(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Question: Does the domestic helper need a room to herself? What if there's no room for her?

Mine have a room to herself. I have friends that have the maid share same room as their daughter or elderly mum...

Yes pro bf. She knows bf don't need drink water. But night time normally I express the milk and she will warm it up for baby. Plus she don't force ginger food on me bcos they said that too much yellow food like ginger causes baby to have jaundice (not sure if it's true).

Supermom of 2!

Yes pro bf. She knows bf don't need drink water. But night time normally I express the milk and she will warm it up for baby. Plus she don't force ginger food on me bcos they said that too much yellow food like ginger causes baby to have jaundice (not sure if it's true).

That's good that's good :D Can PM me her contact pls :D

Supermom of 2!

Supermom of 2!

quite true on the ginger part. my fren also take too much ginger food during confinement as she ordered tingkat. end up her bb jaundice super high. cannot drop.
then she stop taking confinement food for 2-3days. then bb jaundice drop to normal. so will affect.
if u wan to bf after meal. muz be at least 2 hrs later. if i not wrong.

quite true on the ginger part. my fren also take too much ginger food during confinement as she ordered tingkat. end up her bb jaundice super high. cannot drop.
then she stop taking confinement food for 2-3days. then bb jaundice drop to normal. so will affect.
if u wan to bf after meal. muz be at least 2 hrs later. if i not wrong.

I have a friend who bfd and on ginger but baby was ok. Then again, baby was on fm at night so perhaps not so bad. But my son had jaundice because my absent minded CL added ginger to the red date longan drink... Grrrrr

Actually I'm very scared to hire CL one . It took me some courage .. I have never hired any maids or helpers before I'm nervous about staying with a stranger .. And I am not good at ordering or being strict to old ppl.. I hope she is automatic one .. Then in truly blessed!

Actually I'm very scared to hire CL one . It took me some courage .. I have never hired any maids or helpers before I'm nervous about staying with a stranger .. And I am not good at ordering or being strict to old ppl.. I hope she is automatic one .. Then in truly blessed!

I have a helper so I will give her standard list to do. Then every couple of months check her work... Lol!

I have a friend who bfd and on ginger but baby was ok. Then again, baby was on fm at night so perhaps not so bad. But my son had jaundice because my absent minded CL added ginger to the red date longan drink... Grrrrr
if not fully on bm. then is not so bad. if fully BM then will be effect.
so need to be careful.
haha. me also no maids or helper before. but then mah. CL is a muz to hired if u wan to rest well.
lucky this CL help my sis b4. so i seen her b4. n tasted her food. hahaha..
so feel quite gd to hire her....
juz hope all will be well....

This CL she 60+ leh then she address me by 太太 when we speak on the phone .. If I see her in November she look old and poorthing I sure don dare ask her do thing all this .. Then I scared she not nice then I dunno how to handle .. I abit taken aback after I place deposit she tell me must give angbaos and buy ticket for her but if not convenient she buy herself . I understand she must say because some ppl dunno .. And also she don have agent to help her say ,. But it makes her sound like after I place deposit then she become money face lol.. I read too much negative experience ..

This CL she 60+ leh then she address me by 太太 when we speak on the phone .. If I see her in November she look old and poorthing I sure don dare ask her do thing all this .. Then I scared she not nice then I dunno how to handle .. I abit taken aback after I place deposit she tell me must give angbaos and buy ticket for her but if not convenient she buy herself . I understand she must say because some ppl dunno .. And also she don have agent to help her say ,. But it makes her sound like after I place deposit then she become money face lol.. I read too much negative experience ..

The CL I fired also keep asking for angbao... Bth her... Somemore come late... The replacement one better...

I think it depends on individual for the Ang bao.. Some say just enough for the cl to cover her taxi fare..

Well I heard got give $188 for end Ang bao.. Cuz cl very good.. So depends how u wanna give lo..

Did u meet her before placing deposit?

Buying air ticket? She not staying in Singapore?

Like that if she give u trouble or u not happy with her how? Since before start she already give u some trouble think u might wanna find another one just in case.. I mean get more contacts just in case..

Ya.. I heard some first day come already say want Ang bao and say directly how much is then enough lo...

Problem is she nv say lor. She just say yi si yi si jiu hao... Plus hubby not around... Ten she keep nagging about fm fm fm... Then keep saying my dogs very dirty blah blah blah... Almost got post natal blues... Heng fire her..

we are allowed to bring milk powder and thermoflask on board right? The water on board plane is dirty from what I read

Supermom of 2!

Of course, no problem at all.. I have been travelled with my gal twice by flight (different airlines). Both are ok..
1st trip... i bought Pedisure - instant drinking .. 2 bottles and her drinking water.
2nd trip.. i bought the thermoflask and milk powder and her drinking water...

