(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Hi mummies..didn't have a good night's sleep yesterday. Suddnely had chest pain and couldn't find a comfortable position to lie on..felt breathless and like something weighing down on my chest. Anyone felt this before? I'm almost 31 weeks and this is the first time I'm feeling this chest pain..not sure if its pregnancy related or flu related as I'm having a cold.. :(
something weight on chest not really pain ..just can feel some pressure ..

beanie is doing somersault and sometime it will some how press our diaphragm and make me breathless ( i suspect it is bean's butt that is pressing cos that area is hard and even ..not like leg...so i will peng satay until beanie willing to settle some place that will not make me breathless...

something weight on chest not really pain ..just can feel some pressure ..

beanie is doing somersault and sometime it will some how press our diaphragm and make me breathless...so i will peng satay until beanie willing to settle some place that will not make me breathless...
She was really quite active last night so I suspect partly her position maybe pressing on sth..now when I lie down I still feel my chest a bit tight..hope that horrid feeling goes away soon..

She was really quite active last night so I suspect partly her position maybe pressing on sth..now when I lie down I still feel my chest a bit tight..hope that horrid feeling goes away soon..
dun lay flat on back... try right or left side...and 90 degree angle ... so that bean will rest on the bed and not on our organ or rib cage

for me i like to lay on side in such a way my tummy is resting on the bed

Depending on how low. If it's just near the cervix but not covering, with a minimum distance of 2cm apart, can still try natural. N such placentas have a much higher chance of moving up as the uterus grows n stretches. Mine is squarely over the cervix, known as grade 4 complete placenta previa, this kind unlikely to move, n cannot natural birth cos it's in the way.

Thx for the info : )

Is this ur first child?

Actually most websites state the average weight for 28 wks to be around 1.2kg, yours is not fat wat...

I think my doctor is quite sticky about weight... that's why he says mine is on the heavier side. For him week 28, bb should be between 1kg to 1.2kg. That's his range.

I don't mind, cuz I also don't want too big... just that there is a bit of the added stress about needing to control my food intake. I just tell myself it is good for me (easier birth, not too much weight gain = less weight to lose after birth) and good for baby....

I love ondeh ondeh and kueh dadar all these coconut based nonya kueh, but I also don't dare to take so much.

Even though I pass my GD test, my bb is still fat... still above the 90th percentile. At 27 weeks 5 days he is between 1.10kg and 1.28kg, so I still need to control my intake, make sure he doesn't grow too big and become too difficult for me to give birth naturally.

my bb is 1.2kg at 28wk 1day, doc say normal lei. nvr say big size

I think my doctor is quite sticky about weight... that's why he says mine is on the heavier side. For him week 28, bb should be between 1kg to 1.2kg. That's his range.

I don't mind, cuz I also don't want too big... just that there is a bit of the added stress about needing to control my food intake. I just tell myself it is good for me (easier birth, not too much weight gain = less weight to lose after birth) and good for baby....

*nod* my doc also very sticky about weight...... but its my weight. hahaha

Later going to collect my taobao loots.
Brought a backpack style mummy bag, some mittens, a set of newborn mitten, boot and hat set, maternity bra (for sleeping at night, felt really saggy nowadays haha), 3 maternity dress (hopefully can last until birth)
Yeah~~~

Good morning mummies! Wah I think fatigue is coming back as I cross into the 3rd trimester, slept the whole day yesterday! N today still almost could not wake up for work :p

The glucose drink yesterday ain't bad, I just imagined it to be warm Sprite n I finished it in 10 seconds, hehe. KK says if it's bad news they will call me within a week. If it's good news they won't call. Haiz. Today I'm going buffet for lunch, before I become officially banned. Oh yesterday while passing time, I stumbled upon a second Mothercare shop (not the main one) that's selling past season items at half price! So mummies going to KK can check it out, it's the outlet that's facing the food court, past Delifrance. They have a lot more girls stuff though, super sweet n pretty. I bought a 2 pcs bodysuit for $16, 3 pcs long sleeve romper for $15, n 2 pcs shorts for $9. Shop until I almost missed my 2nd blood draw lor :p
same same ! i cant wake up for work these few days... today i overslept... haizz

Hi mummies..didn't have a good night's sleep yesterday. Suddnely had chest pain and couldn't find a comfortable position to lie on..felt breathless and like something weighing down on my chest. Anyone felt this before? I'm almost 31 weeks and this is the first time I'm feeling this chest pain..not sure if its pregnancy related or flu related as I'm having a cold.. :(

breatheless i kenna before,

but chest pain nv kenna before...

