(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I'm working with a small company and they are only 4 of us, an accountant, driver and GM (he's one of the director who poach me)...

Will hv a word with GM and see what he says, otherwise I'll go MOM..

Hi, you should check with MOM and get ur maternity benefits. My sis got retrench after she was pregnant, like you, her coy close operation in SG, she manage to get her maternity benefits in cash also.

Yup the after taste is horrible!! Somemore the other time my husband was watching show while helping me to make the milk, he put it additional scoop without realising!! Then he asked me why it smell so bad.. I drank one mouth and immediately vomited!! Curse n swear ^\^]>|?|**]!_!\ hahaha

after that nv touch any maternal milk already

I haven't drank any, will wait till breast feedin then drink cos my gynae discourage drinking maternal milk.

Hi, you should check with MOM and get ur maternity benefits. My sis got retrench after she was pregnant, like you, her coy close operation in SG, she manage to get her maternity benefits in cash also.

I was wondering what can MOM do if the co refused to pay and proceed to close down.. but I've approach MOM.. thanks for the advice..

Still very sick today, yday got quite high fever, first time eat panadol since preggie. Scared if don't eat bb will overheat.
Don't know where I caught the stupid flu bug from. So bloody tired, yday half day when walk to mrt station from office through the sun my god wanted to faint cos so hot.

Still very sick today, yday got quite high fever, first time eat panadol since preggie. Scared if don't eat bb will overheat.
Don't know where I caught the stupid flu bug from. So bloody tired, yday half day when walk to mrt station from office through the sun my god wanted to faint cos so hot.
u still go work ? go home rest ...

OMG, this is so sad.... reminds me of the pregnant lady who got hit by 2 motorist a few mths back.

remind myself too, I too have a close shave with bus just a wk ago, not sure what was I thinking, I nearly cross the road when the bus was turning towards me, luckily the lady next to me alerted me.. Phew
aiyo becareful ..dun jaywalk and watch where you are going ...

Oh dear take care! Rest n drink more water!

weather is quite bad lately.i was also down wt cough n cold n quickly go see GP.

no worries if u taking normal round panadol.better to see doctor early n dun drag so can get well sooner.

:)

Most importantly - don't be checking phone when walking! I myself am always guilty of that, that time almost fell off the escalator cos I was whatsapping somebody. Wah my hubby almost wanted to skin me alive.

if your GM is a biz man, i guess he will have more than one biz under his name. So if he faulted with MOM, they will be more nasty to his other applications?

Yup, he has more than 1 business in Singapore.. He's an Indonesia Chinese, hv other ventures too.. the other time he sack an employee without notice for his F&B business too.. and MOM case as well

Everybody jaywalk coz its a small road, no traffic light to cross. ya, I don't listen to music while I am walking since I am pregnant. haha
No worries, that incident shook me for a few days, I am quite caution nowadays.

Rest well and drink more water... get well soon!!

Did the staff win the case?

Yes, the staff is a chef and my boss have to pay 1months salary to him... but that's because the F&B business is still up & running, he have no choice...

For my case, he intend to close down it's operation..

Just hope for the best lo...

Do you all think if there is any company willing to employ me now?
Was thinking probably get a temp job till EDD..

Yes, the staff is a chef and my boss have to pay 1months salary to him... but that's because the F&B business is still up & running, he have no choice...

For my case, he intend to close down it's operation..

Just hope for the best lo...

Do you all think if there is any company willing to employ me now?
Was thinking probably get a temp job till EDD..
it is not going to be easy but you can try asking around see which company willing to give you temp job

u still go work ? go home rest ...

Yday had taken half day alr wanted to go shopping initially. Cos morning got some stuff to settle w IT side. So crawl to office settle alr told my boss I need to see doc then crawl back home.
My half day of rest and relax me time poof Liao, stay at home sleep like concussed.

Tomorrow was scheduled for glucose test, sick still can do? Or I should postpone? Sian cos hubby had already taken leave.

wah his track record no good leh

Haha... Ya, I sort of knew it after I join him... wanted to leave even before preggy but one of my team member is pregnant and I'm the one who bring her in to the company, so tot I'll resign after she come back fr maternity so that company won't be affected but end up, I suffer..

i hate people who use their phones when they walk Cos they r totally oblivious to their surroundings !

