(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

Found something very encourging and meaningful.

A Dedication to all mommies who suffer a loss before.

I'm so looking forward to my "<font color="ff0000">R</font><font color="ff6000">a</font><font color="ffff00">i</font><font color="119911">n</font><font color="0000ff">b</font>o<font color="aa00aa">w</font> <font color="aa00aa">B</font><font color="ff0000">a</font><font color="ff6000">b</font><font color="ffff00">y</font>"!! =D

A rainbow, the beauty that comes after a storm and a symbol of hope, is a description women lovingly use for their babies that are born after a miscarriage, still birth, or infant loss.

For women who have experienced a loss, conceiving a “rainbow baby” doesn’t make them forget the loss, take it away or diminish it, but it does give them hope for a new chance at motherhood.

6995989.jpg

Vanilla04: tt's v beautiful... The video's v cute!! Thx for sharing..
happy.gif

Missy: erm, there seems to be v v faint test line when it is magnified on the phone leh, but it doesnt seem to get darker... Dunno y...

missy: ya i can see faint lines too.. Mine got darker at CD14 den no more liao.. in fact it became lighter den today it seems to be darker again le..

Here's e pic, tell me wat u gals think leh... haiz.. Hope the line will get darker soon...

6996075.jpg

For the Clearblue, it seems to be getting darker too..

6996076.jpg

Missy: my opk often likes urs too and my gynae said it's typical of pco to have such opk.. ESP if ur menses is prolonged cycle too? Opk is positive only when test line is darker ..

sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

sighhh ... ya... im waiting for dark line but nothing lor... sad ... the only darker one i see is on CD12 ... and its not considered positive also ... sigh ... sian ...

vanilla, looks like u might be going to O leh... jy!

Oh, tested and is negative. Could not have dragon tail baby. Now hoping that my menses faster come and then will try again.
Scan I go and scan when is ovulation expecting on CD 14?

cftongtan, go scan earlier ... maybe from CD10 onwards ... maybe u O earlier you also wont be sure ... go see gynae earlier so miss the O ... they will scan the follicle to see the size ... see if its going to rupture ... read online that good size is 18mm at least ...
happy.gif

missy: it happen on CD14 too.. Also looks like tat... Jus pray hard tat it will get darker tml, i mean as dark as the control line or darker..

Jus pray hard tat i might be o-ing soon...

Mine is china brand.. I used before de.. I like this brand.. haa..

cf: ya.. me too.. Jus dunno will O anot.. I already booked an appt with gyane to do a scan to check my follicle and if no egg or not O-ing. I'll ask to induce menses and clomid...

Oh, I have check gynae. All slots are full. Now hoping AF faster come and work again. Hope we able to get our hope soon.

Missy: it's the pic the dimension la.. Haa... I buy from online de. But need to have Chinese bank acc den can buy. Cuz need to transfer money to e website de acc. Machiam, eBay like tat den pay with PayPal..

Can't rmb how much I buy le. Somemore they dun ship to sg muz thru an agent to bring back den u pay e agent a shipping n handlin fee.. If u buy alot of stuffs den ok.. Quite worth it.

U muz be thinking e OPK spoil Liao la.. Rite? I had the same thinking before.. LOL.. But it's jus tat we nv O... Haiz...

Cf: ya la.. Really crap leh.. E Gyane appt is all the way till 14 may la.. I can't wait tat long so I jus call one tat is on e list tat is available.. Lol.. And of cuz price within my range la.. Haa..

Missycandy &amp; Castielmummy,

Mine cd9,10,11 also like yOurs. I only tried using opk
Last mth at cd14 and the line was faint. This mth also faint. Shall see Tml. Hopeful ~ all strike! Guess we took for granted that TTc is easy cos we hit at the first try for no1.

Missy: errr.. Did I said anything wrong? I correct.. Not nv O, it's probably haven O.. Lol.. Sorry my wrong..
happy.gif

Ladies here
Not keen on another hormone to bring on menses. So any idea any natural remedy to regulate (though mine was regular) or bring on menses ?

Vanilla, cfchong,
Which gynae are you guys using? My menses were due on 28th March.

I was on iud but even on that I was having regular menses, just lighter.

Tested hpt all -ve.

Now I'm thinking along the line of scarring cervix or cancer???? (I know I know, but...). So maybe a scan is good.

missycandy,

dont b dishearten...sometimes u strike when u least expect it. doesnt mean tat when its not your O u wont strike, im sure some couples who kena "accident" strike not during their O...
rem, god has plan for us...if we dont strike this round, im sure he will make us strike the next few cycles...
happy.gif

lets jia you and encourage each other ya..:D

Re: Gyane,
I wanted to go to Dr Benjamin Tham but his appt also very far away. 14 may leh. I can't wait tat long.

