(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Just called PEM and asked for an appointed CL.. the prices are:
$2150 (fee)
$200 (for appointed CL)
$111 (levy)
>$30+ (开工红包)
>$50+ (收工红包)

actually is it ok and reliable to trust whoever CL that PEM assign to me? Duno want to save that $200 not..
For appointed CL,need to haf someone in mind tt u wan?

Hi,
My niece go toilet quite frequent during day time. She will tell her mum when she need to go.
Her childcare also teach them n ask them to go toilet every 2-3hrs. so she will more auto.
If nt, my sis will ask her whether she wan to go toilet ard every 2hrs.
Kids tend to forget to go toilet when they playing. so muz remind them.
n guess u need to train ur gal to go more often. like asking her every few hrs. n insist to bring her go toilet to urine.
at least tat is wat my sis did. if 2hrs le, she ask n her gal say dun wan. she will insist her go toilet. n true enough, she really urine lor.
it is not gd for her to keep urine for the whole day.

Thanks for your reply stoneystoney..
When i insist her to pee, she will cry and scream like hell..
At school, she is fine with 2-3 hours to pass urine.
She will tell us too when she needs to go toilet.. but very seldom at home..

Probably needs to drink more water? My gal goes to toilet v freq at hm n Sch. Sometimes too freq for me lol. Outside she will hold a lil longer cos she know more troublesome / not so clean unless we r at nice hotel / restaurant.

Probably needs to drink more water? My gal goes to toilet v freq at hm n Sch. Sometimes too freq for me lol. Outside she will hold a lil longer cos she know more troublesome / not so clean unless we r at nice hotel / restaurant.

hmm... ur gal got drink less water at hm?
if nt u need to ask ur gal y she dun wan to go toilet...
sch tink is being trained. all will go toilet together at certain timing. so she c other ppl go, she will also go....
i tink not so healthy for her not to go toilet for so long...

Ask one pantang qns ..we cannot carry newborn, does it mean we cannot touch them too?
Cos I juz arranged to meet a fren n she out of sudden say will bring her newborn (conceived in march).
Now I dun really feel comfy. ..

Ask one pantang qns ..we cannot carry newborn, does it mean we cannot touch them too?
Cos I juz arranged to meet a fren n she out of sudden say will bring her newborn (conceived in march).
u mean born in march is it ? which means only 2-3mths old...
hmm. over 1mth liao. shld b ok ba. but if me, i will touch. but avoid carry ba....

Haha ya..born march. I super pantang but oso duno what to pantang sometimes so I dun like to risk...better check.

Haha ya..born march. I super pantang but oso duno what to pantang sometimes so I dun like to risk...better check.
hahaha.... hmm. if u dun feel comfortable then juz dun mit up. or ask her dun bring her newborn.
tink if u explain to her ur concerns, she will understand since she also go thru this stage b4....

What's the pantang about ah ?? I haven heard of this before .. But I always avoid carrying ppl newborn no matter I preg or not cos I heard a terrible story where during full month party the grandma's fren pass baby the other one never catch properly baby dropped and died ... But no point blame anyone or hate anyone or wat even if u feel like dying cos no matter wat can't remove the guilt and pain.,, so eversince I don take the responsibility and risk to carry babies ..

yup. agree lor. i also scare to carry newborn. but last time everyone keep asking me to carry...
lol. scare me lot lot..... n when i carry i so stiff.....

I haven tell ppl also .. Only close frens and family know .. If got ppl ask then I say I never announce .. Maybe after detail scan?

Colleagues no need announce bah, the way I dress for work n always in flats n no cold drinks for me, experienced daddy n mummy can guessed. I only told my boss at wk14. Only one closed gf knows I went thru ivf n bfp. The rest dun know yet. Dh closed buddy knows cos I need his wife help me jab progesterone oil on my butt. Relatives only See then during cny so probably drop them full month bomb by then.. heheeee

Actually it's more like no good for the newborn bb if we preggy lady carry them, they will cry non stop at night..

I think once my bump is visible then it's self explanatory lor right.... Ok shall not tell anyone else. I will tell my boss next Thursday when he is back - 17 weeks by then

I used to visit Eu Yang Sen @ rivervale mall to 'tiao' my body. I go to Xiao Qin, she is the senior therapist there and only on duty on wed, the rest of the days at Tanjong Pagar (i think). She was recommended by my colleague who see her also. But the problem with her is she is rather quiet.. and dun say much about my body conditions until i ask. And her ans all short short one. Anyway.. both of us ate the herbs she prescribed and got bfp successfully. no harm trying if ur fren is interested. :)
There is a Dr Tan - TCM at Chinatown who's v famous. Mark lee n wife visited her for their 3 kids, think Fann Wong now also. Quite affordable - abt $100 plus each month including the herbs. It's called 康得美。 no.- 65344131

Just called PEM and asked for an appointed CL.. the prices are:
$2150 (fee)
$200 (for appointed CL)
$111 (levy)
>$30+ (开工红包)
>$50+ (收工红包)

actually is it ok and reliable to trust whoever CL that PEM assign to me? Duno want to save that $200 not..
Mine is $2500. She say must fetch her fr where she alight if not need to pay her back taxi fees. Must give 2 ang pows also..

There is a Dr Tan - TCM at Chinatown who's v famous. Mark lee n wife visited her for their 3 kids, think Fann Wong now also. Quite affordable - abt $100 plus each month including the herbs. It's called 康得美。 no.- 65344131
Yup that's the famous tsb. She also helped fann Wong conceived. If go see her at ntu clinic some ladies saw Li ming soon collect meds

huh got such pantang? oh, didn't know that! i just attended a baby full month, but never carry the baby because he was sleeping, if not i would have carry him..