Wah.. Sounds like a good cl quite hard to get? My mum did promise to help me thru my confinement but the looking after baby and breast feeding part I think she cannot handle leh..

And during confinement cannot take ginger? But the food im going to take all involves ginger leh..

Then now preggy take ginger will affect bb anot? My doc only say no papaya... :(

Alrdy 5 months.. When thinking of the giving birth part I scared like hell.. I'm always afraid of needles and pain... Dunno how I can Pull thru leh...

But if bb ok can natural birth I will definitely go for that..

Wah.. Sounds like a good cl quite hard to get? My mum did promise to help me thru my confinement but the looking after baby and breast feeding part I think she cannot handle leh..

And during confinement cannot take ginger? But the food im going to take all involves ginger leh..

Then now preggy take ginger will affect bb anot? My doc only say no papaya... :(

Alrdy 5 months.. When thinking of the giving birth part I scared like hell.. I'm always afraid of needles and pain... Dunno how I can Pull thru leh...

Looking after baby not easy... My mum is ok coz she used to be a babysitter so not so bad for her... Actually bfd is much easier, no need make milk, no need wash bottles etx... Just pass to u to latch, then u pass it back can liao...

Thank God for epidural... I slept through my contractions... Coz my waterbag broke at 2ish am and my son only come out at 9pm... Lol!!! I have birth naturally so recovery also fast...

Problem is she nv say lor. She just say yi si yi si jiu hao... Plus hubby not around... Ten she keep nagging about fm fm fm... Then keep saying my dogs very dirty blah blah blah... Almost got post natal blues... Heng fire her..

Huh.. Really ar.. Then fire her is the good choice.. Now haven start already so many problem le... Cannot imagine when start le how much problems she gonna cause..

The purpose of hiring CL is u can rest but when u hire one and give u so much problem how to rest lo...

Dear all experience mumies,
Need to ask.. how frequent your child (age ard 2-3) go to pass urine daily?
My gal is going 3 by end of Nov this year, i noticed that she can keep her urine whole day ...
but when she wants to pass urine, she will tell me.
Eg, 1st urine morning 10.30 am ... till 2nd urine 17.30pm..

Huh.. Really ar.. Then fire her is the good choice.. Now haven start already so many problem le... Cannot imagine when start le how much problems she gonna cause..

The purpose of hiring CL is u can rest but when u hire one and give u so much problem how to rest lo...

Ya la. Imagine when she's with me 3 days. I have to make food for my dogs and magic clean the floor. Somemore she say wanna take afternoon nap coz at night look after my son. I was like @_@ night time u pass to me to latch lei... U no rest I also no rest lei...

Confinement cannot take ginger? All food have ginger leh..

I think 船到桥头自然直.. All will come naturally de.. Haha..

Ya la. Imagine when she's with me 3 days. I have to make food for my dogs and magic clean the floor. Somemore she say wanna take afternoon nap coz at night look after my son. I was like @_@ night time u pass to me to latch lei... U no rest I also no rest lei...

Ya.. Really some CL just work for money.. Everything also wan good one de.. Some even request to go fetch her lo... Lots of demand.. But when it comes to work.. She can't even perform to normal standard lo... Then still complain this complain that.. This no good that no good..

Ya.. Really some CL just work for money.. Everything also wan good one de.. Some even request to go fetch her lo... Lots of demand.. But when it comes to work.. She can't even perform to normal standard lo... Then still complain this complain that.. This no good that no good..

Yup agree. Some work as CL coz money is good. Esp if she's from Malaysia.. Everytime at least 5k RM

Looking after baby not easy... My mum is ok coz she used to be a babysitter so not so bad for her... Actually bfd is much easier, no need make milk, no need wash bottles etx... Just pass to u to latch, then u pass it back can liao...

Thank God for epidural... I slept through my contractions... Coz my waterbag broke at 2ish am and my son only come out at 9pm... Lol!!! I have birth naturally so recovery also fast...

But hear say injecting epidural is painful?? Some say without epidural better? I abit puzzled leh...

Confinement cannot take ginger? All food have ginger leh..

I think 船到桥头自然直.. All will come naturally de.. Haha..

Ya lor.. I see some of the mummies say canot leh.. So I think I have to let my mum know by then... If not she sure throw in lots of ginger into my food..

I hope mine will be an easy natural birth.. Smooth smooth no problem. Very scared got problem..

I never meet her before ... I pass deposit to the auntie I initially wanted to book but unavailable .. She recommended her fren LAN jie from Kuantan also .. She say their group of CL are experience and always come singapore they will intro each other if they are busy ..

She never really give me problem la is jus that I called her to inform her I pass her deposit to her fren alrdy then she say I forget to tell u must have angbao and the ticket thing then suddenly I jus feel wa!

