(2014) ivf mummies support group

oo parkwayeast hospital i know. shortform i dont know lolx. dolly gal, when you scan you mean you can also see blood clots around? how do we know that is blood clot?

lynncandy, yes week 9 can see already. very clear for mine. but then again maybe its private clinic. their printouts always look so much better than amc one. even on screen i can see the head, hands and feet. but twin B harder to figure out cause in a corner but doc say he can see the head, arms and legs as well. at amc the sonographer press abit harder. private one can feel the pressure but not so hard. i remember at week 8 the amc scan nearer my left side but on tue when i went clinic nearby gynae scan on right side and saw beanies. so i guess they do move around. lol. always remember to have bladder dont go release yourself before the scan. tummy scan is clearer if there is full bladder but dont need too full. ya my workplace can late abit say 10mins. its ok. hehehe. and i realise if i leave home earlier i will be caught in jam so reach office also that time, so i rather leave late then no jam.

At NUH, seeing doc this Saturday. Wondering when doc will set the OSCAR test.

usually the test is done in week 10-13, as early as week 10 you can do a blood test and around week 12-13 can do scan to measure the bb to check the risk of down symdrome. actually quite fearful now...next mon i going for the bt already and 3 weeks later for the scan. hope both are low risk....

Oh.. Tomorrow I shall drink more water before the scan. I always sneak over to ivf there to drink water and use their toilet when I am in clinic D haha.
Actually private they do the scan nis so much better. Oh man I think I have overwork yesterday, abdominal is aching and alot of discharge today.

rest well babe, tomorrow can see beanie liao. yes drink water for tummy scan its clearer. cause heard from nurse say water help to push the cervix higher so can see bb better. yes when i at clinic d i also will go over ivf there toilet. so near only hehehe. clinic a also gt free dispenser machine free coffee and hot chocolate. talking about discharge i freaked out yesterday. was trying to shit out and after that i saw blood so scare its from front but i think its cause too hard stools resulted in some tear and blood was seen. stressed like hell. hehehe. today seems ok liao.

by the way ladies, any of you experience fuller breasts since bfp and also will itch? i wonder isit due to the stretching or its just unclean bra...

ya ya no foot massage. i also dont dare thou i miss it. so only went manicure and pedicure only. they do simple simple leg massage when applying cream on your legs...happy enough lol.

rest well babe, tomorrow can see beanie liao. yes drink water for tummy scan its clearer. cause heard from nurse say water help to push the cervix higher so can see bb better. yes when i at clinic d i also will go over ivf there toilet. so near only hehehe. clinic a also gt free dispenser machine free coffee and hot chocolate. talking about discharge i freaked out yesterday. was trying to shit out and after that i saw blood so scare its from front but i think its cause too hard stools resulted in some tear and blood was seen. stressed like hell. hehehe. today seems ok liao.

by the way ladies, any of you experience fuller breasts since bfp and also will itch? i wonder isit due to the stretching or its just unclean bra...
If it's just a bit of blood then is ok. When going to poo must be careful not to over force out the poo too much, this is what the doctor said. Hmm.. If your breasts size do increase a lot then the itch could be due to the stretch. Or maybe you want to take this chance to buy new bra haha and try if it still itch.

Hey, wanted to give you ladies an update, I did go to KKH O&G 24 clinic and doc on duty did advise me to up my dosage of dydrogesterone.

If it's just a bit of blood then is ok. When going to poo must be careful not to over force out the poo too much, this is what the doctor said. Hmm.. If your breasts size do increase a lot then the itch could be due to the stretch. Or maybe you want to take this chance to buy new bra haha and try if it still itch.
My nipple area skin like peeling and itchy. I have been trying to apply moisturiser. Hope It will help.

do you know if safe to drink red dates+ wolfberries drink during pregnancy? I know for sure its a confinement drink? but during pregnancy?

sweet tarts can drink. in fact my tcm doc ask me continue drinking as it prevents anemia which may happen later stage of pregnancy. but i getting lazy to drink now also. was still thinking whether to make one cup this morning. hehe shall do it tonight when i got home.

circle same, mine also started peeling abit i think could be due to my itchy hands. scratch...i dont sense its getting bigger but dh keep saying yes its increasing in cup lol. so i guess ya it did increase.

lynn in fact i am on new bra already lol. bought some no wire one from uniqlo quite comfy. feels like tshirt bra. my stools are so hard if i dont exert abit of strength i think i can sit there the whole day..its really that bad. drank fibyogel daily still cannot help to loosen abit.

sweet tarts can drink. in fact my tcm doc ask me continue drinking as it prevents anemia which may happen later stage of pregnancy. but i getting lazy to drink now also. was still thinking whether to make one cup this morning. hehe shall do it tonight when i got home.

circle same, mine also started peeling abit i think could be due to my itchy hands. scratch...i dont sense its getting bigger but dh keep saying yes its increasing in cup lol. so i guess ya it did increase.