Anyone here talks to your baby everyday? Do you speak loud or just in your mind? I find it abit weird
Me! have been doing in my mind.. but tryin to speak out loud cuz i read baby can hear liao... n can help recognise voice next time? dunno zhun a not.. but i usually do when lying on the bed la..

Anyone experiencing pain down there? It feels like muscle ache and it hurts when I exert force. Especially in the morning when I'm trying to get out of the bed.

Hi, I've been getting heavy bleeding throughout my pregnancy. Western docs only giv hormone med n anti swelling med. Wld u know if Dr Tan can treat such patients? Is tcm safe for preggie mommies? Thks!
I stop taking her an tai meds already. becoz im on other medications so both herself (dr tan) and my gynae says maybe mixing the meds are not a good idea. but I know they are ladies who are still taking her meds.

also, tcm is not immediate effect, if u always see her I think its okay to take. but if just go see her, she doesn't know ur history, don't know if its suitable or not. plus u already bleeding, think don't anyhow take meds. is ur bleeding SCH?

Anyone here talks to your baby everyday? Do you speak loud or just in your mind? I find it abit weird

I talk to baby in my mind.. But the daddy to be is talking loudly but not talking normally.. Lol.. He kept making weird sound effects.. He said that is bb language for now. Lol!

I had been talking to bb a lot more recently.. Cos bb had been kicking more these few days dunno why.. But when the daddy put his hand on the tummy bb stubborn dun wan to let the daddy feel the kick! Lol

Anyone experiencing pain down there? It feels like muscle ache and it hurts when I exert force. Especially in the morning when I'm trying to get out of the bed.

Could be the muscle stretching??? I do feel pain at the side of my lower abdomen.. And sometimes I get unknown sharp pain.. But my doc check on me say it's normal.. Say don't carry heavy stuff will injured the ligament.. It should be muscle pull due to the growing uterus leh..

as for the cannot carry baby, I did carry my friend's 9 month old son... but its cos we are going to my other friend house so we cab together, and I fetch her so she ask me help her carry and she can keep the stroller... but nv carry and walk.. jus carry him to sit on my thigh through out the time at my friend house also he sitting on my thigh. is it ok??

and also, which brand of breast pump is good? search online for reviews but couldn't find much..

as for the cannot carry baby, I did carry my friend's 9 month old son... but its cos we are going to my other friend house so we cab together, and I fetch her so she ask me help her carry and she can keep the stroller... but nv carry and walk.. jus carry him to sit on my thigh through out the time at my friend house also he sitting on my thigh. is it ok??

and also, which brand of breast pump is good? search online for reviews but couldn't find much..

Breast pumps depends... Some mummies don't 'react' well with electric pumps but ok with manual pumps...

I am using Medela PISA and Harmony. They are good for me. Most of my bfd friends are using Medela.

Breast pumps depends... Some mummies don't 'react' well with electric pumps but ok with manual pumps...

I am using Medela PISA and Harmony. They are good for me. Most of my bfd friends are using Medela.
But how will we actually know right whether manual or electric better until we actually start breastfeeding? So it's quite risky to buy a good one ahead like Medela Freestyle and end up it doesn't work as well as manual.

I have been researching as well.

I stop taking her an tai meds already. becoz im on other medications so both herself (dr tan) and my gynae says maybe mixing the meds are not a good idea. but I know they are ladies who are still taking her meds.

also, tcm is not immediate effect, if u always see her I think its okay to take. but if just go see her, she doesn't know ur history, don't know if its suitable or not. plus u already bleeding, think don't anyhow take meds. is ur bleeding SCH?

Ya I read best not to take tcm while preggie

But how will we actually know right whether manual or electric better until we actually start breastfeeding? So it's quite risky to buy a good one ahead like Medela Freestyle and end up it doesn't work as well as manual.

I have been researching as well.

I had both the PISA a double electric and Harmony a manual pump. I find the manual one can clear the breasts better but electric of course is faster.

Then again, u should consider buying after your supply is established.

Breastfeeding is not an easy journey if you are a FTM. I have seen quite a few caving in...

Could be the muscle stretching??? I do feel pain at the side of my lower abdomen.. And sometimes I get unknown sharp pain.. But my doc check on me say it's normal.. Say don't carry heavy stuff will injured the ligament.. It should be muscle pull due to the growing uterus leh..
I dunno leh. It has been like that since days Le. I have sharp pain on and off too. But this is different. Is this normal?

I dunno leh. It has been like that since days Le. I have sharp pain on and off too. But this is different. Is this normal?
My gynae says if the pain goes away with a change in your posture/position, it she'd be ok. It could be cos uterus stretching?

I bought the childlife one .. Nordic must eat 2 . Childlife eat 1 can Liao .. Gnc selling at $70+ .

ImageUploadedByForum1403093102.341526.jpg

Update on my 16w gynae checkup today :) Baby is very active so a bit difficult to scan, but growth & heart rate all good (hb 140 & baby weighs 140gm). Then gynae say let's see if we can see gender but baby didn't open legs initially. Gynae managed to catch a first shot with something sticking out then he say he thinks it's a boy. Then suddenly baby opens legs haha & gynae caught a second shot, he says this one is obvious. Types in "it's a boy" & print out for me. Gynae says will confirm at detailed scan. 14w Dr Ananda also says 90% boy, hoping at detailed scan get triple confirmation! Gynae joke say I can buy gender guarantee for $300 with him. If he's wrong he'll refund $300 & deduct $300 from his delivery fees lol Also reviewed Oscar results, share the report with ladies here~

Attachments

• 1403096303015.jpg
    1403096303015.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 230

Back