When I go to do a breast screening, I told the do abt my incident and she recommended 2 Gynae to me.

1) Dr Yvonne Chan
2) Dr Sim Lee Ngor

But both de appt slot r also same as Dr Than.. Very far away.. So no choice I jus simply pick one..

I wanted to try these 3 Gyane before I wanna choose which to stick to. But no choice..

I jus need to do a scan on my follicle which any Gyane r able to do it de ma. So doesn't really matter who u wanna go to.

The tue appt Im going to Dr A L lim, heard good reviews abt him too. Bad one too.. I guess every Gyane sure have bad reviews de ba.. His hope tat we r not e one writing e bad reviews.. Lol..

I'll update when I come back from e appt.. Hee.. Anyway, hopefully I can test positive for O den I can save some money.. Hee!!

eh no no u didnt say anything wrong no worries ... hehehe

thanks mrs Lee ... im also Mrs lee ... hahahA!

ya ... i know ... strike when least expect it ... sigh ... anyway that time i track O .. got smiley also never strike lor ...

something wrong somewhere ba... haa...

eh ben tham appt so far away huh ? i rem that time i called to make appt ... they manage squeeze me in leh... but end up i called to cancel also cos last min got meeting cnt go ... lol ... maybe u try sound a bit teh with the nurse ? LOL ! say if too far miss yr Egg then beats the purpose of seeing gynae or something along that line ? hurhurhur .... =x or maybe really too many ppl seeing him ba... hehehe...

ya always see in those threads that ppl accidentally preggers ... sigh ... then here trying so long no accident ... lol...

its ok la ... waiting to be blessed !
happy.gif

enjoy the weekend !

Dr LN Sim's my gynae!
happy.gif
firm n no nonsense type of gynae,nt bad,wont scare one unecessarily..clinic's @ tmc,but coz mi #1's emer c-sect, due to seemingly no/extremely slow dilation,m thinking of changing gynae if strike wif #2 coz wanna try vbac...

Fullhouse, another way is to take TCM to build up body constitution. I was on about 9-12 months of TCM with EYS when I was trying for my #1. AF did get regulate abit...If you take hormone pills, got side effects like water retention &amp; bloatness...which means = putting on weight!!

But this time round, I went to EYS last mth and started their medicine, but not sure why this cycle became so long.

Missy: dun b too disheartened,think mayb d plan's for couples to njoy bd as n when in order to have another child? Tigress also strike wif 2 tries for this cycle when she least expected it.. So chip up n keep our spirits up!! There's 4 grads this round, next round will also have four or more!!
happy.gif

Selected products but blackmore conceive is under promotion and surprisingly bundle pack of 2 got discount too. So 50 over 2 packets. Consider cheap I tink.

Will Blackmore conceive well cause bloatedness or lead one to put on weight?

I already put on quite a bit of weight when TTC for #1, so want to avoid getting rounder :X

Price reduced!!

Hi,

Will like to sell the following items:-
1) 14 sticks of Clearblue fertility monitor test sticks @ $28 (Expiry date: October 2012)
2) 1 unopened box of 30 sticks of Clearblue fertility monitor test sticks @ $65 (Expiry date: March 2013)
3) 3 brand new bottles of Nature's Way Femaprin Vitex extract @ $13 per bottle (If u take all 3 bottles, will be @ $35) (Expiry date: August 2013)

Above prices are inclusive of normal postage.

Please PM me if interested.

Maggie
Tcm is in dried herbal form or pills? I don't mind herbs :D

Unity
When's the promotion till? I'm too lazy to get out of my house these couple of days

hey missycandy,

wah, suck coincidence le..mrs lee..:p
ya lets jia you tog..i will stop at 2 irregardless of the gender....
happy.gif
how abt u?

bewildered,
what u says is true lo...dun wanna do for the sake for bb..very stressful..so just do for the pleasure of it...wahhaha...

lets all graduate from here soon...:D

Fullhouse: d promo's till 24 may.. Heh heh,thx to SY for informing..
happy.gif
went to chk out bio-gaia for kids but too bad no disc.. Tink will go buy multivits for my lil picky eater..
happy.gif

Mrslee: haha!! M mrs lee too..heh heh... So many lee here... ;) yar,mayb bd as n when'll yield better results coz no expectations set bah..
happy.gif

Missy: hi5!!! I wanna have 3 oso to fill up d backseat!! Haha..

