(2014/01) January 2014

Shir,
Thx! My gal's cc no aircon. So home is better.

We r hiding in the room, wif aircon. I jus step into kitchen for food n water

GBOB, I'm looking to buy air purifier too!

The air is really really bad. Even in office, I can smell the smog.

All I want is to be home now.
sad.gif

My boy in childcare , fully aircon. Whereas my gal at mil place. Hope mil on aircon for her .. If I know today so high, I rather stay at home to be with my kids
sad.gif

Hi elanmum,

Thanks for the information. The increase for my gynae is on the consultation, she does not have package anymore.

Hi heaven,
Thank you for the information on Dr Ang at sunplaza. the clinic is a bit far from my place. I stay at serangoon.

Seems like the 3 of us are all having the 3rd baby. Hope it will be smooth like the first 2. did worry a little about my age when i know i am expecting. next year i will be 40.

can try novita purifier..... seems quite a few of my friends got that... mine was honeywell which i got it 2 yrs ago..... also quite good....

btil, you can try Novita but not sure if they have sold out. Most of the major brands i think now out of stock..... mine was honeywell. Sharp one also not bad...

Yes, everywhere is OSS.
I ordered one from q100 yesterday. Not sure when I can get theactual stock.

EuropAce]EPU 91A Nano Purifier 2 speed and 3 stages of Filtration with 3yrs Warrant

Never heard of this brand but quite cheap.
$154.

Even inside Air con room, can still smell the haze.
Bad.
And it's cross 400 now.
Incredible.

My girl's school has air on. Yesterday they sent out a notice that they are getting air purifier.
Everywhere is OOS. Wonder where or how they can get for all there classrooms.

I am staying at 588. My son now in LV, after subsidies and two extra lesson, I am paying 1k+.

Do not feel like putting my gal in again..very siong

heaven,
ya ya, can share the same cake lo. if c-sect choose date need to pay extra for some gynae right.

tracy,
my gynae package increase by 200. but he is old le, when do scanning , like v fast like that, i wan to see a little longer also difficult. thus, thinking switching to another one.

purifier heard sharp brand not bad, but all big electronics co OOS le. left thouse china brand selling at a high price $300++.

wanted to get N95 masks but also OOS. went online find, many people selling at a high price !!!!

Just seen Gynae today n saw my bud again... bud's doing great. So happy!! But my next apt damn long... 17 July do Oscar scan then 23 July c Gynae. Almost a month away!!! I hope I wnt lose my sanity by then!
happy.gif

Thanks mummies, i trying not to drink too 'liang' stuff. Glad tt chrysanthemum is ok.

I bought my air purifier frm ntuc Xtra. It's Europace pureair nano air purifier. Can call and ask.

GBOB: Happy for u! Tmr i got my appt..... nervous...

GBOB happy for you dear!! :) relax ok!! all will be well.

Tracy, I'm also #3 and I'm 43. Had #2 at 40. Don't worry all will be well.

Happy gal, thanks dear! me nervous for u too!! Update us ok.

Miracle, thanks babe. When u seeing Gynae? I'm trying to b as zen as I can but just now prior to entering my doctor's room my heart pounding v fast. When he initially scan, I v scared!! Lolx

Gbob, happy for u!!! I looking to my next scan next thurs.. seems so long
sad.gif
my spotting kinda stop alrdy and hope it dun come back!

Shirlynn77, hee congrat once again!!!

Elanmum, haha.. Ya I hope my sanity can last me for a month long.

Yo mei2, thanks babe. Excited for u also! Rem to update here ok let all of us share the happiness. Mine also stopped le

GBOB, my appt is on Mon, I'm also very scared!! Been having some tiny stabbing pains off and on but no bleeding and not sure what's happening. My dizzy and nauseas feeling not happening anymore for last 2 days and appetite is a little better in fact, so hope it's nothing to worry about! Although I'm very bloated gosh feel like 3 mths pregnant, maybe #3 is always bigger....otherwise, been burping till the cows come home. fingers cross....I know I'm sounding pessimistic but after last round I'm very scared of outcome.

Miracle, I know how u feel. I'm a v good example of almost zero symptoms so let's think positive n yet remain zen ya. Hope everything soon soon Li Li for u on Monday ya! Jia yo!

i envy those with symptoms subsidising.... though my nausea seems to have subside slightly but now i'm vomitting with no prior signs.... can suddenly vomit out of no where..... sian..... and i'm at wk 11+ going to wk 12 on Monday..... don't tell me this will go on man...... cannot take it anymore....

gynae say it's part of pregnancy and i should embrace it....
sad.gif
nothing she can do unless i'm vomitting big time like many times a day then will need to go hospital to get drip to prevent dehydration so i guess i'm not in that extreme end yet.....

Argh! Woke up @5am to pee n Cldnt fall back asleep till now!

Daphne, I tot some gynaes actually gives anti nauseous meds to help Abit... Mmm, will eat suan Mei help? Or drinking some warm lemon water? Hugs. Must b v xin ku...

GBOB, thanks..... sigh suan mei now doesn't help cos i think bb rejected it.... last time was ok but these few days i ate them, i will vomit them out... and what i vomit out is very selective.... only the suan mei will come out... haha....

I just went for my appt. Everyting is fine and bb is very active. Heaved a sign of relief.... OSCAR in 2 weeks... Tink I will start to b nervous soon... Hahahaha...

BTW, mummies, my gynae says haze only disrupts mummies' lives, don't affect the little buds. Don't worry k.

Micraclebaby and mei2, all the best! I am sure everyting is ok. Waiting for ur happy updates!
happy.gif

Juju, I paid total around 3k for hospital charges. But I took the small one bedded room. Got bed and long sofa. Can sleep one person no problem. If you want your gal to join in. Better take a bigger room one.

Back