I am very bad! Sometimes I saw these ppl using their phones so intently... I will purposely walk right straight to them then stand infront of them as if telling them... hey I think I have the right to stay in my course given my big tummy...hahaha you should be the one that is blocking my way!

I am very bad! Sometimes I saw these ppl using their phones so intently... I will purposely walk right straight to them then stand infront of them as if telling them... hey I think I have the right to stay in my course given my big tummy...hahaha you should be the one that is blocking my way!
i too don't give way when i see them headed in my direction ...why shld i?

It acty rly isnt too bad right. :D The lady said.. wah u like the drink ah. I told her... imagine that i am drinking coke lor.

Hi hi same.... Beginning the taste is actually quite nice, but after that I was just focusing on finishing the drink.

The lab tech gave me the bottle, then I asked him for 2 straws and drank it all in one seating... take longer to drink then prolong the pain...

Anyway, my reading after 2 hours was 7.1! Pass!! :) So don't need to prick finger!

Btw, Dr Tham's pass mark for the 2 hour reading is 7.6... fyi, since u have not sent him ur test results!

Hi hi same.... Beginning the taste is actually quite nice, but after that I was just focusing on finishing the drink.

The lab tech gave me the bottle, then I asked him for 2 straws and drank it all in one seating... take longer to drink then prolong the pain...

Anyway, my reading after 2 hours was 7.1! Pass!! :) So don't need to prick finger!

Btw, Dr Tham's pass mark for the 2 hour reading is 7.6... fyi, since u have not sent him ur test results!
i know mine is fail by his std. cos it is 8.4

IDK I havent shown him my report yet. No urgency to do so ... btw back then when u did ur OGTT what awas ur 2 hr reading
2 hrs later it was 13. Confirmed diabetes. But dr okie start from food diet n monitor from there than straight away start insulin.
That time I'm on prednisolones so both endocrine n rheumatology dr feel that it may bring up my blood sugar as well. Once time to stop prednisolones the reading seem better n not like last time.

2 hrs later it was 13. Confirmed diabetes. But dr okie start from food diet n monitor from there than straight away start insulin.
That time I'm on prednisolones so both endocrine n rheumatology dr feel that it may bring up my blood sugar as well. Once time to stop prednisolones the reading seem better n not like last time.
Yup apparently steroids do up the blood glucose levels too! now i know why they are all so kancheong..

M at the buffet at Parkroyal Pickering, omg it's so good but there r so many things I cannot eat! Thai mango salad, soft cheese, bobo cha cha, all kinds of cakes n nonya kuehs, durian desserts, even the mee siam n pasta station looks damn good but I'm trying to control *忍!Told my colleagues we HAVE to come back here after my maternity leave. Slurp!

M at the buffet at Parkroyal Pickering, omg it's so good but there r so many things I cannot eat! Thai mango salad, soft cheese, bobo cha cha, all kinds of cakes n nonya kuehs, durian desserts, even the mee siam n pasta station looks damn good but I'm trying to control *忍!Told my colleagues we HAVE to come back here after my maternity leave. Slurp!
haha the peranakan buffet AT LIME right.... :D

Is the result immediate? did you see him after you got your result?

Is the result immediate? did you see him after you got your result?

For Dr Tham you will see him for your regular appointment in between the two hours. So after drinking the orange drink, you will see him for the scan and the regular appointment. After the 2nd blood sample, you will go back outside his office to wait. If you fail, you will need to see him again, but if you pass, the nurse will let you know if you need to see him again or not. For me, I didn't need to see him again after the 2nd blood sample, can go straight to making my appt for 4 weeks later...

Yup apparently steroids do up the blood glucose levels too! now i know why they are all so kancheong..
Huh? Cos my reading is high? But aft stop prednisolones it is under control unless took sweet stuffs or eat too many bread den reading will go slightly high but still not until 7.5

Back