For me Epidural not painful .. No feeling .. Jus maybe like press feeling .. Cos contraction so pain that the needle no kick ..

But hear say injecting epidural is painful?? Some say without epidural better? I abit puzzled leh...

Request for a good anesthetist. Mine I don't even feel it. Plus the needle and tube is super duper fine... The catheter more painful... Lol!!! Unless u r very sure u can give birth within a short period of time like 2hrs(?) or u have high threshold for pain, just don't use epidural. There's alternative like laughing gas...

Confinement food will have ginger. U can take ginger. but then cannot immediately feed after meals.
need to be few hrs later then latch or pump....
ginger is 1 of the impt ingredients for confinement food. so no way to say NO to it....

Slapurface,
y need to pay for her tickets? wat tickets is that??
mine i knw i need to pay the levy.
Angpao she also no say. lol.... but will give as a token lor.

Hmmm.. I feel the contractions part still bearable la... Use laughing gas... I find the thigh injection no use de...

But too much laughing gas after that u will feel so tired tired tired.. Whole body no energy de lo...

She say by right must buy ticket let auntie go home at the end maybe she meant bus ticket ?? Then she continued " but if not convenient I can buy myself"

Confinement food will have ginger. U can take ginger. but then cannot immediately feed after meals.
need to be few hrs later then latch or pump....
ginger is 1 of the impt ingredients for confinement food. so no way to say NO to it....

Slapurface,
y need to pay for her tickets? wat tickets is that??
mine i knw i need to pay the levy.
Angpao she also no say. lol.... but will give as a token lor.

I didn't take ginger at all. I can't rem what the CL used as replacement... Hmmm

Request for a good anesthetist. Mine I don't even feel it. Plus the needle and tube is super duper fine... The catheter more painful... Lol!!! Unless u r very sure u can give birth within a short period of time like 2hrs(?) or u have high threshold for pain, just don't use epidural. There's alternative like laughing gas...

Wat is catheter??? I'm totally no knowledge of all these! Omg!!!

Wat is catheter??? I'm totally no knowledge of all these! Omg!!!

Hmmm.. I feel the contractions part still bearable la... Use laughing gas... I find the thigh injection no use de...

But too much laughing gas after that u will feel so tired tired tired.. Whole body no energy de lo...

Har? Still got such thing call laughing gas??? Pls throw me in with all the info pls...

Dear all experience mumies,
Need to ask.. how frequent your child (age ard 2-3) go to pass urine daily?
My gal is going 3 by end of Nov this year, i noticed that she can keep her urine whole day ...
but when she wants to pass urine, she will tell me.
Eg, 1st urine morning 10.30 am ... till 2nd urine 17.30pm..
Hi,
My niece go toilet quite frequent during day time. She will tell her mum when she need to go.
Her childcare also teach them n ask them to go toilet every 2-3hrs. so she will more auto.
If nt, my sis will ask her whether she wan to go toilet ard every 2hrs.
Kids tend to forget to go toilet when they playing. so muz remind them.
n guess u need to train ur gal to go more often. like asking her every few hrs. n insist to bring her go toilet to urine.
at least tat is wat my sis did. if 2hrs le, she ask n her gal say dun wan. she will insist her go toilet. n true enough, she really urine lor.
it is not gd for her to keep urine for the whole day.

dun tink so much. when the day come u will knw. hahaha...
now u worry also no use.
juz enjoy the process first....

Lol! My hub as gan jiong as me.. Cos he know I very scared pain.. So he thinking got wat ways I can give birth which benefits the bb and less pain for the mummy.. Haha..

He now more worried about my pain endurance than the bills...

I thk when they put u won't feel anything cuz under epi... Taking out also ok leh.. I don't feel much.. Maybe slight uncomfortable lo.. Not pain at all...

Har? My mum advice don't jab.. Say wat bad for the bones and all.. Cos my mum tolerance level high.. Last time give birth she is endure max.. So she say I can follow her.. I straight away roll eyes..

Har? My mum advice don't jab.. Say wat bad for the bones and all.. Cos my mum tolerance level high.. Last time give birth she is endure max.. So she say I can follow her.. I straight away roll eyes..

Hahaha... Then epidural my mum say the needles very thick (?) but this I not sure... But I have no aftereffects la...

Hahaha... Then epidural my mum say the needles very thick (?) but this I not sure... But I have no aftereffects la...

Lol! I think last time our mum all like super hero when giving birth.. I pre-term also take her sometime for me to come out.. I was extreme tiny and fragile she said.. But when she give birth to me.. Is very sudden.. Eat breakfast half way her water break.. Lol... Say I spoil her breakfast..

Back