Thanks! yes I try to drink on alternate days, I think that my body is warmer after drinking it. Anyways, its kinda sweet so I dont mind at all... Do you tell your manicurist that you are pregnant when they are scrubbing the sole of your feet? I was told our foot has many reflex points and we have to be careful... I am so due for a pedicure.
lynn in fact i am on new bra already lol. bought some no wire one from uniqlo quite comfy. feels like tshirt bra. my stools are so hard if i dont exert abit of strength i think i can sit there the whole day..its really that bad. drank fibyogel daily still cannot help to loosen abit.

I try to sit in toilet and rock it out. Dont dare to push. So far, eating strawberries and grapes. Also trying to eat more veggies.

Cos of my tiny appetite, my weight really dropping. But I am plus plus size one la. At peak of ohss, I was 72kg. usually I hover about 67-68kg. Now I am 64kg and tummy still bloating. Trying to see how much I can drop.

But beanie likes salty stuff. Now I am hung up on chicken in a biscuits. Finished 1 box in 3 days. Now starting on 2nd box . It is not healthy la, but it makes a good snack.

I also craving for the old-school kraft cheese biscuits. One side is rectangular biscuits and other side got soft cheddar cheese for you to spread on the biscuits. The spreader is a little flat red spatula, placed on top of the biscuit compartment. Haven been able to find it. Still dreaming about it man...

Iwantahealthybaby, if it's new bra then confirm is increase in cup that why the skin stretch then itch. Haha is a good thing for cup increase. But not for me, I cannot afford to increase somemore.
Circle, your beanie really loves very very salty stuff. Can eat but try not to eat too much. The old school biscuit maybe those bigger outlet sheng siong might have? As sheng siong always got alot of old school stuff. I think after preggy I am also going for very strong taste stuff in which last time I was not like this.
Oh no how I wish can go foot reflexology as my feet are so tired.

Iwantahealthybaby, if it's new bra then confirm is increase in cup that why the skin stretch then itch. Haha is a good thing for cup increase. But not for me, I cannot afford to increase somemore.
Circle, your beanie really loves very very salty stuff. Can eat but try not to eat too much. The old school biscuit maybe those bigger outlet sheng siong might have? As sheng siong always got alot of old school stuff. I think after preggy I am also going for very strong taste stuff in which last time I was not like this.
Actually chicken in the biscuit I also look very long. Cold storage and ntux dont have. Found it at sheng siong.

But that kraft biscuit thing... sheng siong don't have. Maybe don't sell already.

Yah, my beanie confirm loves salty stuff and it helps with my appetite and nausea. No choice la. Just indulge first. Beanie doesn't seem to like oily stuff. My favourite is roast pork but now I find it too oily. Whole mouth inside all oil, very nausea. Used to love roast duck skin, now also cannot take. Chicken rice also don't really like.

i got chicken in basket too in ntuc. they change their packing. hehehe. previously i finish 1 packet in 1 day. now i try not to open the other packet, but indeed its sooooo yummy. i like to suck all the salt off 1st before i eat the biscuit muahahaha. as for the kraft one i didn notice. not into those biscuit yet. take this 1st trimester to lose some weight circle, then 2nd trimester start cannot liao. usually 2nd trimester can start to increase slowly already.

today went dian xiao er and i eat alot duck skin, so far still ok with my appetite. i understand some ladies only experience ms during later stage so i shall see how my 2nd trimester goes. some ms 1st trimester by 2nd trim they are ok already. i maybe opposite.

lynncandy actually i prefer not to grow in cup size already also lol. not that small to begin with but still ok. too big i might look bulky....

Let's hope the ms go away fast fast. Those that don't have, stay as it is. Haiz.. Now I appreciate the simple simple things man.

