..

Jia you for the rest of the sisters..

Hi Keira, the conceive well is a supplement to nourish ur reproduction system.. Like Vit pills...but not a fertilily pill la..Yes the pills are VERY BIG!!

Faith; u can do it de! JuZ have faith!! Jiayou!

Congrats to jv, winkle and reikohopes. Have a safe and wonderful pregnancy.

How many Dpo did you gals start testing?

Winkle: aiyo... like that how to swallow....
sad.gif
soft gel capsules I can swallow... but tablet can cut into half then swallow ma? Heard that tablets should not be cut cuz will affect the results... issit true?

Thanx Shery!!... I tested on 14 DPO..

Keira: I donno if that will reduce the effect of the pill lei hahaha.. I think there's a thing called tablet crusher lei.. U heard of it before? For the conceive well.. U have to take 2 per day.. 1 is tablet and 1 is soft gel... Take 2 tog..

Winkle: I have the tablet cutter, which I use to cut big tablets into 2.. Watson gt sell this supplement? Any side effects from taking this??

Back