Bewildered,
Pediasure for picky eaters?

Ladies here,
Interesting topic... Anyone considered how many kids you want? Will you stop at certain number or just let nature take its course? :D

Pediasure have offer too ??? I'm buying the bottled ones for my gal to drink whenever we go out... So dont have to lug out hot water flask n Bottle w water... She's super fussy abt food !!! Now even worse when move to mil... Eating less
sad.gif
heart pain...

To me, if have more I don't mind ... If that is Gods plan for hb n me, we will accept it!
happy.gif

Morning mummies,

today CD18 but still no sign of O,tested since CD13 and is faint line like missycandy and vanilla..
sad.gif

need some advice,will u gals resign and look for new job while ttc?

vanilla :

ya very long cycle since i started menses.. so gynae said it is regular for me.
i BD during ovulation, but somehow still no sign of the BFP...
so have to keep on trying and trying...

tried so long until my hub also tired.
Our first child is really lucky strike. sometimes just feel like giving up since the first one so old liao.

Full house,

For me 2 will b Enuff.
happy.gif
Cos we rely on our helper.. And of is my mil or mum will come over to supervise the maid. Nowadays kids are so active that parents don't hv the strength to chase after them. Haha

Bewildered &amp; missycandy,

Let's meet up if time permits. The 3 mrs lee. Haha.
Where u mummies staying? I'm more to the west side . Queens town.
happy.gif
see if we get a chance to
Meet up.
happy.gif

Oh ya faith, ya change job .. In fact since ttcing, think I've changed job like 3 times? Lol!!!

Currently serving notice at current co ... Finishing on 18th... Starting new job 28th...
happy.gif

Mrslee: heh heh,m staying at boon lay!!
happy.gif
can do.. Haha!!
happy.gif

Missy: ya changing job agn? Whoa,seems like ya's skillset's really in demand sia.. ;p tawt ur nt so nice colleague left ler,workpl shld b better liao?

Bbfaith: i thought of changing job last yr, them catered in at least half yr probation, so told hb tt tt period of time, if i mge to get a new job, cannot try for bb.. :p but ne delayed plans to change job coz really nt much replies loh n those tt replied hor, was abit hesistant when they know tt i'ce a toddler in cc during the interview leh, then kept asking all d negatives like wat if she's sick? U'll need to take yegent leave? Any backup plans? Any plans to have abother child? Etc.. In d end, abit sianz, thought might as well have another here before moving on to a new job coz really no guarantee tt the new co will b so nice to let u just work for 10 mths n take 4 mths off.. They can come up wif all d reasons to let someone go.. Unless they r pro-family type of co..

missycandy:think this cycle I no hope coz until now haven tested opk +ve and feeling stress up becoz of not O..how u feeling? ya,i think i shd change job coz i feel unhappy gg to work everyday..do not know whether is due to work stress or trouble conceiving tat makes me lose interest at work..gd luck for your new job..

bewildered:1 of the concern that stop me from hopping job is worry I preggy when I just started new job but seriously i do not mind even if the new company sack me..haha..

bewildered, not she left. is i tendered. not only me. my 2 other colls also tendered. 1 coll last day is 12th may.. mine is 18th may... other coll is 30th may... shes quite upset but shes not aware that we all dont like her. whahahaha. so left only her . =P hmmm in im healthcare sector... so ya.. always in demand ... hehehe... just that i hope this is the last job i have to change for awhile... i really dont like changing so often... hwahahaz... hopefully this one will make me stay for a long long long time !!!

when u all wana meet ah... let me know ... maybe we can have playdates for our bubs ... if dont mind saturday then im free on the 19th may ... see who else keen to meet up as well ? go some place where the kids can play and adults can chill ... =P im thinking fidgets at turf city ...

faith, i feel you babe ... can totally understand dragging myself to work daily... its very sad ... ive been thru that before ... some days il just cry before going to work ... if you really unhappy, talk to yr hb... hopefully he supports yr decision... same time just look for a job... i tell u, during yr interview if they ask if u plan for another, say u r not planning per se but leaving everything to God or fate... but say maybe in the next yr or so.... hehehehe... im quite open abt such things... i will openly say that we are not preventing... we do not believe in such but leave everything to God's plan for us ... such things companies like us to be transparent... if you hum n haw, they might not be happy too ... but you dont openly say im trying now also la... you not really lying if you dont say it out ... not preventing is the truth ... =P

anyway, go with yr heart babe ... cheer up !
happy.gif

Back