Sit on bed no pukey feeling - SUPER THANKFUL
No cramps - HAPPY HAPPY
Can sleep at night - HOORAY HOORAY
Go toilet no surprise - BEST FEELING OF ALL

Tik my main meals are quite irregular timing. Had brunch at 10+ so until now then hungry, no choice n end up eat mac fillet o fish before gg back my parents' place for dinner... feeling sinful ...

hi everyone, I'm a mummy of 3 with AIA. If you're interested to find out more about preparing for the unexpected with a maternity insurance plan, the AIA maternity insurance is currently the only plan that covers IVF conceptions. I'll be happy to answer any questions, so if you would like to know more, pls drop me a PM with your email add a/o contact no, or contact me at 90027696.

Fish burger...... haha my fav but recently I never eat as I have become a vegetarian and lost my appetite.
Circle I agree with you. For me Most importantly is go toilet don't see red is my biggest happiness now.

i am looking through asos again. looking at the maternity wear. the size very confusing. thou maternity wear right should i get the size as what i am now or get bigger.

i am looking through asos again. looking at the maternity wear. the size very confusing. thou maternity wear right should i get the size as what i am now or get bigger.
I think get back your own size. All the brands like mango, river island, dorthy perkin and etc are from asos actually. For normal clothing I will prefer the material of polyster.

lol ya i thought since stomach getting bigger should get a size bigger but then again i see ots under maternity so dont know need increase size by 1 or same size as now...and i am one who gain wt easily so i think my size will increase when stomach gets bigger. esp with twins so i thinking maybe i should get a plus size. so i guess u all havent order any maternity fr asos yet? ok maybe i order already see the stock then i advise you all.

I ordered 2 from asos. likes one of the lace maternity dress n only left size 8 do quickly grab since it's sales price at 8 pounds...

i cannot fit into size 8 lolx. too small. i am a size 12 easily. hehehe. i think the addition 20% if when you order above how much then applies right.

I soak my tired feet in hot water with some Epsom salt and lavender oil and gently rub my own feet...
No choice cos don't want to risk foot reflexology.

usually the test is done in week 10-13, as early as week 10 you can do a blood test and around week 12-13 can do scan to measure the bb to check the risk of down symdrome. actually quite fearful now...next mon i going for the bt already and 3 weeks later for the scan. hope both are low risk....
I hope doctor says no need to do any test. Then no need to worry. Maybe NUH is different. Lol. I think this is the next thing to worry after seeing the heart beat. 加油加油。

Good morning ladies. It's Friday last of working day. Yes!

lynncandy what time your aptm today to see beanie? Rem to have some bladder so easier to spot beanie on screen ya.

Good morning everyone, I have reached office since 7+am and bought the new mcd whole grain chicken muffin with egg, cup corn and hot milo for breakfast. Later seeing dr S at 1215pm but I always jump que by reaching at 10am and be the first to see her haha.
Circle you got any picture of the biscuit you want. Interesting as I don't know if I come across this biscuit before.
How is kitkats already? Long time never hear from her? Seeing doc on 15 apr too same as circle?
Aiyoo I am so lazy until shop asos also lazy. Hubby has been baking me to shop for new clothing and shorts.

Everytime I will reach 10am then dr s only comes in like 1030am. Then will call me first but mine is called by name as my number is way too behind.

Devastating result ... beta hcg neg... zero embryo frozen... if wan to try again... whole cycle to be started all over again from e beginning... sob sob

Devastating result ... beta hcg neg... zero embryo frozen... if wan to try again... whole cycle to be started all over again from e beginning... sob sob
Zaan, don't give up. Try again. I think a few sisters here also went through a few rounds. Jia you.

Lyncandy, thanks for asking. I m fine. I m reading the thread silently.. Hee.. I m always feeling tired n sick these few days. The vomiting feel will always come in afternoon n nite time , then I m too sick to do anything. Juz laze on bed whole day n still feeling uncomfy. I took the anti vomit pills but no effect on me.. I m going to see beanie next tues afternoon too. That will be 3 weeks since I last saw beanie.

Don't give up. I tried 3 times (inc 1 fet) to be successful. Fighting!

I think my beanie really hates eating meat and forcing me to be a vegetarian. I want to puke out my mcd breakfast as beanie don't like the chicken meat. Faint. So far I never puke before is more to the dislike smell of meat in my mouth.
Kitkats you have a good rest got time can shop at asos.com hehe

Back