3rd trimester we tend to feel breathless and hard to lie down... have to move around to find a comfortable position or sleep on 2 pillow, higher.

coz if i am not wrong, baby is bigger now and press on our organs thus breathless

5 just enough .. I think more comfort and pamper myself , the more the merrier ... :p

I also think the more the merrier hahaha... if you can tahan the binding, you will get back to your pre-preggy shape faster too hahaha

sometimes its the massage lady that determines whether you should have more than 5

I also think the more the merrier hahaha... if you can tahan the binding, you will get back to your pre-preggy shape faster too hahaha

sometimes its the massage lady that determines whether you should have more than 5

I remember you are a huge advocate for massage. Any massage lady to recommend??? :)

ya cos of the reading and the fact tt u r on steroids (pardon me, but it seems that u were being treated for another condition)..

then now how is ur reading assuming u eat white rice (cos sometimes when u eat out, u cant have brown rice mixed w white rice )
Oh prednisolones use to treat nk cells on top of ivig.

Err eat abit of rice the reading still under control. Outside brown rice not nice ones...can eat porridge

we want personal experience :D

wah so late then what time u wake up ?
I have been a night owl all along, only in 1st tri I guai guai sleep at around 11 or slightly before.
6.30+- haha watch tv la. :p luckily the drama end le... so will sleep earlier, maybe around 11+?
I doze off before 11 ytd hahaa

I have been a night owl all along, only in 1st tri I guai guai sleep at around 11 or slightly before.
6.30+- haha watch tv la. :p luckily the drama end le... so will sleep earlier, maybe around 11+?
that is only 6-7 hrs sleep enuff meh :p

ok for me lei. hahaa use to it le.. can't sleep earlier than that.. haha. I tried... 11 is the earliest haha
Best of all, I can even take nap in the afternoon, will get headache

Actually I same as you... I am also a night owl. Usually sleep around 1ish, wake up at around 7.30am. Been doing that since I started working I think....

Yesterday was v tired after yoga, fell asleep while watching Running Man..... slept at 10...

Oh prednisolones use to treat nk cells on top of ivig.

Err eat abit of rice the reading still under control. Outside brown rice not nice ones...can eat porridge

Dunno who said here that eating porridge is actually v high in sugar... after I read that no more Teochew porridge or congee for me....

Dunno who said here that eating porridge is actually v high in sugar... after I read that no more Teochew porridge or congee for me....
I'd also imagine that the GI of porridge is high cos it is cooked with white rice. Tho the glycemic load of it may be lower because for the same volume, there is acty less rice within porridge

Clinic nurse told me fever and flu won't affect glucose test results, really mah???
Still wondering whether I should go for the test tm or postpone.

Eh.. My working normally is sit.. Not sure why too.. Sigh..
Got to wait 2 more weeks to next visit to gynae
Just gonna be more careful when I walk..
Lunch time always stick to my colleagues side in case the giddy spell hit me

I found a compiled list of ML for your ladies' reference... I find massage very subjective.. why dont you girls go choose a few to start with prenatal massage then ask about their post natal massage method and costs...and you get to know if you like the ML's style, strength and prices.

Mdm Eja 84394351
Mdm Emma 91822373
Mdm Esah 81778092
Mdm Ida 94249829 (no whatsapp )
Mdm Idah 94361463
Mdm Ita 90510005
Mdm Khatijah 98001394
Mdm Liza 96412314
Mdm Mas 90068026
Mdm Mas 96821091
Mdm Rahayu 91294446
Mdm Saadiah 97724579 (no whatsapp)
Mdm Siti 92200862
Mdm Zie Aziz 84812811
Thai massage lady, Nit9390 6921 or 9060 5255
Julia 91528737

There you go...not an exhaustive list

Hi everyone, I hope it's not too late to introduce myself and join this thread. @ecym (Hi there! *waves*) directed me here from another thread when we realised we are due in the same month and told me it's a supportive environment here. :)

I will reach 28 weeks tomorrow and I'm due on 23 Jan 2015 with a baby boy. This is my first child. Thanks for the useful tips and experiences shared here. I realised I'm not alone with all the discomforts and pains associated with the arrival of the 3rd tri. Tomorrow, I will go for my glucose test so a bit nervous.

Back