(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

haha. ya lor. i c my sis i knw liao.
hers is gal. always shopping n buy tings. too many cute tings for gals liao....
haha ya loh. i told my hubby i see the gals stuff very cute i want to buy! lol coz my sis in law having a baby gal. but they are very thrifty becoz financially a bit strained. haha so want to buy for my niece !

SloshySoupy you know your baby's gender already? I also decided not to go for any DNA test like Harmony or Panorama. I will go for the 21 week scan with Dr Ananda and that's it. Mentally straining to worry non stop about the baby's health.

Honestly speaking I always preferred having a boy because I don't think I have any good qualities to pass on to a daughter. Not pretty, so fat, skin not good (had acne when young and don't have fair skin), single eyelids...

SloshySoupy you know your baby's gender already? I also decided not to go for any DNA test like Harmony or Panorama. I will go for the 21 week scan with Dr Ananda and that's it. Mentally straining to worry non stop about the baby's health.

ur recent scan with Dr Ananda is all good and normal, u dun worry unnecessary... its happy news...

sorta got a 80% confirmation frm my recent gynae check... I am having a boy.. duh...

Honestly speaking I always preferred having a boy because I don't think I have any good qualities to pass on to a daughter. Not pretty, so fat, skin not good (had acne when young and don't have fair skin), single eyelids...

Been a silent reader!
Aiyo... No worries la. Now very advance Liao. Can use glue or sticker for double eye lid..

Today I dreamt of having 2 baby boys.. And it so real.. I was bf-ing them. One got bushy hair and one like botak.. Woke up the feeling still so real.. Seem like I 80% prepare to have baby boys Liao..

Sounds like Esau and Jacob from the bible - wah siling if it's true you will be the "mother of two nations"!

may i knw what do prenatal classes teach? is it a waste of money to take up?
They teach you basic exercises to stretch, ease backaches... Pelvic exercises (also known as kegel exercises) to prevent incontinence which is a common issue with childbirth... Then mentally prep you for D Day by going through what to take note of (water bag lah... Contractions lah...)... Then teach you how to perform simple care and washing for newborns...

It is good to take up to just familiarise yourself with these, though I feel not a must. At least it got my hubby and me into a mentally prepared mode, and it provides an opportunity for hubbies to be hands-on (they may not be very involved in the whole pregnancy / care for baby even after birth. I saw it as a chance to force him to go with me for morning weekend lessons lol).

I wanted to ask my gynae if I can travel end Jul for short trip n if any gynae letter is required but nurse told me he away till 23jun. Should I go ahead n book? Wanna make use of the hari raya long wkend as a trip for 2nd trimester. Gotta book now though.

Allbwell , if u are having a normal pregnancy u can travel up to 30 over weeks with a letter . And doc will write that letter . Jus book . I have booked an August trip too :)

For non first time mum, just wondering how much cash do we need to fork out for the delivery? I'm looking at TMC, 1 bedded. Just want to be prepared for the bill.

I wanted to ask my gynae if I can travel end Jul for short trip n if any gynae letter is required but nurse told me he away till 23jun. Should I go ahead n book? Wanna make use of the hari raya long wkend as a trip for 2nd trimester. Gotta book now though.

Heh.. I didn't ask my doc if I can still travel when I hit 7 months preggy.. I alrdy book my air ticket to Penang.. Not a long flight.. Wanted to go krabi instead but my hub worries that I cannot tahan long flights. Lol.. But he seems tempted to go Penang.. Cos he into photography.. So just went ahead n book air ticket.. Go there take preggy photos..

I thk if uncomplicated pregnancy can travel up to 34 weeks no need letter right? After that need doc letter le..

Also depends on individual airlines.. Better to check their T&C.

For non first time mum, just wondering how much cash do we need to fork out for the delivery? I'm looking at TMC, 1 bedded. Just want to be prepared for the bill.

Me also wanna know.. What's the price for 1 bedded, natural delivery with or without epi..

Heh.. I didn't ask my doc if I can still travel when I hit 7 months preggy.. I alrdy book my air ticket to Penang.. Not a long flight.. Wanted to go krabi instead but my hub worries that I cannot tahan long flights. Lol.. But he seems tempted to go Penang.. Cos he into photography.. So just went ahead n book air ticket.. Go there take preggy photos..
Hey my destination is oso Penang... Me oso likes photography n intend to go take some preg pix too :)

Hey my destination is oso Penang... Me oso likes photography n intend to go take some preg pix too :)

Heh! I think travel during 2nd trimester still ok.. Only hit 3rd trimester jiu try to avoid.. I also purposely go at the end of 2nd trimester.. Lol.. Plus before lunar 7th month..

Heh! I think travel during 2nd trimester still ok.. Only hit 3rd trimester jiu try to avoid.. I also purposely go at the end of 2nd trimester.. Lol.. Plus before lunar 7th month..
Oh no now tat u mention...my date is jus nice lunar 7th mth start!!!

me also travel before lunar 7th mth. no choice but to b pantang.
dun wan anything bad to happen...
i tink family also wun allow me to travel during lunar 7mth.

Lol! I pantang and I scared "good brothers". I very sensitive so I play safe go before the door open.. But it's ok one.. As long don't do water sport should be ok :)
Then i better think twice on the date. When is ur travelling date? Can my hub n I join u? Then we can take pix for one another.

me also travel before lunar 7th mth. no choice but to b pantang.
dun wan anything bad to happen...
i tink family also wun allow me to travel during lunar 7mth.

Ya lor.. I think I travel my parents alrdy dun allow don't say lunar 7th month.. Haha..

I intend to only tell my parents 1 week before the trip.. They got no chance to stop me.. Hah

Then i better think twice on the date. When is ur travelling date? Can my hub n I join u? Then we can take pix for one another.

Heh. I traveling on 18th... Return on 21st July.. I don't know my hub ok with it anot. He is a very shy person.. Hah..

Oh thats one week before my intended date. Hearing abt the lunar mth think I really need to reconsider liao....my parents sure object too.

Oh thats one week before my intended date. Hearing abt the lunar mth think I really need to reconsider liao....my parents sure object too.

Ya lor.. I also tot of that.. That's why book on earlier date.. At least return to sg still got buffer days before the opening of the door.. :)

I am traveling during NDP and i will be 25W to KL. booked way before tested positive so still going ahead.

Take the opportunity to shop for baby clothes there hehe

Ya lor.. I think I travel my parents alrdy dun allow don't say lunar 7th month.. Haha..

I intend to only tell my parents 1 week before the trip.. They got no chance to stop me.. Hah
hahaha. i travelling wif my mum. so ok lar.
tink my hb will be more worried as he is not wif me. lol...

we are allowed to bring milk powder and thermoflask on board right? The water on board plane is dirty from what I read

Supermom of 2!

we are allowed to bring milk powder and thermoflask on board right? The water on board plane is dirty from what I read

Supermom of 2!
milk powder yes. thermoflask wif water i not sure. best is u check wif the airline. normally wif kids they are not so strict....

I saw one Facebook article on it saying why we should not drink water that is not bottled on board... Can ask those flight stewardess

Supermom of 2!

lol. ok lar. my hb dun like HK. so he try not to go lor
hahaha.... unless no choice.
but i hk got relatives. so still quite ok... kekeke..
We both love hk for the food n massage in shenzhen but require alot of walking when there so not likely to go there during this period since we just went in feb..

C
ImageUploadedByForum1402651316.568543.jpg

Can google and see

Supermom of 2!

Back